[Drama 2019] Catch The Ghost, 유령을 잡아라

marykarmelina

Well that was a twist!!!At least i know the dude plays psyho roles great as he was also one in Less than Evil.I guess i truly wanted to believe they would cast an unfamiliar face for the criminal not to suspect the guy as the prime suspect..I'm curious how much of his attention seeker persona is real and how much it's acted...If he did kill all the other victims it would be in tone with his crazy attention seeking persona we've been given..I also think he is using his comrades weaknesses as i hint he knew about Hyung Soo's illness as well...Such a troublesome gang,with 2 psychopaths and one aggresive dude...Gotta love their focus on his legs on the last scene,showing it matched the one of the Subway Ghost...Curious if the Mom kills the survivor...

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, nateko said:

Ahhh, the whole crimes division needs to burn in hell. Can't believe how many assholes work in there including MR and WH, that guy's crush sure was short lived. JS made me cry real bad at the beginning of the episode. So happy that it was him who talked some sense in MR thick skull. 

Well, after that she was still resentful and arrogant...:angry: she kept looking down on YR. But it came even worse... she asked for YR's DNA in order to compare the DNA on the clothes. I really want to slap her!!

Striking that JS's words had an effect on WH who realized why YR had acted like she was guilty. I am glad that WH decided to stand by YR's side. Sure, JS wasn't pleased to see the return of the love rival. :)

Damn,i'd fire Ma Ri the second she said that Yoo Jin might have done something bad(aka the girl with autism grade 2) to make the killer kill her and all the other victims after,aka the victim being the responsable for this killing spree...How much of this arogance can be permited...Girl has issues,take a break and work on them...

Killer Dude is smart how he is playing the other two against each other making them think they are the Subway Ghost while he is all scardy cat...The Gang Leader mentioned that the Boldie aka Bong Man Mother works at a hospital as cleaner(so many redherings between the 3 of the guys)

Don't know if anyone mentioned it before but damn, the actor playing Kyung Soo resembles So Ji Sob so much in some frames,realized it since ep 10 when he was at the doctor :joy:

i love the beginning too...till they held hands :wub:

i keep on giggling

Though i dont understand exactly wht they were saying in detail, i cant help loving & giggling all the way

i really hope they're going to have kiss scenes

32 minutes ago, Miky88 said:

Damn,i'd fire Ma Ri the second she said that Yoo Jin might have done something bad(aka the girl with autism grade 2) to make the killer kill her and all the other victims after,aka the victim being the responsable for this killing spree...How much of this arogance can be permited...Girl has issues,take a break and work on them...

whaat??? she said those??? :astonished:

So rude ...no wonder she cant solve the case

so self-absord

If only she can be more a little bit open minded, not so being judgmental, and listen to start searching the tunnel

then she can investigate more thouroughly

Then she should be able to be closer to catch the Ghost

I dont understand how police can eliminate the possiblity of searching the tunnel, even if there 's a rule of not going there

especially this is a serial murder case

i hope she's going to get her downfall and learn her lesson well to become a better detective

49 minutes ago, Miky88 said:

Killer Dude is smart how he is playing the other two against each other making them think they are the Subway Ghost while he is all scardy cat...The Gang Leader mentioned that the Boldie aka Dong Man Mother works at a hospital as cleaner(so many redherings between the 3 of the guys)

Don't know if anyone mentioned it before but damn, the actor playing Kyung Soo resembles So Ji Sob so much in some frames,realized it since ep 10 when he was at the doctor :joy:

Honestly, I wasn't sure that she was blaming YR but I had the feeling that she was trying to turn YR into a perpetrator. So thanks for the info. MR needs to get fired because she is not a real cop. Everything she does is for her mother... so that the latter would be proud of her. On the other hand, it looks like her mother is blaming JS for MR's mistakes and behavior. But in order to be sure, I need the subtitles.

30 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Honestly, I wasn't sure that she was blaming YR but I had the feeling that she was trying to turn YR into a perpetrator. So thanks for the info. MR needs to get fired because she is not a real cop. Everything she does is for her mother... so that the latter would be proud of her. On the other hand, it looks like her mother is blaming JS for MR's mistakes and behavior. But in order to be sure, I need the subtitles.

Yes,she told YR that her sister might be the one at fault for inciting all the killings,basically tossing the blame on a young girl who has 2ed grade autism,a sick person...Her Mother was dissappointed in Ma Ri in the case involving Yoo Ryung and bothered her not understanding her actions: Why did she do all this stuff alone not asking Metro's help making Ma Ri confess she didn't help her back then making all the excuses that the patern was different,no corpse found making the Mom tell her even with all this stuff missing,seeing YR sooo earnest and desperate meaning she should have investigated and that she is dissapointed in her...Sad that Ma Ri even now doesn't realize or at least admit it that she was wrong,if so many people left and right tell u that,it means something is indeed wrong yet she still keeps her stance,i guess admiting her fault is worse than all the other stuff...From my view Mari's Mother is more casually blaming JS as a mother not as a profesional,that her daughter is not sleeping nor eating after he dumped her yet JS told her to compliment her and all making the Mom say that it's her fault now...How things are i think it's quite hard to compliment her as a profesional,at least in this case...

20 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@nateko I can’t believe he want to shut the door & run :joy:

I know, right :joy: this was so hilarious. After watching the preview I thought that he'll act so brave in this scene and then that happened :joy:

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Striking that JS's words had an effect on WH who realized why YR had acted like she was guilty. I am glad that WH decided to stand by YR's side. Sure, JS wasn't pleased to see the return of the love rival. :)

While I'm also glad that WH got his thought together, I'm still mad at how he initially acted. At the beginning of the episode he ignored her quite knowingly and even before, when he just got to watch that CCTV he turned away from her. Yes, he was disappointed in her but does he or any of them really have a right to be disappointed? They did nothing to help her initially. He had this ideal that he created of a pure pitiful woman in need of support and protection and when she doesn't fit his ideal he's disappointed. 

@Ameera Ali @nateko Old habit are hard to die. :D He can't change right away.

By the way, I was wondering if the mother has been mistaken about the identity of the Subway Ghost. Imagine the irony, she kills the witness thinking that her son did that because of the incident from 2 years ago. What if the Subway Ghost witnessed the incident which triggered the serial killing?

What caught my attention is that the killer remembered YJ in the suitcase and he has a picture of her dead. Last week, we assumed that YJ had survived and was living with the ahjumma. The fact that he thinks about the dead YJ makes me think that the Subway Ghost might not be aware of everything. 

38 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

By the way, I was wondering if the mother has been mistaken about the identity of the Subway Ghost. Imagine the irony, she kills the witness thinking that her son did that because of the incident from 2 years ago.

Oh, that's a good guess but it would be kinda horrible to the mother. I do wonder how did YJ survive, if she did. Wouldn't the Subway Ghost be more nervous if YJ survived or her body disappeared? And the dude with DID seemed to recognise YR too, so he was also involved in whatever happened two years ago and saw YJ there. 

I think I know why MR hates YR so much. It's not because she thinks YR is a bad person for abandoning her sister, it's because YR is a living proof of her incompetence. Whenever she looks at YR she sees what she hates the most - her failure. What a toxic mentality...

1 hour ago, nateko said:

Oh, that's a good guess but it would be kinda horrible to the mother. I do wonder how did YJ survive, if she did. Wouldn't the Subway Ghost be more nervous if YJ survived or her body disappeared? And the dude with DID seemed to recognise YR too, so he was also involved in whatever happened two years ago and saw YJ there. 

I think I know why MR hates YR so much. It's not because she thinks YR is a bad person for abandoning her sister, it's because YR is a living proof of her incompetence. Whenever she looks at YR she sees what she hates the most - her failure. What a toxic mentality...

I agree with you. But in my opinion, there is more to it. YR has proven to her that she was even better than MR. She achieved a lot on her own where MR failed. That's why MR tarnished her "research" by showing the CCTV to the other members. She needed to destroy her reputation immediately so that her efforts would be ignored and diminished. Notice that right after showing the CCTV, the other team members stopped looking at YR's documents and paper. MR perceives her as a rival in her career.

In other words, YR doesn't just remind her of her own failure but she is also jealous. She has even one more reason to be jealous. She sees  that JS and even WH are taking YR's side. 

@Ameera Ali I am also wondering if someone among the police is helping the Subway Ghost... like f. ex. the officer responsible for PR. I mean, how did the Subway Ghost know about the connection between line 3 and Wandoori station? He is rather young, then we have this rule that no policeman is allowed to go to the tunnel...  

2 hours ago, nateko said:

I think all 3 members are somehow involved in some way or another in the accident from 2 years ago that started this all...U see the writer throwing info here and there that makes it even more ambiguous as it's intended...Like today's info about Boldie Mother,that she works as a cleaner at the hospital... Still curious if it was the same one who attacked Yoo Ryung that night at the station and why he stoped midway... I doubt he let her go because of weak heart at this rate...

Now my guess is that the attention seeker is using the other two to cover his own tracks while putting his scardy cat mask... At this point i can't feel pity for the Mother for her cover ups or even more if she kills the victim to silence her...That's not helping one's child it's destroying him more and more along with countless lives(because many families,friends etc were destroyed with each victim) and it could be prevented...

That's my perspective as well on Ma Ri reaction towards Yoo Ryung...It's even more infuriating and sad that she doesn't do anything to change that even when people single her faults and stubbornly stays by her own faulty logic while continuing to abuse Yoo Ryung with her aggresive comments making herself as the victim in this whole case...I guess for the others was easier to toss the blame on other than to look at their own fault and why their case became a cold one...Glad that someone told them in the face and even more JS when she tossed the almighty CCTV like it was the ultimate motivation for her actions...

@ktcjdrama , @triplem he isn’t hiding his feeling at all , so refreshing :wub:

@bebebisous33 if the suspect of the trio is the ghost subway killer , What about the shoulder tick , I don’t see any one of the three guy , they where chasing today have it , is it come & go thing or what :sweatingbullets:

last night episode was good. been watching it without and with subs few times. 

even the rivalry between JS and WH also fun to watch.

tonight episode definitely will cause me craving for monday next week to come faster:joy: can see in the preview tonight that JS is sad. n looks like YR in charge again for tonight ep. last night mainly JS is the lead probably to show how fragile and tired our FL was. 

the drama not ended yet but i already replaying the episodes :lol:

New still :)

2019112613413603058d3244b4fed18217218612

EKRsdC4UUAAV9y-?format=jpg&name=medium

cr:MGYIFC

[SNS] 191126 lee_jae_woo_ instagram update:

EKRY_yuUcAEhhJL?format=jpg&name=small

#tvN #MonTueDrama #CatchTheGhost

Actually, we the #Grasshoppers are close to each other~~ so today #pleasetunein!!!!!

Trans by: mgyifc

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost

Catch The Ghost Ep 12 Preview ♡ ♡ ♡.Eng Sub

Archived