Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Since the Fanmeeting episodes till last week, we've a feast of kookmin interactions:).Since then, everyone already suspicious of them, including us..haha.I think this week they cool down a little bit :D. But JK nowadays became more playful. I never expect that side of him actually.

  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

37 minutes ago, Grumple Lee said:

This scene caught my attention too

 

I dunno why he grab her arm in the beginning but the way Somin went with the flow was amazing. Eventhough it just a small scene in the corner but it’s so cuteee. And the way KwangSoo keep watching them

 

I haven't watched it yet - waiting for subs. Anyone knows what Jongkook was trying to do? ^^ 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Poooo said:

Finally i try to writing something here before always as silent reader. I have watched half of new episode, this week for other shipper and look like next ep too. As always kjk always hard to read, sometime other ship look real sometime kookmin look real.:sweatingbullets: As somin fans just hope the best for her no matter who is the man.

 

Sorry for my english, this is my 3rd language.

 

Welcome ^^ and you're fine! i always admire people who can communicate in more than 1 language ^^ 

 

I feel like we're consistently getting little signs here and there, even if they don't push kookmin as a loveline (in fact it's better that they are not an official loveline - so any kookmin moments are natural and not faked for the show). ^^

 

@MandelBrot has such a great eye for spotting kookmin moments ^^

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, minahnoona said:

 

I haven't watched it yet - waiting for subs. Anyone knows what Jongkook was trying to do? ^^ 

Spoiler alert:D- She is a zombie..JK is a human, she want to bite JK to make him a zombie too.but JK caught up her action..but i wonder why she want to bite his arm..the zombie should rip off the nametag..I think she just being playful here with JK:wub:

  • Naughty 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Rifa Qidya said:

 

Whilst i have not personally come across those anti-fan pages, but for those said anti pages to have been taken notice of by Tiny oppa suggests that this probably isn't just one or even a hundred immature and delusional people barking non-stop. And it scares me to just think of the consequences for somin if she encounters such hate in reality when she goes there. But avoiding to go there would in retrospect mean that those haters gets what they want. I am just at loss of words in coming to terms with how useless i feel as a fan of hers to be able to do nothing in helping her. And with Tiny oppa sharing his strong stance against those people make me feel a little relieved. But, it is more saddening and disheartening for somin and probably now kjk oppa due to their equations and we can only but pray and hope that they don't get affected! #Helpless

  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Losdol said:

Whilst i have not personally come across those anti-fan pages, but for those said anti pages to have been taken notice of by Tiny oppa suggests that this probably isn't just one or even a hundred immature and delusional people barking non-stop. And it scares me to just think of the consequences for somin if she encounters such hate in reality when she goes there. But avoiding to go there would in retrospect mean that those haters gets what they want. I am just at loss of words in coming to terms with how useless i feel as a fan of hers to be able to do nothing in helping her. And with Tiny oppa sharing his strong stance against those people make me feel a little relieved. But, it is more saddening and disheartening for somin and probably now kjk oppa due to their equations and we can only but pray and hope that they don't get affected! #Helpless

No, not hundred but thousands of anti :(

  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

RM, please invite more handsome guests. All we have this past weeks only girl guests..next week too. I want to see JK got jealous:D. The way he pushed somin hand is so obvious..but why he got jealous with Forbidden couple:sweatingbullets:

 

I love the scene where everyone want to order foods, but only Somin want to cooks lunch:D. Somin ahh, you will become a good housewife one day:). The guy who marry you will be so lucky.

 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Happyjana said:

RM, please invite more handsome guests. All we have this past weeks only girl guests..next week too. I want to see JK got jealous:D. The way he pushed somin hand is so obvious..but why he got jealous with Forbidden couple:sweatingbullets:

 

I love the scene where everyone want to order foods, but only Somin want to cooks lunch:D. Somin ahh, you will become a good housewife one day:). The guy who marry you will be so lucky.

 

Me too!!!

I want to see a KJK jealous of the male guests!!!

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I watching MUD for the first time bcause want to know more about kjk.

i always think kjk and jsm have different personality until i watched MUD and rewatch some of rm episode that jsm bring her past stuff

Now i know why kjk always said "thats cute" bcause he has similarity to keep all stuff that have memory for them.

we know kjk obsessed with black but from ep 463 (legendary white pink outfit) until recent ep he never use black outfit in the opening :D

in one of mud episode he said "he will eat everthing with her girlfriend" and two last rm episode he eat choco cookies

kjk is not kjk anymore that only use black outfit or only eat healthy food, i believe kjk has relationship or atleast close with someone now 

(i hope she is somin :wub:) ep 470 make me thinking she is somin bcause after kjk said somin keep growing on you, yjs teasing kjk said kjk didnt know somin charming at first then yjs look at somin and laugh with her, ep 471 make me believe kjk and somin have feeling each others.

i always thinking this ship just for fun bcause they close now but after watch some of kookmin video and rewatch rm ep with focus to kookmin make me thinking their relationship more than just friend :P

to be honest recent episode make me hesitate about kookmin but i rethink again if other ship was real their relationship more than 9 years but nothing happen (as far i know), from what i see kjk really enjoy their time in rm now especially after "coffee date"

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

A moment that stuck out to me in this recent episode was when they were deciding which games to play and JSM suggested Truth or Dare. KJK then responded 'you like playing that game'. And since I haven't heard her suggest it on the show it must be during their private hangout time:lol:. And not even kwangsoo or sechan agreed with him when she said it so does that mean she only plays it with him?:lol: That was something that stuck with me throughout the episode and my mind couldn't help but to imagine both of them playing the game. Also love how he kept sneaking glances at her. And him being jealous of the forbidden couple was so hilarious :lol:. He deadass pushed JSM's hand from JSJ's own.

And when Sechan came back from his mission, you could see him rising up from his position which was beside her and it looked like only both of them were discussing because other members weren't near them.

Kookmin moments may not have been much this episode since it looks like a lot of their scenes were cut or weren't focused on , for example the cute moment her was holding her arm and she playfully bit him was just a background corner scene but the chemistry was still there:heart:. And he even screamed when she bit him but no one even looked their way like it was so natural.

And omg how cute was KJK in this episode, I have never seen him like this before. He was so hilarious and cute. He seems so much brighter these days:wub:

  • Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...