[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

I guessed only two things from today's videos 

SW and YR,  I guess YR asks SW if he is sad because of grandmother, and SW says he is not sad because of him. He repeated word 슬퍼 =sad

The only sentence I got is YR saying: 아저씨가 슬퍼 것 같아서요 = You seem sad (he always calls him restaurant ajjussi)

Second video, I guess SW is wishing happiness for YR and GH, it seems like a goodbye

My friends, there is a trick I use, cc button in youtube writes Korean subs

For me I read the parts in Korean, I recognize some words in addition to listening 

You can try, settings, auto translate to English, it is not accurate but it helps 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, lu09 said:

@dramaninja Probably, both will find out at the same time. But SW will likely find out first as long as that lady at the orphanage talks fast and no one from his family intervene in this meeting lol. Hopefully we are not getting excited for nothing:bawling:. I want this out fast so that we have some family moments. 

JH plan will backfire big time lol. 

SW is already reacting to whatever she is saying  so thats a real good sign.

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Preview translations for ep 94

SH to GJ Mother: Couldn’t you please reconsider it?
GJ Mother to SH: I thought we had finished talking about it.
SH to GJ: I won’t give up on you, Geum Joo-sshi.
JH to GH: Yeo Rum’s birth father has appeared. As soon as the court grants the adoption, go immediately to America with Yeo Rum. Keep your wits together, if you don’t want Yeo Rum to be taken away from you.
GH to JH: Help me meet with this person.
SW to Nun: I didn’t even know that this child had been born, but he seems to have grown up in an orphanage in Gangwando.
Nun to SW: Is the name of the orphanage “Happy Orphanage”?
SW to Nun: Sister!

Text preview:

Seok Ho goes to Young Shim and asks her to reconsider his relationship with Geum Joo. Joon Ho tells Geum Hee that Yeo Rum’s birth father has appeared.
Meanwhile, Sang Won hears about the Happy Orphanage from the sister who is the orphanage director.

As expected, GH wants to meet with YR's birth father rather than running away as JH had suggested that she do. JH really doesn't understand his ex-wife that well despite all of their years of marriage. GH isn't the selfish, narcissistic pig who will do anything that's to her own desire that his current wife is.

And, SW's aunt is on his side at least. Plus, it looks as if SW will get a big clue, if he doesn't figure it out entirely. Actually, given that the next episode will end on the week's cliffhanger, I expect that the episode will end with us wondering still if SW has figured it out or not that YR is his son.

Many thanks @stroppyse for your translations. :blush::heart:

5 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I bet the nun will tell him no one died in the fire and that will put him on the path to finding his son.

First he will talk to that dude that has lied to him.

The liar is useless. He should look elsewhere. But I hope he learns about YR tomorrow

I want to see JH's face when his lie is exposed :D GH will slap him for sure

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The lier is useless. He should look elsewhere. But I hope he learns about YR tomorrow

I want to see JH's face when his lie is exposed :D GH will slap him for sure

I think one  thing for sure their lies is about to unravel.

SM mom SM,JH and  the uncle better watch out. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQqG5yHDmcCuuhNsOcQfCimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1qBi-zh3LstjGz3sMqQNmaxresdefault.jpg

What should parents do?  They should put their children first...  Even above themselves...

GH & GJ's Mother really needs to step back and stop blaming SW & SH for something neither of them can control or change and that is the family they were born into.  I get that in her mind it's about protecting her daughters but at what price.  She can't blame SH for her daughter laying in that bed only a shell of the person she once was. Or ignore the fact that SH ran while carrying her on his back without even a thank you. 

PTSD, well maybe this Mom needs to check out the nearest mirror and evaluate how this even happened.  She might find out part of the answer is right in front of her...

Being a parent doesn't give you the right to control their lives or their hearts or destroy their happiness from the inside out.  Being a parent is loving them unconditionally it's listening and understanding to what they are saying and feeling and even in their silence to what they are not.  It's knowing when their hurting and doing what ever it takes to make it stop...

14 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah I think SW  will find out on EP  95 now

I really really hope that Sang Won and Geum Hee finds out before this week ends. 

What made the Aunt and Sang Won go to the orphanage?

[Sang Won should have investigated thoroughly the circumstances of where his son ended up and the details of his supposed death rather than accepting it at face value.]  If his son had died then he should have been buried somewhere. 

34 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

GH & GJ's Mother really needs to step back and stop blaming SW & SH for something neither of them can control or change and that is the family they were born into.  I get that in her mind it's about protecting her daughters but at what price.  She can't blame SH for her daughter laying in that bed only a shell of the person she once was. Or ignore the fact that SH ran while carrying her on his back without even a thank you. 

I could not agree more.  GH and GJ mom is behaving is such a way because of her own sense of humiliation and damaged pride.  Yes the relationships are not ideal put you can't judge someone by other peoples actions.  In this drama the father is way to passive he can clearly see her behaviour and actions are wrong yet he is to weak to stand up to her,. 

I really think that GJ's mom is worried about the meeting of families in special occasions. Although she has nothing against MJ, but meeting JH and SM is too painful. But it can be avoided because SM is not on good terms with JH's family.

In the drama ' matrimonial chaos', a character was saying marriage is between two families not the couples, when divorce takes place, the two families are separated too

In real life, it is painful to cut ties with the husband's family. But I think the solution will be solved in the drama, because I think JH will divorce SM and goes away

But again, SK is an upright and reliable man, she shouldn't blame him for being JH's brother, and their love happened before the divorce

When SK refused to disown JH, I respected him more, he is a faithful person, and really GJ's mom should have appreciated him for this, because since he is loyal to his brother, he will also be loyal to her daughter

In case of SW and GH, it is far more complicated. SM caused GH unspeakable pain. GH herself is against a love story with SW, but YR will make her change her mind. She will fight to keep him, while thinking about SW as YR's dad. I think the situation won't be easy for them, but then we have 30 episodes to solve this

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

When SK refused to disown JH, I respected him more, he is a faithful person, and really GJ's mom should have appreciated him for this, because since he is loyal to his brother, he will also be loyal to her daughter

I think in one of the episodes, GJ mom talks about how JH was an born out of an affair and how JH also had a child conceived out of an affair.  She was concerned that SH might probably take after his father and hence she did not like GJ dating SH.  I can understand how she feels, but she needs to lay off her fears and let her grown up daughters be and take charge of their lives.  She can voice this fear she has with GJ and SH and make it clear to SH not to hurt her daughter.  There is no guaranty in life and hence she should not bank on it and let that poor girl out of her miserable life. I am tired of seeing a "Thumper" running around with his head down because he had to give up his thump for his friend.  

**** Help me find the gif ****

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

In case of SW and GH, it is far more complicated. SM caused GH unspeakable pain. GH herself is against a love story with SW, but YR will make her change her mind. She will fight to keep him, while thinking about SW as YR's dad. I think the situation won't be easy for them, but then we have 30 episodes to solve this

In most cultures this is the case.  If you look at it, the main culprits of all this pain and suffering are JH and SM,  I wish either both or one of them moves far away and the other on hits the truck of doom.  Apologize in advance to SM and JH fans.  :cold_sweat:

14 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Are they not airing this drama today too? 

They did air this drama today.

As we all expected, JH gave only half truths to GH.  When GH asked for proof, he took the DNA report and changed the name of the father and gave that to GH.  GH wanted to meet the father and I think he told that that person was not a good person and other bluff.  

In the meantime, SW went to the orphanage with gifts and food and the aunt who had brought side dishes for SW, tagged along.  There while leaving he meets the head nun and while talking, she thanks him for doing so much for GH.  Talk moves along and he tells that he lost a child at another orphanage and aunt is surprised to hear that Bora had a child and passed away.  The sister tells him that they got all the kids from that orphanage and that no child died.  

GJ and SH got approval from GJ mother finally.  

1 minute ago, angelwingssf said:

The did air this drama today.

As we all expected, JH gave only half truths to GH.  When GH asked for proof, he took the DNA report and changed the name of the father and gave that to GH.  GH wanted to meet the father and I think he told that that person was not a good person and other bluff.  

In the meantime, SW went to the orphanage with gifts and food and the aunt who had brought side dishes for SW, tagged along.  There while leaving he meets the head nun and while talking, she thanks him for doing so much for GH.  Talk moves along and he tells that he lost a child at another orphanage and aunt is surprised to hear that Bora had a child and passed away.  The sister tells him that they got all the kids from that orphanage and that no child died.  

GJ and SH got approval from GJ mother finally.  

Boom like I though said word for word about the nun lol

Jh is such a piece of garbage GH going to be furious.

3 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Jh is such a piece of garbage GH going to be furious.

GH does not know about it yet.  She is frantic right now and even had YM to sleep with her for the night.  

JH telling GH about moving away after the adoption.

Falsified DNA report

Archived