[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is crazy hilarious. Nokdu is hogging the swing with a queue of frustrated-looking children. And the new court lady has to trip and be saved by Nokdu (steals her heart of course). Wait till Dong Joo learns about this. Nokdu meets Gwanghae again in some shop. I wonder if Gwanghae already knows who Nokdu is.

4FpbEQP.gif

Spoiler

DdNs8TX.gif

xZIV1Sh.gif

" This is crazy hilarious. Nokdu is hogging the swing with a queue of frustrated-looking children. And the new court lady has to trip and be saved by Nokdu (steals her heart of course). Wait till Dong Joo sees this. Nokdu meets Gwanghae again in some shop. I wonder if Gwanghae already knows who Nokdu is."

Spoiler

2lUK2tw.gif

9Lh32Gt.gif

Spoiler

WW7m5E0.gif

fsZVoGW.gif

Dong Joo is putting on her shoes, and she remembers how Nokdu helped to change her wet shoes after the fishing trip. The girl (the one who fell for Nokdu at first sight) is Dong Joo's information-gathering agent (or is it vice versa. Dong Joo is getting paid for helping the girl find Nokdu?). What a small world. She's giving a glowing description of Nokdu but Dong Joo is holding up a really lousy drawing that looks nothing like Nokdu. But she spots Nokdu in the distance, and ends up finding Gwanghae. And she makes some deal with him. Need the live recappers for the details: https://www.dramamilk.com/the-tale-of-nokdu-episode-8-15-16-live-recap/

Nokdu calls Gwanghae "sunbae-nim". Gwanghae hands over some ornate box to Nokdu.

Cut to Nokdu practising martial arts with his master.

4 minutes ago, Sky8lue said:

Dong Joo is putting on her shoes, and she remembers how Nokdu helped to change her wet shoes after the fishing trip. The girl (the one who fell for Nokdu at first sight) is Dong Joo's information-gathering agent. What a small world. She's giving a glowing description of Nokdu but Dong Joo is holding up a really lousy drawing that looks nothing like Nokdu. But she spots Nokdu in the distance, and ends up finding Gwanghae. And she makes some deal with him. Need the live recappers for the details: https://www.dramamilk.com/the-tale-of-nokdu-episode-8-15-16-live-recap/

Nokdu calls Gwanghae "sunbae-nim". Gwanghae hands over some ornate box to Nokdu.

Cut to Nokdu practising martial arts with his master.

huHPciU.gif

Spoiler

bLmzh1E.gif

Z4uFn0i.gif

Spoiler

EWrDFXT.gif

fW8M1hq.gif

Spoiler

jv3g1lb.gif

HgBEcq6.gif

omg that preview! we are back to cohabitation hijinks again (i think)! And yessss I'm so glad that prediction that they will only spend 1 episode apart was right on the money~~ It looks like they will pretend they were having a midnight tryst to convince the king LOLLL 

"I'm a the king's woman (court lady) I cant meet any other man, pls help me find my crush~"

"Ok, I found him. It's just...He's your crush's father aka the king. And oops... I got caught with your crush by his father aka the king..."

Well play, Dong Ju ah :sweatingbullets:

Just blame the portrait.

EH-KTq4U8AExFXm?format=jpg&name=small

The writers love "accident" right? It repeats. Heroes always come saving your life in the right last-minute. The truth spills out unintentionally. He and she just cross by each other without aware of that. The village destroyed, and mama Chun died but we see flashback of the sub-character not the main lead? I'm really confused with the editing, too. It jumps so fast and still lack of detail. 

Anyway, I'm surprised that they continued the love of Vice-curator for lady Kim who is now Nokdu. Yeah, bring it on! We'll have a first gay story maybe :) 

How many spill-the-beans moments did we have today?

1) Aeng Du (she's a constant)

2) Nokdu's adopted father uttering "Nokdu" which caused the royal guards/assassins to chase after Nokdu

3) The bowl that Nokdu/Dong Joo knocked over by accident in the final moments

I got a feeling....

Fate moves in mysterious ways...

Recapping is up to part 8 of 9 now. 1 last part pending: https://www.dramamilk.com/the-tale-of-nokdu-episode-8-15-16-live-recap/

23 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

That lousy drawing tho :joy:... it doesn't justify Nokdu's handsomeness... HAHA...

forget about drawing, how she didn’t think the most handsome guy may be our beauty Nokdu :joy:

I am offended for him , how many handsome guy she knows  :tounge_wink:

Archived