Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, himneja said:

 

Hello, welcome to kookmin clan.

I am glad, you didnt think bad for Somin.

I think, nobody who knows her can not hate her.

I heard Vietname fan meeting.

Yes i am concerned for Somin.

But i tought; SBS team, pds, vietname organization will security of they.

And i think this security if not good, they didnt will be fan meeting in Vietname. 

In addition, dont thinking the bad things.

Bad thinks will be bad things. 

I beliave a superstition.

So always positive good thinking, I believe in.

The best, good thinks will be a good things.

In the meantime, let's not write any accusations.   

Because it doesn't matter who they are. 

Bad people are bad.  

It's wrong to blame a good person for bad person loving good person. (Sorry was a little simple explanation.) 

So let's not blame them by typing the names of other fan groups.

And sorry for my bad english @_

Actually i'm not blame other fan group. The situation is actually bad :((( all of the fanpages hate her, there's only one biggest fanpage defends her but still many antis write bad things when they post bout her. I just wish that thosd people really don't go. Let's hope for the best. 

Also running man fans in Vietnam is one of the largest fanclub about Kbiz. Even the number of fans of some idol groups can't surpass them. If only you guys know Vietnamese, you'd know how bad the situation is :( even before, if that's a post about JH unnie, haters still bring Somin in and says things like Korean don't like SM, because she is bad, attention-seeker, scene-stealer,... And Koreans only like JH so SMOut Gosh i really hate those fans. They don't even denied that they're Somin antis, said that they will gather a large anti Somin group to go together. 

So yeah, let's hope RM in Vietnam will cancelled

  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hace 2 minutos, Nguyen Nhi Phan dijo:

En realidad no culpo a otro grupo de fanáticos. La situación es realmente mala: (((todas las fanpages la odian, solo hay una fanpage más grande que la defiende, pero aún así así escribí muchas cosas malas cuando publican sobre ella. Solo deseo que esa gente realmente no vaya. Esperemos por lo mejor . 

También correr fanáticos de hombres en Vietnam es uno de los clubes de fanáticos más grandes sobre Kbiz. También el número de fanáticos de algunos grupos de ídolos no puede superarlos. Si solo ustedes conocieran vietnamita, sabrían cuán mala es la situación :(incluso antes, si esa es una publicación sobre JH unnie, los que odian aún están en Somin y dicen cosas como que en Corea no le gusta SM, porque ella es mala, atención. .. buscador, ladrón de escenas, ... Y a los coreanos solo les gusta JH, así que SMOut Gosh realmente odio a esos fanáticos. Ni siquiera negaron que son Somin antis, también pudieron reunirse en un gran grupo anti Somin para unirse. 

Así que sí, esperemos que RM en Vietnam se cancele

Estaba leyendo que los vietnamitas quieren hacer banner sin su foto. Una cosa que me preocupa es que dicen que no comparan a Sulli con JSM, que no son lo mismo, que JSM es diferente y puede recibir odio, ¿por qué? ¡Otros dicen que la ignoren para no incomodar a los otros miembros, que triste, espero que Don't go , o que KJK la cuide bien!

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Nguyen Nhi Phan said:

Actually i'm not blame other fan group. The situation is actually bad :((( all of the fanpages hate her, there's only one biggest fanpage defends her but still many antis write bad things when they post bout her. I just wish that thosd people really don't go. Let's hope for the best. 

Also running man fans in Vietnam is one of the largest fanclub about Kbiz. Even the number of fans of some idol groups can't surpass them. If only you guys know Vietnamese, you'd know how bad the situation is :( even before, if that's a post about JH unnie, haters still bring Somin in and says things like Korean don't like SM, because she is bad, attention-seeker, scene-stealer,... And Koreans only like JH so SMOut Gosh i really hate those fans. They don't even denied that they're Somin antis, said that they will gather a large anti Somin group to go together. 

So yeah, let's hope RM in Vietnam will cancelled

If it's this bad, I really hope she doesn't go or it's cancelled. YJS has missed a fan meeting before. It's really disgusting how much they dislike her and their stupid standards on her behaviour that doesn't apply to any other member. She's one of the brightest celebrity is know and really works hard, sacrifices her image a lot and is such a good sport. She always has a smile on her face no matter the situation. It breaks my heart that people will go this far to tear her down just because they don't support her. I hope she's stays strong, she's my happy virus and I pray for her to stay smiling.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rida Live said:

If it's this bad, I really hope she doesn't go or it's cancelled. YJS has missed a fan meeting before. It's really disgusting how much they dislike her and their stupid standards on her behaviour that doesn't apply to any other member. She's one of the brightest celebrity is know and really works hard, sacrifices her image a lot and is such a good sport. She always has a smile on her face no matter the situation. It breaks my heart that people will go this far to tear her down just because they don't support her. I hope she's stays strong, she's my happy virus and I pray for her to stay smiling.

Yup, i hope someone will tell sbs about this. Maybe they dont know. These anti fans, most of them are 7012 worshippers. I dont understand why they still live in the past. Even koreans already move on. Their behaviours are embarrasing to all international fans. 

 

Some of anti fans are also too possesive and obsessive to loveline. This is wrong! They will hate any women or guy that are close to their bias. I hope our shippers dont be like this. In the end, our bias deserved to be with anyone they love. Let's pray the best for kookmin.

 

Somin and Sechan are the best addition to RM. RM becomes more cheerful after Gary left. The old members also adore them.

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally i try to writing something here before always as silent reader. I have watched half of new episode, this week for other shipper and look like next ep too. As always kjk always hard to read, sometime other ship look real sometime kookmin look real.:sweatingbullets: As somin fans just hope the best for her no matter who is the man.

 

Sorry for my english, this is my 3rd language.

  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

Lol!!!!

 

tsOLVAL.gif

 

:lol:

This scene caught my attention too

 

I dunno why he grab her arm in the beginning but the way Somin went with the flow was amazing. Eventhough it just a small scene in the corner but it’s so cuteee. And the way KwangSoo keep watching them

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since the Fanmeeting episodes till last week, we've a feast of kookmin interactions:).Since then, everyone already suspicious of them, including us..haha.I think this week they cool down a little bit :D. But JK nowadays became more playful. I never expect that side of him actually.

  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Grumple Lee said:

This scene caught my attention too

 

I dunno why he grab her arm in the beginning but the way Somin went with the flow was amazing. Eventhough it just a small scene in the corner but it’s so cuteee. And the way KwangSoo keep watching them

 

I haven't watched it yet - waiting for subs. Anyone knows what Jongkook was trying to do? ^^ 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Poooo said:

Finally i try to writing something here before always as silent reader. I have watched half of new episode, this week for other shipper and look like next ep too. As always kjk always hard to read, sometime other ship look real sometime kookmin look real.:sweatingbullets: As somin fans just hope the best for her no matter who is the man.

 

Sorry for my english, this is my 3rd language.

 

Welcome ^^ and you're fine! i always admire people who can communicate in more than 1 language ^^ 

 

I feel like we're consistently getting little signs here and there, even if they don't push kookmin as a loveline (in fact it's better that they are not an official loveline - so any kookmin moments are natural and not faked for the show). ^^

 

@MandelBrot has such a great eye for spotting kookmin moments ^^

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

 

I haven't watched it yet - waiting for subs. Anyone knows what Jongkook was trying to do? ^^ 

 

I don't know, they cutted many scenes of kjk and somin

  • Unamused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, minahnoona said:

 

I haven't watched it yet - waiting for subs. Anyone knows what Jongkook was trying to do? ^^ 

Spoiler alert:D- She is a zombie..JK is a human, she want to bite JK to make him a zombie too.but JK caught up her action..but i wonder why she want to bite his arm..the zombie should rip off the nametag..I think she just being playful here with JK:wub:

  • Naughty 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

hq

QeXbgol.gif

Lool, why was he holding her hand when she was just standing there tho. Love the way somin playfully decided to bite him when she realised:lol::wub:

  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Rifa Qidya said:

 

Whilst i have not personally come across those anti-fan pages, but for those said anti pages to have been taken notice of by Tiny oppa suggests that this probably isn't just one or even a hundred immature and delusional people barking non-stop. And it scares me to just think of the consequences for somin if she encounters such hate in reality when she goes there. But avoiding to go there would in retrospect mean that those haters gets what they want. I am just at loss of words in coming to terms with how useless i feel as a fan of hers to be able to do nothing in helping her. And with Tiny oppa sharing his strong stance against those people make me feel a little relieved. But, it is more saddening and disheartening for somin and probably now kjk oppa due to their equations and we can only but pray and hope that they don't get affected! #Helpless

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...