[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

21 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

New post from Somin 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4E_xw1h3Oj/?igshid=sa0182fqprfc

Of her 21 yo self. Feeling nostalgic? Hehe 

Ha Seok Jin commented, along with Lee Donghwi and Code Kunst. ^^ 

I'd love to see HSJ back on RM! He and JSM had such great chemistry - especially when they filmed 1% viewers/fans wondered if they dated for real! - I'd like to see how KJK handles himself! 

DO u know perhaps what they wrote? Saw dat byul Unnie also commented. Anyone able to translate those comments? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Losdol said:

DO u know perhaps what they wrote? Saw dat byul Unnie also commented. Anyone able to translate those comments? 

Lee Donghwi - "last week" (that is saying she still looks the same I think? ^^)

Other comments along the same line (based on my naver dictionary app)

Code kunst - "preservative"

Ha Seokjin - "you too silica gel?" (This sounds a bit strange but maybe same meaning as code kunst above?)

Byul- rough translation "omo Somina! I thought it was a Hong kong actress for a moment. Were you always crazy innocent?" Lol that's a bad translation out of the words 청순 (pure, innocent) 하고 (and) 난리 (fuss, crazy, mess - like causing a stir I guess?) 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

Lee Donghwi - "last week" (that is saying she still looks the same I think? ^^)

Other comments along the same line (based on my naver dictionary app)

Code kunst - "preservative"

Ha Seokjin - "you too silica gel?" (This sounds a bit strange but maybe same meaning as code kunst above?)

Byul- rough translation "omo Somina! I thought it was a Hong kong actress for a moment. Were you always crazy innocent?" Lol that's a bad translation out of the words 청순 (pure, innocent) 하고 (and) 난리 (fuss, crazy, mess - like causing a stir I guess?) 

Thank you!!:grin: Our forever young sominie deserves all da positive words..

• Like 2
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, Losdol said:

a hint for us? Lol.. there is a 50%chance that our prayers may be heard... in 2020

#kookmin = #love

Hmmm... I had this crazy idea and this post maybe feeds into this... 

The first time Jongkook posted Somin's pic on Instagram was with him and 2 others (Kwangsoo and Sechan), in May 2019.

The second and last time he posted Somin's pic was with him and 1 other (Kwangsoo) in Sep 2019.

So.... following this trend, what if the next time he posts Somin's pic is just the 2 of them? :wub: an announcement year end Kwangsoo style? :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

Hmmm... I had this crazy idea and this post maybe feeds into this... 

The first time Jongkook posted Somin's pic on Instagram was with him and 2 others (Kwangsoo and Sechan), in May 2019.

The second and last time he posted Somin's pic was with him and 1 other (Kwangsoo) in Sep 2019.

So.... following this trend, what if the next time he posts Somin's pic is just the 2 of them? :wub: an announcement year end Kwangsoo style? :wub:

Just thinking about such fantasies(soon to be reality I hope) make me uwuuu...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

46 minutes ago, Losdol said:

a hint for us? Lol.. there is a 50%chance that our prayers may be heard... in 2020

#kookmin = #love

*runs to watch the fan meeting hug again to understand how great 2020 might be*

I can't be the only one that watches the video of their hug while waiting for new episodes. It was such a pure moment. They forgot the cameras, members, staffs and audience and just saw each other. I keep hoping for more moments like that but it doesn't ever seem likely because it looks like their guards have gone up. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Rida Live said:

*runs to watch the fan meeting hug again to understand how great 2020 might be*

I can't be the only one that watches the video of their hug while waiting for new episodes. It was such a pure moment. They forgot the cameras, members, staffs and audience and just saw each other. I keep hoping for more moments like that but it doesn't ever seem likely because it looks like their guards have gone up. 

Same here. I was like gawking at the hugging video again and again. And as crazy as it sounds,I came across some sites which supposedly decode the actual meaning behind the type of hugging done by men/boys? And I was scrolling through to look for ‘what does it mean when the guy pulls the girl’s head towards his chest with one hand and places his other hand on the girl’s back’?:lol: Which basically is what kjk oppa always does when hugging somin.. And guess what? 

It means the guy is totally into the girl and that he wants the girl to know him and trust him more. And also, whenever a guy lets his feet face the girl(as in, point his whole body towards her) whenever she is talking or doing something, it’s game over! I didn’t say that. I freaking read it lol .... And I was getting all mushy thinking about kookmin when reading those..

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

34 minutes ago, Losdol said:

#kookmin = #love

We can hope :) but i don't want to get my hopes high. I'm trying to be more realistic. Jongkook has said at the beginning of this year that he wishes to marry next year. Let's hope that SoMin will be his bride :rolleyes:

• Like 3

"The Nation's Siblings" :wub:

Btw, the 4th picture is an underrated kookmin moment. They were literally glued to each other on the bench and there was space so they didn't need to sit that close. What of if they are holding hands?:lol::lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Mooncake09 said:

We can hope :) but i don't want to get my hopes high. I'm trying to be more realistic. Jongkook has said at the beginning of this year that he wishes to marry next year. Let's hope that SoMin will be his bride :rolleyes:

I really don't think SoMin and KJK are getting married next year... SoMin won't marry so soon...she is getting more attention and popularity and now she is doing other things that she likes like writing and singing...and she is knowing more people.... on the other hand, KJK seems not too interested in getting married soon too....he is enjoying his job, his music and his friends... and to be honest I have the feeling that maybe he can have someone in LA...I don't know...just my feeling!!!...

Of course I will be over the moon if SoMin and JongKook end together like a couple and get married...but I don't have high expectations because I felt like that with KwangMin and we just know how it ended...so I just want enjoy their little interactions each week and see how it goes!!!! :)

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

I really don't think SoMin and KJK are getting married next year... SoMin won't marry so soon...she is getting more attention and popularity and now she is doing other things that she likes like writing and singing...and she is knowing more people.... on the other hand, KJK seems not too interested in getting married soon too....he is enjoying his job, his music and his friends... and to be honest I have the feeling that maybe he can have someone in LA...I don't know...just my feeling!!!...

Of course I will be over the moon if SoMin and JongKook end together like a couple and get married...but I don't have high expectations because I felt like that with KwangMin and we just know how it ended...so I just want enjoy their little interactions each week and see how it goes!!!! :)

I Totally Agree with not having high hopes. Since being a Kwang Min fan taught me quite as well. But, to be honest I loved and still love their interactions and can't say that I viewed them that seriously as I feel that same feeling I felt before right now when they interact. They just have this amazing chemistry, that is undeniable. But, for Kookmin I do view them more romantically compared to how I viewed kwangmin. Anyway that a side, Somin one thing I have noticed about her activities is that she is starting to focus on her activities as a poet writer, story reading and sharpening her skills as a lyrics writer now as well. I feel as though she slowing choosing not to take acting roles for now. I am might be wrong. But, I feel as though she might be making transition from acting and exploring other artistic skills that she has, which we have been seeing plenty of and the members have been constantly advertising her poetic skills and writing skills and such. So, maybe the break from acting and taking big roles might be due to that, my speculation. She, might not halt her acting career completely, of course until she totally gets a job that will allow her to write and publish her poems. So, what I am saying is that, Somin might be considering taking jobs other than acting in order to get Married because acting while married is quite complicated. That might be something. For KJK, since I didn't follow his activities a lot I might not speculate but he does seem to be open about Marriage, he asked his father for advice, he has talked about Marriage consistently on MUD so, I do think that he does want to get Married. 

But if it is with Each other, that I am not so sure about. It might be, since both seem to show more affection on the show more than they ever did this year. We have seen closeness beyond that we have ever seen. So, well #Love that Tiny says in 2020 might be something about Marriage and while not keeping my hopes high, I wish them the best. :love:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

SoMin is teaming up with her 2 lovelines on the show today. SoMin is on the same team with Sechan and Sukjin. And Jongkook of course is on the other team. So don't expect any Kookmin cuteness today

Yep... we can expect a lot of other ships moments...I expect some Forbidden  Couple moments to be honest...they are so funny!!!!...:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

SoMin is teaming up with her 2 lovelines on the show today. SoMin is on the same team with Sechan and Sukjin. And Jongkook of course is on the other team. So don't expect any Kookmin cuteness today

Kookmin rarely teaming up together..even when they did a couple race:sweatingbullets:. I wish at least when they did the couple race again, kookmin get pair up together.

But, im suprised lately they always manage to interact or sit side by side even when on the different teams:lol:.

• Like 2

Even when they were on different teams like in the episode that Hwang Chiyeol guested in, Jongkook still couldn't hide his feelings for Somin ;) (I was so surprised by how active and almost desperate he was to help her team out after his team cleared their own mission!)

It's like a treasure hunt finding kookmin moments in such cases - fun in a way too hehe

• Like 4