[Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해

0ly40

@dramaninja  I think the grandmother is talking to herself 

the husband is asking 누구야 (  nugu ya): who is that??
the wife:  누구는 누구야  (nuguneun nuguya): who is who?

( to herself) 선우의 아들이고 당신의 손자  SW adeul-i  dangsin-ui   sonja = SW's son and your grandson

sorry for the grammar @stroppyse  :D I only catch scattered words 

away from Korean: 

Husband: who is that?

wife: who is who?

(to herself) SW's son and your grandson

so I think the husband is asking her who is the child (he never saw YR)

she doesn't reply (and tells herself it is SW's son and your grandson)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think poor SW is telling GH, if my son was alive, he would have been the same age as YR :( I caught the words 살아, 여름이,  아들 (sara, yeoreum-i, adeul) meaning (alive, YR, and son) the rest is guessing

poor SW :( 

after poor GJ collapses in the street, SK takes her to the hospital

I think her stupid mother tells him: why are you here, not sure, I just caught the word 여기서 (yeogiseo) = here

5 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I think poor SW is telling GH, if my son was alive, he would have been in the same age as YR :(

poor SW :( 

Really sad :( I feel like GH and SW has switch roles now with him  getting attack in all directions and being unhappy now

13 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Really sad :( I feel like GH and SW has switch roles now with him  getting attack in all directions and being unhappy now

she should stand by him now. He needs her, and it is her turn to support him.

well, it may be part of the writer's tactic to draw GH and SW closer, because GH was reserved. But now she feels sorry for SW and tries to console him, which is healthy for their relationship

My Korean is better @stroppyse thank you :)

I got some parts right 

I have a long way to go but I am progressing 

So my guess about the grandmother talking to herself seems right, she won't tell SW's dad

Poor GJ, she doesn't deserve this, her father should do something about his stupid wife

Korean men are henpecked husbands in drama (in real life no, as I saw in Hello Counselor)

6 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

To me his eyeliner makes me avoid his scenes.  And it is so obvious.  

How about the pink lipstick :confounded:

SG is very funny one. I mean she has been in love with SW for almost a decade and she did all the sort of things to get his love, his acceptance by saying that she is more suitable partner than anyone or begging him to pity her, she even ambushed him with her family meeting, she started all sort of trouble with her obsession over him, she is ready to accept him even if he had a hidden son. She even talks in a manner that says I'm classy but acts as a high school girl who started with innocent crush and turned into crazy stalker. But she made me laugh.

nc8ZW4H.png

Does he really hates SW in general or he just doesn't wasn't GH to be with any man period

x7fvSZm.gif

I don't expect anything in regard YR, GH and SW  for this week :grimace:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvupk7FLMDFG7l34F6NKT

Wow....  JH your killing me with your messed up selfish thinking in believing you have some kind of say still in GH's life when you threw her to the curb for your currant pajama partner  Not to mention you left a son whom you never really accepted or appreciated for your selfish hopes in having another woman and a son of your own.   I thought there might be some goodness inside you somewhere but it's not showing...

GH stood up for herself and took the courage to speak out and share her heart.  Explaining her feelings for SW and it made me feel so proud and a bit sorry for her in her honesty of saying of all the people in the world why does he have to be SM's brother.  It must feel as if she continues to face one struggle after another and is hurting in just being in love and knowing it and not being able to find any hope or possible way of having him.

When everything and everyone tells you what your feeling is impossible and wrong.   Yet inside your heart is screaming he is the one you want...

At the end of this episode when YR was holding on tightly to that blue picture frame proudly my heart wanted SW to open that frame and reminded me why I hate cliff hangers whether for the day or the weekend.  Even more thinking most likely  it's way to soon and to simple for even the next episode and is this just a tease.  All I know is I am ready for SW to find out, claim his son and GH and let all those crazies around him including JH know GAME OVER....

I really really hope the writer will stop teasing us and have Sang Won learn the truth.

But of course .... I am guessing that the mother of Geum Hee will be interrupting their conversation as she is still at the salon cleaning up. When she comes out to close the salon to go home she will see that Geum Hee and Yeo Rum are at the restaurant and .... interruption time. Ooooops! No Sang Won and Geum Hee you both are not finding out the truth yet! :P:(:wacko::angry:

Ok, I'm tired of GH mom:expressionless:. Where is that truck of doom when we really need it?...

@dramaninja Thanks for the videos:). YR calling SW because GH mom was mean to him. Poor child was trying to console SW. Why is it taking too long to reunite both father and son?  

GH and SW having a deep conversation. We need subs for it because it looks like it's important.

SW mom asking her husband why he went through her phone? I was smirking along with JH when idiot said he can't go through her stuff without her permission when she was fighting with her son in law the other day due to the same problem. What a hypocrite:crazy:

GJ and JH brother, oh please, this is dragging way too long:weary:.

Sigh you can tell how much they love each other

Preview looking like  things are rolling I think JH  did not tell  GH the whole truth,but SW and his aunt seem to be on the right path? I have no idea whats going on.  @lu09 what do you think?

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,95,796847

From the preview SW is saying "Seo Yeoreum-i " with surprise. Do you think the nun said something about YR's childhood? That he couldn't speak after trauma of the fire in the other orphanage? ?

(Correction he didn't say Seo Yeoreumi, but said (sunyeonimi) , 순여님이 어떡해 (sunyeonimi eotteokhae), 순여님이 means nun (from the dictionary) I misheard :)

JH shows DNA test to GH, but I think, without saying the father's name

GH hugs YR with fear of someone taking him from her as I predicted, she is worried 

@dramaninja Finally we are going somewhere chingu. I'm happy with that preview:thumbsup:.

GH now knows that YR bio dad is alive thanks to JH but JH didn't expect GH wanting to meet YR bio dad lol. The look on his face in the preview was priceless Imao. If he thinks that she will disappear with YR without checking the facts first, then he is a complete fool lol. Not to mention, she would want to know how he got that DNA test first? 

SW and aunt going to orphanage. Now I don't care why they went there but let's thank the lady for opening her mouth about knowing the other orphanage lol. Now, if only aunt doesn't run her mouth to SW mom and SM about this:sweatingbullets:

I have a feeling by next week, things will get blown out. 

7 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

From the preview SW is saying "Seo Yeoreum-i " with surprise. Do you think the nun said something about YR's childhood? That he couldn't speak after trauma of the fire in the other orphanage? ?

JH shows DNA test to GH, but I think, without saying the father's name

GH hugs YR with fear of someone taking him from her as I predicted, she is worried 

Yeah I think SW  will find out on EP  95 now

Also of course JH did what  I expected he is a selfish piece  of garbage him doing this is the final nail in what little is left of that relationship when she finds out.

@lu09Yep I knew GH would want to meet the dad lol is plan backfire,I am  guessing SW and GH will find out together maybe?

@dramaninja Probably, both will find out at the same time. But SW will likely find out first as long as that lady at the orphanage talks fast and no one from his family intervene in this meeting lol. Hopefully we are not getting excited for nothing:bawling:. I want this out fast so that we have some family moments. 

JH plan will backfire big time lol. 

Archived