Quantcast
Eeveeta

[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

On 7/13/2019 at 10:11 PM, liltash85 said:

Posting this here

Thanks to HPL pd-nim coz know about simple romantic meaning like this and KMJ make it true

• Like 3

He is settling into a cute hot ahjusshi mode....hubby material....

good with kids...can be silly and cute....

all wrapped up in a whole load of sexy.....is he sending out signals??.:ph34r:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@cenching girl! I feel like a pervert each time you gave me this > :naughty: LOL LOL LOL

Have you see @jmcshipper IG account last update? PMY couldn’t held her self to taste his lips. It makes me remember what you said about “her wishes are his commands”. :joy:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@jaeuckismylife

Yup, I saw it....:naughty: LaBit shippers in IG can't pull their minds out of the gutter....:naughty: Who can blame them though? After HPL done airing they slow-mo, zoom-in AND slow-mo plus zoom-in all of the sexy to dig out more hidden gold....:joy: Such dedication...:glasses: PMY and KJW seemed to be in teasing contest for a whole 16 episodes to see who will give in first....:naughty:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 6

@jaeuckismylife Thank you for welcoming me! **Hands UP**  I'm guilty of that too. I've been reading all the post her and HPL forum so diligently and always keep lurking back to see new updates or just reminisce some awesome gifs that people have put in. I have a clingy 6 months old so I only got the chance to post something now. heh

I follow jaemin_couple insta too to see her updates and very keen eye hehehe. 

Yea i support them fully  individually and of course together (if that happens) But i'd like to have those delulu minds to myself thinking whenever theres no updates, they would actually be contacting each other somehow :D :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

omomo... look at the topic been discuss here...but i do understand... i have a problem to deny the sexual tension between them too. since I am not good in editing medias or doing fanart, I channeled my creativity into fanfic.... the struggle is real. hahaaha

• Like 3

@liltash85 no need to deny it when its that obvious... that's why we have this shipping thread right? To be in that ocean where we hope for the ship to sail eminently. Btw, I looooooooove your fanfic! Pleaase continue it and keep 'em coming!

Haha I wish i'm tech savvy to do gifs and all too.. truthfully i've rewatched it so many times now that I find new things every time and i just wanna share but limited time and talent in me to get those gifs done. sighh...

Dear all, it has taken me awhile to rewatch HPL again. I hesitated initially because I did not want to get my heart all worked up all over again. Of course I gave in, and here I am, halfway through the entire drama for the 2nd time.

Watching it again now helped me appreciate and admire our Labit couple. It gave me a sense of renewed admiration for their good looks, skillful acting skills and of course, their great chemistry together. It also gave me a chance to get my imagination all worked up on whether those are true acting skills or real heart felt emotions of the main leads. Watching the drama again after watching all the BTS and reading all the comments and analysis from you all have gave new meaning to the entire drama.

In my view, regardless whether they were using method acting or that they were just so good in their acting, they are humans with emotions and I am certain they are definitely attracted to each other. Of course, as celebrities, the both of them are cautious not to make mistakes or jump into relationships. Unless one of them makes the first bold move, nothing will develop further between them, particularly if both of them deliberately put distance between them after the drama ended.

We can only hope that they do not exercise so much caution or deliberation. Instead they should let their hearts lead the way. Continue being friends, connect with each other consistently and hopefully they realize they should give this relationship a chance!

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

@liltash85 LOL. I believe most of us are mature here who can see clearly which one is the real “tension”, even just from their gazes. Fiuuuh :sweatingbullets:

And your fanfic, It’s been years since your last chapter girl. <_<:ph34r:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jaeuckismylife said:

@liltash85 LOL. I believe most of us are mature here who can see clearly which one is the real “tension”, even just from their gazes. Fiuuuh :sweatingbullets:

And your fanfic, It’s been years since your last chapter girl. <_<:ph34r:

Sorry to keep you waiting actually I have a writer's block and dilemma for the story. On the other hand, I am editing my first fanfic to send out for printing hence the no updates. I have written half of the new chapter and thinking how to make it more alive. 

• Love 1

Aw, he turned the camera toward her in the end. Her beauty can be distracting, especially when she’s flipping her hair. ^_^

• Like 4
  • Love 1

The thing about these two is that even non-fans/casual observers sense the attraction bts. :D anyway, check out her other edits. She's awesome!! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

\ Mnet Event Open /
Park Minyoung & Kim Jae Wook Performance,

HPL Episode 1 Invitation to 300 people to the free sneak of her private life preview

[date and time] 8/16 (Thursday) 10:30 opening 11:00 SHOWTIME
[Venue]
Hanmadang Hall (4-4-10, Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo)

[Application conditions] Anyone can apply

[Application is closed] 8/1 (Thu) 23:59

Details & Application
jp.surveymonkey.com/r/2S9MVXG

• Like 5

Top Model KJW likes and admires PMY’s pose for the camera. :D Imitation is the best form of flattery!

See this Instagram photo by @tukta3495

• Like 5

Aw, these two pet lovers/photographers are just too adorable!

See this Instagram photo by @mow387

See this Instagram photo by @mow387

• Like 6

They both have a similar mindset/philosophy about life.

See this Instagram photo by @fikaaile_beauty

See this Instagram post by @fikaaile_beauty

• Like 3