[Drama 2019] Catch The Ghost, 유령을 잡아라

marykarmelina

@Sushimi , @yukiyukiku @bebebisous33 I think the their will be link between clothes on the box & mental man that we will see in Monday episode , he could be ghost killer ( hide like mental unstable homeless man to do his killer  ) he clearly would be homeless In Wangsoori station . Look back he got same hair we see killer got :unsure:

5de12ffe45013830637522.gif?download

5de1300e40c20776567376.gif?download

5de1301c5e56f572679287.gif?download

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh la la we have is a confession. Now Ma Ri can pisss right of the spiteful cow. I know I know but I just can't stand her.

My guess is the carer once had a daughter, subway ghost's little sister. The sister was had SEN and one day while riding the subway he got separated resulting in the her death. So the clothes in the box was originally hers. Maybe even something YR sis did cause subway's sister's death. So taking YR sis as a replacement or maybe as some of revenge maybe? The room carer glanced at in the previous episode is probably YR's sisters room. He's get his revenge on the people who either direct ignored and didn't help his sister and him, or commuters in general? 

Questions more questions!!! Love it. Plus the doses of comedy are fantastic!

a few days ago we were talking about how JS & YR share the same bed when they're on the night shift later 

(after things settle down,  and they finally date) :wub:

BUT..imagine if ... if JS has to be transferred back to Metro, YR get another male partner, and she & her new partner

of course have to be on the night shift ..LOL

I can imagine it'll be so funny how JS react ...when he's jealous, JS' being funny is on another level

Or the other way around, RY get to be transferred to Metro and get to be partner with WH or another hot male partner

WAAHHH... JS will surely follow her to Metro despite wanting to spend time with his Mom

4 hours ago, yukiyukiku said:

a few days ago we were talking about how JS & YR share the same bed when they're on the night shift later 

(after things settle down,  and they finally date) :wub:

BUT..imagine if ... if JS has to be transferred back to Metro, YR get another male partner, and she & her new partner

of course have to be on the night shift ..LOL

I can imagine it'll be so funny how JS react ...when he's jealous, JS' being funny is on another level

Or the other way around, RY get to be transferred to Metro and get to be partner with WH or another hot male partner

WAAHHH... JS will surely follow her to Metro despite wanting to spend time with his Mom

I want to see it!!! Fuming and jealous JiSeok is the cutest and most endearing thing in the drama...

This drama allowed me to comeback to kdramaland. I marathoned this drama up until episode 12.

All I can say is awesome casts and script. 

While reading everyone's opinion on what will happen next, it excites me more. Looking forward for the next episodes.

I can't wait for tomorrow's episodes. 

New stills 'Catch The Ghost'

EKvgW-DUYAATCGn?format=jpg&name=medium

0000533354_001_20191202112302509.jpg?typ

“Catch The Ghost” Cast Showcases Sweet Chemistry Behind The Scenes!

bb965a51018c4b29a35ca8f86ad0feb4.jpeg?s=

tvN’s “Catch the Ghost” has released new behind-the-scene stills showcasing the cast’s great chemistry!

The series tell the story of a subway police squad that tries to hunt down an infamous serial killer known as “The Ghost.”

On November 30, the drama released photos of Moon Geun Young, Kim Seon Ho, Jung Yoo Jin, and Ki Do Hoon on set of the drama.

Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho, who are keeping viewers hooked with their charming on-screen romance, smile cheerfully amidst the sweet atmosphere. In the recent episodes, their characters became closer as they found out the truth about each other’s hardships. Viewers are looking forward to the day they finally enter into a relationship.

Another still showcases Moon Geun Young and Ki Do Hoon sitting next to each other. In the drama, Ki Do Hoon plays Kim Woo Hyuk, a detective who has a crush on Yoo Ryung (Moon Geun Young). The photo gives a glimpse of Kim Woo Hyuk’s straightforward attitude towards romance as he gazes at Yoo Ryung with a caring expression, causing Yoo Ryung to respond with an awkward smile.

Despite the fact that Kim Seon Ho and Ki Do Hoon are rivals in the drama, they draw attention on set with their bright smiles and playful jokes. Viewers are enjoying their quarrelsome bromance in the drama as well.

While Jung Yoo Jin plays a stern officer named Ha Ma Ri in the drama, she is actually full of cute charms on set as she poses for the camera with a slight tilt of her head and a lovely smile. She shows great chemistry with Ki Do Hoon as partners in crime.

catch-the-ghost1.jpg

“Catch the Ghost” airs Mondays and Tuesdays at 9:30 p.m. KST.

cr:soompi

Moon Geun Young x Kim Seon Ho at Catch The Ghost Press Conference.(eng sub)

[PHOTO] 191202 tvN releases new still cuts of Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho (also known as Go-Yoo Couple) for the upcoming episode of Catch the Ghost

EKwlxHaU8AEJWFb?format=jpg&name=small

Source: naver #MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost #KimSeonHo #김선호

@bebebisous33 you are right , their most be something connecting dead people , it’s make sense now why killer stop that day he may thought he see ghost :joy: why the sister picture was alone from the rest he may be surprised for the reason why same person he killed was still walking again :sweatingbullets:

But now annoyed with MR she knows YR can’t control her emotions so why invited her do work with her , if she will be mean to her like this  ( who she knows can control their emotions when it personal matter) I feel Like she want to make YR look bad with everyone when she lose control Like today , make killer walk away with her unprofessional way  .This time they were lucky he isn’t real killer but what about next time . 

5de5641518668802135218.gif?download

5de56395f21e3434821734.gif?download

5de563ae56fbe362933697.gif?download

Finally, caught up with it. So the captain wasn't joking when he said he is a witness, not the actual killer. @Ameera Ali Those pics summed up lol:joy:

I haven't watched the raw but the preview looks intense. How the hell did they escape? And is it confirmed that the mental patient is the actual killer? Also, that caretaker better not hurt JS mom:crazy:.

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

Finally, caught up with it. So the captain wasn't joking when he said he is a witness, not the actual killer. @Ameera Ali Those pics summed up lol:joy:

he hilarious the way he try to make up story that he was taking a walk in the tunnel as if it’s normal thing :joy: 

output_uImN7Y.gif

** yeah they better not hurt her , he will feel guilty because he didn’t check up woman probably 

Archived