[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

15 minutes ago, jaeuckismylife said:

That’s what we need actually. As long as the steamy hot story just between Ryan x Deokmi, then you’re still at the green zone. I mean, not KJW PMY because yes it sounds pervert even for me, LOL.

ps. I would love reading fanfic abt KJW PMY, the beautiful one, hope it will also happen in real life :wub:

Luckily I am more of Ryan-Deok Mi shipper so it will be bout those characters... 

I think I found couple of fanfic about KJW -PMY in AFF. Maybe you can pay a visit. 

Try to find in wattpad but none is there yet. 

• Love 3

2:12 when he tried to kiss her it was his ad-lip 

park min young told him what are you doing :joy:and then looked at someone maybe the director or the camera man 

that's remember me of kim jae wook 1.04 when she said you don't trust me and he looked at the camera 

• Love 3

It’s a very troll-y post..

surface....cat pic with a very playful expression

2nd tier...innocent message to fans....answered with a resounding yes...since everyone’s been counting down to his post...beware he used to post like once in several months...hibernation should be his middle name...

3rd...shout-out to costar cos he knows tonnes of shippers are now holding their breath waiting for a follow up post.

4th ....actually “some” with some one. ..but that’s remote... frankly anyone can have a hidden account and converse there rather than having everyone look in on their convo

5th...shipper fantasy...they are actually together and testing fan waters/ trolling  before coming out...lol...

wake me up if someone else posts...:ph34r:

• LOL 8

10 hours ago, jaeuckismylife said:

KJW just post smthng on instagram. If the girl do the same, I swear I will camp here no matter what! -_-

the girl not update anything today.. :(

five kjw latest update was "the same day" update.. we can see he really bold with his action..

but after that fake news, today is his first update after 6th days.. and he update alone, pmy not update anything today..

actually, I think this is a very wise choice not to update at the same day for a while..

and I feel happy because at least kjw update his IG.. :wub:

Kim Jae Wook  Collection outfit

My favourite outfit are 4, 5,13, 21, 29, 30, 53, 56, 66, and 77..

But I like 13 and 77 the most..

What is your fav outfit?

• Like 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, kdramaQ said:

Instagram, WhatsApp & FB were down last night, Maybe that is why there was no updates from her. (trying to calm my soul, hehehehehe)

Yes, there’s always be the way to calm our soul. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3