[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

Please forgive me for I am a noob in terms of Korean pop culture...but what are food trucks for? I'm getting that they're bought by friends of celebrities as support right? But who are they for? The cast and crew of the drama? For the fans of the particular celebrity? 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

Please forgive me for I am a noob in terms of Korean pop culture...but what are food trucks for? I'm getting that they're bought by friends of celebrities as support right? But who are they for? The cast and crew of the drama? For the fans of the particular celebrity? 

They're for the cast and crew, I believe, sent by friends of the actors or their fans

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Wow, this post about this particular gif of our ship actually got 17k likes and 10k comments in this Korean community with over 600k+ followers. Their power :D

DBuhzfEg.jpg

Let me just bring back the gif:

GaeCHw3.gif

• Like 15
  • Love 8

3 hours ago, taedysol said:

Wow, this post about this particular gif of our ship actually got 17k likes and 10k comments in this Korean community with over 600k+ followers. Their power :D

Hi. Can I have the link of that page? would like to read those comments from k-netizens. I wonder what are they thinking of this pairing. :lol:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

The food or coffee or ice cream trucks are sent by friends and fans to cast and crew of the drama.

It's a gift just like for example, you have a friend who is working hard daily and you want to send her delivery of McDonalds to her workplace.

In Korea's film industry, they usually send food or coffee trucks to cheer the cast and crew at the filming site. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Lots of comments in Youtube said they are sure this was ad-lib from both PMY and KJW. :lol: If this was really an ad-lib, smooth KJW asking for another kiss. :love: (pardon me being delulu again)

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

29 minutes ago, SGahjumma said:

KJW should take action to go after PMY, after all, they are such a nice and pretty couple.

In the spirit of equality that this show has been promoting, I'd like to see PMY go after KJW, or at least bombard him with questions the way Deok-mi did Ryan at the workshop :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

66sskyucdmys.gif

credit to uploader

ep 13 was too emotional. Kudos to KJW for delivering such feelings perfectly (no doubt though). the OTP is getting stronger and sweeter despite not many fluffy scenes but them just being each other side and holding hands already romantic and their chemistry is already off the charts. now it's sort of easy to spot which one KJW-PMY or RG-DM :lol:

• Like 10
  • Love 2

Anyone tell me, did Lee El supported anything for KJW?

If not, that's problem. Maybe have something between our OTP.

Hahaaha. That's a joke. I just think Lee El and KJW are best friends, she even sent coffee truck for him when filmed "temperature of love".

:kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, Doramy said:

Anyone tell me, did Lee El supported anything for KJW?

If not, that's problem. Maybe have something between our OTP.

Hahaaha. That's a joke. I just think Lee El and KJW are best friends, she even sent coffee truck for him when filmed "temperature of love".

:kiss_wink:

If she won't send him foodtruck now in HPL but she did so in his previous drama, there are many possibilities :

1. They are no longer close now

2. She is jealous of PMY

3. She respects PMY and won't send foodtruck to stop any old rumors coming back between her and KJW 

:glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

If she won't send him foodtruck now in HPL but she did so in his previous drama, there are many possibilities :

1. They are no longer close now

2. She is jealous of PMY

3. She respects PMY and won't send foodtruck to stop any old rumors coming back between her and KJW 

:glasses:

I think they are trying to avoid any unnecessary rumor. If she send food truck, people will start to speculating the rumor about them again. Even if (I hope not :P) the rumor was true, I think she won't give support truck to him because they previously denied the relationship. It will be a mess if they denied a rumor but then turns out to be true. And also I think she is busy shooting her new drama now.

It's unusual for 2 people who rumored to be dating to send food truck to each other. Unless they date publicly like SongSong Couple that time.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, annie1234 said:

I think they are trying to avoid any unnecessary rumor. If she send food truck, people will start to speculating the rumor about them again. Even if (I hope not :P) the rumor was true, I think she won't give support truck to him because they previously denied the relationship. It will be a mess if they denied a rumor but then turns out to be true. And also I think she is busy shooting her new drama now.

It's unusual for 2 people who rumored to be dating to send food truck to each other. Unless they date publicly like SongSong Couple that time.

As you can see in my profile photo, I am SHK fan and sorry you are wrong about Song Song Couple publicly dating and sending food trucks before. It was not the situation. 

SHK sent coffee truck to SJK movie set Battleship Island in 2016 BEFORE THEY ADMITTED THEIR RELATIONSHIP.  It was so brave of her to send coffee truck to SJK despite loud rumors of them dating. They simply denied and passed it off as close friends sending support. 

SongSong did not also publicly date. They hid their relationship until wedding announcement in July 5, 2017 which shocked and saddened a lot of fans shipping them with other actors/actresses. Of course SSC shippers were overjoyed that their delulus were true. 

Now everyone knows they are married but, SJK did not send foodtruck to Encounter set and SHK also did not send food truck to Arthdal Chronicle's set. :D

So, if the other girl will send food truck to KJW, it depends. We never can tell if dating or just friends. I hope only friends. :lol:

I know they are only friends, but what IF LSG likes PMY ;) I can't blame him as she is very lovable.. He sent food truck. :joy:

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2