Quantcast

I could be wrong, but where did KJK put to get rid of what he didn’t want? (During the meal). To me, it looked like he passed the food  to So Min...

I also agree with @Rida Live . They are trying to obtain awards. I also enjoyed this episode. It was hilarious when SM came to defend one of the guest stars. She’s definitely a variety star. Always on point.  

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

45 minutes ago, nrbrown said:

It was hilarious when SM came to defend one of the guest stars. She’s definitely a variety star. Always on point. 

IKR!! She never fails to impress me. The video blew up pretty fast. She is indeed a trending queen and k-netz love her. How can't you, she delivers everything with a smile, curses, insults or compliments. It's lowkey my dream to see her angry on the show, not upset or sad but angry. I know it's very unlikely since she's a pro but even when she feels wronged or is accused falsely, instead of getting angry she just falls on the ground and whines cutely. She's such a natural.

I want to see her angry and at KJK (he is the member that deserves to be scolded the most lol). She looks like she'll be adorably cute when she's angry or really scary lol. No inbetween.

Went through the comments and someone said she toned down this year, I thj k the opposite. Especially for the last half of the year. From Youndu, to the confession song that was a hit, to th sweat incident that went viral, to today's episode that also blew up. She's a hot topic almost every week. Hating on her makes her haters look stupid at this point.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

I find this week episode although hilarious, a little bit disturbing, as it seems KJK is getting meaner this week. Somin also seems a bit wary of the way KJK is acting. I guess participating in the chanmin loveline everyweek is taking its toll on KJK. Although he seems to control his temper when somin is around, him pushing the members during the name the food game is a bit rash. It looks more like he’s letting his frustration go. I do hope this chanmin episode will quickly disappear. Its making everything so awkward. It seems to me KJK is starting to get more possessive of somin and having chanmin doesn’t help as KJK is not realy good in hiding his feelings.

• Like 7
4 hours ago, Rida Live said:

As for the IG incident, seeing how it backfired he might want to just mind his business from now on lol:lol: and leave the shipping to the pros

This is so funny..most of the comments teased him back,lol. He don't knows that kookmin clans are rising now:lol:. There are tons of supports to kookmin in youtube. I bet he's happy inside when people teased him with somin:sweat_smile:.

I enjoyed this episode especially the dance part. Ji suk jin & hanna are hilarious. I noticed several things about kookmin. Like all of you've mentioned, sechan birthday. Suddenly, he wants to include himself in the celebration. Is he too obvious? Now I know why jaesuk said" you're just nice oppa to somin but the one she love is sechan" last week. Its like a warning by jaesuk to not be so obvious..lol...just my assumption:D. Its remind me of coffee truck incident, he include himself in chanmin again. 

I can't recall anymore when the last time he raised voice to somin.He's too nice to her lately. He's not so eager to matchmake somin & byung jae(guest), while the others keep teasing somin.

I think kjk teased chanmin based on his mood:sweatingbullets:. Sometimes he did, sometimes not, like in last week episode. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Don't know if anyone noticed but during the dance segment when jsm was dancing and yjs asks her to go and dance in front if ysc and she does. Everyone is laughing then kjk says "this is embarrassing, she decided to find love instead" (lmao so salty). Then jsm stands and looks at him, can't see her expression cause her back is to the camera so I don't know if she was giving him an upset expression or opposite because all of a sudden kjk switches his words to "Good job" and starts fumbling with his bag. I say it's him she was looking at because of her body angle and also lks and Haha were avoiding eye contact with her and he looks at her says good job and starts looking for God knows what in that bag of his lol. Wonder why he said it was embarrassing lol, it wasn't. Just funny. I hope she scolded him with her eyes, he was being too much for no reason:joy:. Just imagine how funny it is if she gave him an upset expression and he immediately changed his words lmao.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

All I want for Christmas is a friend like Somin that can curse out my exes lol she truly is a variety gem. 

Rida Live pointed it out first but I also noticed that after Somin finished rolling on the floor it kinda looked that she said or did something in KJK’s direction and then KJK started playing with his bag and in the next scene he was on his phone?? It was interesting like all Kookmin interactions are these days :P

• Like 7
48 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

All I want for Christmas is a friend like Somin that can curse out my exes lol she truly is a variety gem. 

Rida Live pointed it out first but I also noticed that after Somin finished rolling on the floor it kinda looked that she said or did something in KJK’s direction and then KJK started playing with his bag and in the next scene he was on his phone?? It was interesting like all Kookmin interactions are these days :P

Also when she did aegyo towards Ysc saying she also bet 5 dollars on him after the guest said it. Kjk immediately turned his head and put it down. Couldn't see his facial expression but it looked like he was smiling. The way he covered his face is so hilarious and cute (like she must not know I like this lol). Somin is literally the cutest creature ever, it may just be me being bias but she's literally the only person I can stand aegyo from when they try to do it.

• Like 6
  • Love 4
On 12/7/2019 at 9:26 PM, JialingGO said:

KsMerch- 

First, it is okay to share anything you want, but please read more blog posts first before you make this post. Some of us are getting delusional and we would have to prepare for any disappointment. However, please be more informative with your comment not to let us to be left alone with small information. I went to look for it, I hardly could find it. We didn't like to be left hanging there with some disappointment. For what I thought, Somin tends to be very friendly and taken more interest in making more friends. It is not new that somin makes friends fast especially male. Jong Kook is now surrounded with a lot of questions which women he really loves. We were very antsy and tried to figure it out.

Your comment feels like you dont really care what we have been sharing. Since you are new, please read the blog or watch kook min videos. And if there is possibility that somin may be involved with other guy... it is okay to share but consider our feelings and analysis through this blog. Somin is a very wise girl, she deserve so much more. Sometimes we tend to question about Sechan, sang yeob... we question it a lot. So please comment with more sense than just leaving us hanging with worries and confusion. 

Im sorry, i didnt mean it like that but again i apologize to all the ppl here. Its just that i found it odd since love is in the air for kookmin nowadays, then i noticed that thing happened so im kinda confused. She had thousands of fan to make friends but why this particular guy,  if i can say 'chosen'.By they way this is the guy im talking about, doesnt seem connected to any RM member or her brother, so i hold on to my earlier assumption that somin took interest/lucky guy. https://www.instagram.com/sangmintr/

Edited by Ksmerch
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Ksmerch said:

Im sorry, i didnt mean it like that but again i apologize to all the ppl here. Its just that i found it odd since love is in the air for kookmin nowadays, then i noticed that thing happened so im kinda confused. She had thousands of fan to make friends but why this particular guy,  if i can say 'chosen'.By they way this is the guy im talking about, doesnt seem connected to any RM member or her brother, so i hold on to my earlier assumption that somin took interest/lucky guy. https://www.instagram.com/sangmintr/

Sorry but she's doing to all fans her know,example basketball player when he's coming in runningman but i think it's not big deal.because she's love her fans

Edited by asti ningrum
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Ksmerch said:

She had thousands of fan to make friends but why this particular guy,  if i can say 'chosen'.By they way this is the guy im talking about, doesnt seem connected to any RM member or her brother, so i hold on to my earlier assumption that somin took interest/lucky

I looked at the Instagram that you shared. The First thing I know as a Somin fan is that she follows every person that she comes across. She likes their Instagram posts; and I don’t know why this specific guy stands out for you specifically. Not all the people that Somin meets and follows are supposed to be someone that Somin met through running man or close to her brother. He might be someone she met through different line of work. Somin followed almost all her co-stars and of course those are people that do not relate either to her brother or running man cast. Fans don’t need to know every person Somin follows. Somin meets someone and follows them on Instagram and constantly likes their posts to show support. He might also be a fan whom Somin met and She followed him back to show gratitude. He did take a picture in front of Somin’s Photo on the 9th anniversary fan meet, showing he definitely does show support for her on running man as well. So, I think you can relax that every guy Somin follows is perhaps “thee one”. Also, we kookmin fans are analyzing kookmin interaction with the view that they are close and there seems to be a high possibility that they either are interested in each other right now or already dating. So, if perhaps Somin is dating someone else out there and KJK as well, we do support them both. So, a claim that he might be special because he is not known to running man members or her brother, is sort of not convincing enough for him to be a romantic interest to Somin. If he was romantically involved with Somin, it would be weird if her brother didn’t know him either. There are just no hints about them being romantically involved other than them following each other. Well, good thing you are curious about him, but as kookmin fan for the interest of this forum and any shipping forums out there, we are often guessing, which means that there is a chance for things going either ways. Kookmin might be real, what we clearly hypothesis, and they might not. In the case they are not, the day they do announce that they have their own respective partners, we shall abide by that. Also, if you do see the discussions we often have about kookmin it is often about their mysterious interactions that often leaves us on the edge. There are lots of moments that keeps us curious and we are dedicated to solve and understand those discrepancies. All in all, for us kookmin is really a curious couple, where by, other men that Somin interacts with and other women that KJK interacts with outside the show is beyond us. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
1 hour ago, shamos83 said:

I looked at the Instagram that you shared. The First thing I know as a Somin fan is that she follows every person that she comes across. She likes their Instagram posts; and I don’t know why this specific guy stands out for you specifically. Not all the people that Somin meets and follows are supposed to be someone that Somin met through running man or close to her brother. He might be someone she met through different line of work. Somin followed almost all her co-stars and of course those are people that do not relate either to her brother or running man cast. Fans don’t need to know every person Somin follows. Somin meets someone and follows them on Instagram and constantly likes their posts to show support. He might also be a fan whom Somin met and She followed him back to show gratitude. He did take a picture in front of Somin’s Photo on the 9th anniversary fan meet, showing he definitely does show support for her on running man as well. So, I think you can relax that every guy Somin follows is perhaps “thee one”. Also, we kookmin fans are analyzing kookmin interaction with the view that they are close and there seems to be a high possibility that they either are interested in each other right now or already dating. So, if perhaps Somin is dating someone else out there and KJK as well, we do support them both. So, a claim that he might be special because he is not known to running man members or her brother, is sort of not convincing enough for him to be a romantic interest to Somin. If he was romantically involved with Somin, it would be weird if her brother didn’t know him either. There are just no hints about them being romantically involved other than them following each other. Well, good thing you are curious about him, but as kookmin fan for the interest of this forum and any shipping forums out there, we are often guessing, which means that there is a chance for things going either ways. Kookmin might be real, what we clearly hypothesis, and they might not. In the case they are not, the day they do announce that they have their own respective partners, we shall abide by that. Also, if you do see the discussions we often have about kookmin it is often about their mysterious interactions that often leaves us on the edge. There are lots of moments that keeps us curious and we are dedicated to solve and understand those discrepancies. All in all, for us kookmin is really a curious couple, where by, other men that Somin interacts with and other women that KJK interacts with outside the show is beyond us. 

Hi first time posting here, I love Kookmin interactions, I’m always excited for a new episode to see them interact. I’ve been a SoMin fan since her drama 1% of something. I kind of feel that the trainer she followed might be her trainer since she was trying to get in shape for the fan meet, not that she needs it lol.

Edited by Kat28
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Kat28 said:

Hi first time posting here, I love Kookmin interactions, I’m always excited for a new episode to see them interact. I’ve been a SoMin fan since her drama 1% of something. I kind of feel that the trainer she followed might be her trainer since she was trying to get in shape for the fan meet, not that she needs it lol.

Welcome Aboard :lol:

Thanks and I think he might be the one too. Also yeah, not that she needed it but she did hire a trainer when she was practicing for the fanmeet. :D 

• Like 2
On 12/9/2019 at 11:47 AM, Rida Live said:

Don't know if anyone noticed but during the dance segment when jsm was dancing and yjs asks her to go and dance in front if ysc and she does. Everyone is laughing then kjk says "this is embarrassing, she decided to find love instead" (lmao so salty). Then jsm stands and looks at him, can't see her expression cause her back is to the camera so I don't know if she was giving him an upset expression or opposite because all of a sudden kjk switches his words to "Good job" and starts fumbling with his bag. I say it's him she was looking at because of her body angle and also lks and Haha were avoiding eye contact with her and he looks at her says good job and starts looking for God knows what in that bag of his lol. Wonder why he said it was embarrassing lol, it wasn't. Just funny. I hope she scolded him with her eyes, he was being too much for no reason:joy:

I noticed that too the first time i watched it. Maybe she was giving him a glare lol.

I was expecting them to mention the coffee truck, Jongkook, Haha and Sechan sent to Somin. But i'm relieved they didn't. So the coffee truck wasn't intended to promote chanmin

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
3 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

I noticed that too the first time i watched it. Maybe she was giving him a glare lol.

I was expecting them to mention the coffee truck, Jongkook, Haha and Sechan sent to Somin. But i'm relieved they didn't. So the coffee truck wasn't intended to promote chanmin

The coffee truck was sent after this episode. As for the pictures on it, it was Haha's doing lol (so mischievous a man). From the last episode, the pictures were taken on his phone.

• Like 4
  • Jillia changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan