Quantcast
Eeveeta

[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

End series of

One-Hand Pocket Runway

By Ryan Gold

Not gonna paint today, but painting your happiness...

4R9ajeR.gif

AnFkE0e.gif

• Like 9

1 hour ago, carolelele said:

what's your opinions about that ?

He has common sense.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, carolelele said:

what's your opinions about that ?

Saw it in Weibo and this interview was done years ago.....

I can say that what he said is part of Being Actor 101. Acting is their job and they have a kind of obligation to make us viewers believe on their roles. Of course actors are also human who have feeling. If non actors can fall for co workers in the office, much more actors who have to kiss, cuddle and romancing their attractive and perfumed OTP for months. But again just like office environment, whether the feeling can be bring to another level or not it's depend upon the person....

Hollywood actress Rita Hayworth once said,  "Men go to bed with Gilda (her iconic role) but woke up with me"...

• Like 7

Yesterday.. KJW and other members visited walrus gitarist yu seoung bum..

"Today,  the members come to my house, four people gathered in a long time, I shivered and ate some rice. we already together for about 16 to 17 years.. Let's still be healthy in the future!"

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Posting this here

hFOmN3l.gif

I do not know that wrist kiss has quite deep meaning. I thought he just did it as adlib to make it looks nice but our man know more about kissing.

The Wrist Kiss

This is one of the more unusual types of kiss and is surprising to receive. Like the hand, the wrist can be an extremely sensitive part of the body. It shows that there is a sexual undertone or attraction to the kiss. Often, this kiss happens when the couple is not quite comfortable enough to do something more sexual, but one partner wants to show their affection and attraction.

Simple Romantic meaning

Wrist Kiss = Each Part of You is awesome.

Kissing a wrist is sexual and revealing. Moreover, psychologists also think it can be a sign of the intention to bring the partner into subjection.

or in it more sexier meaning...

A kiss on the inside your wrist means it's about to get seriously sexy in here. 

If a man kisses the inside of your wrist, you can be sure of the fact that the only thing keeping him from ripping off all of your clothes and slowly teasing you for hours is the fact that you are out in public. 

When he kisses you on the inside of your wrist, he’s telling you that he knows the way a woman’s body works and that he isn’t afraid to put that knowledge to good use.

Kim Jae Wook really know what he is doing.. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

He certainly doesn’t mind kissing her or indulging her in the BTS when he doesn’t have to.

See this Instagram video by @happyeoja

See this Instagram video by @happyeoja

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Mooryang is one lucky cat.... but I am disturbed by his popping veins...though I should focus on the cat. :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, liltash85 said:

Mooryang is one lucky cat.... but I am disturbed by his popping veins...though I should focus on the cat. :lol::lol::lol:

haters must be freak out looking at that left hand.... :glasses:

finally, "The Most Wanted LEFT HAND" show itself with Mooryang...:heart:

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, jaemin kimpark said:

haters must be freak out looking at that left hand.... :glasses:

finally, "The Most Wanted LEFT HAND" show itself with Mooryang...:heart:

only Mooryang knows which left hand is the 'real' one. :D

• Love 2

I am still into this kiss physiology.... just cannot get enough of their kiss and i see that Kim Jae Wook really knows the meaning every kiss he do as he is portraying Ryan Gold. 

ALFxRg4.gif

FOREHEAD KISS

When he kisses you on the forehead he’s telling you that he’s there for you, that he wants to protect you.

He’s also telling you that he loves all of you.

NOSE KISS

A kiss on the nose expresses tenderness and liking. it also means  you want to tell your partner that  'you are cute.' it's a simple kiss that will get both of you smiling

KISS ON THE LIPS

A kiss on the lips shows both passion and desire. It means he truly values your love. 

When we thought he just did this 3 level kisses to make it look good on-screen but he is actually trying to transfer the meaning to us. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Best couple :wub:

See this Instagram photo by @namson2

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Kim Jaeuck's special appearance in SUMIN (OO DA DA) MV 

07cspRM.png

3jP5WKE.png

xJh5goG.png

eHBCiMi.png

Spoiler

ZCbixTx.png

esqdA6f.png

U56zOgS.png

WFC00hu.png

Gosh this hot Geum Saja :wub:   

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Delurking for this Lion and Bunny... Erghhh love them to bits and still can't get over them...Why the heck did they do the DVD Blu Ray survey if they are not planning to have one anyways..and why the heck not? And I seriously cannot believe Korea is sleeping on the aesthetics and out of this world chemistry between this two to not have ANY photoshoots....

But this Lion with his random updates....i Love it! Just like Deok MI said, how can he be handsome and cute at the same time? Or maybe he is just taking them all in as he has promised Seon Joo.

Seriously though, I think KJW might have just taken this role because of how similar Ryan Gold is to him.

And don't make start on PMY... my girl crush...she's always awesome and perfect but this time I see her in Deok Mi and she was glowing throughout this series even though it such a tight schedule and she said she didn't sleep much...Seriously just glowing...

I am just in love with these two and wishing them for the best.. I want to them to secretly date and not get find out and maybe plan for a perfect wedding then notify us (LOL)...they are adults and have been in the industry for quite some time now so im sure they know their ways around...

p/s: im happy to meet everyone here and the HPL thread. Im quite the reader so I've read  the posts on both threads from start to current and i just love how mature and wonderful you guys are. Glad to be part of it. 

• Like 6

@shimachep. hi hallo welcome :wub:. We actually ship them a lot but mostly just in silent mode. 

I don’t know with the others, but even tough I don’t post or come by to this thread a lot, I always lurk and always try to find something about them everywhere. I am sure they have feeling for each other, it is so clear. What I can do is just waiting and keep delulu for myself.

I will ship them until the news come. Good or bad. :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 3