[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

4 hours ago, Rida Live said:

But it's all thanks to kjk, he might not know it but he's the captain of this ship:lol:

Maybe he is a kookmin shipper too:P.

I see in soompi article sbs award will be held on 28 Dec..and kjk concert on that day too. If im not mistaken, his concert start at 6pm. Is he not coming? :sweatingbullets:. Its weird to see one member missing. i just want to see all of them together at award ceremony.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

Maybe he is a kookmin shipper too:P.

I see in soompi article sbs award will be held on 28 Dec..and kjk concert on that day too. If im not mistaken, his concert start at 6pm. Is he not coming? :sweatingbullets:. Its weird to see one member missing. i just want to see all of them together at award ceremony.

Lets hope he will coming..gary also once held concert same day with sbs award and come later than other members..

• Like 4

I found this part interesting. first kjk points at her and after she turns, she makes a sweeping gesture with her hand towards kjk which makes him tilt his head and it is afterwards that she points at ysc with her right hand. again, why did she turn back with her back to the camera for this long?

LHN7U3N.gif

This scene is cut. When kjk says "she decided to find love instead", lks is clapping. when he says "good job" lks is sitting with his hands down clasped together. so there was something there that was edited out.

dyN1Xfj.gif

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

Jong Kook seems to be gotten closer to Sechan this time... probably this time, he is a lot closer. He is doing beauty talk show,  and soccer variety show with sechan. 

Is he getting closer to sechan to spend more time with him? 

hehe

• Like 4

It's funny how at the beginning of the episode Jongkook was sulking. Before the fortune reading he asked SoMin which element is not compatible with gold (Somin's element), SoMin said fire and he said he must be a fire lol. But later they ended up getting paired up. Although during the fortune reading, the fortune teller said that SoMin and Sechan were quite compatible but Kookmin are more compatible. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mooncake09 said:

It's funny how at the beginning of the episode Jongkook was sulking. Before the fortune reading he asked SoMin which element is not compatible with gold (Somin's element), SoMin said fire and he said he must be a fire lol. But later they ended up getting paired up. Although during the fortune reading, the fortune teller said that SoMin and Sechan were quite compatible but Kookmin are more compatible. 

The fortune telling was edited to highlight pairings the show wanted it to highlight.  All the pairings the fortune teller spoke about during the reading, none were paired up so they cut out the true compatibility parts. Scenes like that just make you realise everything is edited to suit the show and not to take anything seriously.

Left to the show, kjk is still irritated by jsm and still scares her, whenever she dances around him or wins against him, they put he is disappointed, he is disturbed, he is irritated like lol can't you see that big fat smile on his face. 

Also left to the show, jsm has this huge crush on sechanie all of a sudden (how people buy this still surprises me but maybe they were shipping them before this so it makes sense otherwise.....). So the show is only going to show what it wants to show, that's what I have realised. 

• Like 4

mxrnRCq.jpg

** Please don't forget to remove this picture when you want to quote this post!!! 

I have written this kind of post without this pictures few pages ago. I will have to repeat it again now. 

This part is often forgotten or looked over. The scene about Spartace and Chanmin-I can tell some of it has been edited out. Before that, they did even the same. Jihyo and Gary were considered to be the best match while Jong Kook is with Uhm Jung Hwa were considered the best. Now it shifted to Spartace a year before Somin joined. Spartace is one of successful running  man brand that was created during Monday Couple time. After Gary left, they had to make a new loveline or comedic pair. 

I think the one fortune teller made the list of couple compatibility list is more accurate than what is spoken in the scene. I can say Jong Kook is good for Jihyo like he is water that gives nourishment to tree to help her grow. One thing I find it strange is Sechan and Somin. It is also funny that they show Jong Kook said he is fire when he wanted to go opposite of Somin's small metal since they were in cat and mouse stage. Running man shows that. He made her enemy. He was still annoyed with her, even after the compatibility list. He was still grumpy while having mission with her. They edited Jong Kook jumped into water with Jihyo holding her hands. They only put in preview. They were promoting Spartace, and Jong Kook and SOmin's cat and mouse dynamics. Jong Kook is set to make Somin as his enemy. He became so annoyed with her when she didn't agree with his christmas memories. He was so upset for no reason. I find that odd. Why does he care so much of what Somin thinks? Was he disappointed that she may annoy him for the rest of his life when they are so compatible? He is putting walls around walls. 

Now, I am going back to technicals. Chinese and Koreans have done calculations for many generations. it mostly serves as a guide rather than telling your future. Some people are not meant to meet their soul makes in this lifetime, but will do in next. It depends on the level of karma. I have grown up with this kind of calculation and analysis to find suitable partner for myself. Somin did it with Kwangsoo and Sechan. She jokingly said both of them aren't good for each other. 

Now... based on calculation and analysis in compatibility list rather than edited clips of what was said in Running Man: 

Somin - yin metal (small gold)

Jong Kook- yang water (big water)

Jaesuk- yang water (big water)

Jihyo -yang wood (big tree)- dry in summer (she was born in august, time of Summer, she needs water)

Sechan- yang fire (big fire)

Kwangsoo- yang wood  (big tree)

Haha- yang earth (big moist earth) haha is born in wet and spring time- he is very moist-- ripe for children 

Sukjin- yang wood (big tree) 

Look at this pattern (compatible): Earth gives birth to gold, gold carries water, water give nourishment to wood, wood produce fire, fire gives ashes to earth to create life. 

Look at opposition pattern (not compatible) - Earth muddies water. Water takes away fire. Fire melts gold. Gold chops wood. Wood pulls away the earth. 

Yin and Yang- yin means small. yang means big. If small and big are mixed, big takes advantage. When big and big means it is more equal. 

Now apply to to the compatibility through elements: 

Somin, yin metal is good match with water (jong Kook and Jaesuk). Both Jaesuk and Jong Kook are yang, which means, they benefit more in relationship. It does not mean they are compatible or not. It means to show which benefits more, but they still benefit to each other. Metal is very good for earth. Earth yields to metal making SOmin and Haha very compatible and close. Element that does not have any effect on somin is tree or wood. Tree or wood do not pose harm or changes on her. She herself as small metal can either carve the tree in positive way or negative way to chop them down. That is why somin said wood is compatible for her so she could carve or help someone to become better. That is why Somin has warmth and affection towards Kwangsoo.

Jong Kook is big water. Metal is good for water. Water yield to wood. Jihyo and Jong kook are compatible because they are both yangs. Jihyo benefits more from elements when Jong Kook nourish jihyo's growth. They are both yang-- so it is more equal. I dont find it strange for fortune teller to match them as one of high compatibility. 

I find it more strange when fortune teller said about Somin and Sechan. 

Sechan is BIG FIRE. Somin is small metal. It won't be so bad if Somin is BIG METAL. It would be equal sense. But small metal with big fire, and also it is not compatible. Big fire melts small metal. It shows that Sechan has big control over Somin. He can take advantage of Somin in a great deal to get what he wants. She would never get divorce from him no matter what. She will always stay by his side. That is why the fortune teller call like taffy. Fortune teller is like talking in favour of Sechan over Somin. Only who is born of big water can neutralise this relationship. 

These are just technicals or guide. 

Now back to the present.... When Jaesuk push sechan and somin loveline for variety show-- who gets the favour? Sechan. He gets to be wooed. Somin had to humiliate herself to act cute, crazy, annoying, creative, or etc to woo a man. Now... here comes Jong Kook, born in water, butt in the loveline. Chanmin loveline went neutral. Sometimes people butt in to make loveline stronger. But Jong Kook in Chanmin loveline it became splat... neutralised. Jaesuk born of water knew Jong Kook so well.... asked him if he like Somin. I got inkling that Jaesuk is trying to bring Kookmin chemistry into the loveline to balance it out. Chanmin loveline became more forced or weird out. HaHa went AWOL or disappeared. Kwang-soo's reaction is bit strange too. He laughs hard-- meaning something is strange and something shouldnt happen that he was surprised with Jaesuk' timing to push Jong Kook's button in a right time and right place. 

That is why I posted the picture of compatibility list because it was often ignored, probably more accurate, and fans paid more attention what was said in such clip. I wasn't kook min fan earlier on. It is just few months ago i became a shipper. What a strange event has turned into!

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, Mooncake09 said:

Fortune Teller already told the compatibility of Kwangsoo and Somin. Only Kwangsoo is in favour. Jihyo later on asked about her compatibility with Jong Kook. It remains high. So Sechan is left behind. It may be true about Sechan and Somin's taffy like relationship. But if you put it under microscope, Sechan has a big advantage. Jong Kook and Jihyo have possibility to leave the show in a proper farewell. 

So I think the fortune teller was told to create balance with all three: lovelines. I dont think Running Man will allow fortune teller to describe the compatibility of SOmin and Jong Kook for variety sake and avoid confusion. Plus Jong Kook and SOmin already established cat and mouse dynamics.

I think they just leave the compatibility list to follow the rules. The Chinese and Koreans view the fortune telling as a guide rather than telling the future. Jong Kook can choose Jihyo over Somin despite having more compatibility with somin because of the timing that he knows Jihyo longer than Somin. And he is close to Sechan that he knows Sechan is close to Somin. However, it is already almost four years.... he is still single. =) Somin and Jong kook just gotten closer last year. 

I like jihyo with lee dong wook. Even before Somin came, I prefer her with Dong wook over Gary. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Rida Live said:

The fortune telling was edited to highlight pairings the show wanted it to highlight.  All the pairings the fortune teller spoke about during the reading, none were paired up so they cut out the true compatibility parts. Scenes like that just make you realise everything is edited to suit the show and not to take anything seriously.

Left to the show, kjk is still irritated by jsm and still scares her, whenever she dances around him or wins against him, they put he is disappointed, he is disturbed, he is irritated like lol can't you see that big fat smile on his face. 

Also left to the show, jsm has this huge crush on sechanie all of a sudden (how people buy this still surprises me but maybe they were shipping them before this so it makes sense otherwise.....). So the show is only going to show what it wants to show, that's what I have realised. 

I don't think Somin has shown that she has big crush on Sechan during Running Man until few months ago or long after the fan meet. 

In the beginning, international fanbase who got upset when Somin and Sechan were added to the show. Somin said that she is not allowed to have lovelines with other members except Sechan according to international fanbase. Somin is firstly settled to have partnership and loveline with Kwang-soo for the first two years. Kookmin dynamics of high and lows in a very low key way has already started in middle. Somin is very close to Kwangsoo and Sechan throughout the show. She is closer to Sechan since they have been friends before they came to the show. 

I think for the whole time, Somin has big crush on Jong Kook. She knows with Spartace and Jihyo, she will never compete with that. 

I think Somin is close to sechan because of their same age and friendship. They have good rapport for each other like how they are also close to Kwangsoo. I dont think somin has crush on Sechan but she is a fan and had growing admiration for him since they are good friends. He treats her well. He is also a loyal friend. 

I think Running Man pushed Chanmin loveline is because Spartace may be leaving soon. Kwangsoo already has a relationship that he wanted out of loveline. It could make sense that Running man has to create new loveline with new members to push the show forward. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JialingGO said:

I don't think Somin has shown that she has big crush on Sechan during Running Man until few months ago or long after the fan meet. 

In the beginning, international fanbase who got upset when Somin and Sechan were added to the show. Somin said that she is not allowed to have lovelines with other members except Sechan according to international fanbase. Somin is firstly settled to have partnership and loveline with Kwang-soo for the first two years. Kookmin dynamics of high and lows in a very low key way has already started in middle. Somin is very close to Kwangsoo and Sechan throughout the show. She is closer to Sechan since they have been friends before they came to the show. 

I think for the whole time, Somin has big crush on Jong Kook. She knows with Spartace and Jihyo, she will never compete with that. 

I think Somin is close to sechan because of their same age and friendship. They have good rapport for each other like how they are also close to Kwangsoo. I dont think somin has crush on Sechan but she is a fan and had growing admiration for him since they are good friends. He treats her well. He is also a loyal friend. 

I think Running Man pushed Chanmin loveline is because Spartace may be leaving soon. Kwangsoo already has a relationship that he wanted out of loveline. It could make sense that Running man has to create new loveline with new members to push the show forward. 

Sorry but I don't think they are pushing any loveline because anyone is leaving  (where did anyone get that from??) . It's simply for the awards and to get ysc a new character change. He can't be the supreme comedian of the show, no one can beat lks legendary unluckiness or expressions. He's not always unlucky so he can't be part of the unlucky team and plays safe so he's also not part of the tiger moths. He's also not that lucky to be an ace. He could play the side kick role like Haha does but the difference is he fades into the background when he does that while Haha shines because of he has a knack for timing. He also can't be a playboy, that's JSM's role. Simply put, ysc hasn't had a stable character since he joined. He just started shining really this year and I'm very happy, he's funny and quiz segments fit him so well because you can tell he genuinely always lost lol. The love line is to boost his character as well as screentime and attention. 

What happens on the show is totally different from what goes on in their private life. She didn't try to have a loveline with ysc in the beginning because she didn't need a loveline with him. Her and lks weren't even lovelines, their variety chemistry just shone and it caught everyone's attention. The whole she's suddenly interested in ysc is a show. Everyone knows that. It's how lovelines are brought up. The whole 3 year contract she also made with him was a joke even yjs said it himself, why peopl keep referring to it amuses me. You can't call yourself a fan of jsm and think she really is going to have  a marriage of convenience. Even if she ends up with him in the future, it's because she loves him unconditionally and he loves her too not because she can't find someone to get married to (smh). And though I have repeated it before, I will say it again. Jsm doesn't like ysc and ysc doesnt like her back romantically. They may like each other but as best friends. The fact that it took them suddenly being in a loveline for people to think that proves my point. I have always loved Chanmin and the maknaes chemistry but they have never for once given off othe romantic vibe. They are simply doing their job, which is to be lovelines on the show and it's cute because they are friends for real. I mean ysc is shy and happy around Naeun and Irene in previous episodes and everyone including jsm teases him but suddenly she's jealous that he's paying attention to female guests and everyone thinks it's real?? Lol sorry but nahh. It's okay to ship them, they really are cute but remember variety is different from reality.

Kookmin developing friendship started last year. In the Halloween episode last year where they dress up in the opening, you could see kjk putting his arms on both jsm and ysc shoulders. They may not have been close as they are now, but they definitely started developing a bond then, he only does that to people he's comfortable with. Its also that episode he becomes happy when he wins her and mistakenly shows it. Kookmin's friendship started last year but it suddenly went from 0 to a 100 this year I guess.

RM doesn't need the loveline to push the show foward and they know that. The members chemistry can single handedly do that. Months has passed since the loveline started but whenever they upload clips on their site, it has never gotten any insane amount of attention like other parts of the episode gets. So they are only using it for the awards and for ysc (even k-netz know this and have commented). If you're following up with other SBS shows you know the competition is really tough. Excellence and top excellence may be out of the question for him. If he carries on his funny streak lately, he has a shot next year. And other members brought in their A game this year. Jsj was exceptionally funny, from the start to the end, jsm too brought it on at the second half, constantly trending and going viral, yjs, kjk and lks were scene stealers so the competition is tough for him. The award he has a shot at for this year at least is best couple so that's why they are promoting them really hard. The competion there too is stiff but he has a shot at least.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

Sorry but I don't think they are pushing any loveline because anyone is leaving  (where did anyone get that from??) . It's simply for the awards and to get ysc a new character change. He can't be the supreme comedian of the show, no one can beat lks legendary unluckiness or expressions. He's not always unlucky so he can't be part of the unlucky team and plays safe so he's also not part of the tiger moths. He's also not that lucky to be an ace. He could play the side kick role like Haha does but the difference is he fades into the background when he does that while Haha shines because of he has a knack for timing. He also can't be a playboy, that's JSM's role. Simply put, ysc hasn't had a stable character since he joined. He just started shining really this year and I'm very happy, he's funny and quiz segments fit him so well because you can tell he genuinely always lost lol. The love line is to boost his character as well as screentime and attention. 

First of all, I am just sharing my opinion and viewpoint. I can get delusional sometimes. We came as this shipper in a different timing whether I am Somin's fan or not. Not all of us have gotten same information. Some of us may not have watched MUD or some interviews.  Please don't get offended with what I said. You can make disagreement and laid some points. 

And also if you want to ask where I get the idea of pushing loveline because anyone is leaving. It is possible way to divert the attention to something new or ongoing. I also wonder why Kang Hanna kept on being invited to the show from time to time. She may be possible replacement rather than addition because that is a lot of members to handle under SBS expense. I think they learned a lesson from big controversy on firing Jong Kook and Jihyo. I think it is one of possibility. Loveline is always a tool that helps with viewership whether they like it or not. 

If you think it is part of supporting Sechan to win the award, and take notice of his talents and abilities. I think you are right. I wish I am wrong that someone may be planning to leave or there will be changes going on. Somin really help to boost Sechan's role through loveline. Even recently she and jaesuk said he is an ideal boyfriend. Sechan really thrives in quizzes with Jihyo. Both of them are similar version of each other. Jong Kook is helping Jihyo's role too. They have a good teamwork. 

I am saying earlier that I dont think somin has  CRUSH on Sechan early on. I think she is a big fan of him for his comedic work outside Running Man. When they were roommates for variety show living in same apartment, they started to have growing friendship. It led to strong friendship bond over the time. She had Sechan over to her parents house. They have met him, and his mom consider as son in law. I think somin has growing admiration for Sechan for who he is. His characteristics are what she was looking for in husband. I do think she has CRUSH on Jong Kook because he has traits she likes. Most people don't marry their crush in their lifetime. Somin mentioned a lot of traits and looks that she finds very attractive that all points to guys who are similar to Jong Kook. That is what I meant that she could have possibly have crush on Jong Kook long before she met him. With Sechan, I think she has growing admiration and care for him over the time for spending time together. They often come to the show together. They are very close. I am not going further than that since I dont know their private life at all. That is what I meant. If they are doing for variety sake, it makes more sense for viewership and jokes. It is really funny to watch sometimes. For me, is no so much with loveline. But it doesn't really matter. Sechan was able to show his talents more this time especially with quizzes. He is so hilarious. I never laughed so hard when he does that. With loveline with somin, it adds spice to the show. We sometimes forget to draw the line between what is not real and what is. 

A lot of us get different source of information, and we sometimes miss something. Sometimes we come there to fill up the gap to develop our opinions. And sorry if I offended you. 

• Like 5

Just now, JialingGO said:

First of all, I am just sharing my opinion and viewpoint. I can get delusional sometimes. We came as this shipper in a different timing whether I am Somin's fan or not. Not all of us have gotten same information. Some of us may not have watched MUD or some interviews.  Please don't get offended with what I said. You can make disagreement and laid some points. 

And also if you want to ask where I get the idea of pushing loveline because anyone is leaving. It is possible way to divert the attention to something new or ongoing. I also wonder why Kang Hanna kept on being invited to the show from time to time. She may be possible replacement rather than addition because that is a lot of members to handle under SBS expense. I think they learned a lesson from big controversy on firing Jong Kook and Jihyo. I think it is one of possibility. Loveline is always a tool that helps with viewership whether they like it or not. 

If you think it is part of supporting Sechan to win the award, and take notice of his talents and abilities. I think you are right. I wish I am wrong that someone may be planning to leave or there will be changes going on. Somin really help to boost Sechan's role through loveline. Even recently she and jaesuk said he is an ideal boyfriend. Sechan really thrives in quizzes with Jihyo. Both of them are similar version of each other. Jong Kook is helping Jihyo's role too. They have a good teamwork. 

I am saying earlier that I dont think somin has  CRUSH on Sechan early on. I think she is a big fan of him for his comedic work outside Running Man. When they were roommates for variety show living in same apartment, they started to have growing friendship. It led to strong friendship bond over the time. She had Sechan over to her parents house. They have met him, and his mom consider as son in law. I think somin has growing admiration for Sechan for who he is. His characteristics are what she was looking for in husband. I do think she has CRUSH on Jong Kook because he has traits she likes. Most people don't marry their crush in their lifetime. Somin mentioned a lot of traits and looks that she finds very attractive that all points to guys who are similar to Jong Kook. That is what I meant that she could have possibly have crush on Jong Kook long before she met him. With Sechan, I think she has growing admiration and care for him over the time for spending time together. They often come to the show together. They are very close. I am not going further than that since I dont know their private life at all. That is what I meant. If they are doing for variety sake, it makes more sense for viewership and jokes. It is really funny to watch sometimes. For me, is no so much with loveline. But it doesn't really matter. Sechan was able to show his talents more this time especially with quizzes. He is so hilarious. I never laughed so hard when he does that. With loveline with somin, it adds spice to the show. We sometimes forget to draw the line between what is not real and what is. 

A lot of us get different source of information, and we sometimes miss something. Sometimes we come there to fill up the gap to develop our opinions. And sorry if I offended you. 

Oh sorry if you misread me lol. I wasn't upset. Just wanted to clear up misunderstandings generally that some of the clan have based on comments I have seen. I get what you mean, jsm obviously adores ysc. She always promotes how much of a great guy he is and reminds everyone how loyal and gentlemanly he is. 

Had the same thought that they might want to add Ha na as a new member but I don't think anyone is leaving. I pray no one does, the chemistry now is off the charts. I will be happy if Han na joins, we will have another female member plus she's funny and also on the crazy side and the members love her too. But who knows whether she will or not.

I didn't mean to come across as angry, we can all share our thoughts, delusional or not. Even if it's not true, at least we had a good laugh lol.

Lol on a lighter note, saw some preview pictures for the next episode and kookie was all black. He probably thought "I wore all those bright colours and she only focuses on her loveline not them so I shall rebel":lol:. He also has a concert today. I don't think jsm might attend this one since he has 4 more shows but fingers crossed.

• Like 4

After reading @JialingGO post on EP384 (compatibility episode) i can't help but wonder what did the fortune teller said about Kookmin's compatibility for Kwang Soo to give comments about a couple who fight and then suddenly kissed after KJK jumped into the water for JSM. 

:wub::wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

‘런닝맨’, 조회수 폭발 ‘TOP 5 런닝맨 클립’

'Running Man' hits 'TOP 5 Running Man Clip' Saturday, December 14, 2019 14:21:34        

261441_297081_2117.jpg  
▲ '런닝맨' 제공

-

- 5위 최강자X최약자 케미 모음집(211만) : 김종국X지석진, 이런 케미 또 없습니다

9년간 ‘런닝맨’의 최강자 자리를 지키고 있는 김종국과 최약자 자리를 지키고 있는 지석진이 만나면 생각지 못한 ‘환상의 케미’가 만들어진다. 지석진은 ‘런닝맨’의 큰 형님이지만 김종국 앞에만 서면 손이 저절로 공손해지고, 김종국은 형님도 예외 없는 군기반장으로 웃음을 자아내고 있다. 이밖에 김종국X전소민 ‘꾹민남매’도 남다른 케미를 자랑하며 유튜브 등 온라인 채너에서 높은 조회수를 기록 중이다.

2020년 10주년을 맞이하는 ‘런닝맨’이 앞으로 또 어떤 레전드 특집들을 탄생시킬지 기대가 모아진다. 

SBS 'Running Man', which celebrates its 9th anniversary this year, is solidifying its position as an SBS signboard show with high topicality with an overwhelming 2049 viewership.

In particular, this year's 'Running Man' has created a number of legendary features, creating a variety of salvia. In December, when we concluded the year, we saw the TOP 5 'Running Man Clips' that were most loved by viewers based on YouTube views.

(Source: SBS Entertainment YouTube channel 'Enter Play' as of 12/13)

-No. 1 Laughter Special Feature (3,340,000)

The clip with the highest number of views despite the relatively recent broadcast was 'Laughter Race: The Joker's House'. As of December 13, the number of views was 3.34 million views, and the record is outstanding. Though it was a simple concept of 'laughter,' Dumbbin's production team's '5th Laughter Trap' made both members and viewers grab the navel. Han Ki-bum who appeared as 'Hidden Card' with 'Aunt Yondu' was really a 'laugh hero'.

-2nd Grasshopper X Giraffe Fantasy Chemie Collection (2,320,000): Yoo Jae-seok X Lee Kwang-soo 'Guaranteed Honey Jam'

Once two people are attached, 'honey jam guarantee'. Yoo Jae-seok and Lee Kwang-soo, a representative of 'Running Man', are playing a part of the program's laughter as 'Cheum of Cheers' who always look at each other smoothly. In particular, in the RPG Race: The Great Opening, which aired in January of this year, he played a hood game and played a `` face fight '' without any loss. YouTube also scored 2.32 million views, recognizing the chemistry of the two.

-3rd 9th Anniversary Fan Meeting 'Running' (2,250,000): Kim Jong Kook's Speechless Direct Cam

Running Man's long-term project '9th Anniversary Fan Meeting-Running', which celebrated its 9th anniversary this year, has been a big topic since its inception. It was the first fan meeting in Korea and added the meaning of the 9th anniversary with the collaboration stage with the trending singers. All the stages received a lot of attention, but the stage clip of Kim Jong-guk, who sang Aladdin OST 'Speechless', showed an amazing figure of 2.25 million views. Although it was a song sung by a female singer, Kim Jong-guk made a fan meeting with his unwavering singing power.

-4th Singer's Dance Collection (2,150,000): The essence of variety entertainment

One of the essential gateways to variety entertainment is the guest's dance stage. In particular, with the singers, '9 Running Man' variety shows will be demonstrated. AOA Seolhyun, A Pink Son Na-eun, Lovelys K, and Cheongha have released their charms in the editions of the Running Man members. In the flood of observational entertainment, the dance stage of singers that can only be seen in variety entertainment 'Running Man' has become a signature.

-5th strongest X weakest chemistry collection (21.11 million)

When Kim Jong-guk, who has been the strongest man of 'Running Man' for nine years, and Ji Seok-jin, who is the weakest person, meet, he creates an unbelievable 'chemistry chemistry'. Ji Seok-jin is the big brother of 'Running Man' but his hand is polite by Kim Jong-guk, and Kim Jong-guk smiles as his military base without exception. 

In addition, Kim Jong-kook X Jeon So-min 'Junmin sibling' also boasts a unique chemistry and is receiving high hits on online channel such as YouTube.

`` Running Man, '' celebrating its 10th anniversary in 2020, is looking forward to seeing more legends. 

I am so proud and happy for kjk. He is part of three clips in the top 5 - the laughter challenge with kwang soo and ki bum, his speechless performance and the compilation clip with jsj showing their strong-weak chemistry. It shows what a great year he had on rm where he was able to bring out new sides while also rekindling many of his old rm equations. 

it was amazing to read that kookmin nammae clips on sbs youtube channel gets high hits. kookmin chemistry has a lot of fans though they are not even the loveline or get as much focus as a combination other than in a couple of episodes :) 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1