[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

cartoon-humor-concept-illustration-like-260nw-217774885.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzVL3yamtYs6a28QJ-zcj

Two Peas In A Pod...

They have so much in common believe that love is for their

taking no matter who it is or how the other person feels.  That their own wants, needs and actions can outweigh even the truth and reality.  Both willing to do what ever it takes no matter how cruel or low they are willing and able...

SM succeeded to take GH's husband because of his weakness in falling in lust with her a woman he didn't even know.  Who later he realized was full of lies and deceit proving once again that the grass isn't always greener on the other side.  That once you experience REAL LOVE even lust and matching pajamas can't erase that sense of happiness and love you once had but took for granted and betrayed...

The other SG is running around like a crazy desperate woman trying to pretend that surely it has to be someone else's fault that SW doesn't love her.  Even when GH hit the nail on the head in telling her to wake up and smell the roses.  If it hasn't happened in all this time it's not about others, it's about you...

Just like SM though now it's not about love at all.   It's about ego and more of a challenge in not being beat no matter how far she must go.  It's that they both have no idea what love really is or how to give it to others...

That even in winning like SM, it's really losing because you can't hold onto a heart you achieved through lies or be something your not no matter how you hide.   Or like SG You can't force yourself no matter how hard you try unless the other person opens up the door to their heart from the inside...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

The other SG is running around like a crazy desperate woman trying to pretend that surely it has to be someone else's fault that SW doesn't love her.  Even when GH hit the nail on the head in telling her to wake up and smell the roses.  If it hasn't happened in all this time it's not about others, it's about you...

Just like SM though now it's not about love at all.   It's about ego and more of a challenge in not being beat no matter how far she must go.  It's that they both have no idea what love really is or how to give it to others

Yes they are similar

But with SM, JH was attracted to her for a short time.

In case of SG, she is arrogant and SW saw right through her from the beginning. SW is perceptive, while JH didn't know the value of GH

Since I am still at work let me keep this real brief. Everyone is hoping that Sang Won notices the picture that Youreum has somehow of Bora and recognize her or that Geum Hui sees it and realizes who Bora is and Youreum's relationship with Sang Won. But I am wondering if that is the only picture that can tie the two up. What I mean by this is that does anyone remember one of the sketches that Youreum made in his sketch book. From what it looked like to me was a picture of an island? or land facing the see and a tree on that land. What does that picture remind people of. The answer would be the place where Bora was buried. If Sang Won were to ever see that picture wouldn't he be reminded of the same thing since he was actually there. Perhaps that might get him to investigate further and then somehow discover that Bora and Youreum are related. He might be the one to show him the picture of Bora that he has and thus learn that he is his son.. Then again perhaps I am reading to much into nothing and it is also possible that I didn't get a good glimpse of his drawing.

Anyway take care all of you. Cant wait to go home and watch the latest episode. Been delayed at work unfortunately.

47 minutes ago, yamiyugi said:

What I mean by this is that does anyone remember one of the sketches that Youreum made in his sketch book. From what it looked like to me was a picture of an island? or land facing the see and a tree on that land. What does that picture remind people of. The answer would be the place where Bora was buried. If Sang Won were to ever see that picture wouldn't he be reminded of the same thing since he was actually there

The writer starts something then forget about it :D

Remember when MJ wanted a new dress to date SW, she went to the shop and made a fuss to exchange the yellow dress, then bought a mini-skirt. After meeting SW's mom,  she changed her mind. Guess what, she changed her skirt to the same yellow dress in GH's mom salon, she is supposed to have returned it 

:mrgreen:

The mom is still too stupid to me those guys are  not your enemy nor are their GH or GJ enemy stop wasting your energy on  unnecessary garbage all the time

You not hurting JH  or SM you hurting  your on daughters   and the guys that they like who are both really good people.

13 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

The mom is still too stupid to me those guys are  not your enemy nor are their GH or GJ enemy stop wasting your energy on  unnecessary garbage all the time

I agree

Even JH's mom wasn't narrow-minded when she accepted GJ (at the beginning)

I feel so sorry for GJ and SK, their story was simple

GH's story is more complicated, so I am not surprised

9 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Preview I hope YR shows him that picture he is carrying around!

I have my doubts that he will see it, something will happen for sure, that's one of the things that I hate about Kdrama the answer is right there within the reach of their hand but again the phone rings for example and they forget about it.:bawling:

If it was someone else other than the people who matter they will find it and hide it for sure like SM and her mother.

6 minutes ago, howa said:

I have my doubts that he will see it, something will happen for sure, that's one of the things that I hate about Kdrama the answer is right there within the reach of their hand but again the phone rings for example and they forget about it.:bawling:

If it was someone else other than the people who matter they will find it and hide it for sure like SM and her mother.

You are a veteran viewer :D 

44 minutes ago, howa said:

YR will give SW an elaborate  task to complete before he can see the picture. :sweatingbullets:

My wish:

I just hope that Sang Won sees the picture frame that Geum Hee prepared [Bora in one frame and Geum Hee and Yeo Rum in the other frame]. I hope when they do, the truth will finally be revealed and they have a sit down with Yeo Rum.

Sang Won and Geum Hee will then need to talk seriously about the future now that they know (I hope the truth will be revealed in next episode) the truth. Since Yeo Rum's as well as Geum Hee's future (finalization of adoption) and happiness is involved. 

P.S. They still do not know that  members of the Ju family knows [except Aunt Yong Soon and the father ]. 

13 hours ago, stroppyse said:

JH to GH: (drunkenly) I did wrong, Geum Hee

JH will go on apologizing to GH forever. He is miserable in his marriage after knowing what SM is really like. He is paying for his mistakes early. I really feel sorry for him because he is crying and repenting. It is not easy to confess your mistakes 

Although he is evil in not telling  SW about his son, but the reason is jealousy 

At least  he cares about GH and wants her to be happy with YR

I never liked him from the start,  but I feel a bit sorry for him now, because he was caught in SM's trap, but really there is something about the actor that makes me dislike the character, maybe because he doesn't smile? Or because his face is expressionless? Don't know 

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I never liked him from the start,  but I feel a bit sorry for him now, because he was caught in SM's trap, but really there is something about the actor that makes me dislike the character, maybe because he doesn't smile? Or because his face is expressionless? Don't know 

To me his eyeliner makes me avoid his scenes.  And it is so obvious.  

he didn't open it yet :( 

do you think he will?

or a phone call or someone barging in will interfere :(

on the video this sentence is written :( 

[결정적 순간] 윤선우 과연 여름이 존재 알게될까 [여름아 부탁해] 20190904

[Decisive Moment] Will Yoon Sun-Woo Know YR Exists?

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,94,796812

from the preview, it is not clear whether SW knows about YR :(

GJ collapses in the street :( 

she reminds me of JE in Sunny again tomorrow, both she and DG refused to eat, and her mother agreed to the marriage at last

this might be the case here too, I think GJ's mom will approve the marriage with SK now, if GJ's condition  deteriorates further.

5 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

he didn't open it yet :( 

do you think he will?

or a phone call or someone barging in will interfere :(

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,94,796812

GJ collapses in the street :( 

she reminds me of JE in Sunny again tomorrow, both she and DG refused to eat, and their mother agreed to the marriage at last

this might be the case here too, I think GJ's mom will approve the marriage with SK now

I doubt he knows but he should very soon I feel in the next eps.

Archived