[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Since you guys talk about this phenomenal food truck, i want to share my opinion based on technical thingy :D

1. Why did they have to pick that picture as banner? If they are not in special state, they could have picked their own photograph put side by side or another poster photos can be help. Since this is their both fave photo because YIN claimed this pose as "love blooms" then later we know in bts photoshoot there was a "rubbing-hand thingy", i might say this is a special truck. :rolleyes:

2. This might be a bit risky to sent foodtruck as couple while they were still filming because this can put any speculation, then later i found this might be a big step for them to give us a "hint"?:rolleyes:

3. And don't forget to notice strawberry pastries as foodtruck snacks. This is YIN's fave fruit, shown many times along the drama, yet she loves to be called "ttalgi" /strawberry as her pet name by her bf :wub:

• Love 11

9 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

If we analyze this timeline again.. start form 14th feb, they shoot MT scene which both did d first kiss scene.. yin looks very nervous and did so many NG with her laugh.. start from this, i got a feeling that she was already falling for him.. i bet ldw can read her since both r already close right? He actually test d water again.. look how he playfull make a sudden move towards her face but didnt reach her lips.. i think yin can felt his breath, thats why she got nervous n cant stop laughing to cover her feelings..her body language cant lie, and i bet ldw already knew it that time..

Also in this bts during the zoom out shot where YIN kisses LDW, does his head move forward? Cause it kind of looks like he kisses her back? I even slowed the video down and saw that his head moves forward...I think. The shadow and distance kind of makes it eh but pretty sure he moves his head forward. So I guess that could give some sort of indication to something?

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 1
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, ziggery567 said:

Also in this bts during the zoom out shot where YIN kisses LDW, does his head move forward? Cause it kind of looks like he kisses her back? I even slowed the video down and saw that his head moves forward...I think. The shadow and distance kind of makes it eh but pretty sure he moves his head forward. So I guess that could give some sort of indication to something?

Yes he did! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

oh so guys this is what happened, dongwook said ‘lets face our palms like this’ but inna said ‘this is better’. starts sulking* inna was like ‘why why why?’ still the cutest bts ever hahahah

49ORP9w.gif

btw they end up putting in teaser what inna wants :joy: i cant with these two haha but i agree with inna (probably the director too) that, looks better lmao

QkIXOuL.gif

*thanks for the link @pichiiii i did remember watching it, i just don’t remember where. thanks pal!

@Caramel machiato omo. true. seems like they were having inside joke hahaha just look at dongwook’s laugh. he was teasing her and inna’s reaction lmao

1HYvmN3.gif

*GUYS DONT QUOTE GIFS, IMAGES AND VIDEOS PLEASEEEEEEEE

• Love 10

9 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

I was curious of what they've talking about.. it seems like yin just trying to look at kim eun seok while she was talking.. but then ldw show her something under d table n make she laugh.. then gong yoo saw them.. s

He was thinking and then pull out something from his jacket and show her.. he laugh too.. that time we can see ldw's sulky face come up again..hahahaha.. but what more interesting was gong yoo offer his bump to ldw and he bump his fist.. then ldw offer his bump to kge as well when she didnt knew whats going on..then she just bump her fist to him..lols..

Did gong yoo knew something? Why he offer his bump to ldw after he "flirt" with yin? Hahahaha.. *u know.. i bet there's boy talk between gong yoo n ldw that we never knew.. hahaha

Hahahaa..you got it!

Maybe boy's talk between GY and LDW or mind reading between them since they have this great bromance. And fist bump LDW asked to KGE is just a shield to cover the first fist bump. Poor KGE playing with the kids. :D 

But back then in Goblin poster photoshoot, when LDW teasing YIN by posed blocking her from camera, seemed KGE knew something too :D

LDW and YIN definitely have their own world since the first met of Goblin :D 

• Love 7

9 hours ago, mathildafc said:

Hmmm... the cheapskate thing doesn’t match with both of their personalities as both of them are known to be generous :joy:.. so sending the coffee truck together was intentional on their part.. come to think about it YIN and LDW are from 2 different companies. Since they are busy filming at that time I’m very sure that both of their managers were involved in the coffee truck arrangement. They should have known the implications of sending the coffee truck together instead of individuals. They are surely more than can afford sending individual coffee trucks at the first place. So in my delulu opinion they are actually testing the waters and see the response by the public on whether there’s any backlash towards them or not when they send the trucks together.. and somehow there’s no scandal coming out of it... so, it’s safe to say even if they date it is acceptable by the public :D

Reveal hidden contents

Compare to the backlash by the netizens on the news of LDW and Suzy dating

spot on chinggu!  its obvious that buying indivdiual trucks would be of lesser hassle than to split money..even if doesnt involve agencies...u still need the 2 managers to split and pay right? especially if both are generous and why would you want to be stingy to a PD and jeopardise your potential career :lol:

agree with the 'water testing'...it really could be so, even if they want to promote their show, which seems like its normal for coffee truck sponsors, they can still place their individual images

• Love 6

3 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

oh so guys this is what happened, dongwook said ‘lets face our palms like this’ but inna said ‘this is better’. starts sulking* inna was like ‘why why why?’ still the cutest bts ever hahahah

btw they end up putting in teaser what inna wants :joy: i cant with these two haha but i agree with inna (probably the director too) that, looks better lmao

*thanks for the link @pichiiii i did remember watching it, i just don’t remember where. thanks pal!

@Caramel machiato omo. true. seems like they were having inside joke hahaha just look at dongwook’s laugh. he was teasing her and inna’s reaction lmao

*GUYS DONT QUOTE GIFS, IMAGES AND VIDEOS PLEASEEEEEEEE

i still feel the way YIN spoke to LDW for the hand holding, asking hime 'wae wae wae...' is really like a girlfren to a boy fren...it definitely has to be close enough to use that tone...cant be a pure oppa relationship that she can speak like that, especially when she has always been polite...she doesnt even use this tone on IU (i watched on youtube their radio recording when YIn was still DJ)

• Love 9

2 minutes ago, michsg said:

i still feel the way YIN spoke to LDW for the hand holding, asking hime 'wae wae wae...' is really like a girlfren to a boy fren...it definitely has to be close enough to use that tone...cant be a pure oppa relationship that she can speak like that, especially when she has always been polite...she doesnt even use this tone on IU (i watched on youtube their radio recording when YIn was still DJ)

I really agree with you on this one... None of their other conversations were like this... This one really shows like she has some sort of influence or control over him or at least confidence to react like that and that he wouldn't in-turn not react angrily or negatively to it... That implies closeness doesn't it? :wub:

• Love 8

13 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

Off topic...my fave pic of YIN, looks like she is in a wedding dress :wub:

Actually, LDW likes this pic of her as he said during the kakao talk live interview. This was also the pic which the MC wondered why YIN was teary-eyed and LDW very confidently, and even proudly might I add, answered it was because YIN was cold. :wub:

• Love 9

1 hour ago, Meinehappiness said:

But back then in Goblin poster photoshoot, when LDW teasing YIN by posed blocking her from camera, seemed KGE knew something too :D

LDW and YIN definitely have their own world since the first met of Goblin :D 

I think KGE & GY knew about the "crush" LDW has on YIN which is maybe why they kept talking about her even when she wasn't around during Goblin days. LDW mentioned this to YIN during the Goblin Special. There was also a clip shown in the special (it was day 2 of the special, I think) where LDW mentioned to KGE & GY in one of the BTS clips that he was trying to look good because he had a kiss scene coming up and that he had been visualizing it while he was swaying from side to side as if indicating he was thinking about a back & forth kiss. 

Oh man, it seems he had a serious "crush" on YIN back then. :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 10

24 minutes ago, michsg said:

18 minutes ago, patKdramaFan said:

I really agree with you on this one... None of their other conversations were like this... This one really shows like she has some sort of influence or control over him or at least confidence to react like that and that he wouldn't in-turn not react angrily or negatively to it... That implies closeness doesn't it? :wub:

its my fav bts because its so freaking cute how dongwook was being sulky over something so petty hahahhaa but then in the end he gave in hahahhahahaha!! idk who decided to use inna’s idea but come on guys dongwook always does what inna wants hahahahha he always obeys her. remember in thats bts when inna thinks ‘if he needs to teach me i think he doesnt need to stand over there’ or something like. then dongwook sits besides her and said ‘just tell me i will make it happen’ and they all laugh. hahaha idk how he treats others because i know he is very considerate guy but with inna he is just simply sweet like that hihi like u guys they give off lovers vibe in here! everytime i watch it the more i delulu hahaha

• Love 10

13 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

its my fav bts because its so freaking cute how dongwook was being sulky over something so petty hahahhaa but then in the end he gave in hahahhahahaha!! idk who decided to use inna’s idea but come on guys dongwook always does what inna wants hahahahha he always obeys her. remember in thats bts when inna thinks ‘if he needs to teach me i think he doesnt need to stand over there’ or something like. then dongwook sits besides her and said ‘just tell me i will make it happen’ and they all laugh. hahaha idk how he treats others because i know he is very considerate guy but with inna he is just simply sweet like that hihi like u guys they give off lovers vibe in here! everytime i watch it the more i delulu hahaha

which bts did he do that chinggu?

• Like 3

@michsg 

This bts^

Also when talking about finger rubbing before, in the bts for ep 10 where they're rehearsing the kiss scene and LDW has his hand on YIN's chin, it kind of looks like he uses his thumb to rub her chin lmao and his hand also lingers for a bit beforehand. If it's not a rub, it's a weird thumb slide lol I also watched the kiss scene from the ep and he doesn't do any of that.  

***Also, if anyone ends up quoting this, PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THE VIDEOS, THANK YOU :blush:***

• Love 8

1 hour ago, aveerie said:

I think KGE & GY knew about the "crush" LDW has on YIN which is maybe why they kept talking about her even when she wasn't around during Goblin days. LDW mentioned this to YIN during the Goblin Special. There was also a clip shown in the special (it was day 2 of the special, I think) where LDW mentioned to KGE & GY in one of the BTS clips that he was trying to look good because he had a kiss scene coming up and that he had been visualizing it while he was swaying from side to side as if indicating he was thinking about a back & forth kiss. 

Oh man, it seems he had a serious "crush" on YIN back then. :joy:

Same thoughts! I mean it was literally everywhere - the way they teased the two. And that fist bump from GY to LDW during the presscon, was a non-verbal way of saying "It was harmless man, I know she's yours."

I'm quite convinced LDW liked YIN first. Let's hope he won her over this time. I think he did :wub:, basing on the BTSs of the last few episodes of TYH. She seemed comfortable enough to feel his biceps :phew:

Slightly off-topic, can I just say - YIN is so feminine! She's like the epitome of femininity. In JKS's Candy, his criteria for his Candy was 1. feminine; 2. feminine and 3. feminine hahaha. And of course the producers chose YIN for him. I think he got totally smitten by her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

LDW said he likes this picture of her :wub:

mmhmm he better LOL

1 hour ago, aveerie said:

Actually, LDW likes this pic of her as he said during the kakao talk live interview. This was also the pic which the MC wondered why YIN was teary-eyed and LDW very confidently, and even proudly might I add, answered it was because YIN was cold. :wub:

Was he even there? I thought this was a separate shoot...unless... they are in constant communication :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

I can’t see it...can you please tell me the reason why? :rolleyes:

It's their shooting for first kiss scene. When Oh Yun Seo left to find her mirror but saw Jung Rok. The camera is already rolling and YIN is in character but LDW is still playing around. YiN got annoyed and told him to stop playing. In a cute way though...staffs are laughing at them. Naughty LDW.:wub::D

• Love 8