[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

12 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Mothers. They really love and want the best for their children.

PS. SJ is really dead.....

wjxTfbY.gif

26 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

SD's mum talks to JH's mum. She bows to JH's mum and I think it's to call off the engagement and JH's mum asks if she heard somethings but SD's mum shakes her head. SD"s mum keeps saying she offers her apologies and that she is really sorry. I think SD's mum says SD is in love with another guy who also loves her. JH's mother also apologies and bow to her. The two ladies are extremely polite and apologetic to each other...

JH has a conversation with SD in his house. I think SD tells JH that they were hiding out in his house - JH looks surprised. SD sees the scene where SJ gives her the ring.

The scene shows SD and JH in Switzerland. And it shows that JH is busy taking photos, completely unattentive towards SD. He walks ahead in the snow and leaves SD behind. I think she has come to break off the engagement personally with him (?). She brings out the camera and i think she says the reason is in the camera (that they should not be together??).

The scene shows the duo getting off a transport and SR is there. It shows JH taking photos again in the Swiss alps and SR"s photo is there as she is recording just before she plans to jump off. He touches her face on the camera screen.

BvqwebC.gif

Spoiler

MXnU5Am.gif

BGQHsKw.gif

Spoiler

I1X39HR.gif

sHqir9e.gif

Spoiler

HQseU66.gif

JzS5YSJ.gif

m0cKwdJ.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착
5 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

SR gets out of bed and receives another message. She gets a gift that is delivered to her, it's a flower pot and he tells her to nurture it. But nothing seems to be growing...She comments that it is tiring that nothing has grown yet. She is so cute, she says something and looks at the plant, and it has flowered and she looks so delighted. I think it's a tomato plant.

BjzmGVG.gif

Spoiler

i9JUx1p.gif

NhIGxfr.gif

Spoiler

zmYKnUa.gif

eKA3W9X.gif

Spoiler

vKYZQa7.gif

RNLDxtR.gif

sd0k7yT.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

What happened this episode:

Spoiler

1. Seungjun's death was sad yet anti-climatic. I mean, he was on an ambulance. No matter how less-developed is NK medical services, why do the staff never do anything to save him????? CAN'T HE EVEN PERFORM CPR??? Later on, Dan breaks the news to Jeong-Hyeok and Jeong-Hyeok asks her what happened and why...and she replies, "I also don't know why..." RIGHT??? I ALSO DON'T KNOW WHY HE NEEDS TO DIEE.....

2. Flashbacks were overused... WE REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED, OK? It feels too long and it gets in the way between the actual scenes so I couldn't really feel the emotion.

3. Seri and Jeong-Hyeok's last farewell was heart-wrenching. I always like the depiction of literal border between NK and SK...where they cannot cross it, but cross it several times anyway... The idea that love transcends borders is beautiful... The scene was so well-executed by both actors...and the final farewell with the ducklings as well TT__TT

4. Jeong-Hyeok unexpectedly sends her messages, setting it to be sent to her every day after they get separated... He even set a belated delivery in the forms of plants and asked her to say 10 nice words HAHAHA. On parallel, his tomato plant finally bears fruit... HE'S SENT MESSAGES FOR 1 YEAR SINCE THEIR SEPARATION TT_TT 

5. Jeong-Hyeok and Seo Dan finally have a real talk ahaha. Seo Dan tells him what displeased her when she came to Switzerland to meet him, but what he did was taking pictures and didn't even care about her the slightest bit... Jeong-Hyeok looks guilty. HA. Dan takes out his camera unexpectedly and tells him to open it cuz she fixes it for him, "You see what's inside...the reason why you didn't even look at me back then. The reason is there." Jeong-Hyeok flips over the photograph. We get flashbacks about their encounter in Switzerland. Seri was in the same train with them on the way to the bridge and inside and elevator. Jeong-Hyeok actually took her photo!!! 

6. Seri's payback to the NK ahjummas is so sweet. She makes a new and limited line of cosmetics called GERIUM (Longing). On the packaging, Seri draws a picture of the ahjummas. Seo Dan's mom got it for them when she went abroad for business... #cries

7. Power struggle between RJH's dad and the young general was solved quicker than I thought it would...in a very North Korean way.... -_- idk...is it lazy writing?

8. RJH pursues piano and is leaving the village.. THE NEW CAPTAIN IS PYO CHI-SOO, much to the ahjummas' dismay HAHAHA

9. I really like how Seri and Mom's relationship improves by miles. She's always by Seri's side now and she's the one who urges her to come see Jeong-hyeok before he was sent back to NK. She also tells her how Jeong-hyeok never left her side since she was operated until she opened her eyes (I'm still quite not satisfied at how medical-related problem is tackled in this drama...... -_-).

10. Seri is leaving for Switzerland.. and we get 2 time jumps -_- (1 year after separation and 1 year after she left for Switzerland). She visited the places where she saw Jeong-Hyeok before. 

Seri goes paragliding...

OMG OMG Jeong-Hyeok is standing in front of her, teasing her about 'falling from the sky' vs 'descending' and saying 'I miss you' TT_TT 

They hug. Seri tells him that she knew that he'd find her no matter what, "but how?"

Jeong-Hyeok jokes that he took the wrong train...

FINALLY A KISS...

But what's wrong with the angle -_-

ALL ANGLES FOR ALL KISSING SCENE ARE SO BAD TBVH.

The epilogue covers DAN, NK Ahjummas, Manbok, Ducklings (who are missing Seri TT_TT)... And Seri keeps meeting Jeonghyuk in Switzerland once in a year (excuse me writer-nim, this doesn't make sense if RJH remains a North Korean -_-) and #wheresourTWIN (though it's implied that they kinda live together)... One missing thing tho: the couple ring is missing.... I guess they didn't get that sponsorship yet when they filmed the ending haha. 

I would update more~~

And I think I need subtitle LOL.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

The ladies are hosting dinner for JH and the kiddos. I think Grumpy has been promoted to take over JH's role. I think JH is being posted/ is moving to somewhere else. It's quite funny, they pile all the food in front of JH. JH leaves the village.

Ok, I can't live stream anymore. Over to those who can...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1