[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

53 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

i’ve seen others doing this too but why does my heart flutters so much when pichi does it :wub:

Because it looks so natural, not forced or showy, instantaneous, like they have been attuned to each other for a long time, so that Sept/Oct start/day 1 seems likely. That would explain the finger rubbing thing and the tvn live chat interview. 

I wish I could repost the video, but look at the second one after the cookie gif, if you notice Wookie’s right hand in a position to hold hands reaching out to YIN’s palm but instead of slipping into LDW’s hand she reached for his wrist, slight corrections like that show that she is trying not to get caught but eagle-eyed shippers notice everything :lol:

Like this... as if he was intending to do this...

And that my fellow shippers is what we can hold on to according to my delulu heart and mind :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 7

16 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

thanks a lot! @louie_999 here’s your cookie hahaha

Reveal hidden contents

hP6BhZM.gif

i’ve seen others doing this too but why does my heart flutters so much when pichi does it :wub:

ayiiieeeeee :rolleyes:

Hey peeps! Confirmed la..from the 1st video..can not just see he purposely walked faster than her to lead her down..he also naturally held out his hand for her..where YIN naturally just held his..cmon! Unless u are a couple..if not why would the male co star pay so much attention to you..most is like KGE and GY..where GY didnt even walk faster nor offered his hand upfront..neither did LDW offer to KGE of he is meant to be nice to his colleagues rite???  I seriously dont think we are delulu now...they are together!!!:wub::wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 3

5 minutes ago, michsg said:

Hey peeps! Confirmed la..from the 1st video..can not just see he purposely walked faster than her to lead her down..he also naturally held out his hand for her..where YIN naturally just held his..cmon! Unless u are a couple..if not why would the male co star pay so much attention to you..most is like KGE and GY..where GY didnt even walk faster nor offered his hand upfront..neither did LDW offer to KGE of he is meant to be nice to his colleagues rite???  I seriously dont think we are delulu now...they are together!!!:wub::wub:

Exactlyyyyyyy! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 9

11 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

@zee1983 are u talking about this one ayieeeeeee :rolleyes:

YESSS!! That one! see, no eye contact to verify/check if either is okay with the gesture. LDW just reaches out to lead, guide, and assist her down the steps. YIN also automatically accepts the assistance. :blush:  it just looks so natural, so bereft of shyness and awkwardness, that it gives you the conclusion that they're 3000% percent comfortable with each other, touching/holding hands; hihihihi

• Like 3
  • Love 8

50 minutes ago, michsg said:

Yup just look at the second lead, guy did not even try to catch up :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, zee1983 said:

Exactlyyyyyyy! :wub:

Seemed like we tot the same at the same hour! :D

39 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

Yup just look at the second lead, guy did not even try to catch up :rolleyes:

Exactly. If u see of the the previous posted vid of the 4 of them moving off stage of Goblin..GY didn't even bother initially to offer to lead KGE..

• Love 8

41 minutes ago, lhynne said:

Smiling all throughout the whole video

They do really have a world of their own 

https://youtu.be/wOYmkrQHJFY

Come to think of it..in the TYH's BTSes...i feel YIN is trying hard to prevent herself from  hugging LDW..u see both hands raising..then will like pause for 1 sec..then go for biceps..whereas he behaves slightly 'free-er'..by being mischievous... and sinec fans are totally delulu..they decide not to fan the flames by no combined commercials..n do separate work..until they are ready to announce

• Like 2
  • Love 5

all of you are absolutely right! WE can totally see how comfortable they are with each other and they are so in sync! I find that only super close friends or couples would have such chemistry. LDW displayed a lot of care and protection for YIN wherever they are, and likewise for YIN towards LDW. Just look at the break up scene when LDW suddenly teared and was ashamed with of himself but YIN consoled him instantly by following him and patting him (and close to hugging him) and YIN even used a cute tone to calm him down after laughing at the situation. I mean... if your costar whom you are just friends made an NG by crying, would you console him by walking towards him and pat him with that cute tone like YIN did? If it is me, I would just pat him without the cute tone and I won't stand that close to him unless I'm super duper close to him. Cos I don't want to go into his personal space. 

• Love 9

7 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

Welcome aboard the delulu train... let’s delulu together shall we? :lol:

What finally convinced your delulu mind they are a couple? 

For me it was the hand rubbing thing :wub:What about you guys?

Mine is the hand rubbing (same as u) and from the teaser- Christmas tree scene...where YIN asked LDW 'wae wae wae?' It really isnt a close friend type of tone especially between a man ana a woman..i wont even do that to a close guy mate..even if it's a close guy mate.. the tone would be less nasal.. and i wont still hold on his hand..I'll probably be more brusque.. more buddy to buddy

• Like 2
  • Love 9

I don't know how to make GIFs but the first presscon GIF above, the part where after posing for pictures and LDW kind of instinctively/unconsciously for a second almost reached her hand but opted to just guide her back and give way so she could walk first..maybe it will be obvious if he holds her hand midway on stage.

• Love 7

Hi all, I give up, I have to delurk because I find myself reading n saying “Exactly!”  to myself too many times.

Pichi couple here are showing signs many (me included) saw in Song-Song couple n Nam Joo-hyuk and Lee Sung-kyung (though this couple broke up later). 

When Pichi Couple are near each other, they move as people who are instinctively aware of the other. They seem to predict the way the other will move and they can count on the other to make them look right. They don’t leave the other alone, or trail behind or walk ahead. In front of a camera or a crowd, without looking, they mirror each other. 

One thing I note - and I must concede this is my take - it seems that the character of KJR is someone who has high-functioning autism n LDW conveyed well the character’s inability to understand people’s emotions and reactions but here’s the thing, when the script required him to snap into quick reflexive, seize-the-chance-to-kiss mode, our friend displayed an ease and gumption that can only come from within. To me, he was himself when it came to the kisses with YIN’s OJS, n not the socially awkward KJR. 

Edited by profiler
Grammar, punctuation
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, michsg said:

Mine is the hand rubbing (same as u) and from the teaser- Christmas tree scene...where YIN asked LDW 'wae wae wae?' It really isnt a close friend type of tone especially between a man ana a woman..i wont even do that to a close guy mate..even if it's a close guy mate.. the tone would be less nasal.. and i wont still hold on his hand..I'll probably be more brusque.. more buddy to buddy

Yup...I would be like...”what the heck??!!! why don’t you like it?!” if it were just a buddy of mine :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

13 minutes ago, profiler said:

Hi all, I give up, I have to delurk because I find myself reading n saying “Exactly!”  to myself too many times.

Pichi couple here are showing signs many (me included) saw in Song-Song couple n Nam Joo-hyuk and Lee Sung-kyung (though this couple broke up later). 

When Pichi Couple are near each other, they move as people who are instinctively aware of the other. They seem to predict the way the other will move and they can count on the other to make them look right. They don’t leave the other alone, or trail behind or walk ahead. In front of a camera or a crowd, Without looking, they mirror each other. 

One thing I note - and I must concede this is my take - it seems that the character of KJR is someone who has high-functioning autism n LDW conveyed well the character’s inability to understand people’s emotions and reactions but here’s the thing, when the script required him to snap into quick reflexive, seize-the-chance-to-kiss mode, our friend displayed an ease and gumption that can only come from within. To me, he was himself when it came to the kisses with YIN’s OJS, n not the socially awkward KJR. 

Welcome aboard! I completely agree with your observations. There is just something about the Pichi couple that makes us do things we don’t usually do :lol:

I didn’t have an Instagram account until I became a shipper. Can’t miss out on the stories from other fans :lol:

• Love 8

1 hour ago, profiler said:

To me, he was himself when it came to the kisses with YIN’s OJS, n not the socially awkward KJR. 

Our boy is definitely smooth, coz it’s kind of hard to believe (the way KJR is being described by the CEO) to have those kind of moves. Check out these scenes if you can rewatch: 

923-C921-E-ED41-41-F0-BF5-F-E5-BF5-A4-B7

FBC1-D251-85-D9-42-CD-9-DBC-DF75-A0-CAB4

3-FC50-BDD-5-E6-B-45-AE-AAFF-ED9-A4-FE94

• Like 1
  • Love 10

That hands gesture on TYH presscon while Wookie trying to hold her Palm not only her wrist is soo obvious, im so agree with you guys his gesture is so natural like its their daily habit. 

But i want to add some details here. I dont get it why InNa just hold his wrist like trying to being friend-only *but kinda failed in my opinion:sweatingbullets:*. Because after go down from stage InNa still hold his hands :sweatingbullets:. Check vid below. 

And holding his wrist instead of his palm not only once but three times along presscon. She just can hold Wookie's hand like in Goblin presscon rite? Definitely trying to hide something in my opinion.

While in Goblin presscon they are seemed more natural in holding hands but with eye contact first. Still in friend state but with a bit crush and flirty. :rolleyes: Go check vid below for comparing.

Dear lady, we know you are being a bit cautious now. But we get it, we do get it. Waiting for the time when you are really ready for it. :wub: Dont make us wait too long actually, urri InNa-ssi :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 2