[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

Kjk held onto Jsm's arm when she was sliding out of the booth:wub::wub:. It's not really visible but if you watch closely, you'll see his hand dropping off her right arm as she is coming out:heart:

I had to watch it several times to spot his hand. Yep his right hand on her upper right arm :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Hi guys, i just want to share my opinions. After last RM episode, I saw kookmin shippers keep increasing. Its nice actually. :)But, i hope we all kookmin shippers just stay lowkey. Its okay to post all the kookmin moments in Ig. I love it too.

But, its better if we don't tag JK and Somin personal ig page. Hashtag is ok. The other shippers already tag JK a lots. It might be a burden for him..just imagine us in his place. I know loveline is only for fun but Im afraid JK and Somin might be uncomfortable with all of this. I dont want they distance themselves during filming bcause they know fans will capture every moments they did. 

We can discuss freely abt koomin moments in this forum and youtube. Lets stay positive all the shippers and stay away from cyber bullying:).

• Like 10
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Happyjana said:

Hi guys, i just want to share my opinions. After last RM episode, I saw kookmin shippers keep increasing. Its nice actually. :)But, i hope we all kookmin shippers just stay lowkey. Its okay to post all the kookmin moments in Ig. I love it too.

But, its better if we don't tag JK and Somin personal ig page. Hashtag is ok. The other shippers already tag JK a lots. It might be a burden for him..just imagine us in his place. I know loveline is only for fun but Im afraid JK and Somin might be uncomfortable with all of this. I dont want they distance themselves during filming bcause they know fans will capture every moments they did. 

We can discuss freely abt koomin moments in this forum and youtube. Lets stay positive all the shippers and stay away from cyber bullying:).

I absolutely agree and thank you for this timely reminder.

I think there are old posts in this thread regarding appropriate shipping, but good to share this message again now that there are new shippers ^^

In fact I think earlier on there was a post highlighting one instagram account who is suspected of actually being an anti - this sominjongkookcouple frequently posts on JSM's and KJK's insta with very over the top support and acting like the 2 are already dating and pressuring them to announce their relationship. Honestly it's embarrassing but we think she's doing it on purpose to embarrass them... :/

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Happyjana said:

Hi,

As a long-time KJK fan, thank you for bringing this up & spreading positive energy while shipping. Appreciate your care for the RM members.

Thank you. :)

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, AB_fan said:

Hi,

As a long-time KJK fan, thank you for bringing this up & spreading positive energy while shipping. Appreciate your care for the RM members.

Thank you. :)

You're welcome. I'm his fan too. He is a nice guy and caring for others. I'm just concern that after this he can't freely or uncomfortable to use his social media because all of this shippings. Shipping is ok, but I just hope no need to tag them. I know he can turn off the notifications but he still can see it. Do the shipping things privately or among the shippers community is more better:).

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, Happyjana said:

You're welcome. I'm his fan too. He is a nice guy and caring for others. I'm just concern that after this he can't freely or uncomfortable to use his social media because all of this shippings. Shipping is ok, but I just hope no need to tag them. I know he can turn off the notifications but he still can see it. Do the shipping things privately or among the shippers community is more better:).

Totally agree with you!!!

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

Totally agree with you!!!

Hi,

I think he will still take care of his closed ones regardless. He's not one to bow down when the going gets tough. So we have to trust their love and care for each other members.

To end on a positive note, I saw a comment in one of the compilation videos which I think quite a lot of you will have read but the user was commenting that for those living in Korea, they 'know' by now and 'spotted' KJK & JSM being close and care for each other behind the camera.

So we should be glad for them since they have gone through hardships in their respective lives. KJK fans are just grateful that JSM seems to make him laugh out heartily - our oppa really need that.

Thanks.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Not really related to KookMin, also no logic in Science but just for fun and person who like about thing regarding fortune teller might find this interesting.

Chaser team already get Created before the first mission started.

Unscripted Unlucky/less fortune and the Neutral one,

1. Haha's car tire got flat

2. Jisukjin got dissed by the lead young PD ChulMin ( as an older member i believe it hurt his pride)

3. SongJiHyo got Fever/Sick 

4.JeonSoMin who is the most beautiful during the eps stepped in poop ( as for somin, the case is quite special because all the member were having the same thought that she is actually gonna be very lucky but she believe that she is still unlucky)

5. lastly, KJK the Neutral one, the Anyang people wear khaki/ moss green (healthy poop) LOL ( Coincedentally KJK-JSM have the same Fortunate path) Both of them also have the same vibe of energy (Positive One)  if you get what i means LOL

The other Member who is Suprisingly lucky is YJS LKS YSC therefore they became Runaway Team . But due to this place is filming in Anyang they find it  difficult to win.

About KookMin relationship this eps show How KJK was Too Focused on JSM which is why he seem can't really focus (Eg; he couldn't focus during the first game after a lot mistake by  JSM and Haha.

JSM is actually the factor to chaser team to not lost on track. JSM guessed about fan signing event is kind of starting point to track the runaway team but here the thing she believing in herself that she is unlucky due to that she's looking for her own path to betray KJK, and this is the first time she betray KJK after the two of them became really close before this KJK betray JSM two time revealing her secret, ripping her nametag. 

Lastly, Haha and Jihyo didnt betray KJK became really Lucky at the end of the game but from our point of views as a fan/viewer we could understand why KJK split the money to just two member but from  KJK's view  we cant figure out why he choose this two. JSM was caught very shyly hiding herself from KJK, we probably could just imagine KJK say He dissapointed with somin but won't mad or punish her as KJK end the last scene quickly to avoid any supspicious vibe between them :relaxed: (somehow the PD edit alot last scene)

• Like 3

Hace 43 minutos, andaer kim dijo:

Por último, Haha y Jihyo no traicionaron a KJK se volvió realmente afortunado al final del juego, pero desde nuestro punto de vista como fan / espectador pudimos entender por qué KJK dividió el dinero en solo dos miembros, pero desde la opinión de KJK no podemos entender por qué él elige estos dos. JSM fue capturado con mucha timidez esconde a sí mismo de KJK, que podría solo podríamos imaginar imaginar KJK decir Él decepcionado con Somin pero no lo hará loco o castigarla como KJK terminar la última escena rápidamente para evitar cualquier vibración superspicioso entre ellos  : relajado: (de alguna manera el PD editar un montón última escena)

hola ... este último párrafo no lo entiendo del todo ... tal vez la traducción al español lo hace complicado ...: gritando:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Just now, Laijana said:

hola ... este último párrafo no lo entiendo del todo ... tal vez la traducción al español lo hace complicado ...: gritando:

i say the PD didnt explain why KJK choose Haha and Jihyo, its also didnt say why KJK push JSJ away but not JSM.  The last scene get cut a lot by PD to the unecessary chracacter that didnt involve the RunningMan storyline.... I'm not that good in english so just Feel it :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, andaer kim said:

digo que el PD no explicó por qué KJK eligió a Haha y Jihyo, tampoco dijo por qué KJK empujó a JSJ pero no JSM. La última escena fue cortada mucho por PD a las características innecesarias que no involucraban la historia de RunningMan ... No soy tan bueno en inglés, así que solo siéntelo :balas de sudoración:

Yo tampoco soy muy buena en inglés,por eso aveces no entiendo muy bien jaja

• Like 1

On 9/22/2019 at 4:08 AM, MandelBrot said:

First Hug !! :wub::wub::wub:

Second Hug !! :wub::wub::wub:

Favourite kookmin moment of the year so far:wub:. The discreet pinky grab is coming in at a close second^_^

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

Favourite kookmin moment of the year so far:wub:. The discreet pinky grab is coming in at a close second^_^

Those hugs and when Jongkook whispered at Somin's ears are my favorites so far. That discreet pinky grab is too cute and heart fluttering but we can't really tell if they really did that or it just looked so because of the angle. But seeing that pinky grab made me all giddy. 

What do you think Somin was doing at that second hug pic? I read someone on YouTube say it looks like she kissed Jongkook's shoulder

• Love 4

51 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

What do you think Somin was doing at that second hug pic? I read someone on YouTube say it looks like she kissed Jongkook's shoulder

That is a very good Question, it can be interpreted as though Somin Gave KJK a slight kiss towards KJK neck. And I love that delulu theory lol:joy::wub::love: 

But Yoo Jae Suk did comment that they were too emotional and did something unsightly, might be referring to that slight kiss he saw

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Mooncake09 said:

Maybe she pressed her face into his neck because she was emotional:wub:. But whatever it was, it looked too natural to be thier first time.:lol:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Hello, I'm a fan of Running man for a very long time. I started to watch Running man in 2011. Around 2016 i really don't like Somin and Sechan at all, and Running man seems boring to me. But in 2017, i started to watch RM again and i think i'm a fan of Somin (i'm a Yoo Jaesuk nim fan from Infinite challenge), Yoo Jaesuk seems very fond of her. She is a good person, and funny too.

I started to like Kookmin after the episode in Busan, where Jongkook talked about his past love, i watched him in many show before, and i've never seen him being so open about his lovelife in the past with a girl like that episode. Yes many his friends joked about his ex-gf but not him. So i think, he might be have an interest in Somin, as in man and woman, not friends nor siblings. And he showed that interest in every episode. I noticed he is very conscious around Somin, he observed her. I also noticed in these latest episodes, Jongkook really liked standing beside her. I also noticed a change in his character in Running Man. He's more open, more comfortable, more mischievous. I think because of Somin. 

P/s: i like Kookmin for a long time, and read this topic for a while. But i decided to write today because... Well, you see, i'm a Vietnamese fan. I don't live in Vietnam currently but i still know everythings happen in Vietnamese fan community. I heard that Running man will have a fanmeeting in Vietnam and i read many anti comments about they will going to the fanmeeting and "welcome" her. I'm very afraid about what they're gonna do to her. Yes they will have security but what if they silent when it's Somin turn or shout "SominOut" to her :'( I'm not in Vietnam right now, and there's only a hundred fans of her in Vietnam,while antis are much more. And they're hardcore spartace and SJH's fan too :(( 

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2