[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

12 minutes ago, Memeyome said:

Ottoke kookmin. Weiyo?? Haha 

but it seems that kjk just try to tease jsm right? If the chanmin loveline is true for sure he will not comment in public. 

Lol for sure. In today's episode they were also trying to matchmake her with the guest lol (they say she's desperate for love on the show but it's actually the members that are desperate to hitch her up:joy:). They need to leave uri Agaa alone!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

In the latest episode, Somin (once again) “forgot” that Jongkook is a single man. She mentioned to the guests to not taking it wrongly that they cheered(?) on Sechan only becuse (based on Somin), Sechan is the only single man among the RM team. I think it happen twice , as far as I remembered, she also had mistakenly considering JK as one of the married man before. 

Now that it happens again, I wonder is it some kind of hint that probably JK is in a relationship? ☺️ 

Anyway, he protested to Somin to not remembering him as a single man too. He looks sad tho (or only my delulu thought)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I haven't watched the full episode, but when yjs made that comment about how ysc won't be alone on his birthday and will have so min for company, jsm and se chan both got uncomfortable. then kjk quickly changed the topic asking ysc to spend the birthday with him.

Here, you can see his smile is the brightest when he looks at her.

Os9BOpn.gif

i really hope the loveline ends after the awards. it is making things awkward. is it just me or isn't kjk much more edgier on rm in the last two episodes than what he used to be a couple of episodes back? 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Disculpen , creo que por asuntos de idioma había entendido mal... pensé que podía responder a algo que ya estaba en la página...me extrañó que me llamaran la atención por algo que también hacían otras, gracias @Losdol , tú mensaje fue el que entendí:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Laijana said:

Disculpen , creo que por asuntos de idioma había entendido mal... pensé que podía responder a algo que ya estaba en la página...me extrañó que me llamaran la atención por algo que también hacían otras, gracias @Losdol , tú mensaje fue el que entendí:sweatingbullets:

Laijana, I'm sorry, admins warned us 2 times with deleting this page. :(

• Love 2

3 hours ago, Rida Live said:

In today's episode they were also trying to matchmake her with the guest lol.

They never dare to matchmake her with kjk;)even kjk said he is single in today episode. I think they want to protect kookmin.

I wonder what will happen to chanmin loveline after year end award? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I am still going over fanmeet videos. there are a few kookmin moments here and there. kjk shows a thumbs up here to so min when she is talking at the end. 

PU6qg0G.gif

jsm and kjk catch each other's eye and nod, look down or look away. why do these two act like they did something that could get them in trouble? ;) 

qN6Llhv.gif

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1