[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

21 minutes ago, MonaLisa97 said:

After that in the car KJK uses a lot of body language at some point he even turns all of his body towards JSM and JSM thinks it's the best idea to keep all of her snacks near KJK lol.

I really found that really interesting. In the car the way he sits just tells you everything. The way he places his body towards her. You can see how he actually changes his body position from sitting just facing the front front to turning his body towards Somin. And Somin Damn lol. She is much closer to Sechan than KJK, as is age and friends (like hang out with, maknae line and all lol) but she prefers to put her snacks on KJK's side? she kept leaning towards him as well lol. He didn't seem bothered about it as well. Somin looked like a lady boss lol, she looked like she owned the place. She was so comfortable. The way they were sitting, the way KJK positioned his body towards Somin and the way Somin sat comfortably (while even crossing her legs I think). I was amazed at that scene. KJK keeps saying Sechan is his favorite and all but why didn't he sit closer to him this time? Well I wonder....

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

42 minutes ago, MonaLisa97 said:

When they were in the car and JSJ was asking KJK whether he walked with a date/woman in the area that they were passing through  and JSM had to add ''Yes of course he must have'' and after that she asked him how many women he walked with? Funny thing none of the other members were saying anything, HAHA thought it was the right time to find his lost belongings ( You'll understand what I mean when you watch the scene  lol)

Lol, What made me smile in this moment is when KJK is asked when he went there and if it was in high school, then he says he only came there as an Adult which then:

Somin asks with a scoff, "With how many people did you take a walk there?"  

His answer "I took a walk there with one person"

LOL my delulu mind can just imagine:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

24 minutes ago, shamos83 said:

Lol, What made me smile in this moment is when KJK is asked when he went there and if it was in high school, then he says he only came there as an Adult which then:

Somin asks with a scoff, "With how many people did you take a walk there?"  

His answer "I took a walk there with one person"

LOL my delulu mind can just imagine:wub:

This reminds me of that roleplay they did about whether it's better to be honest or not to confess your past history! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

I wonder which mode KJK went with hmmm :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

On 5/14/2019 at 10:15 PM, minahnoona said:

I didn't realise Jongkook has such an expressive face hehe. Here's a gifset of his micro-expressions from the intro in ep449 and my interpretation of his thought bubbles (in my opinion, just for fun hehe)

PRVQ54v.gif

iWcWvEk.gif

PlMq3Kz.gif

myFnrO1.gif

DouF7q2.gif

Key points for me:

- He was unusually earnest in praising Somin's mum's beauty

- He didn't revert to his usual MO in deflecting lovelines by saying she is family to him

- He looks quite delighted compared to his usual reaction to teasing of lovelines by others. 

- Even when Jaesuk rained on his parade by mentioning age, he was like yeah but in any case I still made an impression on her mum. Why so insistent on this Jongkook instead of just going yeah i'm too old for her and leave it at that. 

- He said "for now"... i wonder what he else he would have said if Jaesuk hadn't started talking about him leaving comments on Somin's SNS posts. 

And then there’s Somin who looks nervous and careful beside him... hahahah

• Like 2
  • Love 4

20 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

:wub::wub::wub:

n2ITDEg.gif

Awwwww!!!

Even SoMin looked startled when KJK grabbed her hand!!

In fact it is so sweet the way he touched her hand like he wanted to do a little caress to her...awww!!!

Really I don't know why he always tries to touch her when they are near or playing a game...

Edited by RunningGirl7686
Complete my answer
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

@Rida Live I know right  :joy:I kept asking myself what possibly went missing at that time but he didn't even seem to find what he was looking for, he probably was just flustered lolol

@shamos83 I thought I was the only one who thought JSM was being a bit sarcastic when she asked him how many women he walked with lol and yes KJK body language was the highlight for me  :relaxed:

Did you guys also notice at the end when HAHA refused to give money to JSM, KJK smiled bitterly and he was shaking his head, he didn't even give money to anyone else I hope he went on a date with JSM after the shoot, maybe that's why he ended the shoot before anyone else, why was he in so much hurry?  :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

Awwwww!!!

Even SoMin looked startled when KJK grabbed her hand!!

In fact it is so sweet the way he touched her hand like he wanted to do a little caress to her...awww!!!

Really I don't know why he always tries to touch her when they are near or playing a game...

It looked like something he did out of habit:wub:. He became flustered once he caught himself

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

10 hours ago, JY03 said:

Jong Kook llevando el bolso y el teléfono de So Min9c6134edgy1g7x0x8gtguj20v90v5djs.jpg

I think she was going to the bathroom when she sees on screen coming out in the middle of SJH and KJk, sure there left the bag and the phone, and he so gentlemanly took care of her things... The strange thing is that I didn't give them back as soon as I saw it... it's like when you give things to the groom and you get used to him wearing them... how curious!

• LOL 6

So i think SoMin's pics that Jongkook took were taken before the game to form teams. Jongkook, Somin and Kwangsoo were the last three members that came out of that building. That's why she was so happy before the game that even Sechan said she was in a really good mood :D her oppa had just taken her pics :rolleyes: 

Also we could see that Jongkook knew things about Somin that other members didn't, how she stepped on poop and she had a fan sign event at Anyang. I smiled when SoMin asked him if he had done a fan sign at Anyang and he said he had and then added she had one there too. 

When they arrived at the mall, before Jongkook got off the van we could see Somin was saying something to Jongkook. Can anyone here translate what she was saying? 

This episode has some sweet and interesting Kookmin moments. Wonder why they were smiling at each other before Jihyo rolled the dice. And also why Jongkook had SoMin's bag and phone. In one pic we can see Jongkook holding 2 phones, SoMin's and his. It's cute to see him holding SoMin's bag, it's like seeing a boyfriend holding his girlfriend's bag :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, Mooncake09 said:

So i think SoMin's pics that Jongkook took were taken before the game to form teams. Jongkook, Somin and Kwangsoo were the last three members that came out of that building. That's why she was so happy before the game that even Sechan said she was in a really good mood :D her oppa had just taken her pics :rolleyes: 

Also we could see that Jongkook knew things about Somin that other members didn't, how she stepped on poop and she had a fan sign event at Anyang. I smiled when SoMin asked him if he had done a fan sign at Anyang and he said he had and then added she had one there too. 

When they arrived at the mall, before Jongkook got off the van we could see Somin was saying something to Jongkook. Can anyone here translate what she was saying? 

This episode has some sweet and interesting Kookmin moments. Wonder why they were smiling at each other before Jihyo rolled the dice. And also why Jongkook had SoMin's bag and phone. In one pic we can see Jongkook holding 2 phones, SoMin's and his. It's cute to see him holding SoMin's bag, it's like seeing a boyfriend holding his girlfriend's bag :D

:lol:

NVEpnKm.png

iJpMfeX.png

KJK & JSM are especially happy in this episode... :O

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

:lol:

NVEpnKm.png

iJpMfeX.png

KJK & JSM are especially happy in this episode... :O

Ahhh the exact 3 people who were involved in that famous photo by KJK, coming out later than the rest. So this would be right after Somin shot the heart pose to the camera (or photographer :D)

The mystery of who took a picture of KJK taking a picture of JSM with LKS in the background is still unsolved :blink: lol one of the managers, staff or other RM member? And why? Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3