Quantcast

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

20 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

@Rida Liveoh the coffee truck was sent after this episode? I thought it was before. The coffee truck was sent on November 22. I thought this episode was filmed on the 25th cause they said Sechan's birthday was in 2 weeks

Oh really? I'm just saying based on what I saw on wiki. It says it was filmed on 19th and the last episode was filmed on 18th. The next one with AOA as guests was filmed on 25th which makes sense because the next filming was December 2nd after the fan meeting and that's the one with Ryan Reynolds and the other Hollywood stars.

I might be wrong tho since they said his birthday was in 2 weeks. Makes sense it was filmed on 25th then

• Like 2
On 12/8/2019 at 9:00 AM, monijuni said:

I'm a new member. Nice to meet everyone here.:D
I've been watching RM for about  6 years. I was a casual fan of it for a while. But I got more enthusiastic about it once Somin unnie
joined. :love:

The first "kookmin" moment I noticed after Somin became a permanent member was in ep. 372. :heart:

I have a question,you think they are already boyfriend?

Great fun to read your posts. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:
English is not my first language so i'm sorry if i make any grammatical errors.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

This thought just crossed my head. Why didn't they use kookmin as an official loveline as opposed to Chanmin (Not like I'd prefer it. I like my kookmin natural please with a dash of suspicious lol). Like everyone has said, it's most likely for ysc but if they were being practical, the best bet for a loveline would have been kookmin. The other loveline at the beginning of the year didn't work out because both parties were reluctant to play along. But at the start of the year, we had the rise of kookmin siblings. Then the coffee date episode that solidified them as the national siblings. Let's proceed to the fan meeting couple dance that everyone was excited for and they even trended for with a heart between their names. Since best couple awards are mostly based on chemistry, not always romance they didn't need to even depict it in a romantic light. There was nothing romantic about Kwangmin lol, even when they tried to turn it romantic, they ended up fighting or betraying each other. So kookmin could have been promoted as the national siblings. Their chemistry had a good start from the beginning of the year till today. The k-netz always love their interactions and ship them as the kookmin siblings. Some even see it in a romantic light from the last episode's question lol. So why exactly didn't they move foward with kookmin but instead decided to restrict their interactions.

This restriction is definitely not us being delusional, we have seen it two times already on screen, imagine the scenes they cut or edited. In ep 462 where they both win rock, paper, scissors and kjk wants to celebrate but jsm clasps her hands tightly together and fakes a squeal while motioning kjk towards the PD through her eyes. Kjk looks at the PD has a realisation like he suddenly remembers his instructions then gives a sheepish smile and backs off. It's just a handshake not even a hug, did they have to go that far. That episode was also the first episode Chanmin was highlighted so I guess they had instructions that day. The Anyang episode too, when he suddenly grasps her hands, jsm looks alarmed then quickly masks it and instead grasps it and says he shouldn't forget her when sharing the money instead of celebrating. Kjk gets the clue, looks at the PD and gives a sheepish smile again. Lol we've discussed this already but anytime I remember, the more it baffles me.

I'll strongly believe it's for ysc tho that's why they didn't use kookmin. Both kjk and jsm have both won the best couple award. Ysc is the only one without an award on the show so it's understandable why they are promoting him and he deserves an award too because he is hilarious. The last episode my throat hurt from laughing too much especially when he wrote 'You never know' on his phone and showed it to jsj:joy:. Jsj too deserves an award, he killed it this year. If it's up to me I'd give everyone of them an award. But the competition is tough, I'm rooting for other SBS shows I watched too. Especially for the best couple, I don't complain about it anymore because I finally understand why they are suddenly being aggressive with it. The competition is really tough there, and they started it late, plus k-netz didn't like the way it was forced in the beginning (we all didn't). Some are warming up to it now tho like me but then they released KJK's legendary laugh in the last episode and the attention shifted a lot lol. They tried to make up for it this episode tho. Brace yourself clan members, looks like they might shut down kookmin interactions till the awards is over lol. The biggest disadvantage with this loveline compared to others is it's late start, though I'm not complaining, if it started early we might not have some of the legendary kookmin moments we have now.

I also see we have a lot of new shippers and clan members. Welcome to the clan y'all:heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Anyone else just randomly missing kookmin? Just going through @kookminclan RunningMan YouTube channel and watching old videos. I'm rooting for Chanmin for the awards and for it to be over after that but I miss when neither of them were in lovelines:tired:. The good old days. That fanmeeting caused all this lol though it gave us that iconic double hug. It brought forth the revolution of Chanmin lol. We had like three episodes after the fanmeeting tho before Chanmin got on the rise tho. Episode 472 is my favourite, I don't know but anytime jsm asked him a question in that episode about his love life in Anyang, I just felt it was so suspicious and even the way he responded too. Especially when she asked how many girls did you come here with? Like isn't that question so weird? Isn't it meant to be did you come here with anyone? How many did you come where with is like did you come here with anyone other than me? Also Haha randomly looking for nothing when that question was asked tho. 

And from the last episode looks like grumpy kookie is back. I like him either ways tho. Whether he decides to be his strong Anyang hothead character or tame it down but cute kookie is the best. But looks like the grumpy guy is back from the last episode. It's been long since I saw him shout and push yjs and jsj lol. He usually just fake threatens with a smile these days. The PD probably told him not to input in the loveline again (just jk :joy:). But let's be real, their best attempt at making Chanmin work is making sure kjk doesn't say anything. All he does is try and sabotage it or get sarcastic with it. Last episode everyone is teasing jsm that she might have prepared something for ysc, then he suddenly barged in and says they should all celebrate the birthday together like excuse you sir, the loveline is being played out at the moment lol. Or in the other episode he states he was hurt jsm didn't sit beside him and instead ysc, even if he was trying to promote the loveline there, he was turning it into a love triangle, lol. Why would he mention he was hurt. The glutton episode that was mostly Chanmin throughout the whole episode, kjk starts well by playing along with everyone regarding the loveline and bringing up that her parents like ysc, then suddenly ends it by telling ysc to tell jsm he isn't interested like lol wth?? He just pretends he supports it, he always ends up sabotaging it. He goes and comments about the loveline on her posts when in a previous episode he couldn't answer whether he liked her or not (like no one believes you're being sincere with the promoting sir). Or when yjs asks jsm to go and dance in front of ysc last episode and everyone is laughing and saying that's good and he says that's embarrassing. Lol what exactly is so embarrassing about it kookie. 

Ysc comment also stuck to my head. First in the glutton episode when yjs brings up the loveline in the bus, he says yjs is going to be in trouble. Trouble with whom, and why? In the episode yjs asks kjk whether he likes jsm, ysc says this is uncomfortable. Though the subtitles made it look like he was jealous. He meant it suddenly turned awkward. Why would he say that unless it was true. After the whole scene played out with jsm quickly improvising to turn it into a joke, we could see him shyly smiling while holding lks. Lool like he just watched something romantic and was feeling jittery. People say Haha didn't react because he supports the other ship and I strongly disagree. First of all, all loveline scenes on the show are improvised sketches that have to be led by someone. Even if kookmin was a loveline, i would feel the same way. No one promotes KJK's love lines but Haha and yjs. In the coffee date episode earlier this year where yjs accused kjk of trying to be in a loveline with jsm. Haha quickly jokes about it by calling SJH sister-inlaw, sjh plays along too and they do a cross. He could have easily done the same in that scene. Him of all people being quiet in that situation is the biggest question mark in that scene almost as big as KJK's laugh. Also read somewhere he didn't react because he knows jsm isn't KJK's type. Lol if there ever was a woman who fit his description it was jsm. And people need to stop underestimating Hamin. I am sure he would want a woman he wants even his daughter to be like to be with his bestfriend.

That said, since we might not have major kookmin moments till next year after the awards, what were your favourite kookmin moments this year?

• Like 7
  • Love 3

I really feel you, I have been Missing Kookmin, and I have been spending  my time rewatching past YouTube videos and GIF’s on this forum.

The moment that makes me really excited right now besides the very intimate hug during fan meet, is that hand sliding moment of kookmin on the previous episode. This was on Ep 479, when Somin chooses the least expensive food, KJK comes out to celebrate again, trying to make a small circle and not including JSJ. That moment when they slightly put hands on each other shoulder and then right after Somin slides her palm so that she can low key meet with KJK’s palm as well (slight hand holding moment). It was quick but really exciting. OMG I am not sure if I can express it correctly, but that moment was really exciting for me, so far I am yet to get over it. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, shamos83 said:

I really feel you, I have been Missing Kookmin, and I have been spending  my time rewatching past YouTube videos and GIF’s on this forum.

The moment that makes me really excited right now besides the very intimate hug during fan meet, is that hand sliding moment of kookmin on the previous episode. This was on Ep 479, when Somin chooses the least expensive food, KJK comes out to celebrate again, trying to make a small circle and not including JSJ. That moment when they slightly put hands on each other shoulder and then right after Somin slides her palm so that she can low key meet with KJK’s palm as well (slight hand holding moment). It was quick but really exciting. OMG I am not sure if I can express it correctly, but that moment was really exciting for me, so far I am yet to get over it. 

Mine was episode 472, where their pinkies touch. Everyone says it might be the angle but I have watched the GIF almost a hundred times lol and it couldn't be the angle. And no one just casually put their hands down and stretches their pinky while standing and both of them happen to do it at the same time. It might be the angle but I can't get over that moment. How discreet and cute is that

• Like 7
  • Love 2

On this new episode, when SoMin danced to HOT, she ended the dance with a race dance (the caption called the dance move a race dance) and then Jongkook stepped forward protesting. He made a cross with his hands to the pd. SoMin usually does that (making a cross with her hands) to say no or to protest or show objection. And we can see after making that cross with his hands he also pointed at Somin who was still sitting on the floor. He did that 2 or 3 times. I think he was showing his protest towards the pd. His face looked upset too. I wonder why cause later Hana also did that race dance but he was laughing. Does anyone here have any idea as to why Jongkook did that?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Rida Live said:

Mine was episode 472, where their pinkies touch. Everyone says it might be the angle but I have watched the GIF almost a hundred times lol and it couldn't be the angle. And no one just casually put their hands down and stretches their pinky while standing and both of them happen to do it at the same time. It might be the angle but I can't get over that moment. How discreet and cute is that

Those low key moments are really priceless. I find them cute during those moments. I guess there are things that you can’t hide from the camera. I was flustered by that pinky touch. It was really fluttering. One other thing that makes my heart flutter is those cute and sweet whispers that we never get to hear. I am more so curious about the whispers on the bus in Ep 479 when Somin commented that KJK was half fossil and right after that we see KJK smiling at what Somin is whispering to him. In Ep 472 too, the amount of closeness that Somin Showed when she was sitting next to KJK on the bus was suspicious as well. I guess what we have been getting from kookmin lately is low key flirting that might be interpreted differently. For me every time they were close I thought it was so sweet and my heart fluttered for them. :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

On this new episode, when SoMin danced to HOT, she ended the dance with a race dance (the caption called the dance move a race dance) and then Jongkook stepped forward protesting. He made a cross with his hands to the pd. SoMin usually does that (making a cross with her hands) to say no or to protest or show objection. And we can see after making that cross with his hands he also pointed at Somin who was still sitting on the floor. He did that 2 or 3 times. I think he was showing his protest towards the pd. His face looked upset too. I wonder why cause later Hana also did that race dance but he was laughing. Does anyone here have any idea as to why Jongkook did that?

Yeah he was just being a hater in that scene lol. That part of the dance doesn't come till later in the song but Somin did it to show she knew the dance. Even yjs came towards to say she did the part in the wrong time. He was just being salty. He never cheered for her throughout the dance segment. Come to think of it, he never does when she dances. But this time around even people that didn't bet on her hailed her but he just looked on with a smile or protested lol. He is so weird lol. Even when Jinyoung guested, he kept protesting, stop dancing cutely, stop watching him, like what exactly do you want her to do sir??? One time she danced and got the moves right, he immediately said I will cheer for Han Na out loud. Like lol why the hate kookie, why the hate:lol:. He might say otherwise but he definitely enjoys it

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Yeah he was just being a hater in that scene lol. That part of the dance doesn't come till later in the song but Somin did it to show she knew the dance. Even yjs came towards to say she did the part in the wrong time. He was just being salty. He never cheered for her throughout the dance segment. Come to think of it, he never does when she dances. But this time around even people that didn't bet on her hailed her but he just looked on with a smile or protested lol. He is so weird lol. Even when Jinyoung guested, he kept protesting, stop dancing cutely, stop watching him, like what exactly do you want her to do sir??? One time she danced and got the moves right, he immediately said I will cheer for Han Na out loud. Like lol why the hate kookie, why the hate:lol:. He might say otherwise but he definitely enjoys it

He probably wasn't in good mood that day lol. After what happened in the previous episode he might want to be more cautious when he interacts with Somin. He can't always defend and compliment her 

• Like 3
  • Jillia changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan