Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

1 hour ago, DaebakYIN said:

@aveerie  @MsMagic

Thanks for the analysis and timeline. I heard somewhere that we are too delulu in this ship but to be honest most of it is backed by legit observations. Being an LDW fan has its advantages because you can see the difference in him this time, it is not just his passion but also

his tenderness showing which to me seems that it could be a deeper kind of love. And contrary to what other people might think, I was not a fan of YIN until they paired up. We love our boy and we want the best for him which for now is YIN. Maybe if things don’t work out I will support another relationship but it would be tough to win me over after this :lol: Having feelings even after years when you initially realized it means it can go the distance :wub:

Oh let them - our happiness is ours to keep, and their  perception of us speaks more of them than us. In short, I don’t care. LOL.

Thank you though to our fellow shippers here who are always full of positive vibes! Probably because our couple are always positive as well - so it cascades to us shippers. Just like Touch Your Heart, it’s just full of love and without much drama hehe.

And speaking of positive, as soon as they get married, I hope YIN tests positive right away (if you know what I mean) LOL.

Also thank you, @DaebakYIN for sharing with us your insights re: Wookie. I’ve never been a fan of both until Goblin but it was only until TYH that I started obsessing over them. Hehe

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

23 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Also thank you, @DaebakYIN for sharing with us your insights re: Wookie. I’ve never been a fan of both until Goblin but it was only until TYH that I started obsessing over them. Hehe

You are welcome! :) I was actually on hiatus from KDrama until TYH, then I saw Goblin, their chemistry in both shows made me a shipper. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8

44 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Oh let them - our happiness is ours to keep, and their  perception of us speaks more of them than us. In short, I don’t care. LOL.

And speaking of positive, as soon as they get married, I hope YIN tests positive right away (if you know what I mean) LOL.

THIS :wub: The reactions we're getting from outside our circle were just natural reactions, so we might as well not waste our time on them and just enjoy this ride. Both are in their late thirties so they must hurry or else their genes will be wasted :lol: For me, it will be better if the baby will come before the wedding, they can just register their marriage ahead if that happens. (what am I insisting here?!) We still have 3 more nights to listen and find possible hints YEAY!!! (Though I can't fully understand...)

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

37 minutes ago, Minyeonie said:

THIS :wub: The reactions we're getting from outside our circle were just natural reactions, so we might as well not waste our time on them and just enjoy this ride. Both are in their late thirties so they must hurry or else their genes will be wasted :lol: For me, it will be better if the baby will come before the wedding, they can just register their marriage ahead if that happens. (what am I insisting here?!) We still have 3 more nights to listen and find possible hints YEAY!!! (Though I can't fully understand...)

Hahaha! Baby before or after marriage, babies or no babies - as long as in our imagination they are making babies, we should be okay hehehe

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

I can’t seem to find any eng sub for the tvn chat from its sinamole’s channel, I wonder why it is gone...hope it is only temporary

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

9 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

Saw this, wish I can listen but I will not understand a thing, hope someone will do eng sub for it soon...:(

I heard as well..didnt understand much except for some single words..like 'missing u guys so domoo domoo'...domoo domoo kamsa...etc...hahaha..not much help tho...hahahha

There were a couple of chinese fans and i think she was surprised yet thankful..i couldnt register unfortunately :grimace:

• Love 4

15 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Yes thank you for your GIFs! May I also request for a slow-mo of the first part of the first gif? He was also about to hold her hand there. Just right before they were supposed to move out of the stage, his hand swayed towards her hand and then he lifted it :blush:

this one?

ZwWdEAu.gif

its my pleasure friends! anything for our pichis! hahaha u can make requests! 

sorry just got here, it was a long day today and ive just finished watching GoT haha

ok im going to backread now!

• Like 1
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, michsg said:

I heard as well..didnt understand much except for some single words..like 'missing u guys so domoo domoo'...domoo domoo kamsa...etc...hahaha..not much help tho...hahahha

There were a couple of chinese fans and i think she was surprised yet thankful..i couldnt register unfortunately :grimace:

Thanks for the update, hope we get the video with eng sub on YT soon :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Haha! Since they are too good to being together dont blame us shipper to always have this thought on our delulu mind.:sweatingbullets:

O dear PICHI..you've ruin my life so bad, you both became my everyday habit. Please get married soon so i can live happily as well. :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

19 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

this one?

sorry just got here, it was a long day today and ive just finished watching GoT haha

Yes that one! Hahaha! Thank you!!!:wub: Your GIFs are diamonds in this forum. It’s really good to keep them here so new shippers have an idea of what we’re talking about.

I’m so sorry for requesting again, but would you happen to have a GIF if the hand rubbing in slow mo, too? I believe we never had that here as it was on yinldw’s IG which was private at the time.

Again, KAMSAHAMNIDAAAAA!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 8

42 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

Thanks will find a video and request for the slo-mo, Wookie’s hand was like should I? nah, I shouldn’t, hope no one noticed :phew: still not over GOT too :lol:

20 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

Haha! Since they are too good to being together dont blame us shipper to always have this thought on our delulu mind.:sweatingbullets:

O dear PICHI..you've ruin my life so bad, you both became my everyday habit. Please get married soon so i can live happily as well. :wub:

LOL same here, its like a season finale cliffhanger waiting for any news of our OTP :crazy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Re: GIF.

From crossing them, YIN put down her arms to her sides and LDW, despite not looking, felt that (his hand brushed hers). Then his left hand went to her right hand, and you know he was trying to hold it because of the shape of his hand when it went there for a split second, saw from his side vision that she was not taking it (in fact YIN slightly pulled her hand away) then lifted it quickly to hold her back. Hee hee hee they are super cute when they’re trying to look “normal” in front of the camera :ph34r:

• Love 7

9 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Thank you though to our fellow shippers here who are always full of positive vibes! Probably because our couple are always positive as well - so it cascades to us shippers. Just like Touch Your Heart, it’s just full of love and without much drama hehe.

im just so thankful for all here to be like me in delulu mode...i personally like both of them and like to support them...yes..i would love to see them together, i mean who doesnt want to see a nice couple together..but i wont go to the extremes as in hounding them or stuff.. im happy with the delulu state in this forum..our own investigative way - non harmful..enuff said:blush:

and me too @MsMagic..i would love for YIn to be positive asap too :wub:..best for 2 or 3 times quickly and they can appear on Superman returns! hahahaha...she must know that she can return to her svelte figure easily..and dont be discouraged by that...hahahha..and i think (personal bias again)..she willmake a cute omma...hahahaha

• Love 9

18 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Yes that one! Hahaha! Thank you!!!:wub: Your GIFs are diamonds in this forum. It’s really good to keep them here so new shippers have an idea of what we’re talking about.

I’m so sorry for requesting again, but would you happen to have a GIF if the hand rubbing in slow mo, too? I believe we never had that here as it was on yinldw’s IG which was private at the time.

Again, KAMSAHAMNIDAAAAA!!!

oh yea! hand rubbing! i like!! i miss yinldw..wonder what happened

• Love 6

soft gaze + hand rubbing/caressing

czeRrEh.gif

maybe this is better idk haha

Spoiler

lJuaQ3M.gif

girl im going to faint if i were you + slightly hand rubbing/caressing?

XF4e07V.gif

kinda? caress her hand again. omg ncjsndhjskejfjekek bye guys need some oxygen.

mot7Sj7.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 4

Can't find the original video but here's a subbed video of the thumb rubbing thingy though it was covered by the subs 

@riiko1988 daebak!!!!! You're so fast I love you hahaha

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Love the edit of this vid  with compiled clips from Goblin, TYH , QIHM and another series of LDW I don't know about

• Like 1
  • Love 7

23 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

soft gaze + hand rubbing/caressing

Thank you thank you this is much clearer :wub:

• Love 6

1 hour ago, DaebakYIN said:

This parallel though...

It’s sarang Wookie :wub: :P

Yes Wookie, it's sarang. Hee hee hee :wub::blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1