[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

I got a feeling that both not yet a couple b4 tyh.. but for a relationship, i think both r in d level of "close friend" (more than regular friend). If ldw dare to talk about meeting her in "private" or group, that means they already close enough b4 tyh, but not yet a couple..

That goblin gathering n drinking case, do u think that d group was hype bcoz yin n ldw will do drama together (tyh)?? So they celebrate it with all their friends (goblin grup chat). All of them maybe excited to hear that good news including kge bcoz she already sent a coffee truck at earlier drama shooting.. :D

Finally for me to decide when they started to date? I choose after break up scene too.. why? that time when they sent a coffee truck on both names was really something to me.. yes i think they already a couple b4 that coffee truck case.. hahaha.. so its b4 14th march..

maybe it was safe move since both were still shooting tyh, but why they decide to join truck if there's nothing between them? That "one" truck represent both of them.. so can i say that both already bcome "one" (dating)? :D

If they just friend, they can sent a coffee truck separately to that pdnim after tyh ended.. pdnim drama is still airing until now.. so, whats d point of sending it together?? :D

If we analyze this timeline again.. start form 14th feb, they shoot MT scene which both did d first kiss scene.. yin looks very nervous and did so many NG with her laugh.. start from this, i got a feeling that she was already falling for him.. i bet ldw can read her since both r already close right? He actually test d water again.. look how he playfull make a sudden move towards her face but didnt reach her lips.. i think yin can felt his breath, thats why she got nervous n cant stop laughing to cover her feelings..her body language cant lie, and i bet ldw already knew it that time..

On 6th march, they spotted filming eps 11-12.. subway scene and caught by manager scene..

On 9th march, yin already spotted filming eps 13, so they already finished break up scene before that date, maybe 8th march?

from 8th march (break up scene) until 14th march (coffee truck to pdnim) took 6 days or a week.. there's enough time to think about what their real feelings after that break up scene.. so maybe they already confess to each other's feelings.. what do u think?

• Like 1
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 7

36 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

If we analyze this timeline again.. start form 14th feb, they shoot MT scene which both did d first kiss scene.. yin looks very nervous and did so many NG with her laugh.. start from this, i got a feeling that she was already falling for him.. i bet ldw can read her since both r already close right?

THIS!! THIS!! Aigoo so they had their first kiss on valentine day, hadn't they? WHAT A TIME! kkkkkkk. And i guess this kiss would be yin's first kiss after two years since she was single and not having any drama project during that time. Kiss with the same guy, namely lee dong wook. KKKK. (pardon my thought)

Not to mention ldw was nervous then blaming PDnim for shouting. And ldw selca with Ghada chocolate box. Aigoo i bet so many heart-fluttering things happened that day. I dont know whether universe or PDnim accidentally at that time were making a move for them, but these two urghh can't they just make a move for themselves right now?

Since yin seems close with Oh Jung Se who's experienced in lovelife, i hope he can be cupid for yin and ldw.

Edited by Jungminii
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

I heard d news that gong yoo mention about posiblity of goblin season 2? If this is really happen, we all will sing haleluyahhh.. hahahaha..

That means yin n ldw will meet again.. yes.. again n again.. that is their destiny.. and they will be happy if they dating while working right? Its d same as tyh.. dating at d filming site scenario.. lols..

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

5 hours ago, michsg said:

my guess is around the ep where they dated at the observatory..where he truly understand how the relationship should progress and his stance on the relationship :D

That’s why he said he was sorry he was slow! awesome guess! :D

• Love 7

5 hours ago, aveerie said:

I cannot give an approximate time when they possibly considered trying things between them, but I am pretty sure the break-up scene after watching the Roman Holiday must have given LDW something to seriously think about. KJR was not supposed to cry in that scene; however, LDW did. The scene had an impact on LDW. Yes, many have mentioned that he is a good actor and would totally immerse himself in his character but, to me, it spoke of something else. You see, while tears came so easily to him during that break up scene, it was not the same case in the scene where he was to cry while at the bus stop. In the BTS of the bus stop scene, he did say the tears were hard to come. It makes me think about a comment I saw on YT about that break-up scene. The comment said, "His tears were telling him something." I agree with the comment. Even LDW, himself, felt it strange when he found himself crying doing that scene when KJR was not supposed to. 

Yeah, I wonder about that too, and he said to YIN “you will cry on your way home too right?” hmm something definitely there, I mean its not like Goblin where they are required to really cry, so yes another good guess! :D

• Love 4

4 hours ago, Jungminii said:

I actually can't point exactly when their "first day" was. But after watching ep 15-16, my first impression be like "there must have been something between them". It feels like LDW express himself freely in KJR character. Too much adlibs and sincere smile of LDW.  One of the obvious smile is on 15th episode after CEO always burnt his finger because he unconsiously took meat from grill. After Yang miso said "Are you sure not becaause of heart broken?", the camera shot OJS and KJR smile at each other. Since OJS smile first at him, i found that maybe LDW was kind of flustered with that YIN's improvisation. Then his reply smile somehow show little genuine shyness. Too bad i cant make the gif to show you all here since i dont know how to make it. Anyway that smile always left me impression "wow this shy smile is too genuine" The most eyecatching adlibs for me is on 16th episode hug scene after OJS came back from filming abroad. That swaying hug and YIN's laugh OMG is just so real. My thought was like, "wow this dude just made a big step to their relationship in real lifefor being too obvious doing this adlibs, and this girl just lost her cautious feeling publicly". Kkkk. I dont know if these thought were affected by delulu but here are my honest thoughts:sweatingbullets:.

Another good guess, sort of like you could see a progression of their sweetness, yess more please :lol:

• Love 4

Hmmm…

JUST MY TWO CENTS

I think I agree with peeps here guessing that there may have been something between them already by the time they sent that joint food truck to the PD-nim they both worked with before at different times. I felt it to be especially a big deal on YIN's part because the PD-nim was part of a significant time in her life. I think it would be awkward on her part to have sent that food truck as part of a pair if the other half of the pair was not someone special & significant to her. If they were not in a relationship at that time YET, I'd at least hazard a guess that they were well on their way there. 

BUT that's just me, my opinion. :D

• Love 8

9 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

I got a feeling that both not yet a couple b4 tyh.. but for a relationship, i think both r in d level of "close friend" (more than regular friend). If ldw dare to talk about meeting her in "private" or group, that means they already close enough b4 tyh, but not yet a couple..

That goblin gathering n drinking case, do u think that d group was hype bcoz yin n ldw will do drama together (tyh)?? So they celebrate it with all their friends (goblin grup chat). All of them maybe excited to hear that good news including kge bcoz she already sent a coffee truck at earlier drama shooting.. :D

Finally for me to decide when they started to date? I choose after break up scene too.. why? that time when they sent a coffee truck on both names was really something to me.. yes i think they already a couple b4 that coffee truck case.. hahaha.. so its b4 14th march..

maybe it was safe move since both were still shooting tyh, but why they decide to join truck if there's nothing between them? That "one" truck represent both of them.. so can i say that both already bcome "one" (dating)? :D

If they just friend, they can sent a coffee truck separately to that pdnim after tyh ended.. pdnim drama is still airing until now.. so, whats d point of sending it together?? :D

If we analyze this timeline again.. start form 14th feb, they shoot MT scene which both did d first kiss scene.. yin looks very nervous and did so many NG with her laugh.. start from this, i got a feeling that she was already falling for him.. i bet ldw can read her since both r already close right? He actually test d water again.. look how he playfull make a sudden move towards her face but didnt reach her lips.. i think yin can felt his breath, thats why she got nervous n cant stop laughing to cover her feelings..her body language cant lie, and i bet ldw already knew it that time..

On 6th march, they spotted filming eps 11-12.. subway scene and caught by manager scene..

On 9th march, yin already spotted filming eps 13, so they already finished break up scene before that date, maybe 8th march?

from 8th march (break up scene) until 14th march (coffee truck to pdnim) took 6 days or a week.. there's enough time to think about what their real feelings after that break up scene.. so maybe they already confess to each other's feelings.. what do u think?

Great work on the timeline! This makes me excited thinking there’s a strong possibility yaaaaaayyy doing cartwheels coz I’m happy!!!!

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 2
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, aveerie said:

Hmmm…

JUST MY TWO CENTS

I think I agree with peeps here guessing that there may have been something between them already by the time they sent that joint food truck to the PD-nim they both worked with before at different times. I felt it to be especially a big deal on YIN's part because the PD-nim was part of a significant time in her life. I think it would be awkward on her part to have sent that food truck as part of a pair if the other half of the pair was not someone special & significant to her. If they were not in a relationship at that time YET, I'd at least hazard a guess that they were well on their way there. 

I hope so too...:wub:

• Love 2

17 hours ago, Caramel machiato said:
Anyone can catch what probably happened back then? I see LDW was jealous here.

i made my delulu by seeing this vid. :D 

Can Gong yoo oppa make a little role in between YIN and LDW relationship. He can show his affection to YIN, teasing like in this vid or anything else even bigger than what he did on bts Goblin. He, back then in front of LDW, praised YIN was attractive for being Sunny that made drama plot more interesting. Hopefully it made LDW realize enough that he should keep this attractive girl faster before she is chased by another guy. :D 

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 2
  • Love 6

14 hours ago, lhynne said:

Anneyeong someone mentioned about rubbing arms and thumbs here... Thank goodness for eagle eyed Pichi fans

I noticed here, LDW seems blushing after cheek ppo ppo. Wae wae wae?*Jinshim style* :D

Edited by stroppyse
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

8 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

i made my delulu by seeing this vid. :D 

Can Gong yoo oppa make a little role in between YIN and LDW relationship. He can show his affection to YIN, teasing like in this vid or anything else even bigger than what he did on bts Goblin. He, back then in front of LDW, praised YIN was attractive for being Sunny that made drama plot more interesting. Hopefully it made LDW realize enough that he should keep this attractive girl faster before she chased by another guy. :D 

I was curious of what they've talking about.. it seems like yin just trying to look at kim eun seok while she was talking.. but then ldw show her something under d table n make she laugh.. then gong yoo saw them.. s

He was thinking and then pull out something from his jacket and show her.. he laugh too.. that time we can see ldw's sulky face come up again..hahahaha.. but what more interesting was gong yoo offer his bump to ldw and he bump his fist.. then ldw offer his bump to kge as well when she didnt knew whats going on..then she just bump her fist to him..lols..

Did gong yoo knew something? Why he offer his bump to ldw after he "flirt" with yin? Hahahaha.. *u know.. i bet there's boy talk between gong yoo n ldw that we never knew.. hahaha

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, aveerie said:

Hmmm…

JUST MY TWO CENTS

U know..u might just be 2cents right...why on earth would she send a coffee truck to her ex PD of her old drama where she had her ex boyfren TOGETHER with a new guy??? I mean..so what they knew him as their ex PD? hardly i see such combine coffee truck sharing.. then again... I'm not a hardcore shipper of many couples nor a huge fan of K dramas..so maybe others can share their thoughts?   It must b this PD know something right...

If not...they are just plain close to this PD..n both are cheapskates to combine their contribution..don't kill me over this:P

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

3 hours ago, cherrinekim said:

I heard d news that gong yoo mention about posiblity of goblin season 2? If this is really happen, we all will sing haleluyahhh.. hahahaha..

That means yin n ldw will meet again.. yes.. again n again.. that is their destiny.. and they will be happy if they dating while working right? Its d same as tyh.. dating at d filming site scenario.. lols..

Found the article on this:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/06/gong-yoo-says-hell-be-more-than-happy-to-take-part-in-goblin-2

Thanks for mentioning about it. 

So in 2017 GY was very firm to shut down any rumors of Goblin season2 but now he's suddenly not. Allthough he mentions network probably wont do it, this time around he' suddenly more open to it. Hmmmm...   PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN LOL.

Also here's another site writing aout it too:

http://en.koreaportal.com/amp/articles/45664/20180626/goblin-2-update-gong-yoo-hinted-at-the-possibility-of-reprising-his-role-as-kim-shin.htm

Also Koreaboo also wrote about it, but Koreaboo isnt a reliable news site at all, so dont take what they write seriously and read more from the other 2 sources above.  But KB at the end include the Video Clip interview where GY said it about Goblin season 2:

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/gong-yoo-says-wants-star-season-2-goblin-2/

• Love 6

This mv is so related to yin n ldw real life now.. how their real life changed after been together for 4 months at filming site.. meet everyday, chat, laugh, flirt, skinship etc etc.. but after tyh, maybe both feel emptyness.. i'm sure they were missing each other so much.. look at d cast just got together for lunch/dinner just several days after filming ended bcoz they miss each other.. so how about ldw n yin feel right now? 

Eventough both really dating now, i think they still have a hard time to meet each other so easily (yeah dispatch everywhere..hehe) they will more cautious bcoz drama was just ended and its been a hot topic by netz (like we did right now..hahaha) 

I hope we can get more hints from people around them.. i bet if they've caught meeting, there will be someone else for distraction a.k.a group meeting.. lols..

• Love 10

15 minutes ago, michsg said:

not...they are just plain close to this PD..n both are cheapskates to combine their contribution..don't kill me over this:P

You got me on this one, chingu! :D :P 

This is obviously not their reason so it is absolutely ruled out. 

Cheapskates absolutely didnt go with both YIN and LDW personality. 

Which means I completely agree with what@aveerie and you said. 

Thanks a lot everyone for having such a keen eye and doing lots of insightful analysis and timelines. 

You keep  making my day brighter consistently ..to the extent that my day won’t be lit if I don’t visit this thread every day :wub:

• Love 9

31 minutes ago, michsg said:

U know..u might just be 2cents right...why on earth would she send a coffee truck to her ex PD of her old drama where she had her ex boyfren TOGETHER with a new guy??? I mean..so what they knew him as their ex PD? hardly i see such combine coffee truck sharing.. then again... I'm not a hardcore shipper of many couples nor a huge fan of K dramas..so maybe others can share their thoughts?   It must b this PD know something right...

If not...they are just plain close to this PD..n both are cheapskates to combine their contribution..don't kill me over this:P

Yes.. thats what i talking about.. why? If they wanna give support, they can send it personally (separate truck) and not joint truck.. or even they can did that after tyh ended bcoz they still got time and pdnim drama still airing..

But when they choose "together" it speaks a lot.. they were hiding behind tyh drama to make it less obvious, but i thinks thats another thing behind it.. 

It was like they wanna said to pdnim.. "here we are.. pls congratulate us as we support u pdnim.." :D

Or it was like yin said "pdnim.. i am with this man right now.. pls support us too.."

Or it was like ldw said "pdnim.. dont u think yin and i really a perfect match?"

Hahahaha...

P.s: do u remember that song2 couple met pdnim and also writernim of dots after drama ended? I think it was after both announced dating..

• Love 9

23 minutes ago, michsg said:

Hmmm... the cheapskate thing doesn’t match with both of their personalities as both of them are known to be generous :joy:.. so sending the coffee truck together was intentional on their part.. come to think about it YIN and LDW are from 2 different companies. Since they are busy filming at that time I’m very sure that both of their managers were involved in the coffee truck arrangement. They should have known the implications of sending the coffee truck together instead of individuals. They are surely more than can afford sending individual coffee trucks at the first place. So in my delulu opinion they are actually testing the waters and see the response by the public on whether there’s any backlash towards them or not when they send the trucks together.. and somehow there’s no scandal coming out of it... so, it’s safe to say even if they date it is acceptable by the public :D

Spoiler

Compare to the backlash by the netizens on the news of LDW and Suzy dating

• Like 1
  • Love 11

3 hours ago, mathildafc said:

So in my delulu opinion they are actually testing the waters and see the response by the public on whether there’s any backlash towards them or not when they send the trucks together.. and somehow there’s no scandal coming out of it... so, it’s safe to say even if they date it is acceptable by the public :D

Reveal hidden contents

What they got instead, at least for the most part, are people actually encouraging them to date and even to get married. I bet, while they were hoping for acceptance, they were totally surprised at the people's encouragement, which I believe is a good thing. :D

• Love 10