[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Folks,

I do expect that LDW and YIN can become a real couple. Actually I have not watched Goblin, I just have walked through LDW-YIN separate scenes on Youtube. I am so ambitious that they have fallen for each other in real life since Goblin.

However, LDW did confirm his relationship with Suzy last year (although it ended in July). So my ambition cannot come true. :tears:

That's why when they agree to comeback on Touch Your Heart, I started expecting too much. Even if it starts over, from this drama onward, as long as they fall in love in real life, whatever :dissapointed_relieved:

Is there anyone here share the same belief with me? OMG I am so obsessed with this couple. I am dying :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, SnowAngel92 said:

Folks,

I do expect that LDW and YIN can become a real couple. Actually I have not watched Goblin, I just have walked through LDW-YIN separate scenes on Youtube. I am so ambitious that they have fallen for each other in real life since Goblin.

However, LDW did confirm his relationship with Suzy last year (although it ended in July). So my ambition cannot come true. :tears:

That's why when they agree to comeback on Touch Your Heart, I started expecting too much. Even if it starts over, from this drama onward, as long as they fall in love in real life, whatever :dissapointed_relieved:

Is there anyone here share the same belief with me? OMG I am so obsessed with this couple. I am dying :bawling:

PLEEEEASE for the love of logic go read my post about the Suzy "dating" from the early pages.

Here's a direct link to it:

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/432094-official-%E2%99%A5lee-dong-wook%E2%99%A5-yoo-in-na-%E2%99%A5-pichi-coupleointment-couple/?do=findComment&comment=21422008

+read also what others say on that same page. Especially funny the nonexistent "journalist" part ;):sweatingbullets:

.....so if Suzy is the 1 thing which is holding your hopes back. Don't worry at all.

MOST IMPORTANT is that generally if stars dont CONFIRM IT FROM their OWN MOUTHS (&ONLY their AGENCIES confirm....the news isnt true).

Then the fact that not only NO PHOTOS as proof of the so called "dating", but they even used FALSE PICS here like they were desperate for fake proofs LMAO :sweatingbullets:

....Im just going to keep giving this link to all newbies who come here complaining about Suzy sigh :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

13 minutes ago, SnowAngel92 said:

LDW did confirm his relationship with Suzy last year (although it ended in July)

Spoiler

Actually only their agency that did confirm about their relationship, not them personally.

moreover there’s no photo of them together so for me , call me a stubborn one, it cant be considered as one.

and again if you read backwards on these pages  especially the post from @intrariver you will find enlightenment regarding that ‘relationship’ :) :wub:

and it will make your heart at ease.

Edit : omo. @intrariver is online just when I need her to ‘clarify’ to new shippers :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Pichiie said:

Guys I have a curious thing here. Pls gimme your ideas :joy:

Is there anyone have a thought about LDW’s posts on his IG? If he posts pictures about TYH, he will choose some taken with YIN. Then I would like to ask old LDW fans, is he usually post that kind of pictures with his costars? He or his manager manages his SNS?

Is there any coincidence or suspicious thing guys?? :wub::wub:

Actually I found many pictures of him and the partner in Bubble Gum on his IG. You have to scroll down a lot to see those pics. Haizz

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pichiie said:

Guys I have a curious thing here. Pls gimme your ideas :joy:

Is there anyone have a thought about LDW’s posts on his IG? If he posts pictures about TYH, he will choose some taken with YIN. Then I would like to ask old LDW fans, is he usually post that kind of pictures with his costars? He or his manager manages his SNS?

Is there any coincidence or suspicious thing guys?? :wub::wub:

He posts pics with other co-actresses too but not as many as with YIN. It's given since they've worked together for two projects together. 

But i like that one photo where LDW took a selca with YIN poster pic in his hand. He's so fond of her.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

Which one is it?

can you post it? Many thanks chingu!:wub:

For me at least, it shows another feeling of endearment. LDW posts candid pics with his co-actresses during their BTS same as with YIN. But this selfie is the only photo that kinda gives me a different feeling. What do you think?

• Like 5
  • Love 2

41 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

Which one is it?

can you post it? Many thanks chingu!:wub:

I think she means THIS one ;) :

Posted on Valentines Day :heart::joy: feb 14th.  

I got so shocked when i saw this post back then. And seems many others did too. :sweatingbullets:

...so of course so many commenters teasing him about something romantic going on with YIN :blush:

(Caption says: Real present by Real (Jinshim). 

It's a chocolate box w. YIN pic sponsored by IU which YIN probably gave to staffs too...but why is HE POSTING AND BRAGGING ABOUT IT ON HIS IG???:sweatingbullets:

Notice the usual tags his agency uses not in sight so this is a personal post by LDW himself

:P

• Like 5
  • Love 8

18 minutes ago, intrariver said:

not the usual tags his agency uses so this is a personal post by LDW hismelf

OMO! You’re right !!

in this post he didn’t have any hashtag like #leedongwook or other usual hashtags that usually written below his post

awwwww ! You guys are jjang @Heart_note @intrariver

Now that you refresh my memory, i think LDW indeed fonds of YIN poster pic of that ghada cf. 

i remember he mentioned it durinh their v live interview where they watched the 5 min teaser.. and when YIN told him “aah..this is where you browsed my name on web”

and he chuckled and replied

“your debut cf..ghada chocolate? “

Perhaps 

Spoiler

He found her extremely beautiful in that CF ..( which funnily also was a parody from IU chocolate cf as YIN bff.. ) 

I’m not surprised thou..i find her sooo mesmerising and she can still be labelled as high schooler although she is now 37 y.o. 

• Love 8

52 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

I am just wondering- is there a reason why So You was invited to LDW’s Fan Meeting? This was after Goblin, right? Anybody can shed some light?? 

I don't know the real reason, but So You is the singer of I Miss You (Goblin OST)

IwQMH9.png

Maybe she sang that song in LDW fm?

Anyway, I hope TVN will release the bts of Episode 14 bts :wub: but if they don't release that, they will just give us a reason to be very suspicious with uri couple. Lol. I'm just kidding. Remember, lip balm kiss bts is not yet released.

Spoiler

So, now, I'm still in hopes that Lip-balm kiss is an adlib lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, intrariver said:

Notice the usual tags his agency uses not in sight so this is a personal post by LDW himself

:P

Oh my lord. So if there are tags, that means the agency posted it on his IG??? And no tags it’s a personal post????

:tounge_xd:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

https://www.soompi.com/article/1311862wpp/watch-lee-dong-wook-cant-stop-tearing-up-while-filming-emotional-scene-for-touch-your-heart

So he cried because he's the only one calling her 'Oh Jin Shim' it's hard to call her 'Oh Yun Seo'

I guess it would might be hard on him to call her YIN again after this drama. Because he's the only one calling her 'Oh Jin Shim'

Their last kissing scene though, it was all out kiss compare to the other ones. I might not be as good observant as some of you guys but let me share you this personal thought,

Those celebrity pairs 'just some' that i've followed the drama who have eventually admitted their relationship showed an all out kiss. But those who didn't, kept their kisses sweet but discreet. I'm not generalizing things here of course it still might be not accurate.

Remember YIN's kiss with her ex-bf in QIYM?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I will leave this here :wub: I don't know if it is because of camera angle, editing, or I'm just biased, but in all kdramas I watched this is the most relaxed yet heart-fluttering scene :D Like the kiss natural flow between them :rolleyes:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 6

I'm watching drama in TVN not only one drama. I watch " whats wrong with secretary kim " also another oh yong and many more. ussually kiss scene in drama more than 2 secon. but when I see touch your heart. something strange for me because all kiss scene has  been cut off and not more than 2 secon. the last kiss scene in episode 14 also being cut off. and episode 10 also cut off. if not the camera is so far away. so we cant get the legit kiss scene... if you see more clear about kiss scene in episode 14 you can see the hand LDW always touch YIN ear... correct me if Im wrong... hahahh ... and than when camera so far away... he is make yin body so close with him. 

Im not prefect for give some analyst about this kiss scene. but my experience being song2couple shipper more than 2 years. I think something strange with  both of them... I dont know for how long both of them being together in real life... but if Im not wrong this main actor already being couple before this drama began... correct if Im make a mistake conclusion

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, Natalie Aliya said:

I'm watching drama in TVN not only one drama. I watch " whats wrong with secretary kim " also another oh yong and many more. ussually kiss scene in drama more than 2 secon. but when I see touch your heart. something strange for me because all kiss scene has  been cut off and not more than 2 secon. the last kiss scene in episode 14 also being cut off. and episode 10 also cut off. if not the camera is so far away. so we cant get the legit kiss scene... if you see more clear about kiss scene in episode 14 you can see the hand LDW always touch YIN ear... correct me if Im wrong... hahahh ... and than when camera so far away... he is make yin body so close with him. 

Im not prefect for give some analyst about this kiss scene. but my experience being song2couple shipper more than 2 years. I think something strange with  both of them... I dont know for how long both of them being together in real life... but if Im not wrong this main actor already being couple before this drama began... correct if Im make a mistake conclusion

Oh..that is interesting...what gave you an idea that they are already a couple before this?

• Like 4

MY FELLOW SHIPPERS. LDW literally goes like "I don't care.  I will go back and forth (with kissing).  They will handle the angles." BAHAHAHHA me thinks he's alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll eager to just make out with YIN as he wants bahahahaha and he finally got the back and forth kiss he wanted lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7