[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NokDu Gets A Great Shock That YulMu Is A Prince (Smirking At Him) And The Senior He Knew Is The King.

Preview

YulMu In Crocodile Tears Telling His Son Is Alive.

NokDu Meets His Mother The Queen

YulMu In Evil Smiles At NokDu, Seems He Got The Upper Hand

Seems King Asks Yeon Soo If He's NokDu.

Seems DongJu Realizes And Finds Out NokDu Is The King's Son And She Cries.

I'm so shocked by the developments in tonight's episodes. And what a dramatic way for ND to find out that the kind ajusshi whom he's been calling Sunbae-nim is his father.

This is my left brain and right brain trying to make sense of what just happened:

https://www.dramamilk.com/the-tale-of-nokdu-episode-9-17-18-live-recap/

the speed of this story is crazy! looks like next episode more or less everything gets revealed, and is more of the journey ahead. can't believe nokdu actually tried to attack yulmu, and already got found out by yulmu that he entered the palace. i wonder why DJ gave up the chance to enter the palace - this was her one shot to see what the king looked like, if she wanted to really carry out her plan. But honestly she still looks traumatized and it seems it will really be up to NokDu to help her heal...? The preview is interesting - why did she flash back to the swing as she overheard someone talking and started crying a lot? I def need subs!!

Just now, herina_90 said:

the speed of this story is crazy! looks like next episode more or less everything gets revealed, and is more of the journey ahead. can't believe nokdu actually tried to attack yulmu, and already got found out by yulmu that he entered the palace. i wonder why DJ gave up the chance to enter the palace - this was her one shot to see what the king looked like, if she wanted to really carry out her plan. But honestly she still looks traumatized and it seems it will really be up to NokDu to help her heal...?

DJ probably doesnt want to implicate NK while she's getting her revenge 

seriously i would like more than 1 kiss in the coming episodes.. i used to never watch saguk drama's because i really could not with the hairstyles of the men.. i mean i know its something precious and historical but those hairstyles i really omg its difficult for me to accept.. thank God i found an era where the guys hairstyles look decent.. and now he is wearing flower antenna's... :fearful:

Oke my frustration aside i loved the past 2  episodes every time YG was in a scene it was comedic, every time DJ and ND where in a scene it was romantic...

I loved the chemistry between the king DJ and ND.. im curious to find out what DJ will do when she finds out the kind ahjussi is the king..

TBH i cant stand YM anymore.. i used to drool over him now i want to puke all over him.. he is that disgusting.. he is also nothing without Dan Oh (who is supposed to be in extraordinary you but somehow changed into a man and is a really handsome bodyguard of a disgusting a hole that they call a prince)

17 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

I just have to say, it is totally NokDu who crawled into DongJu's blankets though! Because its not the black one he went to sleep in HAHA and he actually blamed her sleeping habits :lol:

Remember his excuse: he needs to keep watch to ensure that she doesn't run away in the middle of the night.

DJ has been directly and indirectly confessing her love for ND to everyone else but ND himself! When will she stop suppressing her cough!

ND has shown himself to be quite resourceful and intelligent throughout the episodes, but I think his attack on Yulmu was a foolhardy move. He hadn't really figured out Yulmu's true background (and how much power he wields). I thought he would have started digging deeper into Yulmu's identity after he saw Yulmu unleashing his evil side at Minister Heo's secret gathering. And I thought Yulmu was supposed to be a highly skilled swordsman. He seemed weaker than usual today when fighting Nokdu and I would have loved a more even-handed battle.

Yulmu's bodyguard, Dan Ho, carried him off caveman style (Option B wins today @Ameera Ali)

Archived