[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

7 hours ago, patKdramaFan said:

I have seriously been trying hard to watch other dong wook and in na series with other costars but it's so difficult, I am still totally in the pichi couple universe, hard to imagine seeing them with someone else right now, just can't make up my mind to try it as of now... 

Yup same here, not ready to move on just yet :(

• Love 6

4 hours ago, aveerie said:

Hon, you don't have to worry about that because I think most of us here are on the same boat. Them being paired and getting cozy with other actors in other dramas are still not a welcome sight. Like I said before, I think I'll only be okay with this kind of thing after they get married. Pardon my delulu heart, but that's the way I feel about things when it comes to uri pichi couple. 

True, since this is my first ship, I guess I’ll learn the hard way :lol:

• Love 5

5 hours ago, aveerie said:

I think GY's admiration for YIN is more an admiration for a fellow artist who is able to bring a character to life more than what many of them had expected, and I think YIN is honored and flattered to be appreciated by someone like GY who is considered as one of the top actors in the industry. I think GY knows how LDW feels about YIN and who, most probably, had called dibs on her first. Also, I think it could be LDW who keeps mentioning her first to GY & KGE that's why the latter two (especially KGE) have become their shippers and have therefore come to talk about her when YIN's not around (as mentioned by LDW during the Goblin Special) to probably indulge him whenever he brings her up. 

I was gonna say - bro code. LDW definitely singled her out already. But I also suspect Gong Yoo was in a relationship at the time - we just had and have no idea who, as he is so good at keeping things private.

Re: mentioning her frequently, I think so too! He was so adorable when he was jesting about looking good for his upcoming kiss scene, and GY and KGE teasing him about it. And when the actual kissing scene was being filmed, he tried to steer it towards a passionate one (back and forth) much to YIN’s surprise. Obviously our boy was smitten ever since Goblin.

• Love 7

12 hours ago, louie_999 said:

Haha! I was surprised that there was an update in the post when I posted my first post.

Either way, the fact that that particular photo as the one chosen by KJR (or maybe by LDW himself) in ep 10 is something to think about. 

hahahaha yeah I kept making new edits and was like whoops what if someone keeps seeing more stuff added on hahaha sorry about that and yeahhh now that you mention KJR choosing that particular photo in the drama it definitely is something to be consider XD

• Love 6

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

Re: mentioning her frequently, I think so too! He was so adorable when he was jesting about looking good for his upcoming kiss scene, and GY and KGE teasing him about it. And when the actual kissing scene was being filmed, he tried to steer it towards a passionate one (back and forth) much to YIN’s surprise. Obviously our boy was smitten ever since Goblin.

Yes, I agree, it was quite obvious, especially requests for the first kiss and the last kiss which LDW seemed to joke about, and if we put two and two together, the reason why it didn’t take was because of how YIN perceived Wookie then, now that she saw him as someone worth swooning over, our girl yielded (....according to my delulu mind )

:lol:

• Love 6

30 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

Trans: woah lee dong wook and yoo in na are in a relationship, from goblin to touch your heart to real life 

AMEN AMEN AMEN 

Is this true? Jinja? Even if this isn't true my heart really jumped omo

• Like 1
  • Love 6

friends do u know where i can find the original video of our pichicouple during the presscon when they were going up together on stage. this one

V3Q3KPJ.png

and this one

nG3K0Jp.png

i watched it on yt, someone made a fmv but i cant find the original video. :cry: please, if someone knows please let me know ill give u a cookie haha thanks in advance yoo inna saranghae

*im making gifs and vid. hehe

• Love 6

Hi fellow shippers! 

I've been reading this thread for a very long time and finally felt the need to join in the convo. I couldn't open my old account so I decided to create a new one. HAHAHAHA. I'm the same as most of you here, i.e. I read this thread daily and hope for more heart fluttering moments from our beloved YIN and LDW. :) I just wanna say hello to all and hope to read more fun insights from those who would love to share your thoughts~ Anyway, if any of you embark on fan fictions, please drop me a link. I would love to read them! Have a great day everyone~ 

• Like 2
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, riiko1988 said:

friends do u know where i can find the original video of our pichicouple during the presscon when they were going up together on stage. this one

Finally found one of their presscon videos with english subs here:

You can see the part where they went down the stage together at 4:56. But it doesn't show them climbing up together (which I think should have been at 8:13 while the host is cheering them).

There's another video where they go to the table where they'll be interviewed, but YIN walked ahead while trying to reach out to LDW who is trying to reach out his hand:

I'll try to look for the part where they show them climbing up together. 

• Love 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, DeePlatonicFan said:

Hi fellow shippers! 

I've been reading this thread for a very long time and finally felt the need to join in the convo. I couldn't open my old account so I decided to create a new one. HAHAHAHA. I'm the same as most of you here, i.e. I read this thread daily and hope for more heart fluttering moments from our beloved YIN and LDW. :) I just wanna say hello to all and hope to read more fun insights from those who would love to share your thoughts~ Anyway, if any of you embark on fan fictions, please drop me a link. I would love to read them! Have a great day everyone~ 

Welcome back! :)

• Like 2
  • Love 4

6 hours ago, Heart_note said:

What if all this time it's all true and just really good at hiding things lol :D delulu all the way :wub:

Ooohhhh this is what I have been convincing myself since Day 1. Hehehe

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, riiko1988 said:

FINALLY FOUND ONE:

GOING DOWN AT 4:59, GOING UP AT 8:11

I'll be waiting for your cookies. 

I

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Heart_note said:

What if all this time it's all true and just really good at hiding things lol :D delulu all the way :wub:

Ooohhhh this is what I have been convincing myself since Day 1. Hehehe

• Love 5

17 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

i’ve seen others doing this too but why does my heart flutters so much when pichi does it

In the first GIF- the way LDW reaches out for her hand from behind her LIKE IT'S THE MOST NATURAL THING IN THE WORLD. (no shyness or awkward smiles as would be evident from first-timers or not-that-close co-stars) when he reached out for her wrist/hand when they were about to go down the stage, he didnt look at her or ask for her permission or anything like that. it's just seemed like something that they're both already accustomed to (holding hands that is :P). just my delulu mind (which is insisting that it makes sense!). that's something that happens between bf-gf, if i had a friend or colleague who would assist me walking down the stairs, they'd look up first or glance (if not verbal) to check if it's ok. if it's my bf, the reaching out to assist is automatic hihihihihi

***i think it was the same reaction/behavior when he assisted her to get off the ride in the amusement park BTS? hihihi :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 10