Quantcast
Jump to content
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Recommended Posts

Guys I have a curious thing here. Pls gimme your ideas :joy:

Is there anyone have a thought about LDW’s posts on his IG? If he posts pictures about TYH, he will choose some taken with YIN. Then I would like to ask old LDW fans, is he usually post that kind of pictures with his costars? He or his manager manages his SNS?

Is there any coincidence or suspicious thing guys?? :wub::wub:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK that kissing scene....

agjdjdjsksksksksksksksjkskskskks

 CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW YIN RECEIVES THE KISS!! :

 

LDW giving YIN legatimately a real HEART:heart:ATTACK!:

 

Look at her face, mouth and body....she is BREATHING HEAVILY OMOOO ! :love::sweatingbullets: (I can evel FEEL her breathing heavily when watching this scene):

 

 

 

  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, intrariver said:

OK that kissing scene....

agjdjdjsksksksksksksksjkskskskks

 CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW YIN RECEIVES THE KISS!! :

 

LDW giving YIN legatimately a real HEART:heart:ATTACK!:

 

Look at her face, mouth and body....she is BREATHING HEAVILY OMOOO ! :love::sweatingbullets: (I can evel FEEL her breathing heavily when watching this scene):

 

Maybe u should see her hand's gesture.. i think she felt a bit nervous when they did back n forth kiss scene since it was another take right? Pdnim cut from first take n followed by this.. so i'm pretty sure they kissed A LOT that night hahaha.....

 

P.s: eventhough yin used high heels, i think she was hard to reach ldw height.. look at her neck when both kiss.. lols..

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Folks,

I do expect that LDW and YIN can become a real couple. Actually I have not watched Goblin, I just have walked through LDW-YIN separate scenes on Youtube. I am so ambitious that they have fallen for each other in real life since Goblin.

However, LDW did confirm his relationship with Suzy last year (although it ended in July). So my ambition cannot come true. :tears:

That's why when they agree to comeback on Touch Your Heart, I started expecting too much. Even if it starts over, from this drama onward, as long as they fall in love in real life, whatever :dissapointed_relieved:

Is there anyone here share the same belief with me? OMG I am so obsessed with this couple. I am dying :bawling:

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SnowAngel92 said:

Folks,

I do expect that LDW and YIN can become a real couple. Actually I have not watched Goblin, I just have walked through LDW-YIN separate scenes on Youtube. I am so ambitious that they have fallen for each other in real life since Goblin.

However, LDW did confirm his relationship with Suzy last year (although it ended in July). So my ambition cannot come true. :tears:

That's why when they agree to comeback on Touch Your Heart, I started expecting too much. Even if it starts over, from this drama onward, as long as they fall in love in real life, whatever :dissapointed_relieved:

Is there anyone here share the same belief with me? OMG I am so obsessed with this couple. I am dying :bawling:

 

PLEEEEASE for the love of logic go read my post about the Suzy "dating" from the early pages.

Here's a direct link to it:

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/432094-official-%E2%99%A5lee-dong-wook%E2%99%A5-yoo-in-na-%E2%99%A5-pichi-coupleointment-couple/?do=findComment&comment=21422008

 

+read also what others say on that same page. Especially funny the nonexistent "journalist" part ;):sweatingbullets:

 

.....so if Suzy is the 1 thing which is holding your hopes back. Don't worry at all.

 

MOST IMPORTANT is that generally if stars dont CONFIRM IT FROM their OWN MOUTHS (&ONLY their AGENCIES confirm....the news isnt true).

Then the fact that not only NO PHOTOS as proof of the so called "dating", but they even used FALSE PICS here like they were desperate for fake proofs LMAO :sweatingbullets:

 

....Im just going to keep giving this link to all newbies who come here complaining about Suzy sigh :joy:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SnowAngel92 said:

LDW did confirm his relationship with Suzy last year (although it ended in July)

 

Spoiler

Actually only their agency that did confirm about their relationship, not them personally.

moreover there’s no photo of them together so for me , call me a stubborn one, it cant be considered as one.

and again if you read backwards on these pages  especially the post from @intrariver you will find enlightenment regarding that ‘relationship’ :) :wub:

and it will make your heart at ease.

 

 

Edit : omo. @intrariver is online just when I need her to ‘clarify’ to new shippers :D 

  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pichiie said:

Guys I have a curious thing here. Pls gimme your ideas :joy:

Is there anyone have a thought about LDW’s posts on his IG? If he posts pictures about TYH, he will choose some taken with YIN. Then I would like to ask old LDW fans, is he usually post that kind of pictures with his costars? He or his manager manages his SNS?

Is there any coincidence or suspicious thing guys?? :wub::wub:

Actually I found many pictures of him and the partner in Bubble Gum on his IG. You have to scroll down a lot to see those pics. Haizz

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pichiie said:

Guys I have a curious thing here. Pls gimme your ideas :joy:

Is there anyone have a thought about LDW’s posts on his IG? If he posts pictures about TYH, he will choose some taken with YIN. Then I would like to ask old LDW fans, is he usually post that kind of pictures with his costars? He or his manager manages his SNS?

Is there any coincidence or suspicious thing guys?? :wub::wub:

He posts pics with other co-actresses too but not as many as with YIN. It's given since they've worked together for two projects together. 

 

But i like that one photo where LDW took a selca with YIN poster pic in his hand. He's so fond of her.

  • Like 5
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Heart_note said:

i like that one photo where LDW took a selca with YIN poster pic in his hand. He's so fond of her.

 

 

Which one is it?

can you post it? Many thanks chingu!:wub:

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

 

 

Which one is it?

can you post it? Many thanks chingu!:wub:

For me at least, it shows another feeling of endearment. LDW posts candid pics with his co-actresses during their BTS same as with YIN. But this selfie is the only photo that kinda gives me a different feeling. What do you think?

  • Like 5
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

 

 

Which one is it?

can you post it? Many thanks chingu!:wub:

 I think she means THIS one ;) :

 

 

Posted on Valentines Day :heart::joy: feb 14th.  

I got so shocked when i saw this post back then. And seems many others did too. :sweatingbullets:

 

...so of course so many commenters teasing him about something romantic going on with YIN :blush:

 

(Caption says: Real present by Real (Jinshim). 

It's a chocolate box w. YIN pic sponsored by IU which YIN probably gave to staffs too...but why is HE POSTING AND BRAGGING ABOUT IT ON HIS IG???:sweatingbullets:

 

Notice the usual tags his agency uses not in sight so this is a personal post by LDW himself

:P

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, intrariver said:

not the usual tags his agency uses so this is a personal post by LDW hismelf

OMO! You’re right !!

 in this post he didn’t have any hashtag like #leedongwook or other usual hashtags that usually written below his post

 

awwwww ! You guys are jjang @Heart_note @intrariver

 

Now that you refresh my memory, i think LDW indeed fonds of YIN poster pic of that ghada cf. 

i remember he mentioned it durinh their v live interview where they watched the 5 min teaser.. and when YIN told him “aah..this is where you browsed my name on web”

 

and he chuckled and replied

“your debut cf..ghada chocolate? “

 

Perhaps 

Spoiler

He found her extremely beautiful in that CF ..( which funnily also was a parody from IU chocolate cf as YIN bff.. ) 

 

I’m not surprised thou..i find her sooo mesmerising and she can still be labelled as high schooler although she is now 37 y.o. 

 

 

 

  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am just wondering- is there a reason why So You was invited to LDW’s Fan Meeting? This was after Goblin, right? Anybody can shed some light?? 

 

Latest post from LDW’s IG! Maybe uploaded by his manager?? :wub: 

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

I am just wondering- is there a reason why So You was invited to LDW’s Fan Meeting? This was after Goblin, right? Anybody can shed some light?? 

I don't know the real reason, but So You is the singer of I Miss You (Goblin OST)

IwQMH9.png

Maybe she sang that song in LDW fm?

 

Anyway, I hope TVN will release the bts of Episode 14 bts :wub: but if they don't release that, they will just give us a reason to be very suspicious with uri couple. Lol. I'm just kidding. Remember, lip balm kiss bts is not yet released.

Spoiler

So, now, I'm still in hopes that Lip-balm kiss is an adlib lol.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@KimSunny - Ah, I see! Yes that I Miss You song is the Pichi Couple theme song!! :wub: Thank you very KHAMSAHAMNIDA for the info!! Hmmm ... maybe they won’t show the BTS of the last kiss!! :lol: Cos they have to #PROTECTTHEIRPRIVACY:heart:

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, intrariver said:

Notice the usual tags his agency uses not in sight so this is a personal post by LDW himself

:P

 

Oh my lord. So if there are tags, that means the agency posted it on his IG??? And no tags it’s a personal post????

 

:tounge_xd:

  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.soompi.com/article/1311862wpp/watch-lee-dong-wook-cant-stop-tearing-up-while-filming-emotional-scene-for-touch-your-heart

So he cried because he's the only one calling her 'Oh Jin Shim' it's hard to call her 'Oh Yun Seo'

 

I guess it would might be hard on him to call her YIN again after this drama. Because he's the only one calling her 'Oh Jin Shim'

 

Their last kissing scene though, it was all out kiss compare to the other ones. I might not be as good observant as some of you guys but let me share you this personal thought,

 

Those celebrity pairs 'just some' that i've followed the drama who have eventually admitted their relationship showed an all out kiss. But those who didn't, kept their kisses sweet but discreet. I'm not generalizing things here of course it still might be not accurate.

 

Remember YIN's kiss with her ex-bf in QIYM?

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will leave this here :wub: I don't know if it is because of camera angle, editing, or I'm just biased, but in all kdramas I watched this is the most relaxed yet heart-fluttering scene :D Like the kiss natural flow between them :rolleyes:

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...