[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

All of the baddies that have learned the truth first will  never tell that YR is SW's son. Why, because they have their own selfish and self centered reasons. JH will never tell because it does the one thing he never wants to happen and that is to push SW and GH together. JH was trying to use YR to get close to GH , because he knows that child is important to her and she loves him. Finding out that SW is YR's bio dad pushes JH out the picture of being YR's father on paper and changes YR from calling him dad to calling SW dad which he does not want. He cares not about the well being of a child or a father who lost his child. JH will never think about what if that was me because he lost his child that SM was "suppose" to be carrying so there is no way he will  want SW to find his son. So why would he help SW who he is jealous of and knows likes GH who JH has remorse for losing and hopes to get back some day (although that is a delusional thought.) For JH its a way to stick it to SW who he does not like by withholding the truth. He will never think he is hurting YR, GH or SW because he is too selfish to feel that what they are doing is wrong. 

SM will not want SW to find out about YR being his son because she is still mad that SW did not support her and supported GH. But also she will never want GH to be happy with SW when she is having such a rough time with JH. GH is to blame in her mind for why things are not going so well because GH is just so perfect in JH's mind. Which SM hates.  We just saw her following JH as he snuck off to YR's school and heard YR calling JH dad. As hard as she is trying to get the man to sleep with her to get pregnant again she is angry that JH is not going with the plan but sneaking off to see YR who she felt was interfering in her time with JH and her having another child. Also SM has no concept of how to be a parent. It never dawns on her that YR finding his father is a good thing for the child and SW because she is so self centered and selfish and wants to hurt GH so much. Her wanting to try and form a marriage with Dr. Girl is stupid and Dr. Girl should really stop trying to go along with SW's family. Dr. Girl is only hurting herself with she is rejected time and time again. Its no ones fault but her own that she won't take the hint and go away. SM is only going to help make things blow up with her actions. 

SW's mother is very afraid of YR being found because then the entire incident comes out of what she tried to do to Bora and the baby.  The sad thing is she dares to look at his pictures and yearn for a grandchild but she is the one who tried to harm the child before he came into the world and is now keeping him from his father. SW's mom does not like GH but she never thought she should be thankful to the woman for loving that child so much that she was willing to adopt him and kept him safe. Or being thankful that SW was able to be close to his child through GH. The bad part is she will not be able to escape what she has done because things like this will come out and when it does she will get even worse from SW for trying to hide the truth and lying that the child died. How hateful is that to torment her child that way by telling such and awful lie to him. SW is eaten up by guilt and remorse for how he failed Bora and the baby and it will be GH and YR who help him to come out of that.  Fate and Karma have made it so SW has found not only his son but the woman he will be with later. He would never think that his son is still alive and he has been near him the entire time being a father to him and loving him without a blood connection. I have said this before that SW is going to be even more in love with GH for her selflessness concerning his son when he learns of the connection. He was there for every step she had to endure to be able to adopt YR. MOM is really going to get it when SW realizes she was trying to keep him from knowing YR is his son to keep him from GH and to hide her bad deeds. So what Mom did not want to happen has happened or will happen anyway because of her evil actions and the actions of JH, SM and the uncle. SW, GH and YR will be a family in the end. 

In the long run it will prolly be GH who talks to SW about forgiving his mother for what she has done. I am sure she will say she understands as a mother herself to YR. IF this happens I hope SW's mother holds her head down in shame after all she has said and done to GH. She and SM have done a lot of bad things and hated GH when GH was never the problem nor did she do anything wrong to them. But GH will be the one person who will want to give her forgiveness and mend her relationship with her son. (Just as GH tried to do with JH's mom when she was married to him.) GH is such a good person she will not want him to continue to hate his mom or not talk to her even though she may not like the woman herself. MOM hated that GH could be with SW but in the end she will still end up with GH as her daughter in law. All her actions did nothing but hurt herself and others and SW and GH still ended up right where they should be together with YR.

I do hope we do not drag this on too much. IT seems all the people who SHOULD not know , know the truth of who YR's father is and we still need for GH and SW to find out along with his father and aunt. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, roli said:

I am going to take a break on this drama for a couple of weeks. Right now it only makes me angry how the story is. 

I know what you mean. The secret about YR is so bad and the villains are collaborating more. It is frustrating but at least SW and YR have sweet moments, when the innocent child hugged SW to wish him good health, he is so adorable and kind. YR is full of love despite all the hardships he went through as an orphan. He must have inherited this kindness from his parents SW and Bora, and from close contact with GH. Another child would have hated everyone. Just watching YR, SW and GH is soothing, they will conquer the evil around them. On the other hand, we have GJ whom I like very much, she is a source of comedy, despite the sad affair with poor SK, whom I find it difficult to believe that he is JH's brother, he must take after his biological mother. MJ is comic too, apart from her matchmaking attempts between Sora and SK, she is just silly, and I know she didn't mind having GJ married to SK, but for GJ's mom interference, she encouraged them at first, seeing that GJ became famous and SK not well-groomed :D she even asked him how come that GJ likes him when he doesn't take showers often :D 

So she forces BoRa to have abortion by hiring someone to harass her into doing it, she is fine with her son to think his child is dead then she finds the child first, once she found out who his mother is she wants to take him away from her because he is her blood and then what? "SW my dear son I raised your dead son from his ashes"?. What logic is she living by? or she will make SM and JH adopt him? I wouldn't be surprised with her twisted mind. She can't even tell husband fearing he might divorce her so what she plans to hid the fact that YR is SW son but yet she wants to take him away from GH and bring him home, the only way for her to do that is for JH and SM to take him, I think JH would say no. That what I was thinking while watching and writing it down directly but thank to SM smart plan her mother has to marry SW and SG off first before filing for the lawsuit but really the mother is stupid for wanting to file a lawsuit without the father knowing.

For SG to stoop so low is one of the side effects of being associated SW mother and listening to her and it will defiantly earn her a spot at SW blacklist.

Did any of you acted crazy and clapping when the uncles phone fell of his pocket because I did while clenching my fist toward my face and shaking my head from excitement. Then when his mother was calling and he answered I hoped it would be her and she will ask about YR picture but it was way better this time because he saw them first. I started pointing my index finger and shaking my shoulders. Best 3 min of the entire show so far.

1 hour ago, howa said:

What logic is she living by? or she will make SM and JH adopt him?

I don't think JH will agree. Despite his bad qualities, he has feelings towards GH, he won't agree to hurting her, but instead he would try to leave SM and return to GH and YR. Unless his jealousy drives him to hurt SW :( 

But still I have some hope that JH would be human just for once, he may be weak, unfaithful, selfish, stupid, jealous, but still he is not like SM.

I just saw an older episode when JH changed his shift to allow his colleague to spend time with his son in his birthday, he saw the video of the child, and missed GH and YR. For the first time he realized what he lost. When he went to see YR, he wasn't acting. He really did feel sorry for separating YR and GH,, he even wished to see him again, and YR asked if he can call him, JH hesitantly wanted to tell him he will visit him again, then changed his mind and wished him good health. He was sincere when he said it was his mistake that they were all separated. To some extent, JH did feel sorry, but also he used YR to approach GH, which is not right. But in all cases, he doesn't like SM anymore. 

moon-hee-kyung.png24c584e17338640060b489c0f589b190.gifmaxresdefault.jpg

The evil ones are stirring and a storm will soon be upon the innocent....

It's hard to believe that KA is even SW's Mother but I have no doubt she is SM's Mom for they are twins.  The uncle didn't fall far from the tree either.  I kept hoping he would do the right thing when the pictures happened and seeing SW in that much pain.  As much as I hate to admit it and can't stand JH if he does find out I hope there is some goodness left within him.  Some small act of kindness left in remembering he once loved GH  and that she deserves some happiness too and redeems himself in protecting her in someway.

KA wanted her own grand-child, her own blood to be aborted and called it love.  That really bothers me so much that she has the nerve to smile while looking at his pictures.  Just the fact that she wants him now after all she put BoRa through and her own son really makes me sick.  That and knowing she is the last person on this planet BoRa would want her son to be with...

2 hours ago, howa said:

the only way for her to do that is for JH and SM to take him, I think JH would say no.

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I don't think JH w

I know JH feels bad for GH and he wouldn't do that to her or YR.

What I don't understand with the Uncle's situation is this - he is the driver of Sang Won's father. He brings him to the clinic and fetches him. He does errands for him. He is married to Sang Won's fathers' sister? With all these why can't he ask the brother-in-law directly for help? He is his driver after all and I would assume he is paid salary for it. And somehow through all those years together they would have formed some sort of brotherly bond? If he asks his brother-in-law for the loan to pay his own brother's debt of $100,000 which can then  be deducted little by little from his salary.  Then no problem and he does not have to do bad things for the sister-in-law. Why  from all people he agrees to the evil sister-in-law (does she even have money of her own, without her husband knowing she spent $100,000???

This is such a loophole. :astonished:

They are going to do something to stop the adoption from being finalized, again!!!!

Sang Mi is really becoming stupid. She knows very well that if she follows her mother's twisted wishes it will backfire on her. Well then let it be.  Her mother is crazy! If she is able to get Yeo Rum how in the world will she explain the reason why without the truth coming out? :cold_sweat:

Now she even says she understands why 'blood is thicker than water' 

OUCH! She does not know what it means! She wanted that child to be aborted before it was even born! Insane!!!! :crazy:

It breaks my heart to see all villains trying to separate YR and GH :(

now that he is SW's son, he is suddenly wanted, and SW's mom forgot what she did to him and Bora

GH was the only one who acted like a mother without knowing that YR's dad is alive, she accepted him and loved him unconditionally. This is unfair 

15 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Well JH now knows will he tell?? I doubt it. I love to be wrong.

•  

I doubt it as well :bawling:.  Wish JH would earn some brownie points from us for being humane.   But oh well, he is my trash bin.  I would have put him in a compost bin, but with this, he surely is in the trash waiting to be incinerated.   I was surprised that he went into his in-laws bedroom and searched for it.  Really strange.  

Of course he did not tell that woudl make him a good person when he is not one. Also I am so sick of doctor girl and SM mom. He isnt going to marry you no matter how many times you go GH or his house.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,90,796660

He is just going to hate those two even more they dont get it.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/mobile/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,90,796660

89 Preview google

Kyung-ae (Moon Hee-kyung) invites the parents of Sun-kyung (Vyun-eun) and calls SW. Junho (Kim Sa-kwon) is worried that SW meets Geum-hee (Lee Young-eun). Meanwhile, Sunkyung visits Geumhee.

so JH is only worried about SW being with GH, he will never say the truth 

I hope he tells what his mom did it front of all those people or tell them he has a child, or he in love with someone else.

The mom is really stupid and brazen trying to pull this stunt after all she did to SW and him knowing what she did as well. I never seen such a stupid person,she acts like she  holds all the cards and can force  SW to do what she wants STILL at this point.

JH SM,the mom, and uncle , and doctor girl are all terrible people.

6 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I just hope for once for the good people to have eyes <_<

Only the villains saw the DNA test or the photos, while the good ones never suspect anything 

At the same time too many people are finding out its not going  to last much longer.

Sir-Dr.-Huz-Quote.jpg

At first I kind of felt sorry for SG she is in a one sided relationship and crazy in love or maybe it's lust.  Either way the fact is SW's heart has never been hers ever.  I stopped feeling sorry for her and changed my mind the moment I knew that she realized even before words were spoken the feelings he had for GH in just his actions alone.  For she knows him better than most and yet chooses to deny what she sees or accept the very thing she cannot change.  Whom his heart wants.  KA has the same problem no wonder they get along so well...

No doubt GH is going to be hurt again but I keep thinking KA might just be surprised for GH isn't BoRa, young, afraid and alone.  Not to mention there is something to be said for experience and a power much greater that even she can't comprehend. A MOTHERS LOVE!!  After all GH has had to endure she won't give up without the fight of her life for she has nothing else to lose when everything else has already been taken...

YR isn't just the son she chose, needs and loves. 

He is her everything, all her happiness that's left is wrapped up in him.

When she was drowning in pain and sorrow. 

He was that light and life preserver that allowed her to hold on in that darkness and believe in tomorrow...

Late add...  JH shame on you....:bawling:

Archived