[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

Posting this here

hFOmN3l.gif

I do not know that wrist kiss has quite deep meaning. I thought he just did it as adlib to make it looks nice but our man know more about kissing.

The Wrist Kiss

This is one of the more unusual types of kiss and is surprising to receive. Like the hand, the wrist can be an extremely sensitive part of the body. It shows that there is a sexual undertone or attraction to the kiss. Often, this kiss happens when the couple is not quite comfortable enough to do something more sexual, but one partner wants to show their affection and attraction.

Simple Romantic meaning

Wrist Kiss = Each Part of You is awesome.

Kissing a wrist is sexual and revealing. Moreover, psychologists also think it can be a sign of the intention to bring the partner into subjection.

or in it more sexier meaning...

A kiss on the inside your wrist means it's about to get seriously sexy in here. 

If a man kisses the inside of your wrist, you can be sure of the fact that the only thing keeping him from ripping off all of your clothes and slowly teasing you for hours is the fact that you are out in public. 

When he kisses you on the inside of your wrist, he’s telling you that he knows the way a woman’s body works and that he isn’t afraid to put that knowledge to good use.

Kim Jae Wook really know what he is doing.. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

He certainly doesn’t mind kissing her or indulging her in the BTS when he doesn’t have to.

See this Instagram video by @happyeoja

See this Instagram video by @happyeoja

• Like 7
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, liltash85 said:

Mooryang is one lucky cat.... but I am disturbed by his popping veins...though I should focus on the cat. :lol::lol::lol:

haters must be freak out looking at that left hand.... :glasses:

finally, "The Most Wanted LEFT HAND" show itself with Mooryang...:heart:

• LOL 7

I am still into this kiss physiology.... just cannot get enough of their kiss and i see that Kim Jae Wook really knows the meaning every kiss he do as he is portraying Ryan Gold. 

ALFxRg4.gif

FOREHEAD KISS

When he kisses you on the forehead he’s telling you that he’s there for you, that he wants to protect you.

He’s also telling you that he loves all of you.

NOSE KISS

A kiss on the nose expresses tenderness and liking. it also means  you want to tell your partner that  'you are cute.' it's a simple kiss that will get both of you smiling

KISS ON THE LIPS

A kiss on the lips shows both passion and desire. It means he truly values your love. 

When we thought he just did this 3 level kisses to make it look good on-screen but he is actually trying to transfer the meaning to us. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Delurking for this Lion and Bunny... Erghhh love them to bits and still can't get over them...Why the heck did they do the DVD Blu Ray survey if they are not planning to have one anyways..and why the heck not? And I seriously cannot believe Korea is sleeping on the aesthetics and out of this world chemistry between this two to not have ANY photoshoots....

But this Lion with his random updates....i Love it! Just like Deok MI said, how can he be handsome and cute at the same time? Or maybe he is just taking them all in as he has promised Seon Joo.

Seriously though, I think KJW might have just taken this role because of how similar Ryan Gold is to him.

And don't make start on PMY... my girl crush...she's always awesome and perfect but this time I see her in Deok Mi and she was glowing throughout this series even though it such a tight schedule and she said she didn't sleep much...Seriously just glowing...

I am just in love with these two and wishing them for the best.. I want to them to secretly date and not get find out and maybe plan for a perfect wedding then notify us (LOL)...they are adults and have been in the industry for quite some time now so im sure they know their ways around...

p/s: im happy to meet everyone here and the HPL thread. Im quite the reader so I've read  the posts on both threads from start to current and i just love how mature and wonderful you guys are. Glad to be part of it. 

• Like 7

@shimachep. hi hallo welcome :wub:. We actually ship them a lot but mostly just in silent mode. 

I don’t know with the others, but even tough I don’t post or come by to this thread a lot, I always lurk and always try to find something about them everywhere. I am sure they have feeling for each other, it is so clear. What I can do is just waiting and keep delulu for myself.

I will ship them until the news come. Good or bad. :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 3

@cenching girl! I feel like a pervert each time you gave me this > :naughty: LOL LOL LOL

Have you see @jmcshipper IG account last update? PMY couldn’t held her self to taste his lips. It makes me remember what you said about “her wishes are his commands”. :joy:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

@jaeuckismylife

Yup, I saw it....:naughty: LaBit shippers in IG can't pull their minds out of the gutter....:naughty: Who can blame them though? After HPL done airing they slow-mo, zoom-in AND slow-mo plus zoom-in all of the sexy to dig out more hidden gold....:joy: Such dedication...:glasses: PMY and KJW seemed to be in teasing contest for a whole 16 episodes to see who will give in first....:naughty:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 2
  • LOL 5

@jaeuckismylife Thank you for welcoming me! **Hands UP**  I'm guilty of that too. I've been reading all the post her and HPL forum so diligently and always keep lurking back to see new updates or just reminisce some awesome gifs that people have put in. I have a clingy 6 months old so I only got the chance to post something now. heh

I follow jaemin_couple insta too to see her updates and very keen eye hehehe. 

Yea i support them fully  individually and of course together (if that happens) But i'd like to have those delulu minds to myself thinking whenever theres no updates, they would actually be contacting each other somehow :D :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

omomo... look at the topic been discuss here...but i do understand... i have a problem to deny the sexual tension between them too. since I am not good in editing medias or doing fanart, I channeled my creativity into fanfic.... the struggle is real. hahaaha

• Like 3