[Drama 2019] Doctor Yo-Han/Doctor John, 의사 요한

larus

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/19/2019 at 8:20 PM, anng said:

Everything is great about this drama, the only complaint I have is the antagonist's story...I don't think they show enough of his character for me to realize his true motive. His side story is kinda confusing to me and sometimes appear out of nowhere just to show that he's up to no good, same goes with the nurse that works with him. 

I agree. Lee Kyu-hyung (Prosecutor) is under used in the drama. Even if I am fretting over the trap that he and the nurse are springing onto poor Yohan, I am also looking forward to the one-on-one scene that he will have with Yohan.    I think its going to be intense:naughty::mrgreen:

4 hours ago, nona88 said:

Ost 5 

Aww this one is so upbeat. I am loving all the OST. When I first hear 'Way Back' I thought it was kinda fitting for Shi young.....but now I think the song fits both Yohan and her, in their own contexts. 

Ah ah.  The newest song is the song they played at subway shop scene.  I like this one too.  Please post spoilers if you can livestream.  I can't watch it 'cause I'm at work.  I doubt there's any sweet scene but one can only hope.

23 minutes ago, nooneor said:
Omg they hugged!!!!! :wub:

Edit: Preview looks so cute. They hold hands. He says my heart beats so fast lol She is at his home. I want a kiss now. 

Yeh they hugged  

Sy Is the best as far I understand  from first fast watching  hope I am not wrong

she asked him to comforted her and he asked if he shouldn't be the one to be comforted and she said she was the one who going to lose him :heart:

if i am not wrong that waththr Best how can he not huge or even let her go after that 

The previews is cute ,why others  doctors coming to visit  him,  is she going to hide now that will be so adorable 

Ahh~~ I ran here straight after watching the short clips on the SBS page ><

FINALLY.

I'm not expecting a home run lol but hey I'll take whatever romantic scene as long as YH and SY get to be a couple!! :wub:

I like how they wrap up all the drama about Yoo Ri Hye in one episode and are going to focus more on the relationship between SY and YH in the subsequent episode.

I'm too excited for the next episode!:wub::wub: my heart is beating fast lol

And looking forward to the written preview of Episode 12. Why isn't it out yet D:

39 minutes ago, moomooz said:

Omg, the preview looks like they are officially together! They are proceeding way fast

Dear what you mean fast they had enough  time holding  on their feeling it time to let's it go :smirk:

I like our SY she never give him time to backup from anything she always force  him to keep going on 

Confession  first 

Asking for answer

Asking to let her help even after reject  her feeling 

As soon as he agree  on taken her help she was the next day driving him and being part of his life decision :kiss_wink:

Do you think after he hugged her she will let him go back even one step , no dear she will be like we official dating  now , we should hold hand and do more :joy: I like this girl :thumbsup:

back to the most important  part of the previews and I an not talking about the prosecutor coming on as sick person or the crazy nurse and her danger reporter helper( I know she lost it already) 

But it not the most important we have Cyh about to confess  his feeling in cute and childish way , what that "my heart  beat " and he use the informal and adorable words to say heart beating like how child say it, what he doing to me here :heart: I cant wait for tomorrow to watch it , I hope our favorite  other doctors don't get in my black  list for coming before  he give his full confessing

Looks like it's really the coffee date next ep.

I realize today I'm wearing a white shirt like Dr. Cha's in ep 11.  Checking social media for updates and currently am still smiling like an idiot after seeing their hug.  It's like Xmas in August.  

5d607054462b8745136430.gif?download

They are in a bedroom & his heart is pounding fast , wake up  girl their only one medication for that symptom a kiss :mrgreen:

I think  , I would be killing someone 

Just what these 3  doing ringing the bell at this time :unamused:

5d607006ab67d168375705.gif?download

Archived