[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

12 minutes ago, cenching said:

May I know what is the relationship between HPL and CLOY??? :huh::huh:

The fake relationship in episode 3 :D. When he mentioned that parties involved in a fake relationship would likely end up together for real. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Thank you for your sharp eyes! Siiighhh...I really don’t appreciate SK’s way of live shooting a drama. Praying that everything will go smoothly and cast and production team will stay healthy.

It's unfortunate that this inevitably happens in an uncontrolled environment since they're shooting outdoors. I can't imagine how cold it must be for the 4 ducklings frolicking in the river when they were catching fish for Se Ri. Round the clock shooting also took its toll on the lead actors. Fatigue was apparent on the face of RJH and YSR on scenes they shot during the wee hours of the night, such as the jangmadang scene when SR got lost and Pyongyang street scene when RJH was following SR. How much more to the gaffers, grips, camera operators, boom operators, set and costume designers, props people, etc... But, yes, production management could have done better in managing their schedules. 

• Like 7

Hola, Comrades!

'Coz there's no new episode of CLOY, so I made some thinking and reflection after rewatching some episodes for I-could-longer-count! This scene in Ep. 1 truck me big time: Se-ri asked her loyal-as-a-dog secretary, "why does the wind blow". He answers her with a laugh "I'm not really sure" but he's quite sure his lady boss got a clever answer. Se-ri spoke to him "it's blowing to move on, not to stay. The wind needs to keep moving, for me to fly" .... 
Little did she know that a paragliding mishap would changed her life forever ....

In life, the most dangerous tornadoes are often life-changing. It's exactly what we need to spin us into a completely "new" us, no matter how scary it can be. We may not crash land to our Dream Oppa but to our Dream Life, High Up!

Seriously, this is me rn: 

01c74d1daf92c4977fbb2ad16fff9715da69f602

Good Night!

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Do you guys know why SK prefers live shooting dramas? I mean if you compare to Chinese dramas, they normally finish their production prior to airing (their dramas are normally 60 episodes). If you look at the quality, Chinese dramas are catching up. I appreciate and rewatch some of their superior dramas like Nirvana in Fire. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, thanie said:

Hola, Comrades!

'Coz there's no new episode of CLOY, so I made some thinking and reflection

Didn’t you hear woman don’t do thinking & reflection while watching CLOY :mrgreen:

we just get hit with oppa perfection & we jump :joy:

ezgif-5-dac391c93480.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

5 minutes ago, Oww TooCute said:

@yongwonhi4jfc  oohh my.. :D from all the things there and in darkness also, you still can focus on 'that part' :lol::lol::lol:

I'm blaming tvN for not releasing ep 7-8 so I can only focus on these 'minute' details :kiss_wink: All jokes aside, nothing is more important than crew and actors' safety and health - we'll wait for you PD-nim...just release it already 

@justamom the beauty of korean dramas / east asian language, the ambiguity has always been implied and acknowledged - how else can we enjoy the flirtationships between RJH & SeRi, they're not quite a couple but they have gone beyond friendship with their intimacy. A huge reason to why we all love kdramas is the non-verbal signs of unconfessed love - why do we do this to ourselves? Seriously English needs to come up a word for 애매 / 曖昧.

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

Do you guys know why SK prefers live shooting dramas? I mean if you compare to Chinese dramas, they normally finish their production prior to airing (their dramas are normally 60 episodes). If you look at the quality, Chinese dramas are catching up. I appreciate and rewatch some of their superior dramas like Nirvana in Fire. 

They do it so they can tailor the drama to audience expectations, as well as insert PPL for revenue (plus promotion for the brands). Unpopular characters can be cut, script lines changed, etc.. but at the expense of the actors and crew. Most film 5 episodes in advance before airing.

The last empress was um.. a rather clear example of the above. The original villain (the king) became liked by netizens so his character was tweaked, and while increasing episodes to account for the show’s popularity.. the other male lead (who was supposed to have a love line with the empress) got um, killed off since he had other commitments overseas by the time the tv station extended the episodes. Lol.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

I'm not going to lie, they can make such a cute couple. Is anyone else shipping Seo Jin Hye & Kim Jung Hyun? If JunHee can preoccupy Dan, it'll give my RJH & SeRi more time together.

Can totally see Kim Jung Hyun as a playful guy who makes his costar laugh all the time. This drama is not lacking chemistry at all! 

bzWL4yl.gif

9Ls1EEK.gif

KcEKZea.gif

• Like 19
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, joonminfan said:

Just wanted to share @packmule3’s recap and analyses of Ep 3 and 4 of CLOY. I always enjoyed her drama analyses because she gives perspectives that I would never think of.

https://bitchesoverdramas.com/2020/01/03/crash-landing-on-you-episode-3/

https://bitchesoverdramas.com/2020/01/04/crash-landing-on-you-episode-4/

I hope you continue watching the drama @packmule3!

Thanks for sharing this.  I always like these well written reviews and recaps and a fresh perspective on the show.  Now I have to suffer through my work week coming up but the light at the end of the tunnel is this coming Saturday.  Or the light from a scented candle....:joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

@campanula omg u had me ROFLMAO!!! :joy: with this drama being the hype right now, are we getting more pianists applying into those 2 schools?? :tounge_wink: like you know, we comrades could paraglide there and hopefully ambush some RJH lookalikes.. 

I really didn't want to nitpick on this but you asked. And it's a question that needed answer and this could be the only answer to it.  :tounge_wink:  At least the photo that Se Ri took of him served a purpose. RJH used it for his school application. :joy:

Oh, and since they're making us wait 2 WEEKS for the next episode, I'm going to be on a nitpicking spree.  The scene where RJH asked Se Ri to take a picture of him and SD, by the shots shown on the episode, it would have taken them at least 2 hrs by train to finally be able to take that picture. The scene showed that they were on the hanging bridge in Sigriswil when RJH approached Se Ri, but Se Ri took RJH and SD's picture somewhere in the Jungfrau, not far from where episode 2 epilogue was filmed in Kleine Scheidegg where RJH and SR were gawking in awe at the paragliders.  

Ok, to be fair to the location director :D, it was raining in Sigriswil and they could not take decent shots of RJH and SD under the rain. And it was really important that they took a clear shot of RJH with sunny background and all bec he would need the photo for his application form as requested by the props director. :D

Peace, Mr. Location Director. :joy:

WUqsbsG.gif

@yongwonhi4jfc originally posted this gif on p. 74. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

Hi from a fan in Kiwi land. Im fascinated by korean culture but have no clue as to how much is real in the dramas? Also, is the storyline set in concrete or does it evolve? If it evolves, does comments from the fan base have an influence on the storyline? 

• Like 1