[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

13 minutes ago, Heart_note said:

I find it more exciting once TYH ends. We have to work hard more, observe more. I imagine getting a news that they still try to see each other even without a project together.

But honestly, how i wish TYH would be at least 20 episodes. Jaebal :rolleyes:

Haha true.. caution for shipper’s heart because we won’t know what lies in the future ..so we need to work hard but at the same time try to balance everything that comes on media. 

I just wish they will end up like SongSong couple. It’S not that much too ask right :P 

So far they already followed what SongSong couple has done by jointly sending foodtruck to the PDnim that they’ve previously worked with. 

If after this TYH ends they will be spotted having dinner or lunch together with their circle of friends..

maybe going to each other fanmeetings? 

I just want these above to come true But IF someday the media insists about the nature of their relationship , i want them to be really stingy about what’s really happening in their personal lives ...and only will make presscon until that ‘M’ announcement. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6

2 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

I just wish they will end up like SongSong couple. It’S not that much too ask right :P 

So far they already followed what SongSong couple has done by jointly sending foodtruck to the PDnim that they’ve previously worked with. 

If after this TYH ends they will be spotted having dinner or lunch together with their circle of friends..

maybe going to each other fanmeetings? 

I just want these above to come true But IF someday the media insists about the nature of their relationship , i want them to be really stingy about what’s really happening in their personal lives ...and only will make presscon until that ‘M’ announcement. 

Straight to the wedding! Kyaa!:wub::heart::relaxed:

• Love 5

ASDFKGHKKFFFFPHH!! Calling all MY LOVELY FELLOW SHIPPERS!! Any of you seen this before??? KBS interview with LDW?? Oh My Lord!! He sounded EXACTLY like Oh Jin Shim cos he said it would be so “PATHETIC IF HE EATS ALONE”!!!!! And he wants THREE CHILDREN?? Sigh ... they better get married FAST!! :lol: And he loves being AN ANNOUNCER (that’s like YIN, isn’t it??!!! She’s a TOP rate DJ!!) Plus, he wants to be a talkshow host!!!  No wonder he’s so attracted to the way YIN talks and her voice!! :wub: 

• Love 7

10 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

AN ANNOUNCER (that’s like YIN, isn’t it??!!! She’s a TOP rate DJ!!) 

Yes, indeed he praised her for being a great DJ. 

if i’m not mistaken he along with The actress who played Eun-tak in goblin also praised YIN for her soothing voice and ‘really sincere’ compliment for others and thought it wasn’t just a lip-service or just to please the benefitted person. 

I think it was during goblin presscon that he elaborated what euntak said about YIN..:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

@Yeojachingudeul - YESSSSS!! I saw the Goblin press con!!! He was SOOOO SWEET to YIN!! That’s why I think many people noticed - especially since almost everyone would know about YIN and her ex-BF and how the ex-BF declared his love for her in public and during the drama press con! LDW would also know about YIN & her ex-BF, right?? Yet, he was quite flirty with her!

But now, it seems like it’s MORE than flirty - it’s more TENDER AND CONCERNED! It’s like he’s always hovering over YIN like a protective BF!! 

Okay, I’m NOT familiar with DOTS - where SongSong first met - any comparison with their BTS / Body Language?? 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I was also speculating that they’ve been dating  for a while, and I never believed in his dating with Suzy. I think something must have happened back then and that dating move was somewhat needed, or they were just put in a situation where they could not deny until some time later.

And really, following this thread just makes me trust my feelings about LDW and YIN more hahahha. You guys really don’t help my delulu at all! LOL

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, guin89 said:

I was also speculating that they’ve been dating  for a while, and I never believed in his dating with Suzy. I think something must have happened back then and that dating move was somewhat needed, or they were just put in a situation where they could not deny until some time later.

And really, following this thread just makes me trust my feelings about LDW and YIN more hahahha. You guys really don’t help my delulu at all! LOL

What made you think they've been dating for a while? Was there any indication of it aside feom their sweetness?

• Like 2

During Goblin days, since their kissing scenes were limited, LDW seemed to be like begging for it lol :D they had adlibs which some parts probably isn't required by the director so it's like LDW isn't asking for a kiss scene but for a kiss itself! B)

Now that they have their own show, he gets every chance to do so and teases YIN each time. However YIN wants him to behave but LDW is just hard to pin down. So naughty.

If ever they really are in a relationship, i think it's YIN who's most likely to keep it safe and act appropriately in public. But from what i see, LDW is very logical. He's not afraid to show affection and sweet gestures. He's used to the media enough that he knows no matter how he acts to be towards someone, unless he confirms it and it came straight from his words, public's observation will remain just an assumption.

• Like 2
  • Love 7

On 3/18/2019 at 8:19 PM, Ae-ryun said:

Hello again co-shippers. It makes me smile reading the posts everyday

I think we cannot compare the pichi couple to other couple like SongSong because they are different people but maybe we can compare the videos of YIN with her ex-bf or LDW with Lee Da hae and Park Bom

I was watching LDW videos on Youtube and it is somehow close to the way he interacts with Lee Dahae but Lee Da hae has different personality from YIN. :) And people change as they mature you know 

On 0:07 YIN is resting her elbow on LDW leg :) so cute

She was distracted.. and the gesture looks so natural even LDW was not startled or bothered by her action... it shows that it’s not the first time she did that kind of gesture to him because if you are not really close to the person it’s definitely uncomfortable for someone to touch your leg like that. It will show in your face. But LDW did not react.. it’s as if her putting her hand on his leg is like the most natural thing in the world.. meaning they are already reach that level of comfort around each other. 

I also noticed that LDW interaction with YIN is like his interaction with LDH but he is more restrained with YIN. To me its not because they are not close enough but it’s more like LDW respect YIN as a woman and put her in high regards. They are more matured this time around. 

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, mathildafc said:

I also noticed that LDW interaction with YIN is like his interaction with LDH but he is more restrained with YIN. To me its not because they are not close enough but it’s more like LDW respect YIN as a woman and put her in high regards. They are more matured this time around. 

Restraint can sometimes be because you are trying to hide something. 

Several times I've noticed YIN pulling LDW in line when she thinks he has gone somewhat overboard. Like the time when she had to give him that look to stop him from pursuing the jjajangmyon topic. Another was when she asked him to stop doing adlibs in the classroom scene where he had to re-arrange her hair. She told him to stop with the adlibs because people are going to get curious about what he said. It seems to me like she does not want to draw attention to them. Why is that? If there is nothing there, why actively avoid drawing attention? 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Has anyone noticed LDW putting that stuffed toy to YIN's back during the kakao interview :wub: I was looking for a very detailed analysis for that lol

Thank you for all your analysis. I can't wait for the news, I mean, for the next episode :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

31 minutes ago, KimSunny said:

Has anyone noticed LDW putting that stuffed toy to YIN's back during the kakao interview :wub: I was looking for a very detailed analysis for that lol

Thank you for all your analysis. I can't wait for the news, I mean, for the next episode :sweatingbullets:

Me ! Me! 

If you look at that particular section of the interview, you will notice how attentive LDW was toward YIN when he put that stuffed toy.. it strikes me like someone who just put on blanket to others (i.g. Mother to her child before they go to bed and say goodnight have a sweet dream..)...And his subtle reaction after that..like he’s really satisfied and sure that YIN will not feel cold anymore because he just added another source of warmth :D :P 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

17 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

Me ! Me! 

If you look at that particular section of the interview, you will notice how attentive LDW was toward YIN when he put that stuffed toy.. it strikes me like someone who just put on blanket to others (i.g. Mother to her child before they go to bed and say goodnight have a sweet dream..)...And his subtle reaction after that..like he’s really satisfied and sure that YIN will not feel cold anymore because he just added another source of warmth :D :P 

haha it reminded me of SongSong when SJK tried to put the blanket on top of SHK's legs during the fan meeting. At that time it's like the only thing that SJK concerned about is covering SHK's legs.

I kept doubtful to LDW's action and being low key with the relationship, but when I read all the comments about the Jajjangmuyn (or whatever it is) and the stuffed animal, I more believe that there's something here. Not regarding the heating fan issue and the selca because they are too obvious.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, guin89 said:

You are not alone :lol:.. frankly what triggers my suspicion is actually during the episode of Happy Together 500th.

Spoiler

The permanent cast was required to call their celebrity friends and bring them to the studio. Park myung soo managed to call IU and successfully casted her. Hyun moo wanted to cast YIN as she is bff with IU. 

What makes me suspicious was when YIN name was brought up suddenly the camera pans to Jo Se Ho for no apparent reason! However Se Ho is known to be bff with LDW and he did want to cast LDW! There was a surprise reaction by Se Ho when YIN name was mentioned B)

This is before the offer for TYH drama and before the dating announcement with Suzy. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Let’s put the visuals on Wookie placing the stuffed toy at InNa’s back, shall we?  CTTO.

I agree with your analysis.  Wookie’s flirting and teasing which was evident even during Goblin days has been replaced with something more sweet and serious.  He is now taking care of YIN and the teasing has been replaced by agreeing with what InNa says.

When you’re in the early stages of courtship/relationship, flirting and teasing is more evident because you want the other person to notice you.  Once you are together, there’s more caring, concern and agreement with each other.  And yes, there is also more restraint when you’re out in public because you want to keep more of the sweet and flirty stuff to just between the 2 of you.

Here’s 1 time when Wookie showed restraint.  He put his arm on the back of seat at 1:16 but immediately removed it at 1:17.  Why remove it right away when they were so comfortable being so near each other during the selfies?  Looks suspicious to me.

CTTO sinamoles In YT.

• Love 8

31 minutes ago, mathildafc said:

You are not alone :lol:.. frankly what triggers my suspicion is actually during the episode of Happy Together 500th.

Hide contents

The permanent cast was required to call their celebrity friends and bring them to the studio. Park myung soo managed to call IU and successfully casted her. Hyun moo wanted to cast YIN as she is bff with IU. 

What makes me suspicious was when YIN name was brought up suddenly the camera pans to Jo Se Ho for no apparent reason! However Se Ho is known to be bff with LDW and he did want to cast LDW! There was a surprise reaction by Se Ho when YIN name was mentioned B)

This is before the offer for TYH drama and before the dating announcement with Suzy. 

Is the video on youtube or any link? This is interesting B)

• Like 4