[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Anyone else just randomly missing kookmin? Just going through @kookminclan RunningMan YouTube channel and watching old videos. I'm rooting for Chanmin for the awards and for it to be over after that but I miss when neither of them were in lovelines:tired:. The good old days. That fanmeeting caused all this lol though it gave us that iconic double hug. It brought forth the revolution of Chanmin lol. We had like three episodes after the fanmeeting tho before Chanmin got on the rise tho. Episode 472 is my favourite, I don't know but anytime jsm asked him a question in that episode about his love life in Anyang, I just felt it was so suspicious and even the way he responded too. Especially when she asked how many girls did you come here with? Like isn't that question so weird? Isn't it meant to be did you come here with anyone? How many did you come where with is like did you come here with anyone other than me? Also Haha randomly looking for nothing when that question was asked tho. 

And from the last episode looks like grumpy kookie is back. I like him either ways tho. Whether he decides to be his strong Anyang hothead character or tame it down but cute kookie is the best. But looks like the grumpy guy is back from the last episode. It's been long since I saw him shout and push yjs and jsj lol. He usually just fake threatens with a smile these days. The PD probably told him not to input in the loveline again (just jk :joy:). But let's be real, their best attempt at making Chanmin work is making sure kjk doesn't say anything. All he does is try and sabotage it or get sarcastic with it. Last episode everyone is teasing jsm that she might have prepared something for ysc, then he suddenly barged in and says they should all celebrate the birthday together like excuse you sir, the loveline is being played out at the moment lol. Or in the other episode he states he was hurt jsm didn't sit beside him and instead ysc, even if he was trying to promote the loveline there, he was turning it into a love triangle, lol. Why would he mention he was hurt. The glutton episode that was mostly Chanmin throughout the whole episode, kjk starts well by playing along with everyone regarding the loveline and bringing up that her parents like ysc, then suddenly ends it by telling ysc to tell jsm he isn't interested like lol wth?? He just pretends he supports it, he always ends up sabotaging it. He goes and comments about the loveline on her posts when in a previous episode he couldn't answer whether he liked her or not (like no one believes you're being sincere with the promoting sir). Or when yjs asks jsm to go and dance in front of ysc last episode and everyone is laughing and saying that's good and he says that's embarrassing. Lol what exactly is so embarrassing about it kookie. 

Ysc comment also stuck to my head. First in the glutton episode when yjs brings up the loveline in the bus, he says yjs is going to be in trouble. Trouble with whom, and why? In the episode yjs asks kjk whether he likes jsm, ysc says this is uncomfortable. Though the subtitles made it look like he was jealous. He meant it suddenly turned awkward. Why would he say that unless it was true. After the whole scene played out with jsm quickly improvising to turn it into a joke, we could see him shyly smiling while holding lks. Lool like he just watched something romantic and was feeling jittery. People say Haha didn't react because he supports the other ship and I strongly disagree. First of all, all loveline scenes on the show are improvised sketches that have to be led by someone. Even if kookmin was a loveline, i would feel the same way. No one promotes KJK's love lines but Haha and yjs. In the coffee date episode earlier this year where yjs accused kjk of trying to be in a loveline with jsm. Haha quickly jokes about it by calling SJH sister-inlaw, sjh plays along too and they do a cross. He could have easily done the same in that scene. Him of all people being quiet in that situation is the biggest question mark in that scene almost as big as KJK's laugh. Also read somewhere he didn't react because he knows jsm isn't KJK's type. Lol if there ever was a woman who fit his description it was jsm. And people need to stop underestimating Hamin. I am sure he would want a woman he wants even his daughter to be like to be with his bestfriend.

That said, since we might not have major kookmin moments till next year after the awards, what were your favourite kookmin moments this year?

• Like 8
  • Love 3

I really feel you, I have been Missing Kookmin, and I have been spending  my time rewatching past YouTube videos and GIF’s on this forum.

The moment that makes me really excited right now besides the very intimate hug during fan meet, is that hand sliding moment of kookmin on the previous episode. This was on Ep 479, when Somin chooses the least expensive food, KJK comes out to celebrate again, trying to make a small circle and not including JSJ. That moment when they slightly put hands on each other shoulder and then right after Somin slides her palm so that she can low key meet with KJK’s palm as well (slight hand holding moment). It was quick but really exciting. OMG I am not sure if I can express it correctly, but that moment was really exciting for me, so far I am yet to get over it. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, shamos83 said:

I really feel you, I have been Missing Kookmin, and I have been spending  my time rewatching past YouTube videos and GIF’s on this forum.

The moment that makes me really excited right now besides the very intimate hug during fan meet, is that hand sliding moment of kookmin on the previous episode. This was on Ep 479, when Somin chooses the least expensive food, KJK comes out to celebrate again, trying to make a small circle and not including JSJ. That moment when they slightly put hands on each other shoulder and then right after Somin slides her palm so that she can low key meet with KJK’s palm as well (slight hand holding moment). It was quick but really exciting. OMG I am not sure if I can express it correctly, but that moment was really exciting for me, so far I am yet to get over it. 

Mine was episode 472, where their pinkies touch. Everyone says it might be the angle but I have watched the GIF almost a hundred times lol and it couldn't be the angle. And no one just casually put their hands down and stretches their pinky while standing and both of them happen to do it at the same time. It might be the angle but I can't get over that moment. How discreet and cute is that

• Like 8
  • Love 2

On this new episode, when SoMin danced to HOT, she ended the dance with a race dance (the caption called the dance move a race dance) and then Jongkook stepped forward protesting. He made a cross with his hands to the pd. SoMin usually does that (making a cross with her hands) to say no or to protest or show objection. And we can see after making that cross with his hands he also pointed at Somin who was still sitting on the floor. He did that 2 or 3 times. I think he was showing his protest towards the pd. His face looked upset too. I wonder why cause later Hana also did that race dance but he was laughing. Does anyone here have any idea as to why Jongkook did that?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rida Live said:

Mine was episode 472, where their pinkies touch. Everyone says it might be the angle but I have watched the GIF almost a hundred times lol and it couldn't be the angle. And no one just casually put their hands down and stretches their pinky while standing and both of them happen to do it at the same time. It might be the angle but I can't get over that moment. How discreet and cute is that

Those low key moments are really priceless. I find them cute during those moments. I guess there are things that you can’t hide from the camera. I was flustered by that pinky touch. It was really fluttering. One other thing that makes my heart flutter is those cute and sweet whispers that we never get to hear. I am more so curious about the whispers on the bus in Ep 479 when Somin commented that KJK was half fossil and right after that we see KJK smiling at what Somin is whispering to him. In Ep 472 too, the amount of closeness that Somin Showed when she was sitting next to KJK on the bus was suspicious as well. I guess what we have been getting from kookmin lately is low key flirting that might be interpreted differently. For me every time they were close I thought it was so sweet and my heart fluttered for them. :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

On this new episode, when SoMin danced to HOT, she ended the dance with a race dance (the caption called the dance move a race dance) and then Jongkook stepped forward protesting. He made a cross with his hands to the pd. SoMin usually does that (making a cross with her hands) to say no or to protest or show objection. And we can see after making that cross with his hands he also pointed at Somin who was still sitting on the floor. He did that 2 or 3 times. I think he was showing his protest towards the pd. His face looked upset too. I wonder why cause later Hana also did that race dance but he was laughing. Does anyone here have any idea as to why Jongkook did that?

Yeah he was just being a hater in that scene lol. That part of the dance doesn't come till later in the song but Somin did it to show she knew the dance. Even yjs came towards to say she did the part in the wrong time. He was just being salty. He never cheered for her throughout the dance segment. Come to think of it, he never does when she dances. But this time around even people that didn't bet on her hailed her but he just looked on with a smile or protested lol. He is so weird lol. Even when Jinyoung guested, he kept protesting, stop dancing cutely, stop watching him, like what exactly do you want her to do sir??? One time she danced and got the moves right, he immediately said I will cheer for Han Na out loud. Like lol why the hate kookie, why the hate:lol:. He might say otherwise but he definitely enjoys it

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Yeah he was just being a hater in that scene lol. That part of the dance doesn't come till later in the song but Somin did it to show she knew the dance. Even yjs came towards to say she did the part in the wrong time. He was just being salty. He never cheered for her throughout the dance segment. Come to think of it, he never does when she dances. But this time around even people that didn't bet on her hailed her but he just looked on with a smile or protested lol. He is so weird lol. Even when Jinyoung guested, he kept protesting, stop dancing cutely, stop watching him, like what exactly do you want her to do sir??? One time she danced and got the moves right, he immediately said I will cheer for Han Na out loud. Like lol why the hate kookie, why the hate:lol:. He might say otherwise but he definitely enjoys it

He probably wasn't in good mood that day lol. After what happened in the previous episode he might want to be more cautious when he interacts with Somin. He can't always defend and compliment her 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Anyone else just randomly missing kookmin? Just going through @kookminclan RunningMan YouTube channel and watching old videos. 

That said, since we might not have major kookmin moments till next year after the awards, what were your favourite kookmin moments this year?

Yes, I missed the old days times. We've to endure it until the award day. But, now also not so bad bcoz we can see kjk being jealous over chanmin loveline. It's totally unexpected,we thought he would show some jealousy over male guests, instead to sechan.lol:sweatingbullets:. He knows that chanmin is only for the show, but still he can't control his jealousy. 

Whenever chanmin loveline is onplayed, I can see sechan always took a glance to kjk:D. The questionable statements by sechan such as 'you'll get in trouble' to jaesuk & 'Somin suits Anyang so well' make me thinks that he knows something:). Kwangsoo laughing & Haha silence when Jaesuk asked kjk about liking somin are weird too.

One of my kookmin favourite moment is the lobster scene. We can see he's smiling before showed that lobster to somin. If he want to boost abt his catch to everyone, he can said that louder. Instead, he silently showed only to Somin without anyone notice:P. But, nothing can beat kjk shocking jealousy to chanmin in the bus. Its a strong statement from him;).

Sometimes, kookmin gives off 'secret couple' vibes feeling. Our ship indeed is sailing wellB). I hope I'm not delusional over kookmin bcoz something weird is going on with these two.

• Like 6

I have not watched the recent episode which has low kook min moments. Sometimes I prefer looking at the clips selected by you tube. Most of you like Chanmin which I do not. Haha. It is funnier this time when Jong Kook got himself in triangle when it is unnecessary to do it! I think it is expected to happen. I think Jong Kook's not supposed to be in loveline with Somin for a reason. I thought of some.... one of them is spartace, which is one of the biggest brand for running man. It could be another possibility that loveline is couldn't be promoted when two people are interested in each other. Loveline helps to increase interest and viewership. It will make Dispatch and Soompi go crazy with articles or etc. It is set for being ambiguous.

Kwangsoo and Somin's early partnership supposed to hit off as siblings rivalry. They gradually acted like bickering couple sometimes planting a lot of jokes on each other. It is one of finest so called loveline or partnership for variety sake. Kwangsoo and Somin really build up a lot of natural comedy. They are truly comedic pair. I think Somin is the one who decided to help Kwangsoo to find significant other despite her care for him after fortune telling episode. I think Somin helped Kwangsoo to pursue and build relationship with Subin since he is very shy to do so. Jaesuk is funniest relationship expert. I think the best one among the members are Jong Kook and Somin, because they are both romantic. Kwangsoo even credited Somin as relationship expert including his dismay with Jong Kook and Jaesuk. After that, Kwangsoo revealed his relationship ending Kwangmin loveline. I think Kwangsoo did a favour for Somin that she could be free to develop relationship with someone she likes. I think Kwangsoo knew who she really likes. 

Go back to Kookmin, even Mom's Diary with Running Man, Somin and Jong Kook's loveline was never promoted or spoken about. No one pushes them around. They just revealed it themselves without knowing. Most of Kookmin moments were often random, and it became interesting. It was not even calculated. For example, Somin asked Kwangsoo to go sit next to Jong Kook. Jaesuk asked Somin to come to sit with him and Jong Kook. Somin shyly came but thought about sitting away from Jong Kook. I dont think she is scared.... she's shy. Then she gave Jong Kook flower to his surprise. No one complained except Jong Kook. Somin has extra flower in her hand, she could have given to Jaesuk. She made a lot of excuses. Jong Kook's deduction went wild that it has to do with mission. Believe it or not, it is too obvious to make it as a mission. I think he got the feeling that she has interest in him despite it could be a mission. When Jong kook found his shoes missing, he pointed it out at Somin accusing her or revealing that she is possible spy because of the flower and sitting next to him. Somin was able to reveal that she didn't want to sit next to him leaving Jong Kook very flustered. It was not like.. oh yeah it was not you. He was talking like he thought somin is interested in him, and was disappointed that she could have been a spy. And his accusation backfired again leaving everyone with laughter. Everyone including somin were shocked. It is unexpectedly funny and fun to see Jong Kook looking so flustered.

Another one was when Somin had to choose the handsomest member. That was big knock out on Jong Kook. It was remark Jong Kook made deduction about Somin's decision that even though she think he is handsome, but she will never choose him. He is telling that somin is always doing opposite. Does he know that she likes him? Somin backfired at him that it was Haha who is married. He got flustered again. Everyone was shocked again, and laugh really hard especially Kwangsoo. It was epic. After that, no one pays attention on it like they always did on Monday couple, Spartace, and Hong Jin Young.

In Mom's Diary, Somin's name is omitted entirely except for Jong Min episode. Mothers and MCs were so quiet when Somin's filmed. Despite MUD didn't mention Somin, they made lovely shots at Somin during the concert. I find it odd that mothers were so quiet about it. They could talk about her for their own son other than Jong Kook. But everyone was completely silent like Somin is totally off limits. In Jong Min episode, it has similar pattern with ChanMin loveline. It was when Jong Kook started to butt in, and unconsciously made into a love triangle. I dont think running man will promote love triangles because of Spartace. So... we will not see love triangle in later episode because viewers are not being fooled again. Haha. 

I think Somin and Jong Kook like each other or find interest in two ways that prevents them making loveline for the show because they didn't need to be pushed. They randomly and unconsciously share their chemistry in natural way that no one need to bring it attention. It is up to viewer to see how it is perceived. 

About HaHa-- I think HaHa wanted Jong Kook to get married. Before, HaHa has not met somin, and somin said she doesn't get along with him before. In fortune telling episode before Somin came, Jihyo and Jong kook have high compatibility and marriageable. It is shown that Jong Kook has interest in Jihyo more than she has for him. They all have known each other for 7 years. It was long journey together. Jihyo and Jong Kook carried long friendship and skinship as friends. I never seen chemistry between them. Jihyo also has a lot of skinship with other members too. I think she is closest to Kwangsoo and HaHa. They like to drink together and chat. I think that what makes HaHa and Jihyo have very close bond. HaHa is really like Jihyo's friend and supporter all the way. He cares for her deeply as his sister and best friend. HaHa became very close to Somin later on respecting her ability and personality. Somin at first wasn't consider to be Jong Kook's early type for her personality is very expressive and open which consider to be wild or naive. He could be protecting Somin from getting hurt in the future. We know, that Jong Kook is obviously Somin's type. She is also his biggest fan too. She kept on asking him to sing. I was surprised that Haha didn't respond anything with Somin's joke on Jong Kook's laughter after Jaesuk asked him if he likes Somin. HaHa even asked Somin if she likes Jong Kook before fan meet. 

Jong Kook may find interest in Somin unconsciously. It takes time for the two to reveal about themselves on their own terms. No one pushes them around. When Jong Kook revealed his teasing and romantic side of him, Somin was enchanted. When Somin shares her writing and poetic skills, we didn't realise that Jong Kook was very touched by it. It is just a card or poem made by fourth grader. Somin also revealed her love for writing poems, and posting it in SNS. Jong Kook even replied to her naturally and teasing her. He may not know that he has interest in her. He later on opened up to the idea of finding comedians charming. I was thinking back in time that one comedian was crazy about him. She was chasing after him claw by claw. It does tell that he gets intimidated by her. It was funny but she was crazy about him. He even take notice Somin as a comedian. It seems to be insulting but he made it like a compliment when he said later that he found comedians charming. Everyone including Jong kook thought he prefers someone who is more proper lady with nice personality. Jong kook often avoid comedians earlier. He shared recently that he likes to take pictures of his girlfriend. Did he really post in SNS of him taking picture of Somin, Kwangsoo, and Sechan. All have one thing in common, Somin is in it. Haha. He continues talking about romantic stuff in glutton episodes. 

Jang Hyuk said in Mom's Diary said Jong kook think about marriage when he changes himself completely. He may have a type but if he loves one person, he would change his taste completely. 

Recently, Jong Kook became like Anyang Tiger even towards somin. I feels like he is putting walls around him after Jaesuk pushed his button. I think Somin and Jong Kook are sort of in a stage that they are comfortable sharing their weakest or worst side of each other. I notice that Somin often sits or stood next to Jong Kook. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

I dont know if anyone of u watch the preview of jongmin episode..actually there is jang hoon and the rest of mothers lol-ing after jang hoon said 'what if they are actually together'?..i do think this is a line jang hoon said it after jongmin said jk and somin is suspicious..but that part is didnt air on that episode..

Edited by Sominangel
  • Like 5

When Somin dancing park jinyoung-coming of age ceremony and her loveline ysc support her..at the end ysc said yes it's right and then Somin celebrate with sechan i think make kjk over jealous :D , he's stand up for support Hana and said "Hana!Hana!" Idk why he's support hana because he's invest with yooa :mellow: 

Edited by asti ningrum
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, asti ningrum said:

When Somin dancing park jinyoung-coming of age ceremony and her loveline ysc support her..and at the end ysc said yes it's right and then Somin celebrate with sechan i think make kjk over jealous :D and he's stand up and support Hana and said "Hana!Hana!" Idk why he's support hana because he's invest with yooa :mellow: 

Yes, i think like that too..in this episode, somin always celebrated with sechan..hehe. If I put myself in his place, I would be jealous too to see my crush being lovely to other girl, even i know its only for act:joy:. How can I watch my crush played loveline in front of me..:sweat_smile:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Episode 472 is my favourite, I don't know but anytime jsm asked him a question in that episode about his love life in Anyang, I just felt it was so suspicious and even the way he responded too. Especially when she asked how many girls did you come here with? Like isn't that question so weird?

Also he says one but she just looks satisfied with the answer. He said only one, so isn't she meant to be curious and ask who? Then Haha will pitch in and make a joke, isn't that how the scene is meant to play out typically. But he just says one and she looks satisfied with the answer and leans back. Unless she is the one person or knows the one person, I don't see why she stops questioning there. Her knowing the person doesn't make sense because she wouldn't have asked in the first place so....

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

Even if ChanMin won the award I don’t think the loveline will stop. Can you imagine how hard is to become a KookMin shipper, as for me I’ve got to deal with 2 lovelines... *sigh* and here I’m waiting for any new update hoping there’ll be more KookMin content every week. Sometimes we’ve got so lucky but sometimes not. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, Adelige said:

Even if ChanMin won the award I don’t think the loveline will stop. Can you imagine how hard is to become a KookMin shipper, as for me I’ve got to deal with 2 lovelines... *sigh* and here I’m waiting for any new update hoping there’ll be more KookMin content every week. Sometimes we’ve got so lucky but sometimes not. :lol:

Nooooo, it has to stopppp:lol:. But honestly being a kookmin shipper is so stressful. They never let us be great lol. Though I'm getting more comfortable with Chanmin because it's obvious it's for the awards, if they continue it after that, I shall be upset. They should ship Mongdol next year for the awards. That's literally a box of chemistry they refuse to open and the response will be great. They should just let them be so my kookmin can be great once more lol. I find it so funny how we still have kookmin moments despite the loveline. But it's all thanks to kjk, he might not know it but he's the captain of this ship:lol:.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1