Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Catch The Ghost, 유령을 잡아라

[PHOTO] 191206 tvN releases new still cuts of Moon Geun Young for Catch the Ghost

ELGENLeUUAATnOg?format=jpg&name=small

Source: naver #MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost

[PHOTO] 191208 tvN releases new behind the sceme snaps of Moon Geun Young, Kim Seon Ho, Ki Do Hun, Jung Yoo Jin, Jo Jae Yoon and Ahn Seung Gyun

ELOj7MhU8AAzigj?format=jpg&name=small

Source: naver #MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost #KimSeonHo #김선호

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Just a quick note to say I really liked the last 2 episodes. The twist of who the subway ghost was , really  surprised me. But I have to say , I did not feel sorry for him as in his actions cannot be justified by the sad back story. It was tragic to see his daughter die like that but he also took it out on innocent lives. I suppose his anger was directed not only at the perpetrator, who is mentally unstable but also at the indifference of the  the bystanders. But nevertheless two wrongs don't make a right.  Also the mum has been enabling him so that makes her equally guilty of his crimes. I understand her heart of course , as mums we want to protect our children. But still....

With regards to the romance , it has definitely taken a back seat given that this is also a police procedural....but I have to say no one does procedurals as well as OCN, so the crime solving has sometimes been quite unbelievable - maybe the comedic tone does not allow me to to take what they do seriously :lol:. So that's why it is a shame that the writer did not flesh out the romance a bit more. The OTP has pretty good chemistry and after 14 episodes , they are still not yet a couple...gahh I am a little saddened by that. 

Anyway, I hope that writer nim will be kind and wrap up this whole subway ghost arc soon and give time for YR and her sis to reconnect . And of course spare some time for our OTP. Also I really don't care about Mari (her arrogance has really been off putting ) I hope they don't spend so much time on her .

Edited by triplem
  • Like 6
  • Love 4

[PHOTO] 191209 tvN releases new still cuts of Yoo Ryung vs Subway Ghost as the drama approaches the end of its run

78452720_2692488027453997_55424871518133

Source: Naver

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost

[PHOTO] 191209 tvN releases new still cuts for tonight's episode of Catch the Ghost

79473393_2692046587498141_20531726515804

Source: naver

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost #KimSeonHo #김선호

• Like 1
  • Love 7

Good luck to all you viewers tonight. I purposely held off watching last week's episodes. So will be avoiding this forum till I can watch 4 episodes at once.

Doesn't really matter how it is solved I am here for the romance. Looking forward to seeing how it goes. Saying good bye early as I unfortunately started a 40 episode drama today. Which I must finish before I watch ep 13-16. Good drama. And I still don't know the male lead's name. I must remember it before I leave this series. I keep calling in him " Mr dimples. "

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Off topic for a moment

While we are waiting for tonight's episode, let's enjoy more of Kim Seon Ho's handsome face :wub: on 2 Days 1 Night S4
It's recently subbed, and I heard it was good

So let's consider it's snack before mealtime ...LOL

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
As it is an illegal streaming link , pls pm Yuki for the link . Thanks
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Guys , any progress with our OTP romance? I saw from the cuts still focus on catching the Subway Ghost ? 

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
  • Naughty 1

@triplem i think so

i watched the raw last nite, but didnt have time today to watch the sub

There were always scenes where JS comforted YR like usual in every eps

BUT...he was so dull that he didnt give YR hugs when she sobbed thinking about how her sister might not forgive her etc :crazy:

(if i dont misunderstand their conversation)

progress on MR, she finally said good/comforting words to YR

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, triplem said:

Guys , any progress with our OTP romance? I saw from the cuts still focus on catching the Subway Ghost ? 

yet to watch with sub :)

maybe we will get lucky today :joy:

he clearly look like in review he doing whatever he can to bring the runny away sister :mrgreen: to focus on romance :phew:

15759739821575973927.gif

• Like 6

[INFO] 191210 The complete OST of Catch the Ghost has been released today, December 10 through various online music sites. Featuring 28 tracks including the background music of the drama.

78847198_2694910840545049_73076633526358

Source: tvndramaofficial

[PHOTO] 191210 tvN releases new still cuts of Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho as the drama prepares for the end of it's run tonight

78552794_2694893673880099_25145836983141

Source: https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20191210130624695

[SNS] 191210 actormadang_kids instagram update:

78264135_2694881750547958_37670978709482

Moon Geun Young with Sae Rom

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchTheGhost

[SNS] 191210 Moon Geun Young Instagram Update:

The day I first filmed at the rooftop room-
I saw Yoo Ryung and Yoo Jin.

The neighborhood who greet Yoo Jin,
Yoo Ryung would return the greeting on her behalf, etc.
That's the image of how the sisters would have lived.

And now in this place-
The Ghost actors and staffs are also here.
I wish that our time we had together will remain as good memories.
Sincerely everyone thank you for all of your hardwork

#tvNMonTueDrama #CatchTheGhost #9:30pm #FinalEpisode #ThankYou #ForYourLove

#Day1544

Trans by: mgyifc

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Thanks @yukiyukiku I just got off watching the subbed eps ...So what we have been shown was that the caretaker ahjumma found Jin and looked after her and she hid Jin for Jin's safety....I find that hard to believe. YR called her out on it because , it is kidnap. I agree ... Ahjumma's rationale was that Jin would have been killed by her son if she was returned to YR. While there's some truth to that , she's just really protecting her son. I cannot empathise with the ahjumma even though she took good care of Jin. Also I am not from medical background but does someone who  has concussion suddenly remember things when they are Alzheimer patients? Lol! 

Honestly , they have been dragging this whole thing too long but i suppose the drama's name is Catch The Ghost :lol:... I guess they need to keep to that right till eps 16...I don't even expect a kiss but at least let the OTP officially date !

• LOL 6

@triplem yeaaa...that bang_head_then_suddenly_remember is hilarious ..LOL

we know the usual drama cliche is amnesia

i didnt expect here at the Catch the Ghost has reverse-effect & benefit only to the Alzheimer patients

when JS's Mom hurt her head, i thought she's going to bleed and died

thank God...she suddenly normal & remember things so clear 

only happen in the dramaland ..LOL

• LOL 6

Finally some sweet romance 

He gave her a gift ...and kkkkk the tension now that they hv to do the night shift .. haha she admiring him wiping his wet hair :D

Both feeling awkward & shy 

Ok they held hands! It’s official :wub:

I’m waiting for more cuts 

• Like 1
  • Love 6