[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

41 minutes ago, Laijana said:

En el enlace que yo subí sí se ve,se ve que el abrazo fue rápido, pero tiene el mismo gesto de cuando la abrazó en Korea.

Remember please let’s only quote text and not videos or photos. We got quite a number of  warnings :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anybody know what the green banner at the minute 11:01 has in it? Here is the link to the video; https://youtu.be/RbTZmuEXt8E

you can see when LKS and YJS pick it up and drag it, Somin sees it and does a turn looking away from it, then I think LKS looks at her? That’s the only reason I am asking. I hope it wasn’t an anti banner :(

Anyway, I enjoyed the lil kookmin moment in the Instagram post :wub:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JialingGO said:

I also missed 'sometimes' but it was cut off too quickly. I don't think Jaesuk is willing to expose Kook-min relationship if it is true or not. So-min has been taken under Jaesuk's wing that he cares for her like his own daughter. He always pat her head-- it is really showing the sign of deep parental affection. I think Jaesuk off screen will approve Kook-min wholeheartedly. I think he knows how private Jong Kook and Somin is. I think Jaesuk is muttering or was cut off like he would say something to debunk the rumour rather than lead to it. There is a great balance between Sechan, Jaesuk, Somin, and Jong Kook.

I think Jaesuk is Kook-min shipper all along despite leading Chan-min loveline for the show. I think Jaesuk is stepping up to provoke Jong Kook's feelings. He probably did not realise that he is taking Somin for granted. He is very slow and cautious when it comes to this. Jaesuk knows Jong Kook's habits. HaHa complained that Jong Kook does not express interest even though he is interested. To speed it up, he needs someone to push him. In MUD, Jong Kook's cousins said if he like someone  he has to let them know so they can push him hard or they can make it happen. Now, we see how it is to push Jong Kook to a girl. He couldn't do it on his own. 

Brilliant! Im thinking the same. Jaesuk actually help kjk to express his feeling. We can see how he blurt out some shocking statements thanks to jaesuk oppa. 

If you see any members like Haha or Kjk close friends showed supportive support to other lovelines like spartace/chanmin on instagram, that's bcause they are highlighted on show. But, nobody ever like/comments/talks abt kookmin

although im pretty sure they're aware of kookmin shippers like us:sweat_smile:. Abt kookmin, they're being more careful. I don't want kookmin being highlighted on the show too. The love triangle started from kjk, out from nowhere, he suddenly feels jealous:sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

just for fun. i check the zodiac compatibility

Taurus Man And Aries Woman: Nature Of Bonding

The compatibility of Tauras man and Aries woman, surely seems like an interesting combination, a chemistry between the Earth and the Fire.

The Taurus man is ruled by the planet of Venus which is also known as the Goddess of Love and it deals with all the matters pertaining to love and money.

On the other hand the Aries woman is ruled by the planet of Mars which is known as the God of War, and it is affiliated to vitality, aspiration and action. It also denotes aggression and anger.

A Taurus man and Aries woman have a lot of similarities, in terms of their rigid behaviour. While the Taurus man is headstrong, devoted, staunch and strong willed, the Aries woman is undaunted, brave, distinct and free standing.

It seems that there is a kind of balance that takes shape, which makes the Taurus man and Aries woman love compatibility more stable in terms of the equation that they share.

The male Taurus is quite purposeful and unswerving as far as his qualities are concerned. Taurus nature is quite practical and is said to be one of the most reliable sun signs out of the rest.

Whereas, the Aries female is self confident, courageous and aspiring in her qualities. She is self supporting and a self made woman who does not take a no for an answer as far as achieving something is concerned.

Taurus Man And Aries Woman: The Love Affair

There is a lot of affinity involved when the Bull and the Ram are taken into consideration for zodiac signs compatibility. There are certain qualities in the Taurus man that may attract an Aries woman, and vice versa. This gives the Taurus man-Aries woman compatibilty a higher chance to succeed in the relationship.

This Taurus and Aries love match will share a good romatic relationship filled with a lot of care and affection. Especially, if the Taurus man is given his own freedom and space, he will go through all the hardships to be with the lady he loves the most.

The Aries woman will admire the fact that the Taurus man is financially stable, gives her the liberty to explore, surprises her with presents which she likes a lot, and takes utmost care of her.

On the other hand, the Aries woman is the one who will provide the Taurus man with creative ideas and opinions, giving him the required energy and enthusiasm to implement his work.

Both the Taurus man and Aries woman will also share a great intimate relationship. Aries woman is inclined towards having a good time in bed, who will usually take the initiative with all her fantasies and interests.

Though, the Taurus man will also enjoy the intimacy, for him the physcial aspect of the relation is practical based natural need and to continue his kind, whereas for the Aries woman, its more of a sensual and a spiritual experience.

Taurus Man And Aries Woman: Level Of Understanding

A sense of great mutual understanding is expected to develop over time, between them, that may help in increasing the Taurus man compatibility with Aries woman.

The Taurus man has a lot of tolerance and he can go through a lot of trouble to maintain such a relationship, but if he is subjected to a lot of stress and strain, the bull may loose his temper.

This duo may have arguments regarding money matters, and the female Aries may have creative advices, opinions and ideas in the financial aspects as well, to share.

The female Aries needs a lot of freedom as well, which the male Taurus does not mind giving. Even though a Taurus male is not envious and jealous, he becomes a bit possessive in nature.

The strong point in Taurus Aries relationship is the fact that both of them share the same opinions about monetary issues, and both are also inclined towards excelling in the financial world which makes the relationship more stable.

To add further, she will spend a lot of money and he on the other hand will try to maintain an economical balance, as he is a skinflint in nature.

Taurus Male And Aries Female: Benefits And Challenges

The staunch behaviour of the Taurus male may sometimes irritate the Aries female and the lack of common interest in intimacy may also hamper the relationship, which in turn will affect the Taurus man and Aries woman love compatibility.

The Aries female will have a problem in the physical relationship, beacause she is very romantic and does not indulge in a lot of sexual activities, as for her this is a sacred gateway to contentment and a spiritual experience.

The woman Aries will realise that her partner is not a cheapstake and the Taurus man will also let her spend money according to her needs, as he gradually realises that she is not wasting his money, rather she is propelling happiness.

But there is a lot of emotional fondness, care and endearment in this love match, for one another. Though they may not be able to express it verbally, their actions will clearly show how deep the bond is.

If this couple tries to understand each other, deal with patience, and does not involve any kind of staunch or rigid behaviour in the relationship, the Taurus man and Aries woman compatibility will positively shine for them.

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

i don't think we should take everything that is said on the show literally. we should not forget that RM is a variety show. yjs may support kookmin privately, but on the show, his chief focus is on other things. when he asks kjk if he likes jsm, he does it in front of the camera. yjs would not expect or want kjk to say he does like jsm when the show is trying so hard to set up the chanmin loveline. even if kjk had said something positive there as reply, unless the PDs thought it could be aired, it wouldn't have even made the cut. tbh, i have seen both supportive and cautious kinds of reactions from the members including yjs towards kookmin. At times, you can see or hear a teasing comment about kookmin, but most often they indicate to them that they should be more careful.

i also don't think lovelines can be interpreted as members doing their best to make kjk or jsm confess because there is the other side of the coin too, where kookmin interactions do get restricted by the PDs and the members. Otherwise why did kjk and jsm look so guilty every time they had a fierce handholding? in the episode on which park jung min guested on the show, yjs intervened when kjk wanted to team up with jsm and put them both into different teams and kjk didn't look that pleased. so many things have come in the way of their interactions. yjs is a professional and  while he might want them to get together in private, he will do what the PDs think is best for the show when they are shooting. Like Se chan said, dating in the workplace is generally frowned upon as it can affect the team dynamics. Still, yjs' question here could mean many things - perhaps yjs was having his bit of fun. however, the fact that it was aired also means the PDs are gauging the reactions to kookmin. we have to see whether there would be a follow-up to this or if they will go ahead with chanmin. i also feel the PDs have been in two minds about kookmin - in the episode after the fanmeet, kjk's comment that jsm is growing on him was highlighted but then that was also because kjk and jsm had just scaled up their sns interactions that week with the anyang photo, kjk had announced his Dec concert and kookmin had interesting interactions on that post.  anyway, there are interesting events coming up; so let's see where this leads to.

i would not have believed in kookmin  if it was a thing set up by members or the show. i have always believed that kjk won't get married unless he wills it no matter who else pushes him. we have seen a lot of other members pushing him to get married on RM, but it has never gone anywhere. That is where, at least for now, i feel kookmin are different from spartace and kookyoung.

kookmin are where they are now despite not getting much support from the show and have been built by kjk and jsm through their offscreen interactions. kjk hasn't needed anyone to push him to interact with jsm - he has done it by himself without any support from haha or the others. 

i don't think kookmin got closer after the coffee date. in fact, i always feel kjk and jsm talking publicly about the coffee date could have only happened if it wasn't their first time meeting in private. i think they were forced to talk about meeting up in private so publicly because of certain other factors. we don't know how close they were offscreen last year, but if you look at the fan meetings abroad in taiwan and HK , they certainly looked closer than they looked on RM at that time. So min and se chan travelled along with kjk and haha to taiwan at a time when they didn't have much of an equation on the show, but during the press conference, jsm stood next to kjk and she looked very comfortable with him in that press conference.The next day, they hardly interacted  in the fanmeet when the other members were present. In the HK fanmeet too, jsm sat next to kjk during the fan video and kept talking to him. so i always feel we shouldn't look at the narratives the show builds as revealing the stage of their offscreen relationship.

fast forward to the beginning of the year, by the time the kookmin clan episode was shot, kwang soo had declared and as a result, the loveline was forced on kjk and jsm was given the new character of the love frog. yet, I feel kjk tried his best to wriggle out of it - he said it is not natural, that he thinks of sjh just as a colleague, he even swore at haha which he rarely does on camera when haha tried to create a loveline moment with the ddakji. However it went on for some time and many of the members including yjs promoted spartace as a couple saying almost the same thing that they say about chanmin these days that the viewers want to see them as a couple. but interesting things happened off  screen during the  loveline and RM took some time to acknowledge them.

That is where kookmin sns interactions become interesting for me:

The kookmin clan episode was shot after jsm started following kjk. i don't remember the exact date when she did, but it was sometime after Dec 16 2018. I remember because jsm started following kjk and hwan chi yeul, a previous guest, on the same day. She posted the first photo kjk took of her in the resort on Dec 19 though we realized he was the photographer only much later.

kjk, started following jsm back a month later, on January 22. Coincidentally, it was the day after the first spartace loveline episode was shot where they won the roulette. it was also coincidentally or not in the same week of jsm's saporo post. At that time, kjk following jsm was a big deal for me because he rarely follows female colleagues on sns.

On Feb 19, the day kjk announced his concert , jsm made a post with the love sign and kjk left his first comment "kekeke".  i wonder at the coincidence because the concert was the first public event that showed kookmin closeness and the love sign in the snow was posted on the very day it was announced.So what was that about? On the RM episode shot on Feb 18, kjk and jsm talked in public about meeting up for coffee outside the show the previous week. That was quite big because it was the previous week that the spartace loveline after some hiccups had found some momentum with the yeobo comment and the video had got a lot of views. So, the coffee date definitely had some significance because kjk meeting jsm outside for coffee did mean he was single and that can't be good when the show is trying to convince the audience that its loveline could have real life consequences. yjs  of course couldn't ask jsm if she was interested in kjk  though it ought to have been her since it was so min who asked him out. Instead, yjs asked kjk if he wanted a loveline with all the women on the show. spartace loveline got scaled down soon afterwards. jsm attended kjk's comeback concert with her parents on march 29. on the day she attended his concert, she posted a very romantic  'spring is when i become part of your world' to which kjk reacted "what are you talking about?". kjk again left a comment "Ha" on jsm's post 'you have entered my frame' two days later.

Their sns interactions were weird since they had few interactions on the show till then. When the spartace loveline was set up, so min was made part of the cheering party. whenever kookmin talked about their interactions at that time, she referred to them as siblings and they would say she wanted to meet up with him since he could introduce her to other handsome guys. even with all those precautions they took, the members still reacted to their offscreen meeting up as crossing over into romantic territory. Therefore, i feel talking about meeting up was  conscious on their part and it was to draw attention to the fact that they had become close which rm would have to acknowledge in some way. it was only after the concert episode got aired on MUD that RM took up kookmin's growing sns chemistry and yjs first talked about so min's mom thinking of kjk as a potential son in law. kjk, unlike how he usually reacts to lovelines, not only didn't reject it when yjs talked about their age gap as an obstacle, but also expressed happiness at him impressing her mother.

kjk's ambiguous comments on jsm's ig continued with the "i like...skipping"  comment after jsm's post 'skip .. spring'. i always wonder what in the post and comment made hwanjin ask kookmin to hold hands and skip. but of course, they never discussed it on the show. so looking at all these things, i feel kookmin have been on a slow burn for some time and that the members and the pds were unwilling to give it focus for a long time which hopefully is changing now. 

i also don't completely buy the story that jsm's confession song was written to gauge the feelings of the man involved. i am quite sure jsm wouldn't have confessed in public like that if she felt the man was not likely to respond. she is a tigermoth but she has also got to work with that person if it is kjk... what if things became awkward between the two of them and the man would cut down on his interactions with her because he didn't want to give her hope? i also don't think yjs or the PDs would have allowed her to do that in case the response was going to be negative because it would make their working environment awkward. in the same way, i also can't believe that yjs asks the question to kjk in front of the camera to make him confess. if there was a confession made and a response given to that, quite sure they would have done it in private. anyway, i  feel whatever is said in front of the camera is chiefly for the show.

even if we go by the logic that yjs asked that question to gauge kjk's feelings, it cannot definitely be the first time that yjs has felt it. However, he has never been so forthright about it. for yjs to say that and for the pds to show it means either they are ready to highlight kookmin interactions or they want to spice up chanmin loveline with a love triangle. we have to see. But anyway this will create a story for kookmin that an audience can get into - the 123 that kjk talks about. on naver, there is a lot of positive support for kookmin and there are also comments which say something has changed between them since the fanmeet. so i am waiting to see how things pan out this month and afterwards.

of course, one can never be sure about where things are headed with kookmin. It looks like they both have feelings, but there are so many obstacles on the way. for now, let's enjoy their interactions and be happy that they are trying to nurture them.

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 2

On 12/4/2019 at 8:03 PM, Akuma Drifters said:

If this couple tries to understand each other, deal with patience, and does not involve any kind of staunch or rigid behaviour in the relationship, the Taurus man and Aries woman compatibility will positively shine for them.

I just cut this down to know what and where I am talking about; the traits of Aries and Taurus. 

The whole thing really shows the journey of Jong Kook and Somin of how they began and how they finally came together closer than ever. They overcame themselves, staunch misunderstanding, rigid generalisation, and looking deeper into each other making them made for each other. 

Jong Kook is overgeneralised as tough man with softie inside. But not many know how really softie he is inside. There are many ways to see it. He is also very fixed with mannerism, foresight, and understanding. He is always sure of what he wants to do, and will work hard into it. His addiction to exercise is one of the example of how dedicated, determined, and disciplined he is. That is what we mostly see him throughout his life in public eye. It is rare to see his soft side. Some may think he is joking. 

Somin, in other hand, seems not to be taken seriously. She seems to be flaky and wild in some sense with weirdness on the side. That makes her a gem of variety show. It takes a while to see her real side like her talent in arts and poetry. Her talkativeness or chatterbox slowly became a woman of wits. She has a knack for being observant. Her cuteness was often generalised as annoying aeygo. It wasn't only applied to her, but to many women. Even Jihyo attempt it, she hates it so much. But somin proved being cute is something to cheer you up to brighten your day. Somin is no airhead for her weird and crazy personality for she has never been a comedian. 

Now, we put them together, Somin and Jong Kook, opposite yet different, but fated to complement each other. They bring balance, creativity, chemistry, loveliness, humility, and bond with each other creating a law of attraction with each other. He sorely misunderstood somin from the beginning. Somin is fated to have crush on him, having a type of a guy she likes is so similar to Jong Kook's features, and her appearance in running man. It brings them together. 

They went through hurdles of push and pull, cat-mouse dynamics, coffee date, betrayal, intimate dance, tease, trolling each other, love triangle with Jong Min and Sechan... laughing without answering jaesuk's question. Also Jong Kook changed a lot. Somin remains the same and little more cautious. She knocked down the rumour and Jong Kook's embarrassment when she attempted annoying aeygo. Their roles have reversed. They have balanced each other with glee, joy, and understanding. 

Somin and Jong Kook describes so well as Aries Woman and Taurus Man. We saw their journey together that has a lot of ups and downs in more constructive way. They changed each other. Somin is looking at Jong Kook with awe. Her eyes have full of hearts with him. Jong Kook laughs so sweetly, heartily, and real. Jong Kook changed his habit quite a bit. He takes challenge to go opposite of himself. He is showing eating more caloric food. He gets bit romantic in MUD. In latest MUD episode, he took cooking class to learn to make dishes with chicken for his girlfriend; future wife, and also child. He was so sweet in that. He is becoming more of Taurus Man we read about earlier. Jong Kook is sharing in MUD that he is learning to cook to impress someone special.  

I hope Somin and Jong Kook will continue their friendship, and move to another level with joy and happiness together. I could tell that they will be devoted to each other with love and passion! 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

other than in this episode, i have never seen jsm say anything flirty to kjk in public. she does her love frog role with everyone else but with kjk, even when she can, she makes up hundreds of excuses. they ask her 'why are you not looking at the male guest? why are you looking at kjk?' and jsm immediately changes the topic asking everyone to play rock paper scissors to win her. jsm invites kjk to coffee when it is snowing and she is feeling lonely, but in her account, it is kjk's handsome friends who are supposed to have held her attention. she comes to his concert with her parents, anointed as turbo fans in hiding, where the 10 sec long handholding she has with kjk is either that of an overly excited fangirl or of someone with a crush. but when yjs quizzes kjk on her mother finding him a prospective candidate for a son-in-law, jsm keeps silent. this is a woman who won't or can't say anything openly in public unless he speaks out first. so kjk has to make moves he has never made. one year back, if you told me kjk would follow jsm on sns, leave comments for her posts, post pics with her, openly take photos of her, i would have laughed. i would have laughed even more if you told me kjk would tell jsm he was feeling hurt because she was not sitting near him. old kjk would not have said it out loud, he would have perhaps acted colder, never said it in public. before, people used to say jsm cannot be  kjk's type - kjk is conservative, he likes a prim and proper girl. however, what they don't get is that kjk has changed. last year, when kjk's best friend jang hyuk was asked when kjk would get married, he said - if kjk meets the right girl, he would automatically change for her. there has been a change in him and it definitely hasn't gone unnoticed as the members' statements prove.

i found the section with yjs' question interesting. i agree @JialingGOthat so min helped out kjk by overdoing her aegyo so that he could react annoyed. funny thing is till she did that, nobody did or say anything. even though ysc said he was feeling uncomfortable, kjk didn't stop laughing, nor did the quick-witted haha and lks say anything. some people said jsm hides behind sjh because she is scared of kjk. come on! i think we have gone past the point where she is scared of him. she shows her belly doodle to him to make him laugh and when he scolds her,  does she listen? she repeats it twice. He tells her not to do the provocative shimmy and does that stop her? she does it again and he can only smile and bump against her. she dances sexily near him, he smiles and tells her to go away, but she goes only after the pd (i believe) tells her to come back. whom are we kidding here? so jsm was definitely helping out kjk in a situation where he didn't know what to do. i have never seen kjk laugh like that continuously for 5 seconds without explaining what is funny. His brain must have been working overtime. nobody spoke and it was jsm who answered for them by turning it into a joke. for me, that is the best part of that exchange - that there is that unspoken understanding between them where she can turn it into a joke so that it would be easier for him to respond and he can take the cue. i also think this is not the first. for instance, after jsm does the shimmy dance, kjk scolds her but later he bumps his shoulder against her which looked like a secret private exchange.

kjk could have immediately denied it and denied it with his usual words - "she is family", "she is like a sister", "she is just a colleague". in fact, yjs asked that question after kjk said she can rub her nose into the sweet potatoes as she is family and yet this man couldn't expand on the family part! so he meant she is family to everyone else there. :)

it is also not kjk alone who does this. jsm does it too. it happened with jsm when haha asked the question last time. jsm didn't know what to say and merely shook her head. Then she tried to do something funny to change the mood. when asked point blank if they like each other, cat gets their tongue and none of their friends help them out because i believe they don't know what to say. when jong min asked that question in the MUD episode, Haha got busy with his plate and merely said "it is not like that, they are just very close" and kjk pretended like he had to finish the call while weakly muttering that it was not so. this episode, haha looked like he didn't want to be there again. ;) 

there were other scenes in this episode that stood out. in the bus, so min said she wanted ttokbeoki first and later kjk decided to have ttokbeoki. though so min chose boiled egg, she was eating the fritters off his plate. so min choosing a 50 cent egg is definitely not the so min we used to know. it made me remember the tofu episode where so min bought the most pricey thing in the rest stop and the havoc that caused! yjs tried to downplay what so min did by saying she chose the egg because she was on a diet, but she definitely did it to sacrifice for the team and you could see how thrilled that made everyone. kjk was so overjoyed and surprised that he wouldn't let go of her hand and moved to the other side to celebrate with her again. so it is not kjk who is changing, jsm too is doing things she never did before. i have noticed that jsm is a bit more cautious with how much she spends than she used to be. 

again, when kjk complained that so min was sitting near se chan, jsm's reaction was interesting and also that of se chan. jsm could have said she was trying to seduce se chan in her loveline mode, but she made an excuse and ysc also looked flustered there. whenever kjk makes a comment to jsm about their loveline, ysc always looks flustered. yjs relieved the tension by telling kjk "you are just a nice oppa to her,  ysc is the one she loves". Two episodes back, when jsm complained to se chan that he doesn't take care of her, yjs was addressing ysc, "she is not interested in you, she is trying to make jin young jealous", but the person who answered was not ysc, but kjk "nobody can make jin young jealous". ain't that ludicrous? like a poster pointed out here,  how much does kjk know jin young to say that about him? also, why was kjk answering instead of ysc?

again, somebody pointed this out in the comment section of chinese kookmin video that when jsm got up to celebrate after choosing boiled egg, she tripped on the stool. you can see kjk glancing at the stool and when she comes back, he moves it away so that she doesn't trip again. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 1

@JialingGOi love reading your analysis. it is quite interesting to read about the compatibility based on chinese and sun sign forecasts. jsm definitely believes in fate and element compatibility and stuff. i remember reading in one of her early interviews after she went public with yoon hyun min that she thought she had fate with him. she was supposed to meet him 5 years ago in some show, but it didn't work out as planned. so she felt they had fate of some kind. In the fortune forecast episode too, she kept saying the element which matches her the best is water. i do feel there is some truth to the metal supporting water theory as jsm helps out kjk in places where he is not conventionally strong. i think one reason kjk may be more active with jsm is also because he senses that she gives him a sense of balance. 

the fortune forecasts on the show could be rigged if like you say se chan's element doesn't suit so min's based on element compatibility. or it could be that a number of members match each other in terms of elemental compatibility, but the fortune teller picks the one among them the PDs want them to focus on.

sun signs cannot be a sure-to-fire guide, but i feel both of them do share characteristics of their sun signs quite a bit. this one by linda goodman makes me laugh. there are places where it reminds me of both their personalities. 

https://zodiacreads.com/lindagoodman/compatibility/aries-woman-taurus-man-lg/

from whatever i have read, i won't say their sun signs perfectly match with each other. there is scope for an amazing relationship and at the same time, scope for conflicts. finally, like all relationships, it depends a lot on good communication and give and take.the fact that they are both so different from each other could be the cause of conflict since it takes time to understand each other and also the source of attraction since they both secretly admire what the other person has that they lack.  for it to work, they need to find a common middle ground. what is also usually highlighted in the case of their zodiac signs is that both are open and upfront if something is bothering them, so communication is the key.

this forecast is really cute and i just have to say it matches kookmin so well.

Aries and Taurus Compatibility: The Hero and the Lover 

The signs are good for this relationships – after all, with Aries ruled by Mars, the planet of passion, and Taurus ruled by Venus, the planet of love, how could it go wrong? Aries and Taurus compatibility can work pretty well, since both signs find in the other something they lack themselves. It’s not all plain sailing, of course – what relationship is? But astrology compatibility tends to determine these two as a partnership worth watching.

Bold, pioneering Aries likes to be the hero in life, while gentle, placid Taurus represents the lover and bon-vivant. This relationship is marked by a tremendous strength of will on both sides, though, so trouble can flare when neither side is willing to compromise. Aries likes to get what Aries wants at all times, but Taurus is famous for being stubborn to the extreme, so it’s hard to tell who will be in charge in this partnership. In fact, for Aries and Taurus, compatibility works best when neither side trumps the other entirely – this can actually be an equal pairing when it’s working well.

There will certainly be passion aplenty, brought by Aries’ fire, and the passion will be sustained throughout the long term by Taurus’ slow burning sensuality. Although Aries has a temper to be reckoned with, Taurus is a relatively passive and calm sign; it will take a great deal to provoke the Taurus partner into firing back at Aries. This is quite healthy, because Taurus won’t take Aries’ tantrums too personally, but even Taurus can only stomach so much before losing patience. When Taurus does let rip, Aries might well wonder what’s hit them, so the Aries partner is well advised to know where to draw the line. For Taurus and Aries, compatibility will generally be a smooth road, but punctuated by very occasional meltdowns when Taurus has had enough!

As partners, these two are good for one another. Taurus brings some much needed common sense to Aries’ risky and rash behaviour; in return, Aries brings some excitement and fire into the relationship, which can only by a good thing for Taurus, who does sometimes get stuck in a rut of their own making. Aries and Taurus compatibility is a very positive thing for both signs in general; even if not in a relationship, these two star signs make very good friends.

Regardless of gender, in this romance it is Aries who provides the masculine qualities and Taurus provides the feminine. Aries will lead and Taurus will follow, but Taurus passivity is blended with a strength of emotion and character which will ground Aries in a very healthy way. Aries and Taurus compatibility works so well because this polarity of masculine and feminine covers all bases and helps the couple have all the inner resources they need for a successful long term love.

Surprisingly though, for such a positive match, this relationship might be slow to get off the ground. You see, Taurus wants to be seduced, wooed and chased. Aries just wants to get on with it and is unlikely to waste much time with the flowers and chocolates stage. To get this Aries and Taurus compatibility off to a good start, Aries should slow down to the pace of life enjoyed by Taurus. Take your time. When Taurus rewards Aries with the sensual smile and open arms, it will be worth waiting for. All Aries people need a rock in their life, someone to turn to when the going gets tough. All Taurus people need a firecracker in their life to turn up the heat a little. For Taurus and Aries, compatibility is high precisely because they are what one another needs.

Remember that in life’s mythological journey, Aries is the hero and Taurus is the lover. And so it is when Aries and Taurus come together – there’s likely to be a happy ending for these two, provided Aries and Taurus compatibility is not rocked by a refusal to compromise. This partnership is more than capable of seeing each other’s points of view and of meeting somewhere in the blissful middle. What good story would be complete without the hero/heroine getting the guy/girl in the end?

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

@JialingGO me encanta leer tu análisis. Es bastante interesante leer sobre la compatibilidad basada en los pronósticos de signos solares y chinos. jsm definitivamente cree en el destino y la compatibilidad de elementos y esas cosas. Recuerdo haber leído en una de sus primeras entrevistas después de que ella hizo público con yoon hyun min que pensaba que tenía un destino con él. se suponía que debía conocerlo hace 5 años en algún espectáculo, pero no funcionó como estaba planeado. entonces ella sintió que tenían algún tipo de destino. En el episodio de pronóstico de fortuna también, ella seguía diciendo que el elemento que más le conviene es el agua. Siento que hay algo de verdad en la teoría del agua que soporta el metal, ya que jsm ayuda a kjk en lugares donde no es convencionalmente fuerte. Creo que una razón por la cual kjk puede ser más activo con jsm es también porque él siente que ella le da una sensación de equilibrio. 

las previsiones de fortuna en el programa podrían ser manipuladas si, como usted dice, el elemento de se chan no se ajusta a los mínimos en función de la compatibilidad del elemento. o podría ser que varios miembros coinciden entre sí en términos de compatibilidad elemental, pero el adivino elige a uno de ellos en el que los PD quieren que se concentren.

los signos solares no pueden ser una guía segura para disparar, pero creo que ambos comparten bastante las características de sus signos solares. Este de Linda Goodman me hace reír. Hay lugares donde me recuerda tanto a sus personalidades. 

https://zodiacreads.com/lindagoodman/compatibility/aries-woman-taurus-man-lg/

Por lo que he leído, no diré que sus signos solares coincidan perfectamente entre sí. Hay margen para una relación increíble y, al mismo tiempo, margen para conflictos. finalmente, como todas las relaciones, depende mucho de una buena comunicación y de dar y recibir. El hecho de que ambos sean tan diferentes entre sí podría ser la causa del conflicto, ya que lleva tiempo entenderse y también es la fuente de atracción ya que ambos admiran secretamente lo que la otra persona tiene de lo que carecen. Para que funcione, necesitan encontrar un punto medio común. lo que generalmente también se destaca en el caso de sus signos del zodiaco es que ambos están abiertos y por adelantado si algo los molesta, por lo que la comunicación es la clave.

este pronóstico es muy lindo y solo tengo que decir que coincide muy bien con kookmin.

Compatibilidad con Aries y Tauro: el héroe y el amante 

Los signos son buenos para estas relaciones: después de todo, con Aries gobernado por Marte, el planeta de la pasión, y Tauro gobernado por Venus , el planeta del amor, ¿cómo podría salir mal? La compatibilidad de Aries y Tauro puede funcionar bastante bien, ya que ambos signos encuentran en el otro algo que les falta. No todo es simple navegación, por supuesto, ¿qué relación hay? Pero la compatibilidad de la astrología tiende a determinar estos dos como una asociación que vale la pena ver.  

El audaz y pionero Aries le gusta ser el héroe  de la vida, mientras que Tauro, apacible y apacible, representa al amante y al bon-vivant. Sin embargo, esta relación está marcada por una tremenda fuerza de voluntad en ambos lados, por lo que los problemas pueden estallar cuando ninguno de los lados está dispuesto a comprometerse. A Aries le gusta obtener lo que Aries quiere en todo momento, pero Tauro es famoso por ser terco hasta el extremo, por lo que es difícil saber quién estará a cargo de esta asociación. De hecho, para Aries y Taurus, la compatibilidad funciona mejor cuando ninguno de los lados supera al otro por completo; esto puede ser un emparejamiento igual cuando funciona bien.

Ciertamente habrá mucha pasión, traída por el fuego de Aries, y la pasión se mantendrá a largo plazo por la sensualidad de Tauro que arde lentamente. Aunque Aries tiene un temperamento a tener en cuenta, Tauro es un signo relativamente pasivo y tranquilo ; hará falta mucho para provocar que el compañero Tauro dispare contra Aries. Esto es bastante saludable, porque Tauro no tomará los berrinches de Aries demasiado personalmente, pero incluso Tauro solo puede soportar mucho antes de perder la paciencia. Cuando Tauro deja de rasgar, Aries podría preguntarse qué los golpeó, por lo que se recomienda al compañero de Aries saber dónde trazar la línea. Para Tauro y Aries, la compatibilidad generalmente será un camino suave, ¡pero puntuado por colapsos muy ocasionales cuando Tauro haya tenido suficiente!  

Como socios, estos dos son buenos el uno para el otro. Tauro aporta un sentido común muy necesario al comportamiento arriesgado y temerario de Aries; a cambio, Aries trae algo de emoción y fuego a la relación, que solo puede ser algo bueno para Tauro, que a veces se queda atrapado en una rutina de su propia creación. La compatibilidad de Aries y Tauro es algo muy positivo para ambos signos en general; Incluso si no está en una relación, estos dos signos de estrella hacen muy buenos amigos.   

Independientemente del género, en este romance es Aries quien proporciona las cualidades masculinas y Tauro proporciona lo femenino. Aries liderará y Tauro lo seguirá, pero la pasividad de Tauro se combina con una fuerza de emoción y carácter que arraigará a Aries de una manera muy saludable. La compatibilidad de Aries y Tauro funciona muy bien porque esta polaridad de masculino y femenino cubre todas las bases y ayuda a la pareja a tener todos los recursos internos que necesitan para un amor exitoso a largo plazo.

Sin embargo, sorprendentemente, para una coincidencia tan positiva, esta relación podría tardar en despegar. Verás, Tauro quiere ser seducido, cortejado y perseguido. Aries solo quiere seguir adelante y es poco probable que pierda mucho tiempo con la etapa de flores y chocolates. Para que esta compatibilidad de Aries y Tauro tenga un buen comienzo, Aries debería reducir la velocidad al ritmo de vida que disfruta Tauro. Tome su tiempo. Cuando Tauro recompense a Aries con la sonrisa sensual y los brazos abiertos, valdrá la pena esperar. Todas las personas Aries necesitan una piedra en su vida , alguien a quien recurrir cuando las cosas se ponen difíciles. Todas las personas de Tauro necesitan un petardo en su vida para aumentar un poco el calor. Para Tauro y Aries, la compatibilidad es alta precisamente porque son lo que el otro necesita.  

Recuerda que en el viaje mitológico de la vida, Aries es el héroe y Tauro es el amante. Y así es cuando Aries y Tauro se unen: es probable que haya un final feliz para estos dos, siempre que la compatibilidad de Aries y Tauro no se vea afectada por una negativa a comprometerse. Esta asociación es más que capaz de ver los puntos de vista de los demás y de encontrarse en algún lugar en el maravilloso medio. ¿Qué buena historia estaría completa sin que el héroe / heroína consiguiera al chico / chica al final?

Wao es casi leer la historia kookmin

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Did anyone else think that Jongkook sounded quite sexy and flirty when he teased Somin about choosing to sit next to Sechan? His tone sounded lower :wub:

Not sure why he chose to bring himself in the Chanmin loveline equation (because he could have just teased Chanmin about seating together instead of mentioning that he was hurt about Somin not seating beside him). What I get from this is "oppa misses you by my side" LOL. 

Then again as has been mentioned before, we don't see everything that happens in front and away from the cameras, only what the PD chooses to edit in. Makes me wonder if the obvious kookmin moments only get shown if it's too entertaining not to, or if they think that can be interpreted in other ways. Or is the show slowly trying to build in a love triangle? 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

Or is the show slowly trying to build in a love triangle? 

If that’s the case I wonder why kjk is so up to play this love line role all of a sudden when he seemed to hate being apart of spartace love line and kookyoung love line. He is the one initiating these moments which is different from his usual nonchalant act.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

38 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

Then again as has been mentioned before, we don't see everything that happens in front and away from the cameras, only what the PD chooses to edit in. Makes me wonder if the obvious kookmin moments only get shown if it's too entertaining not to, or if they think that can be interpreted in other ways. Or is the show slowly trying to build in a love triangle? 

I think with kookmin moments, it's only highlighted when it's entertaining. They aren't a loveline on the show and the PD clearly is opposed to them being one seeing as they restricted their interactions most of the time lol. In episode 464, where they went to get waffles, me thinks the only reason they showed that scene was because of the phone call to ysc which was hilarious since he pretended kjk was with him when kjk was with jsm. You could see none of them thought they would be together especially during filming, even Haha was quite shocked to hear KJK's voice. Whenever they speak to each other when they are sitting side by side, the mic is always turned off unless it has something to do with the mission. Which is quite logical, it's a variety show not a love program lol. But yeah I noticed. I also think the reason why the PD chose to add the do you like her scene is also in a way to promote Chanmin. All ysc said was that he was uncomfortable, but the subtitles the editor added made it look like he was jealous lol. Kjk nonstop laughing for almost 10 seconds, no one says a thing, jsm has to come in, he scolds her and she pretends she's scared. They carry on with the narrative that she's still scared of him. The scene in the bus is the only one I can't analyze or wrap my head around lol. What was the point of him bringing up the fact that he was hurt she didn't sit beside him. Lol I'm sure it was for the show but also a twisted way of expressing his feelings at that time. And then we have jsm reassuring him instead of biting the bait and starting the loveline. 

The good lead we have with kookmin is their outside interactions to be honest. Whatever is on the show is mostly them playing their characters except when they go out of it sometimes. Example, the love frog becoming shy when she's meant to do a couple dance or the strong Anyang tiger becoming flustered and laughing almost hysterically when asked whether he likes her. I mean, lol. 

I also noticed when they were in the bus and jsm was talking about Haha's drinking habits. Kjk was the only one responding. Ysc and lks looked lost. They obviously hang out and drink with Haha too but I think that particular story she was talking about, it was her, Haha and kjk that hung out which is funny seeing Haha is the only married one there. Kjk probably asking Haha to third wheel lol. How funny is that if it's true.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

8 hours ago, Rida Live said:

I also noticed when they were in the bus and jsm was talking about Haha's drinking habits. Kjk was the only one responding. Ysc and lks looked lost. They obviously hang out and drink with Haha too but I think that particular story she was talking about, it was her, Haha and kjk that hung out which is funny seeing Haha is the only married one there. Kjk probably asking Haha to third wheel lol. How funny is that if it's true.

I also think that that story about Haha when the three of them were hanging out together. Or probably Byul was there too making it look like a double date lol. My delulu mind :P 

Why do i think Jongkook scolded SoMin "you need a beating to come to your senses" was because he was flustered by SoMin asking him "do you like me?"? I think he scolded her not because he was annoyed with her aegyo but rather because SoMin asking him that question in front of everyone and camera really made him flustered. Although SoMin did that to save him from an akward situation . Probably in his head he was scolding her "are you out of your mind? Why are you asking that here in front of everyone?" But of course since i'm a shipper i read anything related to Kookmin slightly different sometimes lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Is there anyone to enlighten me about how Mom's Diary omitted Somin from being mentioned three times (three episodes); Jong Kook's solo concert, one of the choice that is his closest type, and Taiwan fanmeet. Somin was only mention when Jong Kook say her name to create loveline for Jong Min. 

Solo Concert- somin was unfailingly unmentioned throughout the scene. Only Kwang-soo and Jae-suk were mentioned. Mothers were always curious about nice girl coming along. Does it hurt to say her name without making a loveline? 

Jong Kook and his friends at their coffee brunch gathering- one of his manager asked him out of four people from running man, who is closest to his type. The four choices had three guests, and one member. Why mention HaNa and DaHee instead of Somin? Why not add one more? It was not asking who he wanted to date. It is just mentioning who is his type. No one corrected him. Only somin's name is revealed in Soompi as fifth choice. Maybe they forgot. But it is just weird to forget her like that. Does it hurt to mention her name without making a loveline? She is a human being with feelings. 

Now, the pattern is getting weirder.  In Taiwan Fanmeet with HaHa and Sechan. It doesn't matter if she didn't join them. They show all four there for running man fan meet. They mentioned Haha and Sechan. Not somin at all. She was right over there. She is a member. Can they just say three names? Somin is part of running man. She is a human being. How is she less important than HaNa and DaHee? 

Seeing pattern, it may seem not to be rude but something has been very odd. It seems like Somin and Jong Kook are not allowed to express it as loveline. They are allowed to interact but they cannot create a loveline. Are they hiding? Are his friends hiding it for him? 

When Jong Kook mention SOmin in Jong Min's episode, it is like he is making an excuse to mention somin rather than setting up blind date. HaHa seems bit rattled or unprepared. Byul seems to be more supportive to talk about it like mention an idea of love triangle. I was thinking that Jong Kook and Somin are not suppose to have loveline for show, but they are allowed to act themselves with each other. It was very interesting way to look at. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4

Im new here. This maybe unrelated to the current topic but hear me out. Did you guys notice something? Somin liked and followed one of her male fan on insta. She mightve taken interest in him. Good looking guy, a fitness trainer. Dayum.. what a lucky guy. When youre a fan and your idol shows interest in you, its like a dream come true. Probably exchanging contant already. Hoping for kookmin but whatever it is good luck to her.

4 hours ago, Ksmerch said:

Im new here. This maybe unrelated to the current topic but hear me out. Did you guys notice something? Somin liked and followed one of her male fan on insta. She mightve taken interest in him. Good looking guy, a fitness trainer. Dayum.. what a lucky guy. When youre a fan and your idol shows interest in you, its like a dream come true. Probably exchanging contant already. Hoping for kookmin but whatever it is good luck to her.

with due respect, this is a forum for kookmin shippers. I would think the place to share your excitement over this is some place else. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1