[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

15 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Yes thank you for your GIFs! May I also request for a slow-mo of the first part of the first gif? He was also about to hold her hand there. Just right before they were supposed to move out of the stage, his hand swayed towards her hand and then he lifted it :blush:

this one?

ZwWdEAu.gif

its my pleasure friends! anything for our pichis! hahaha u can make requests! 

sorry just got here, it was a long day today and ive just finished watching GoT haha

ok im going to backread now!

• Like 1
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, michsg said:

I heard as well..didnt understand much except for some single words..like 'missing u guys so domoo domoo'...domoo domoo kamsa...etc...hahaha..not much help tho...hahahha

There were a couple of chinese fans and i think she was surprised yet thankful..i couldnt register unfortunately :grimace:

Thanks for the update, hope we get the video with eng sub on YT soon :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, MsMagic said:

And speaking of positive, as soon as they get married, I hope YIN tests positive right away (if you know what I mean) LOL.

Haha! Since they are too good to being together dont blame us shipper to always have this thought on our delulu mind.:sweatingbullets:

O dear PICHI..you've ruin my life so bad, you both became my everyday habit. Please get married soon so i can live happily as well. :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

19 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

this one?

sorry just got here, it was a long day today and ive just finished watching GoT haha

Yes that one! Hahaha! Thank you!!!:wub: Your GIFs are diamonds in this forum. It’s really good to keep them here so new shippers have an idea of what we’re talking about.

I’m so sorry for requesting again, but would you happen to have a GIF if the hand rubbing in slow mo, too? I believe we never had that here as it was on yinldw’s IG which was private at the time.

Again, KAMSAHAMNIDAAAAA!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 8

42 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

Thanks will find a video and request for the slo-mo, Wookie’s hand was like should I? nah, I shouldn’t, hope no one noticed :phew: still not over GOT too :lol:

20 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

Haha! Since they are too good to being together dont blame us shipper to always have this thought on our delulu mind.:sweatingbullets:

O dear PICHI..you've ruin my life so bad, you both became my everyday habit. Please get married soon so i can live happily as well. :wub:

LOL same here, its like a season finale cliffhanger waiting for any news of our OTP :crazy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Re: GIF.

From crossing them, YIN put down her arms to her sides and LDW, despite not looking, felt that (his hand brushed hers). Then his left hand went to her right hand, and you know he was trying to hold it because of the shape of his hand when it went there for a split second, saw from his side vision that she was not taking it (in fact YIN slightly pulled her hand away) then lifted it quickly to hold her back. Hee hee hee they are super cute when they’re trying to look “normal” in front of the camera :ph34r:

• Love 8

9 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Oh let them - our happiness is ours to keep, and their  perception of us speaks more of them than us. In short, I don’t care. LOL.

Thank you though to our fellow shippers here who are always full of positive vibes! Probably because our couple are always positive as well - so it cascades to us shippers. Just like Touch Your Heart, it’s just full of love and without much drama hehe.

And speaking of positive, as soon as they get married, I hope YIN tests positive right away (if you know what I mean) LOL.

Also thank you, @DaebakYIN for sharing with us your insights re: Wookie. I’ve never been a fan of both until Goblin but it was only until TYH that I started obsessing over them. Hehe

im just so thankful for all here to be like me in delulu mode...i personally like both of them and like to support them...yes..i would love to see them together, i mean who doesnt want to see a nice couple together..but i wont go to the extremes as in hounding them or stuff.. im happy with the delulu state in this forum..our own investigative way - non harmful..enuff said:blush:

and me too @MsMagic..i would love for YIn to be positive asap too :wub:..best for 2 or 3 times quickly and they can appear on Superman returns! hahahaha...she must know that she can return to her svelte figure easily..and dont be discouraged by that...hahahha..and i think (personal bias again)..she willmake a cute omma...hahahaha

• Love 9

18 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Yes that one! Hahaha! Thank you!!!:wub: Your GIFs are diamonds in this forum. It’s really good to keep them here so new shippers have an idea of what we’re talking about.

I’m so sorry for requesting again, but would you happen to have a GIF if the hand rubbing in slow mo, too? I believe we never had that here as it was on yinldw’s IG which was private at the time.

Again, KAMSAHAMNIDAAAAA!!!

oh yea! hand rubbing! i like!! i miss yinldw..wonder what happened

• Love 6

soft gaze + hand rubbing/caressing

czeRrEh.gif

maybe this is better idk haha

Spoiler

lJuaQ3M.gif

girl im going to faint if i were you + slightly hand rubbing/caressing?

XF4e07V.gif

kinda? caress her hand again. omg ncjsndhjskejfjekek bye guys need some oxygen.

mot7Sj7.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 12
  • Thanks 4

31 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

soft gaze + hand rubbing/caressing

maybe this is better idk haha

girl im going to faint if i were you + slightly hand rubbing/caressing?

kinda? caress her hand again. omg ncjsndhjskejfjekek bye guys need some oxygen.

@riiko1988 You are a STAR!!! Thank you!!!

Oh my goodness though - he was caressing her hand the entire time! I cannot. I literally cannot!!!

Wookie could not contain his feelings..waaaaaahhhh....

Okay me too I gotta go get some oxygen. I need at least a dozen tanks of it. Stat.

P.S.

@#4jKLFdhs^I(@HRLJEHS(t83fjlsnfljslfjslkdf!!! :w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

There's many added adlibs in TYH which have summarized here before..

i want to add this one. 

in BTS when they did rehearsal this kiss and then Jungrok hug Jinshim for being tough along this time. 

InNa asked : "no need to hug him like this rite?" (no need to hug Jungrok back)

Wookie : (I believe he's being pouty and give sign he wanted a hug too and said)" I need to be patted too "

PD nim as usual laugh to see them. 

And then this scene happened. Hugged each other. :wub:

Imagine he's being pouty like he did before when begged InNa for doing kiss adlib in Goblin last episode. :sweatingbullets:

Big baby boy always got what he needs from InNa. He must be so happy. :rolleyes:

• Love 10

1 hour ago, lhynne said:

Love the edit of this vid  with compiled clips from Goblin, TYH , QIHM and another series of LDW I don't know about

Based on the haircut and the car seat looks like it is from Bubblegum, don’t remember a lot of scenes from it though so I might be wrong...

F5-BEF6-E8-821-A-41-B0-AA26-3-C169-CBA14

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

Have you seen amazingyooinna's ig story? She said, she didn't allowed (by YIN's manager) to post the photos and videos (from  volume up I think). 

And also, kfans asked her if she had plan to make Instagram account? She said she can't or don't have the plan.

Spoiler

I mean, what is this?. I know YG was so protective. But, many YG actors such as Jang Ki Yong, Lee Sung Kyung, Nam Joo Hyuk have İG account. 

Anyone has an idea?

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

Oh my goodness though - he was caressing her hand the entire time! I cannot. I literally cannot!!!

1 hour ago, profiler said:

I have seen the LIGHT! 

This might be the closest I have gotten to a religious revelation! 

Thank you @riiko1988!

Exactly my reaction when I saw it :lol:

• LOL 5
  • Love 2