[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Is kim Jong kook a playful man with all those women around him?
I hope someone here who knows him well for a long time will give me an answer

Not for lack of confidence,
but I really love them together forever:heart:

Silently following here from the first page, I love you all

we can continue until the wedding, then the kids
and the return of the Super Man..............forever:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

21 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

with due respect, this is a forum for kookmin shippers. I would think the place to share your excitement over this is some place else. 

I second this. This forum is just kookmin. The only other ship we bring up is Chanmin and that's has reduced these days. I love reading everyone's opinions but let's not go off topic too much guys:).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

EXTREME DELUSION WARNING!!!!! :joy:

I was just watching KJK's new show, 5 cranky brothers. And in the latest episode when they were ranking things, he ranked splurging money when you have to save last (as expected lol). He said "I don't splurge on anything, I only spend what I have to. Don't be mistaken though, when it comes to my girlfriend I don't hesitate to spend or splurge on her".

I was just reminded of the waffle episode when they both went to the waffle shop (for reasons only both of them know lol) and the thrifty guy spends money on waffles and coffee and also pays for the cab to the original destination. Well okay kookie, I see you <_<. This is completely delusional but immediately he said it, I just thought of jsm and the waffle date but I am a kookmin shipper, it's only natural lol. And what's with him bringing up his girlfriend on every topic on that show lol. Is he just saying it for variety or is he really trying to reassure his girlfriend or someone else about his character? Is he even dating?

Kjk should stop making me think so much, aigoo:lol:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

23 hours ago, JialingGO said:

Is there anyone to enlighten me about how Mom's Diary omitted Somin from being mentioned three times (three episodes); Jong Kook's solo concert, one of the choice that is his closest type, and Taiwan fanmeet. Somin was only mention when Jong Kook say her name to create loveline for Jong Min. 

Solo Concert- somin was unfailingly unmentioned throughout the scene. Only Kwang-soo and Jae-suk were mentioned. Mothers were always curious about nice girl coming along. Does it hurt to say her name without making a loveline? 

Jong Kook and his friends at their coffee brunch gathering- one of his manager asked him out of four people from running man, who is closest to his type. The four choices had three guests, and one member. Why mention HaNa and DaHee instead of Somin? Why not add one more? It was not asking who he wanted to date. It is just mentioning who is his type. No one corrected him. Only somin's name is revealed in Soompi as fifth choice. Maybe they forgot. But it is just weird to forget her like that. Does it hurt to mention her name without making a loveline? She is a human being with feelings. 

Now, the pattern is getting weirder.  In Taiwan Fanmeet with HaHa and Sechan. It doesn't matter if she didn't join them. They show all four there for running man fan meet. They mentioned Haha and Sechan. Not somin at all. She was right over there. She is a member. Can they just say three names? Somin is part of running man. She is a human being. How is she less important than HaNa and DaHee? 

Seeing pattern, it may seem not to be rude but something has been very odd. It seems like Somin and Jong Kook are not allowed to express it as loveline. They are allowed to interact but they cannot create a loveline. Are they hiding? Are his friends hiding it for him? 

When Jong Kook mention SOmin in Jong Min's episode, it is like he is making an excuse to mention somin rather than setting up blind date. HaHa seems bit rattled or unprepared. Byul seems to be more supportive to talk about it like mention an idea of love triangle. I was thinking that Jong Kook and Somin are not suppose to have loveline for show, but they are allowed to act themselves with each other. It was very interesting way to look at. 

The first appearance by jsm on MUD is in Taiwan fanmeet when they show scenes from the press conference. however, they don't mention her name. even when they shoot the hotel sections for the episode, none of the members mention that jsm is there. neither does she take part in the shoot. that was only natural for me because on a show like this where women around the sons get scrutinized a lot, they wouldn't have wanted to mention her unless she was going to be part of  the shoot. kjk and jsm also didn't have a close equation on RM at that time. Besides, kjk's shoot was mainly in his hotel room and the gym. it would have been definitely odd to have jsm there. 

But then again, the taiwan shoot happened long after the MUD episode where again, curiously, jsm was not even mentioned along with the other 4 girls. Excluding jsm from that list is weird. his friends included names there like lee da hee and hana whom kjk barely knew at that time and a few were definitely not his type. kjk doesn't prefer tall girls and his friends know that; still they included da hee. even if say jsm was like a sister to kjk, they could have included her and kjk could have just said 'she is like my sister'. so i feel even perhaps during the taiwan shoot, they didn't want too many people to focus on jsm.

all these happen early last year and once the four permanent guests join the show, there are less member only episodes and much less kookmin interactions. however, before that, there are some significant kookmin interactions. for instance, the tofu episode ends with the kookmin hug. yes, kjk did feel thankful to jsm for taking away her lighter prison sentence. however, at that stage, the way kjk expresses his  gratitude is quite intimate. he hugs her and brings her head close to his chest. definitely, he was moved by her distress but wasn't that a bit intimate at that point?even now after all the kookmin skinship we have seen, that strikes me as quite intimate. jsm also doesn't usually let herself be hugged like that on RM. 

then there was  the jeju episode and you see kjk opening up to jsm in a way he has never done before. kjk wanted to know if jsm had come to jeju before. i always feel when he asks if she had made memories there, he is asking if she had some romantic memories there because jsm then goes straight to talk about her ex. kjk rarely talks about his exes on RM and here he was talking about the ex he loved most, who had got married.  until that time, kjk had never talked about her on public television. this was an important story kjk started speaking about only last year. in another MUD episode last year, he revealed that after her, he has never felt the need to get married whoever he has been with. so kjk talking about a very important woman in his life to jsm all of a sudden is definitely interesting.

yjs then shuts him up and they start bickering from the car. but yjs is also strange in that episode. like i don't know if you would believe me, i felt he looked a bit possessive of jsm in a non-romantic way. yjs kept on complaining there was a team within a team and when he fought with kjk, he asked jsm who she was going to side with - him or kjk. jsm went and stood next to kjk. lol when kjk was helping jsm sing, he got upset and asked if kjk was her singing coach and later called kjk sly. sometimes feel like yjs sensed something and because he had been jsm's closest oppa, might have been a bit possessive about her. watch that episode again and you will see yjs picks on kjk at all those moments when he is trying to coach/get close to jsm.  when kjk makes a cheesy remark to jsm, "i can't see you among the flowers", yjs cuts it short saying "i can see you". yjs is singing the camelia song in the car and then kjk, the singer, joins in and looks quite pleased singing the song (there is someone in the car who is a turbo fan and likes singers) and yjs immediately says, 'it is good kjk is a singer. otherwise he has a weak voice" and even haha looks like he can't believe yjs just said that. jsm even defends kjk there looking enraged on his behalf. 

kjk is very sweet to jsm. he compares her to a flower which is unusual kjk. similarly, in the final game, jsj on the other team who wants to rip kjk's tag, suggests to his teammates to go after jsm because he says kjk will then try to protect her. in the previous episode to that, jsm dances to twist king and kjk is overjoyed. he also teases her saying she is a voiceless singer. so i just feel it was a phase where they were getting quite close and it becomes less apparent after the permanent guests join and both of them get love interests - kjk with hjy and jsm with sang yeob.

in one of the episodes after that at the airport, when kjk has to call up a guest to join his team to do a mission abroad, jsm moves away from her team to listen in on kjk's conversation. pd has to ask her to go back to her team. she peeks at his phone and asks 'shorry oppa'?  nobody introduces shorry to jsm or if that was done, it was edited out. so, there is something deliberate to me in kjk's friends excluding jsm from the list. that they could name all the other women on the show at that time shows they must have been watching the show - i mean, how else do you remember non-permanent guests on the show who were on it for just 3-4 episodes? jsm even danced to twist king some episodes back, surely they must remember her? it is weird.

on the episode featuring kjk's concert,  kjk's mom does thank jsm along with lks and yjs when she thanks the members who attended but the MCs don't mention her. perhaps that was a program decision?  btw ysc was not included in the concert episodes on MUD not because he isn't famous enough to be featured but because he was doing a show in the same time slot on a rival channel. 

On MUD, the oddest part for me is how the other moms don't react at all even when they see jsm at the concert or they discuss what is the relationship between kookmin. usually, they try to matchmake kjk with every woman including younger female guests and yet nobody even asks "who is that girl?"

i totally don't believe kjk's intention there was to set up a blind date for jong min. even if he wanted to create a fun scenario for the show, it should have been with someone jong min was comfortable with. jong min looked so awkward when kjk said he would call up jsm because he barely knew her. it was kjk's idea all along to call jsm; jong min wanted a female idol like irene. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

5 hours ago, Rida Live said:

I was just watching KJK's new show, 5 cranky brothers. And in the latest episode when they were ranking things, he ranked splurging money when you have to save last (as expected lol). He said "I don't splurge on anything, I only spend what I have to. Don't be mistaken though, when it comes to my girlfriend I don't hesitate to spend or splurge on her".

I was just reminded of the waffle episode when they both went to the waffle shop (for reasons only both of them know lol) and the thrifty guy spends money on waffles and coffee and also pays for the cab to the original destination. Well okay kookie, I see you <_<. This is completely delusional but immediately he said it, I just thought of jsm and the waffle date but I am a kookmin shipper, it's only natural lol. And what's with him bringing up his girlfriend on every topic on that show lol. Is he just saying it for variety or is he really trying to reassure his girlfriend or someone else about his character? Is he even dating?

Haha, he should. Last episode too, when they were ranking things girlfriends do that you don't like, one that was listed was "when she farts in front of me" and kjk said, "no i find that very cute. in fact, i want her to become as comfortable around me as she can". It is generic and could be about any woman, but i remembered So min is often teased on the show about her farting. i  remembered  when kjk was given the privilege of re-naming  the running man members, he gave jeon so min the nickname "jeon durup". in that waffle episode, when members are asked in the quiz about their secret habit, you can see kjk saying something looking at her side like he is prompting her and she gets up and says "farting".

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

15 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

Haha, he should. Last episode too, when they were ranking things girlfriends do that you don't like, one that was listed was "when she farts in front of me" and kjk said, "no i find that very cute. in fact, i want her to become as comfortable around me as she can". It is generic and could be about any woman, but i remembered So min is often teased on the show about her farting. i  remembered  when kjk was given the privilege of re-naming  the running man members, he gave jeon so min the nickname "jeon durup". in that waffle episode, when members are asked in the quiz about their secret habit, you can see kjk saying something looking at her side like he is prompting her and she gets up and says "farting".

The coincidences though. I like how well he accepts her personality even though he looked extremely judgemental in the beginning. I mean when jsm was still a new member, their cat and mouse scenes where hilarious. And most of the time, he always looked unimpressed or uninterested with whatever she had to say or do. It's funny because if you told me then that I would be shipping them now, I would have called you crazy. The progress of their relationship is one beautiful thing and so cliche lol:lol:. The guy could care less about the girl in the beginning, then as times goes on she starts to grow on him, like how cliche is that lol.

I also agree with @kookminclan RunningMan that when the 4 permanent guests came, their interactions suddenly stop. Understandable since they were both thrown into lovelines and had to concentrate on them. And they never had any trip together or have never had any trip abroad. They are always fixed teams anytime they film abroad. The unlucky team and team kjk, sjh, Haha and ysc. I hope that will change next time they do projects like that, not only for the sake of kookmin but because it will bring something fresh and new to the table. They just recently started to mix the teams up these days and it's so nice to see the chemistry everyone has with each other. Now we're seeing more of kwang kook, kwangmong, hamin, mongdol, kookjin, yoo mong, kookmin (my favourite), literally every member is shippable with the other. But yeah I feel why they didn't become close real fast last year compared to this year is because of our favourite permanant guests and the filming abroad trips. That would have helped their relationship so much but all is good now so no worries.

I also like how instead of jsm clinging onto kjk in the beginning to make him like her she fought back by saying he was scary or behaving like she was scared of him. Anytime she behaved that way he always looked unhappy. Though I'm sure she did it for laughs but there might be some truth behind it. We all know she's a huge turbo fan. She's given a chance to be a part of the show and her idol although welcomes her doesn't look like he's impressed with her. Instead of looking for ways to please him, she fights back. Lks said kjk would deliberately avoid jsm in the past. I'm sure she knew and was dissapointed a few times since she was a fan of him. Even now, anytime he sings, you can see how bright her eyes shine, I always find it so cute how she silently fan girls over him in times like that. 

But through all this I don't think he disliked her in the beginning, her character was just new to him and he didn't know how to approach it or her. He didn't hang out with her outside of the show that time so he couldn't see her softer side. Jsm is a huge softie, her poems are testaments to that. She likes art, music, poetry and looks like someone who reads a lot. She also doesn't forget to have a good time. She can be an introvert and an extrovert at the same time. You could see how pleased and a little surprised kjk was when he found out she kept letters from her middle school, kept emphasising how cute it was. That was a side he hadn't seen and it looks like a side of her you will see only once you become close to her. She's also very thoughtful, because of her character on the show and that's the only show she does, people easily forget all that. She's dol Somin all right but also a sweetheart. She said in one radio show when introducing herself that I play the weird little one who easily falls in love on running man. The key word is I play, meaning it's not the real me. I won't lie, she's definitely weird but that's why we love her lol. But now instead of the uninterested face, he smiles so brightly whenever she does something, even when she messes up and she always messes up.

A very delusional part of me thinks he stayed away because he knew she could easily catch his attention both on the show and out of it. It's completely delusional and barely makes sense but that's what I think lol. And catch his attention she did once she got a hold of him. He couldn't help himself, commenting on her posts, even tagged her in another post unrelated to her to troll her, taking pictures of her, posting himself taking pictures of her, gifting her brother not even her with workout drinks through her, seeing lks movie together, lol. Their relationship whatever it is (friendship or more) is really all or nothing. Loved how at the fan meeting, when it was time to leave the stage, he looked like he was waiting for her to fall in line with him so they could leave together and the side hug was the most natural thing in the world. I know we usually obsess over KJK's actions more on this ship but the way jsm just naturally put her hand on his waist was ultra cute. And I just noticed for all her love character, she rarely has skinship with people lol. So I obsess a little when she does have and especially when she reciprocates and it's with kjk.

Hoping she goes to his concert in December. She was publicly invited so shouldn't let us down. And kjk is so corny lol, he invited her by asking her to sing so he can pay for the picture (the one he posted, everyone kept saying it was the ones he took for her but I think he was talking about his poster). How cheesy is that. But it would be so cute if she sings at his concert. And if MUD broadcasts it, I want to know whether they would ignore her if she sings this time around lol

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

13 hours ago, Ksmerch said:

Im new here. This maybe unrelated to the current topic but hear me out. Did you guys notice something? Somin liked and followed one of her male fan on insta. She mightve taken interest in him. Good looking guy, a fitness trainer. Dayum.. what a lucky guy. When youre a fan and your idol shows interest in you, its like a dream come true. Probably exchanging contant already. Hoping for kookmin but whatever it is good luck to her.

KsMerch- 

First, it is okay to share anything you want, but please read more blog posts first before you make this post. Some of us are getting delusional and we would have to prepare for any disappointment. However, please be more informative with your comment not to let us to be left alone with small information. I went to look for it, I hardly could find it. We didn't like to be left hanging there with some disappointment. For what I thought, Somin tends to be very friendly and taken more interest in making more friends. It is not new that somin makes friends fast especially male. Jong Kook is now surrounded with a lot of questions which women he really loves. We were very antsy and tried to figure it out.

Your comment feels like you dont really care what we have been sharing. Since you are new, please read the blog or watch kook min videos. And if there is possibility that somin may be involved with other guy... it is okay to share but consider our feelings and analysis through this blog. Somin is a very wise girl, she deserve so much more. Sometimes we tend to question about Sechan, sang yeob... we question it a lot. So please comment with more sense than just leaving us hanging with worries and confusion. 

• Like 3

Its nearly end of the year, I never expect kookmin ship sailing quite well at this time because shipping is like a roller coaster & only for fun. I never ship any celebrities this hard before. I love monday couple and kwangmin but I never joined any forums like this:D. I don't know why I love kookmin so much, maybe because both of them have different personalities but great chemistry & nobody highlighted them as a couple potential. 

There are so many kookmin moments this year. If I can choose one, last week epsd when kjk said he got hurt when somin sit with sechan is my top no.1.Its quite shocking to me. I never see him like that before, got jealous for a girl. 

Sometimes, he can't control his feeling. I don't think its for the show because in this episode he seems reluctant to join chanmin teasing club:lol:. Thanks to kjk we have so many kookmin moments. He's quite obvious sometimes:P.

I hope someone can make top 10 kookmin best moments compilations video for 2019:) Let's wait what next 'shocking' moments for kookmin.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

31 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

Es casi fin de año, nunca espero que el barco kookmin navegue bastante bien en este momento porque el envío es como una montaña rusa y solo por diversión. Nunca envié a ninguna celebridad tan fuerte antes. Me encanta la pareja de lunes y kwangmin, pero nunca me uní a ningún foro como este :RE. No sé por qué amo tanto al kookmin, tal vez porque ambos tienen personalidades diferentes pero una gran química y nadie los destacó como un par potencial. 

Hay tantos momentos kookmin este año. Si puedo elegir uno, la semana pasada epsd cuando kjk dijo que se lastimó cuando somin sentarme con sechan es mi número uno. Es bastante impactante para mí. Nunca lo había visto así antes, estaba celoso por una chica. 

A veces, no puede controlar sus sentimientos. No creo que sea para el programa porque en este episodio parece reacio a unirse al club de burlas de chanmin : lol:. Gracias a kjk tenemos tantos momentos kookmin. Es bastante obvio a veces :PAGS.

Espero que alguien pueda hacer el video de las 10 mejores compilaciones de los mejores momentos de kookmin para 2019 :) Esperemos los próximos momentos 'impactantes' para kookmin.

KJK's phrase is curious because they almost never sit in the same place when in the same episode they travel to multiple places... because he was offended is a mystery and why he claims him without any fear is even more strange. besides that in this episode he noticed uncomfortable from the beginning only at the end that he did not snify for his punishment:wub:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

The first appearance by jsm on MUD is in Taiwan fanmeet when they show scenes from the press conference. however, they don't mention her name. even when they shoot the hotel sections for the episode, none of the members mention that jsm is there. neither does she take part in the shoot. that was only natural for me because on a show like this where women around the sons get scrutinized a lot, they wouldn't have wanted to mention her unless she was going to be part of  the shoot. kjk and jsm also didn't have a close equation on RM at that time. Besides, kjk's shoot was mainly in his hotel room and the gym. it would have been definitely odd to have jsm there. 

i just thought it would be normal just to mention like running man team or say their names. If Jihyo is there, would she be mentioned? It is understandable to see that Somin didn't  join the filming in the gym and hotel room with them. Totally understandable. What I thought it was weird not to mention her  name when they show the scene about taiwan fanmeet showing everyone and said their names without saying somin's name. If Jihyo is there, would they mention her? Of course, they know her. They will say Haha, Sechan, and Jihyo are there with Jong Kook for fanmeet. I wouldn't be suspicious if they mention somin. It is MORE suspicious when they didn't mention somin or jihyo's name. It is giving us more attention. They could be rude but it is just plain weird after we see the pattern of previous scene where somin appeared. It became quite a repeating pattern. 

But then again, the taiwan shoot happened long after the MUD episode where again, curiously, jsm was not even mentioned along with the other 4 girls. Excluding jsm from that list is weird. his friends included names there like lee da hee and hana whom kjk barely knew at that time and a few were definitely not his type. kjk doesn't prefer tall girls and his friends know that; still they included da hee. even if say jsm was like a sister to kjk, they could have included her and kjk could have just said 'she is like my sister'. so i feel even perhaps during the taiwan shoot, they didn't want too many people to focus on jsm.

It was plain weird, because the two girls; HaNa and DaHee weren't obvious choices. Jihyo and Jinyoung are possible choice. However, Jeon Somin may be gearing for Kwangsoo and Sang yeob. However, I still dont understand why somin was not mentioned even though she is not obvious choice joining HaNa and DaHee as non-obvious choice, and she is part of running man team. They didn't mention much about HaNa and Dahee. If Somin is mention among friends or mothers, they could always edit out. JinYoung could have corrected it. I wonder why they published Somin one of the choice in Soompi when she was ever mentioned in Mom's Diary. It was strange because the fans would ask where is somin? why not Somin? She is part of running man if Soompi didn't mention her as one of the choices. It was very weird sense of how two things were same topic but different situation. It is very odd PR for Kook-min. =) It actually calls for attention when Somin's not mentioned. At that time, Kook-min interaction was very low or none at all. So netizens didn't really took that much interest. If this episode happens after Kwangsoo's announcement  it would give more attention by netizens. 

all these happen early last year and once the four permanent guests join the show, there are less member only episodes and much less kookmin interactions. however, before that, there are some significant kookmin interactions. for instance, the tofu episode ends with the kookmin hug. yes, kjk did feel thankful to jsm for taking away her lighter prison sentence. however, at that stage, the way kjk expresses his  gratitude is quite intimate. he hugs her and brings her head close to his chest. definitely, he was moved by her distress but wasn't that a bit intimate at that point?even now after all the kookmin skinship we have seen, that strikes me as quite intimate. jsm also doesn't usually let herself be hugged like that on RM. 

The hug-- it was so cute. It does pique some interest for early kook-min shippers. I was too focused on Kwangmin interactions. It was same time as Kwang-soo proposed somin for joke. It overshadowed the hug. 

on the episode featuring kjk's concert,  kjk's mom does thank jsm along with lks and yjs when she thanks the members who attended but the MCs don't mention her. perhaps that was a program decision?  btw ysc was not included in the concert episodes on MUD not because he isn't famous enough to be featured but because he was doing a show in the same time slot on a rival channel. 

I didn't see Somin's name mention when Jong kook's mom mention running man team visiting Jong Kook's concert. I did wonder about sechan. Maybe it is a pattern they want to show why they also didn't mention somin. 

On MUD, the oddest part for me is how the other moms don't react at all even when they see jsm at the concert or they discuss what is the relationship between kookmin. usually, they try to matchmake kjk with every woman including younger female guests and yet nobody even asks "who is that girl?"

It was so odd... it goes same thing for Taiwan fanmeet and Jong Kook concert. They never mention her name but they show her that she is in it. It was very interesting because they allowed somin to come along in filming. When Jong Kook mentioned about his first love.... they blurred everyone's face except Somin's. Her face was filled with love and surge of happiness. I don't think they show that scene to  mothers. It would make them go crazy. It gets more weirder when Kwangsoo and Jaesuk acted so embarrassed with Jong Kook pointing at the crowd and the camera goes to the running man team with somin getting all giggly. I wonder if mothers really see that part. It would make them go crazy. They only mention jaesuk and Kwangsoo. Is Somin a guy? Is Somin a child? Why is she looked over? They were awfully quiet or edited out heavily. It is so quiet and looked over. It is when Somin and Jong kook have become closer after coffee date. All mothers were keeping their face straight and questions to themselves. It is unlike of them. Rather than seeing them rude or seeing somin in an invisible light, it does seem like they were hiding something or protecting someone's privacy. 

i totally don't believe kjk's intention there was to set up a blind date for jong min. even if he wanted to create a fun scenario for the show, it should have been with someone jong min was comfortable with. jong min looked so awkward when kjk said he would call up jsm because he barely knew her. it was kjk's idea all along to call jsm; jong min wanted a female idol like irene. 

Kim Jong Min is really perfect excuse for coverup and mentioning Somin's name after all the pattern of not mentioning her. Including Jaesuk's mishap on matchmaking with Saeho. I am not sure about that timeline on which came out first. Jaesuk's matchmaking with saeho is rather hurtful and annoying. I mean... saeho? It is okay to turn down Somin but like not that. Saeho behaved very rudely. Somin doesn't deserve that. It could have increase Jong Kook's protectiveness on the girl he cares about. So he probably arranged a place like date with HaHa and Byul with JongMin in it. Jong Kook was very well dressed to HaHa's surprise. I think Jong Kook mention Somin for two reasons: not being able to mention Somin's name three times. Somin would have understand, but I think her family, friends, and colleague may question it. It would have made bad impression on Somin's parents for not mentioning her that way since MUD is a popular variety show. He decided for another reason to add Somin without making a loveline with him, but also mention her name to restore her image. She's a great kid. She is not world famous. Every variety or reality shows or talk shows have responsibility to promote anyone. Somin is not very famous or world star or hallyu star. It has been two years that she has just became famous for running man. With locals, not so much. She has more popularity with younger ones. Look at popularity game where somin was failed to be recognised in subway. It must be Jong Kook feeling guilty for pushing her away from spotlight because of.... him. Him? who else? what are other reason for not mentioning her? Kim Jong Min is also another reason to add to it because he is very popular. Putting somin in with Jong Min will help with her popularity. So he had to made loveline for them. It is very strangely edited heavily scene showing what mothers said about the date. The twist at the end... creates ambiguous love triangle loveline. Jong min and Somin loveline has died down a bit but it made Kook-min stronger. That is when they decided to work on bringing Chan Min loveline later on. Distraction again when Jong Kook is changing so much since especially since the fan meet. When you see him with his friends, he acts same old Jong Kook. In Running Man, he has been different especially with Somin. He became generous, eating caloric food, talking to somin all the time, and colour of his clothes. Se-chan is rather odd when he is always trying to push Kook-min chemistry more than his own. HaHa is strangely quiet when Kook-min chemistry went wild. I think Jong Kook asked him not to take it to another level because Jong Kook probably dont want to treat somin as a sister or colleague for variety sake.... because someone is watching... or he needs to make impression to convince them hat he is the one for the girl he loves. =) 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

12 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Aieya.. haha. That is sweetest thing about Jong Kook. Women will be lining up even longer. But I do think he already has someone in his mind. She may not be somin. But he must be trying to impress someone to gain their approval for the girl he loves despite being loved by many women over the years. 

It is exactly same traits as Taurus man!!!! The astrology was so spot on. 

And, yes, Somin is known for farting... almost crowned as queen of farting. haha. 

I think Jong Kook is starting to talk more about his real self this time. It gets deeper this time to clear the misunderstanding. 

I was reminded that Somin is one that misunderstood him. In the past, she always have been scared of him. He was very tough on her for variety sake... when they got closer, So-min still misunderstood him as a husband. First one is the Yeobo Skit-- where she played as a wife of Kim Jong Kook when she wiped her mouth with same towel she wiped on the floor. Jong Kook explained it to her. 

Somin also repeated again about Jong Kook's trait as a husband. She misunderstood him saying that it would be difficult to be his wife. 

Here it comes... Jong Kook was strutting desire to learn to cook and cutting chicken with Kim Jong Min for his future wife and child. I think it was during the time before he went on a vacation episode with Hong Jin young that he was able to cut the chicken perfectly. He may be doing it for Jin young but he is impressing the viewers that he plans to take care of his wife with all cooking with love. He is sort of advertising himself rather than just towards Jin young. Is he trying to clear up someone's misunderstanding? Jihyo is a type who doesn't misunderstood. Jong Kook doesn't need to prove it to her. She is very chill person, and the two are quite similar. So why is he going lengths to prove his real lovely self for the girl he loves? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

10 hours ago, JialingGO said:

Jihyo is a type who doesn't misunderstood. Jong Kook doesn't need to prove it to her. She is very chill person, and the two are quite similar. So why is he going lengths to prove his real lovely self for the girl he loves? 

Sorry to be a party pooper but can we refrain from mentioning Jihyo on this forum in relation to the loveline. We can gush about Mongdol and all but lets not trigger anything or anyone since this is a public forum. Let's just focus on kookmin:).

I don't know,  though it's suspicious they didn't mention her, I don't think it's that deep. Maybe only the ones where they mentioned all the female members and she wasn't a choice but for the others it may have been edited out so as not to cause confusion. MUD is a different program from RM. Though it's unlikely, they might still put up HJY and KJK as nominations for best couple for their show. Same thing they did with Kwangmin, they didn't have any romantic interactions for like the second half and a little bit of the first half of the year and at the awards they started saying it like they were deeply in love throughout the entire year. If that's MUD plan, they surely won't want to be focusing on his relationship with JSM. I really don't think thet were trying to be rude lol, it's a show, it's their show. I bet JSM or her family didn't find it offensive too lol, it's never that deep.

It's suspicious but then again so is everything kookmin related. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Sorry to be a party pooper but can we refrain from mentioning Jihyo on this forum in relation to the loveline. We can gush about Mongdol and all but lets not trigger anything or anyone since this is a public forum. Let's just focus on kookmin:).

I don't know,  though it's suspicious they didn't mention her, I don't think it's that deep. Maybe only the ones where they mentioned all the female members and she wasn't a choice but for the others it may have been edited out so as not to cause confusion. MUD is a different program from RM. Though it's unlikely, they might still put up HJY and KJK as nominations for best couple for their show. Same thing they did with Kwangmin, they didn't have any romantic interactions for like the second half and a little bit of the first half of the year and at the awards they started saying it like they were deeply in love throughout the entire year. If that's MUD plan, they surely won't want to be focusing on his relationship with JSM. I really don't think thet were trying to be rude lol, it's a show, it's their show. I bet JSM or her family didn't find it offensive too lol, it's never that deep.

It's suspicious but then again so is everything kookmin related. 

Okay noted, thanks for reminding me about jihyo. I still have no ill intentions against her. I do think she is one of the possibility that she may be the one Jong Kook has been eying for, and Somin may be just a cover. 

Thanks for reminding me that we are not here for comparison. I only mean that Somin has higher possibility than Jihyo throughout out RM they are both active in. Maybe it is neither of them but a girl from LA as well. We will have to tame our delusions. =) Thanks for reminding and keep this blog cheerful, analytical, and respect for every members who are close to Somin and Jong Kook. 

I beg to differ about the weirdness when they didn't mention Somin is not a fifth choice. Because I watched the episode and also read the Soompi article. It told totally different things. I wouldn't be surprised if Soompi only wrote four choices. I am more surprised that they added Somin's name when she wasn't mention in MUD's Diary. They are telling different stories. They are gossip and news reporter. Do they need to create a story? Someone must have told them to add Somin's name to avoid meddling Jong Kook-Jinyoung loveline. I am saying that there are more reasons behind. it. DaHee is also consider as Kwangsoo's new loveline. Somin already won award one with Kwangsoo. She is gearing towards Sang Yeob. So why DaHee's one of the choice? That time, Kook-min very low key because they planed a trip by separating the team, also separating Somin and Jong Kook as well. Spartace is one of the successful overseas running man brand. Jong Kook and Jinyoung is very successful MUD's brand with support from Running Man. I was little skeptical right now because the chemistry between Jong Kook and Somin may have blossom secretly, and also Jin Young and Somin are so similar when mangers and friends were lining up things Jong Kook needs in future wife or girlfriend; one manager said he needs assertive woman to approach him, other asked if he prefer calm or aeygo like girl, etc. If Somin's one of the choice, she will be in caught in attention because she is also similar. Some may ask what about her. She is also an obvious choice. I think they are trying to get Jong Kook to choose Jin Young. Jong Kook said she is close choice. Yes, MUD is their own show and they can do whatever they want. I was thinking that Somin may hurt their chances with Jin Young to be part of the show. She is grossly popular and well respected. Somin may not help to boost the ratings. So that is more of strategic decision they had to make. Even in Running Man, they also promoted Jin Young as well for their ratings too. I just find it strange that they had to separate Kook-min in that situation like I could guess that they also felt the chemistry between two in private life. Or there is something more in fortune telling that Jong Kook and Somin were most compatible despite giving us details to focus on Spartace and Chanmin. Now... they are using Chanmin loveline. I see a lot of strange occurrences. Maybe it is cover up for Spartace? So it is just getting stranger than ever. There are many pretty female guests to make lovely loveline with Jong Kook. But he is putting little guard up a bit.

Jong Kook in a way is a very tricky in some sense. He needed to be clear so everyone could prepare for the surprise, and respecting the choices they made. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

i think:

jsomin86: onion heart

kjk76: sechan birthday surprise

Lmao, this guy. I haven't even woken up fully and he's already breaking my heart:joy:. Poor somini, probably just wanted to show off her cute onion ring and now everyone and their mothers think she posted it for Sechanie:lol:

• LOL 2