[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

1 hour ago, mathildafc said:

Hi fellow shippers... thank you @Yoo In Na for creating this thread... I've been a fan of YIN since Secret Garden and have been following her works ever since. She is very humble, have great personality and down to earth. So not surprising that many idols, actors and male celebrities choose her as their ideal type. During YIN's Rais Up the Volume so many idols falls for her :lol:

She's friendly her co stars but a bit reserved except for with JHW (her ex-bf) and LDW.

Regarding LDW, I watched a few of his drama (Goblin, Bubblegum and now TYH.. (don't be angry with me but I couldn't finished My Girl and Hotel King :sweatingbullets:)) but I did watched him in Roommate. Besides being a humorous guy, he has great personality, very friendly and humble just like YIN. He's friendly to all his co stars but I think the one he's really playful with are LDH (I believe they had a short fling during Hotel King but not dated exclusively), JRW and YIN.

Their personality complement each other... YIN is a smart woman in real life but has a bad sense of directions while LDW is sharp but a little bit of a pabo :lol:. LDW is really friendly to any one even with the person that he met the first time but YIN is a bit reserved. However both of them have great loyalty. Actually both of them have the same circle of friends. It's well known that LDW is BFF with Jo Se Ho. But Jo Se Ho is also a friend of YIN (maybe there are not really close but they do know each other). In fact, there was a video showing YIN attending IU's concert with a group of friends including JSH. It was in 2017 and at that time JSH and LDW was already bff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF8gqtX99jY

So, I believe if they were to start dating it would be very serious and looking to marriage because it will involve their friends as well. What gives me hope is this time around it looks like LDW really likes to tease YIN and makes her laugh... it's well known among the celebrities that YIN has a unique soothing voice and everybody likes to hear her laughter... including LDW apparently :D

It's a known fact that a guy teases a girl he likes to no end to get her attention. He seems to be really into YIN, and I sincerely hope he wins her heart. 

• Love 7

Browsing through articles I fund this one

“So the trick is to talk about something that sounds personal. You could say something like, ‘This (item) actually belongs to my older sister, but she doesn’t know I’m using it today’ and make it sound like a secret.” 

Yoo In Na pointed out it’s important to use the keyword “secret”, as the word itself carries the power to make people who share it to come closer together.

“By sharing a moment like that, the two people create a common memory. And because it feels like only the two are involved in the ‘secret’, it creates a sense of bond.” — Yoo In Na

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/yoo-na-says-one-trick-will-definitely-help-get-closer-boyfriend/

I wonder if these two share a secret together :blush:

• Love 5

NEWS

Posted by beansss AKP STAFF  Thursday, January 31, 2019

Yoo In Na opens up about her identity weakness & Lee Dong Wook in luxurious 'High Cut' cover pictorial

Actress Yoo In Na graced the cover of 'High Cut' magazine's latest issue, modeling luxurious handbags flawlessly with her elegant, top star aura!

During her interview, Yoo In Na discussed her small-screen return production 'Touch Your Heart' - where she plays the role of a top actress with an attitude. Regarding her co-star Lee Dong Wook, Yoo In Na mentioned, "Some times, I question if Dong Wook oppa is human or not (laughter). He knows everything about a filming set too well. You know, how the audio team will have its own issues and the lighting team, its own issues. But that oppa, he somehow always knows what's happening within the audio team, the production team, his co-stars, me, and even the props... Even when there's a slight sound on set, he asks, 'Is the audio ok right now?'. I consider myself quick-witted, but I've never seen someone like him. He's very reliable."

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/01/yoo-in-na-opens-up-about-her-identity-weakness-lee-dong-wook-in-luxurious-high-cut-cover-pictorial

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, lhynne said:

he somehow always knows what's happening within the audio team, the production team, his co-stars, me, and even the props... 

"me" mentioned SEPARATELY and not grouped in with costars havshsjsjsjsjjsjsjs !!!!

So beside attention to costars as a group, he also pays separately attention only to you YIN, huh..... :tounge_wink:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

And why they sending Foodtruck TOGETHER while people are speculating about them dating irl? 

Who does that in the middle of these type of speculations?!?!? THE BOLDNESS :joy:  LOL

Are they dating, cause if I was them and I was NOT dating I would make sure to AVOID doing this, especially during a time with lots of people speculating, so people won't misunderstand and think we're more than friends:sweatingbullets:

:joy:

@gendhisputih of course you can join, the more the merrier YAY more shippers! Welcome

• Love 6

Actually, I've heard about them way before this tread exist.. It was after goblin ending.. but, I was shocked when a confirmation between LDK and Suzy dating before.. I really love LDK and YIN on the screen.. Hopefully, what I heard before is really true about LDK and YIN..:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, gendhisputih said:

Actually, I've heard about them way before this tread exist.. It was after goblin ending.. but, I was shocked when a confirmation between LDK and Suzy dating before.. I really love LDK and YIN on the screen.. Hopefully, what I heard before is really true about LDK and YIN..:wub:

Please do share what it was that you heard about.

Oh, and welcome chingu! :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

sorry to bring this up again,  but am I the only one or one of few people who feel that Ep11 lacked so many skinship (both for the sake of our couple and the drama plot)? I wanted much more skinship because it's 1 way to bring our cople closer in reality. Some of the couples from reel-to-real dated also because of this reason.

about BTS, I love when LDW bowed his head down to YIN, like they have some secrets together :) 

LDW seems to be truly quick-witted as YIN said because he noticed every camera angles, so maybe he's very cautious about his behaviour and gestures toward YIN in front of the camera?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I do really hope that YIN and LDW will be together irl. By comparing how they interact back in Goblin days and now, they are much more comfortable with each other. Also LDW is more warm to YIN now. Like someone in here said before, the invisible wall seem to have gone between them.  Maybe after the relationship with Suzy, LDW realise what type of girl would in fact suit him rather than blindly finding someone that matches all his ideal type criteria.  Eventhough he might like younger girls but that doesn’t mean they can truely communicate and have many common topics.  That’s what I think anyway.  

Happy shipping :)

• Like 3
  • Love 4

its been a long time after I'm shippering Song2couple and Shin min ah and so ji sub oppa. this time I crazy shipping this couple also. I also think If LDW and YIN have a something when both of them being together on screen in Goblin. But after a month I'm sock with a news. If LDW and Suzy being couple. but My friend in a different country with say " if suzy and LDW just like a friend not more than that. media already speculation about this that.  after that media also give a news again if both of them already breaking up. and I know its will be happen. after that we know LDW and YIN have a drama together again . How happy Im hearing that news. Looking all the bts and also the chemistry hemmmmmm I guess something wrong about that. hahahhaha they are so convert like song2couple... and I really love hearing YIN call LDW oppa with the cute voice hahahahah ... lets wait what happen the next. because that Im really waiting a passionate kiss scene. hahahaaa... compare with drama LDW ever shoot and kiss with another co start. with YIN the kiss is fell different and smooth also have a deeper meaning... if Im wrong correcting me 

• Like 5

18 hours ago, mimima said:

Hmm I wouldn't say the norm? But then again I'm not very savvy in k culture lol.  So anybody- feel free to correct me. But basically, IMO it's very serious when the stars try to keep their lives private because they want this to work out with both sides of the families getting to know each other AND without interference cause fans would send hate to their significant other (i.e. like "you don't deserve ________" or "you're too ugly for ____" when the couple is just starting out and getting to know each other (and that does not help a developing relationship at all).  It's sad but true.  But there are always like rumors with them getting caught on a secret date or they just HAPPEN to be in the same place at the same time for no reason :phew:

Also another opinion I have is that going "public" with relationships right away (like not even trying to hide it at first) are done for publicity stunts (Like to promote a drama or their new albums).  Like in the end, it's not made to last long lol.

IDK if you've read songsong's messages to their fans about their relationship.  But to me, it was very sweet.  I think SHK said she wanted to tell fans "but there were more than one person involved." And SJK said the same too.  So you can see it's really serious when it comes down to it.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1007155wpp/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-write-heartfelt-messages-fans-upcoming-marriage

But then again, there are couples who have gone public and still went the whole way- with marriage and a baby hehe.  Like look at Rain and Kim Tae Hee.  They went public with their relationship after a year or so from their commercial ad together and after four years, they got married.

http://www.psst.ph/rain-kim-tae-hee-love-story-timeline-star-couple-wed-february/

Also here's an article with Rain talking about why he does not talk about his wife often- "I want to separate my work from my family life, and so I’m being more careful. It’s not that I won’t talk about her. It’s just that I love her and cherish her so much.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1304279wpp/rain-explains-why-he-rarely-speaks-about-wife-kim-tae-hee-on-tv

So to me, it's super serious when they try to deny and hide their relationship because they want to protect its fragility in the first steps of their relationship :mrgreen:

Ohh thanks for this history! I love Rain and Song Hye Kyo and so happy that they both found love! 

4 hours ago, bidown said:

sorry to bring this up again,  but am I the only one or one of few people who feel that Ep11 lacked so many skinship (both for the sake of our couple and the drama plot)? I wanted much more skinship because it's 1 way to bring our cople closer in reality. Some of the couples from reel-to-real dated also because of this reason.

about BTS, I love when LDW bowed his head down to YIN, like they have some secrets together :) 

LDW seems to be truly quick-witted as YIN said because he noticed every camera angles, so maybe he's very cautious about his behaviour and gestures toward YIN in front of the camera?

Yes I was just complaining about this on the TYH thread. Felt like they were going backwards. Like, how do you not hug her tight to console her when she's crying and also after being attacked?! 

• Like 3

I would love to hear that one day they are together and taking their time to foster their feelings. Some actors who ended up together didn't actually date right after the drama or during the drama. Some of them had to be paired up numerous times and be separated again due to different projects. Take as an example, Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung. They started dating about 3 or 4 years after their drama.

• Like 2

As of the moment I still don't see any evident romantic feelings. But you can't deny how comfortable they are with each other. They have this very light aura whenever they interact. And I love how they like to smile at each other. :wub:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, intrariver said:

And why they sending Foodtruck TOGETHER while people are speculating about them dating irl? 

Who does that in the middle of these type of speculations?!?!? THE BOLDNESS :joy:  LOL

Are they dating, cause if I was them and I was NOT dating I would make sure to AVOID doing this, especially during a time with lots of people speculating, so people won't misunderstand and think we're more than friends:sweatingbullets:

:joy:

@gendhisputih of course you can join, the more the merrier YAY more shippers! Welcome

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ISNT THIS SO TRUE. IF PEOPLE ARE SPECULATING ABOUT DATING, WHO GOES LIKE "Oh yaaaaaaa let's send a joint food truck together to the director we both worked with in 2012 and 2015!!! It's brilliant!!! They will think we aren't dating!!!"

2 hours ago, snowjewelz said:

Ohh thanks for this history! I love Rain and Song Hye Kyo and so happy that they both found love! 

No problem and YES SAME.

Here are translations of the BTS!!

• Love 6

42 minutes ago, Heart_note said:

As of the moment I still don't see any evident romantic feelings. But you can't deny how comfortable they are with each other. They have this very light aura whenever they interact. And I love how they like to smile at each other. :wub:

I think they have to keep any evident romantic feelings TOP SECRET for now cos they would want to protect their privacy. If I am not mistaken, LDW is quite a private person and YIN dated her co-star and they broke up, so maybe she’s being VERY CAREFUL... I am not sure whether you know what happened with YIN and her ex-BF - he was her leading man in Queen Inhyun’s Man (his name is Ji Hyun Woo) and after the drama, during a Press Con, he dropped a bombshell by declaring his love for YIN - so, they dated for awhile and then they broke up ... There were speculations that YIN was quite hurt about the whole relationship, so I think now, both of them will be VERY VERY CAUTIOUS.

And I think it should be kept that way!! A relationship should NOT be in the spotlight!! They should date SECRETLY and then announce their wedding!! 

Plus, usually I find that if the BTS are too romantic, they’re not authentic, they could be just acting again - to sensationalise the drama AND to sell the Director’s Cut DVD!! We really cannot judge through BTS frankly BUT there are some moments, I think that could be a dead give away - and those moments are not the ones that show lots of physical closeness or ‘romance’ - think about it, if you’re REALLY in a relationship and you’re working with or in close proximity with the one you’re in love with, you’re going to be a bit shy and even awkward right?? You’re not going to ‘show off’ and be a super Romeo or (what’s the equivalent of a Romeo for females?? Juliet doesn’t quite cut it as she’s kinda too melancholic!! :lol:) right?? 

Sorry for rambling, but my point is, those couples who are for real, I think they try to be more discreet and not in-your-face!! 

For LDW and YIN - what is particularly striking is the way they shyly glance at each other - the MOST striking example was the offering of cookie (or was it chocolate?) - LDW broke some cookie / choc into 2 and offered the bigger piece to YIN but YIN just GLANCED at him and he immediately offered her the SMALLER piece instead! It’s like he COULD READ her just by a QUICK glance!! 

Anyway, most STABLE relationships usually started off as GREAT FRIENDSHIPS FIRST!! 

And, I have said this before, being a shipper is very TORTUROUS... sigh ... :sweatingbullets: - we have to keep delusions and reality balanced all the time ...

I had a few ships that had sunk - come to think of it, I haven’t experienced a ‘successful’ ship yet!! :grimace: I didn’t know much about SongSong, so I never boarded that successful ship! Partly cos I’m a relatively new KDrama fan!! So, I have to remind myself not to take this shipping business too seriously... I can’t help all the SPAZZZZING though!! And I have always maintained that I will be on board a ship and I will only disembark/ ABANDON SHIP if one of them GETS MARRIED!! 

Of course in our Pichi / Ointment / Heart Couple’s case, I am hoping / wishing / praying / chanting that they will MARRY EACH OTHER!! :lol::kiss_wink::heart:

• Love 8