[Drama 2019] Catch The Ghost, 유령을 잡아라

marykarmelina

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@bebebisous33 @Sushimi but why they didn’t have record on the thief , looking back at murdered police’s memory he was arrested by her , he wearing the same ring & in the same finger .

5de546dc5c943348190244.gif?download

15753069451575306938.gif

** I need to wait for sub , but could he been a targeted by killer that day been saved by police officer.

The Mother is truly horrible,what she did till now is too little for words to convey(taking in that the little girl was her daughter)...Still,curious about her son...Does she really have one and if so who it is or is she naming the homeless dude as her son...So,something happened while Yoo Jin was in the company of Yoo Ryung's nurse friend, that she clearly didn't tell this one and had a huge part in the events of that sad case(did she push the girl off the platform or what?) and after fast forward 1 year later  when Choi Mi Ra sudenlly resigned...Really eager to see how all this small pieces for this big puzzle with all the players and the events of that day...

Still dubious about the Attention Seaker actions when he was stalking Yoo Ryung's house,i find it far fetched that he would go to those lenghts just to return the necklace...Curious how those 2 escape from the police...

Since there is no record about the incident at the Metro Police, it looks like someone from the police erased the file about the incident. The little girl died but she was not pushed by the man, he was framed. @Ameera Ali yes, it looks like the Captain is involved. Furthermore, this would explain why the Subway Ghost used the captain as pickpocket in order to find his targets. He knew him from back then, because the captain was the one who got caught by CMR.

I had the impression that YJ only witnessed the incident but since she didn't help, she became his first target, until he realized that she was innocent due to her autism. I doubt that if she had pushed the girl, the mother and KCJ would have accepted her as surrogate. From my point of view, there is someone involved at the Metro who covered up the incident. Since CMR chose humiliation, I am quite sure that her real reason was different: guilt.  

Notice that the serial killer is seeking attention from the media which he didn't get back then.

54 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Since there is no record about the incident at the Metro Police, it looks like someone from the police erased the file about the incident.

55 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

From my point of view, there is someone involved at the Metro who covered up the incident.

Yes I think so too. Remember there is that Cha guy, head of the Metro? The one who came looking for the keys to tunnels.

@bebebisous33 you right Their is a mole in the police , I think maybe the one deleting the incident, it is this guy 
5de59ff483656604631483.jpg?download

To me he seems nervous in the latest episodes with team discovery &  keep wanting Chief  to transfer even threatening MR’ mom to achieve it . 

** about buying the stolen thing maybe he remembered the people faces that saw the incident but didn’t know their names so he keep buying stolen good to track them one by one  & take his revenge . 

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@bebebisous33 you right Their is a mole in the police , I think maybe the one deleting the incident, it is this guy 

To me he seems nervous in the latest episodes with team discovery &  keep wanting Chief  to transfer even threatening MR’ mom to achieve it . 

** about buying the stolen thing maybe he remembered the people faces that saw the incident but didn’t know their names so he keep buying stolen good to track them one by one  & take his revenge . 

God i hate that man, opportunistic and and sly. 

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I'm sure this guy involved in the previous accident. Remember the last time he planned to get rid KJS by transferring him to the island..and saying: "by doing that way, he could only lived in peace"

@yanginggrid @Ameera Ali @kyougoku_napster @ktcjdrama First, I believe that 5de59ff483656604631483.jpg?download (cr. to @Ameera Ali) is involved as he works for the PR. Back then, he must have ensured that the media didn't get wind of the incident too. But from my point of view, the guy from the Subway company, Cha who asked for the key, must also be responsible. I believe that there must have been a defect hence the little girl died and the people killed witnessed it. But they blamed the homeless man. Why a defect? Furthermore, this would explain why the grasshoppers used the last PR move in order to ridicule the commissioner. We can assume that the captain was a witness as well. It is the same for the Subway Ghost, he wants to humiliate the PR police. 

Catch the Ghost 유령을 잡아라! Ep.14 Preview EngSub

[INFO] 191203 Train Operation Information for Episode 14 Trans by: mgyifc Source: Catch The Ghost Website

EK1R2ORVUAA0442?format=jpg&name=900x900EK1R4OCVUAEQzbB?format=jpg&name=medium

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost #KimSeonHo #김선호

[PHOTO] 191203 tvN releases new still cuts of Moon Geun Young, Kim Seon Ho, Ki Do Hun and Jung Yoo Jin

EK1gndEVAAELcXM?format=jpg&name=900x900

EK1gpMWUYAA0ZgI?format=jpg&name=medium

Source: naver

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost #KimSeonHo #김선호

@bebebisous33 I'm liking that idea. Defective screen door? Kid leaning on it falls. Homeless probably tried to save her. There weren't many people about at the time so they paid them off. Then blamed it on the homeless guy and covered it all up? 

The friend better come clean. Maybe the sis was the only compassionate person at the time hence she still alive.

EEEKK theories and more theories. This drama is awesome!

Only thing I'm sure about is they better not even disheveled non even one strand of them pigtails on mum.  Or else we'll fry them on the live rail! 

Was it hinted? or implied that YJ might have involvement in the murders?  YJ, her twin sister??

As mental health is a sensitive topic for some, this is just from what I know about autism (it was implied in previous episodes that YJ has autism right?) I don't think it's a condition that can be cured...it can be managed, but not resolved. So a person with autism cannot later on turn into a plotting, or scheming criminal.  They have no cognitive capability to do that. They can be violent and uncontrollable but that's just it...because they have no  control on extreme emotions, just like what we see in flashbacks when YJ throws a tantrum...but to be someone turned into a scheming individual or plotting to kill people or to participate in crimes-- that's impossible.  It could be though that YJ might have been used to lure the victims? that could be it?

:anguished:

1 hour ago, berny2 said:

Was it hinted? or implied that YJ might have involvement in the murders?  YJ, her twin sister??

As mental health is a sensitive topic for some, this is just from what I know about autism (it was implied in previous episodes that YJ has autism right?) I don't think it's a condition that can be cured...it can be managed, but not resolved. So a person with autism cannot later on turn into a plotting, or scheming criminal.  They have no cognitive capability to do that. They can be violent and uncontrollable but that's just it...because they have no  control on extreme emotions, just like what we see in flashbacks when YJ throws a tantrum...but to be someone turned into a scheming individual or plotting to kill people or to participate in crimes-- that's impossible.  It could be though that YJ might have been used to lure the victims? that could be it?

:anguished:

Nah her sister definitely wasn't high functioning.  I doubt she's left that room. With her I think it would have been too risky to take her any where even to lure people as there are too many uncontrollable variables that could trigger her and set her off. She is vulnerable, she screams someone that needs protecting and in their twisted mind that's what they are doing. As the couldn't protect neither the little girl and she died or the homeless as he was blamed. 

Just fyi, since I am waiting for spoilers before deciding if I will marathon the last 4 episodes together. I didn't like the spoilers from Monday.

Didn't they mention the YJ has or is classified as having level 2 autism under the ASD? Also one cannot be charged with murder if you're lacking mental capacity. Generally speaking, I thought all or any charges will be under manslaughter anyway? Since you need mental capability and intent to be charged for murder.

Or did I read the speculations wrongly the last week? I am not sure where the possible scenarios are going. That's why I was waiting to see what was happening. Since for the life of me have been wondering how 2 minors at 10 can be left alone without a guardian.  Since its illegal. And they wouldn't be able to access schooling. I mean they could but would need a guardian and also money. But if I need to find the exact Korean legal Act for this- haven't looked it up. Guardians and school/ welfare access in SK is different from other countries. Some of it doesn't make sense.

Since I know all of us are Kdrama fans and we all picked up these facts already 're Korean legal stuff. The murder vs manslaughter issues- the definitions are quite precise obviously since these are serious issues. And I dismissed that plot line. Unless I miss something. Did I? 

Can the writer make YJ an accessory to murder even? Or she be charged for manslaughter. And be charged and given a prison sentence and put in prison? Sigh now I have to go read up on the Korean prisons and see what arrangements they have to house these sort of prisoners. Since she won't be like those mental health patients who are charged and sentenced. Different category.

@Damsauce Karats WOW that's some spoilers. Makes me wish I didn't understand Korean or Indonesian. 

what awesome episode, the writer keep up us on the edges until the end , god let sister see each other 

** glad sister didn’t push the little girl without reason the mental man was on fault , @bebebisous33 your get it right he couldn’t kill the sister that day because he relies she is like a child :tears:

Archived