[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Since some of you guys keep posting some of the clips from yinldw instagram, I got curious and went to check it out.

Have you noticed this one? A short statement from Sun Sung Yoon their co-actress playing Yeo Rum in TYH the 2nd female lead.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvzlcGADF7cHm67HOPEJyMm-zx5wT2k65b15SI0/

It's quoted

She said: " I thought Yun Seo was jealous because Jung Rok was close to me in the fourth episode. Rather, in the waiting time after shooting, In Na and Dong Wook were so close that I felt left out. The reality and the situation in the drama were the opposite."

~Sun Sung Yoon / (Yoo Yeo Reum)

What got me here is, " in the waiting time after shooting "

She's talking about the real thing going on here.

• Like 4
  • Love 6

22 minutes ago, Heart_note said:

It's their shooting for first kiss scene. When Oh Yun Seo left to find her mirror but saw Jung Rok. The camera is already rolling and YIN is in character but LDW is still playing around. YiN got annoyed and told him to stop playing. In a cute way though...staffs are laughing at them. Naughty LDW.:wub::D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I remember having posted this picture as my WhatsApp status in the day I watched the last episode and my friend saw it and replied me like "Oh no! Your crush got married?" (Meaning LDW! ;)) and I told her sadly it's not a real picture but an on-screen one... :anguished: So people who don't know about it, are getting the idea like it's their wedding picture! :blush::wub:

IMG-20190331-134613.jpg

• Love 8

4 hours ago, aveerie said:

Actually, LDW likes this pic of her as he said during the kakao talk live interview. This was also the pic which the MC wondered why YIN was teary-eyed and LDW very confidently, and even proudly might I add, answered it was because YIN was cold. :wub:

I like how he answered the question for her. Heh heh heh...

• Like 2
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, ziggery567 said:

@michsg 

This bts^

Also when talking about finger rubbing before, in the bts for ep 10 where they're rehearsing the kiss scene and LDW has his hand on YIN's chin, it kind of looks like he uses his thumb to rub her chin lmao and his hand also lingers for a bit beforehand. If it's not a rub, it's a weird thumb slide lol I also watched the kiss scene from the ep and he doesn't do any of that.  

***Also, if anyone ends up quoting this, PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THE VIDEOS, THANK YOU :blush:***

Thanks @ziggery567!! :D the annoyance felt by YIN can b continually seen as demanding LDW who of course give in altho so mischievous :lol:..her level of annoyance is like with love..u know what i mean...not totally annoyed..shouldnt this be more for dating couples???

3 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Same thoughts! I mean it was literally everywhere - the way they teased the two. And that fist bump from GY to LDW during the presscon, was a non-verbal way of saying "It was harmless man, I know she's yours."

I'm quite convinced LDW liked YIN first. Let's hope he won her over this time. I think he did :wub:, basing on the BTSs of the last few episodes of TYH. She seemed comfortable enough to feel his biceps :phew:

Slightly off-topic, can I just say - YIN is so feminine! She's like the epitome of femininity. In JKS's Candy, his criteria for his Candy was 1. feminine; 2. feminine and 3. feminine hahaha. And of course the producers chose YIN for him. I think he got totally smitten by her.

YIN is sooooo sweet and feminine...i cant say even the same for myself :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I think this is what made our girl special. 

I love their friendship. I personally adore women friendship that last long. Someone ever said that women friendship was never sincere. I know that is not true, but it's kinda relatable these days. Women (mostly) tend to be competitive to each other.

I was moved when IU said in talkshow (when YIN and Suzy came as guest star as well) that IU wanna treat Suzy like YIN treats her. It's like YIN inspired her to be a better friend for her other friends.

Sorry if this kinda out of topic since it is a shipper thread. 

Edited by Caramel machiato
  • Like 2
  • Love 5

Let's compare the Goblin Wrap party with TYH wrap party.

Throwback to early 2017:

The male and female lead GY & KGE didnt avoid each other and cut the cake. No weirdness like w. TYH ML & FL. No incognito Ninjaing. 

LDW interacted w. everyone while YIN was qiuet (probably exhausted from filming/introvert not in mood for wrap party interaction). At the end it looks like LDW couldnt help but check up on her before he left? That glance, and YIN reaction to it. Cute.

Now flashforward to 2019 Wrap party and we saw how secretive and ninja that was.:ph34r: Especially the leads.

Edited by intrariver
Edited to add in the video clips
  • Love 7

Read somewhere that there was a dispatch article that they have been secretly dating? They really look so good together, and from all the BTS’s from Goblin till now, they also have such a real chemistry with each other. Not just colleagues who get along very well, but a type of familiar comfort that’s so warm to watch. I love how she so comfortably calls him “oppa” (I’d wished for her character OJS to eventually call KJR “oppa” too, but better in real than reel life!). Time to settle down, LDW, and be done with flippant dating! Here’s someone who could really work out for you!

• Love 7

32 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Let's compare the Goblin Wrap party with TYH wrap party.

Throwback to early 2017: The male and female lead GY & KGE didntnt avoid each other and cut the cake. No weirdness like w. TYH ML & FL. No incognito Ninjaing.

LDW interacted w. everyone while YIN was qiuet (probably exhausted from filming/introvert not in mood for wrap party interaction). At the end it looks like LDW couldnt help but check up on her before he left? That glance, and YIN reaction to it. Cute.

Now flashforward to 2019 Wrap party and we saw how secretive and ninja that was.:ph34r: Especially the leads.

Nice insight! I wonder if the entire staff of TYH is in on "The Secret" :lol: 

Can I just say though - YIN is extra, extra blooming in TYH! I just watched snippets of QIHM a few hours ago, and she was blooming there, too. 

I can't wait for their dating/wedding announcement. I don't mind skipping the dating announcement part, if their relationship would lead to a wedding and five babies :wub:

4 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

Read somewhere that there was a dispatch article that they have been secretly dating? They really look so good together, and from all the BTS’s from Goblin till now, they also have such a real chemistry with each other. Not just colleagues who get along very well, but a type of familiar comfort that’s so warm to watch. I love how she so comfortably calls him “oppa” (I’d wished for her character OJS to eventually call KJR “oppa” too, but better in real than reel life!). Time to settle down, LDW, and be done with flippant dating! Here’s someone who could really work out for you!

Is it a recent Dispatch article? More info please! Extremely giddy with excitement here. Haha

• Love 7

25 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

WHAT!?

Source please! 

Please be more specific. What is this "somewhere"?

And when was this article?

• Love 5

23 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

So according to YIN in this article, she can tell if a man likes a woman in 3 seconds: https://www.koreaboo.com/news/yoo-na-shares-tell-man-likes-woman-3-seconds/

Of course she can tell, she got flustered with the sexy stare + hand rubbing :P 

Omooo... This is so hilarious yet insightful. Of course, she can tell wether he into her or not. 

The interesting part of her is, when she perform herself as a love expert but at the same time, she keep questioning where she can meet the man. Like what she said in the first ep of Sundabang, or what she said to Suji Lee (one of chingu said it here), and when she had asked about her lovelife (I read this in an article, I think it is included in Sundabang).

I'll attach the sources after this...

• Love 5

3 hours ago, gilaswan said:

During what time around did you see this?

• Like 1