[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

17 minutes ago, Ae-ryun said:

e this part when LDW was really surprised that YIN answered Jjajangmyun. It’s like he knows her a lot that’s why the MC asked if he always see her eating Jjamppong :) and YIN gave him a certain eye contact so LDW just accepted her answer 

Exactly chingu! You read my mind!

I was gonna say that in this forum as well but you were faster than me wohooo:kiss_wink:

I love how in this interview LDW looks like the one who took a backseat  (so that YIN is happy, you can see it from her face) and he strikes me as someone who still trying to maintain  his surprise that he got it wrong for the first time about YIN.

and that looks like he knows her alot in a personal level:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, intrariver said:

Okay good. And if any more info please do post about asking people to PM you about it instead.  I think it's fine to share these things in private and keep shippers hopeful (also will that keep the support for LDW&YIN strong if they do indeed announce one day).

I never state anything about love relationship here anyway, I also state I cannot confirmed, and I use “partner” not “lover” instead. 

• Like 3

On 3/18/2019 at 3:22 AM, Ae-ryun said:

I like this part when LDW was really surprised that YIN answered Jjajangmyun. It’s like he knows her a lot that’s why the MC asked if he always see her eating Jjamppong :) and YIN gave him a certain eye contact so LDW just accepted her answer 

LDW was truly quite surprised by YIN's answer and was actually ready to ask her questions or argue but didn"t quite know how. Then gave up the fight after YIN gave him THAT meaningful look. Another "aha" moment, yes? :joy:

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5

I watched some BTS from LDW's 'Bubblegum' i see the diffrerence clearly. You still can quite notice they are comfortable and they joke here and there too but still in a professional way. They have a lot of kissing scenes as well but it doesn't seem like LDW is having fun and taking his time. It's more of like Jung Ryung Won is the one leading their acting and once 'cut' is heard, it's done and nothing more. No other noticeable silent body language between them :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

This is when yin freezing so much right? She covered her hans under her thigh.. see..she didnt say anything here, even mc didnt notice why she was like that and maybe think that its just a nornal gesture.. but ldw knew it.. he grab d heater to know if its broken or what.. how he can understand her so well without talk to her? its d same when he opened her water during presscon and also give her smaller piece of cookie.. :D he is really amazing.. 

Yes he was suspicious too when he asked yin is it really jajang? Maybe bcoz he knew that yin like spicy foods? And he just covered it by saying he thinks most women like jjampong.. psychology? lols..

• Like 2
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, Heart_note said:

I watched some BTS from LDW's 'Bubblegum' i see the diffrerence clearly. You still can quite notice they are comfortable and they joke here and there too but still in a professional way. They have a lot of kissing scenes as well but it doesn't seem like LDW is having fun and taking his time. It's more of like Jung Ryung Won is the one leading their acting and once 'cut' is heard, it's done and nothing more. No other noticeable silent body language between them :rolleyes:

Wow really? 

If that’s the case then the possibility gets higher..

Thank you for looking at his bts so that you could compare his treatment to his co-stars. 

And to be honest, with JRW he had full-blown kissing scenes that I thought he had done it  professionally. During hotel king too, they shot similar love scenes with LDH and i still got the vibe that they are really close friends but not in a close-like SOME vibe with YIN (starting from goblin era)

For me personally, as a professional actor who has done full-blown kisses in his previous dramas, i find it strange that 

I think LDW was  nervous during the ep 10 kissing scene at JS’s house. 

He repeatedly told YIN and director “why does it keep getting far? “ why this.. why that? “ he even tried to move YIN chair to get a good perspective for kissing 

but then actually it doesn’t contribute to anything really because the chair wasn’t moved at all. 

Even The caption said “can’t you just do a cool proper kiss already?”

He went back and forth and playfully blamed YIN for being too short (?) as a reason he couldn’t kiss her properly..

and finally after considerable amount cute banter with her And the PDnim 

“ah yes , i should just bend my head instead of pulling her head up”

it’s kind like a cute excuse considering they did the first kiss rehearsal before and at that time he also said “since i am lazy to bend my head, i will just keep pull her head up”

see why did he make the same reason again? ;) 

I don’t know perhaps i took that scenes too seriously but after watching it with subtitles I could highly sense that LDW was nervous hence he did that funny ridiculous banter with YIN. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

When fans complained about their selca a bit blur, and ldw acting mad, both make a joke by that.. but i notice when yin said at 0.37 "you usually dont take picture".. i mean its not asking but a statement from her? Did she knew him that well?

And its just funny hearing seul gi (mc) said that she is fluttered by looking at them selca.. hahaha..

• Like 1
  • Love 5

14 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

Wow really? 

If that’s the case then the possibility gets higher..

Thank you for looking at his bts so that you could compare his treatment to his co-stars. 

And to be honest, with JRW he had full-blown kissing scenes that I thought he had done it  professionally. During hotel king too, they shot similar love scenes with LDH and i still got the vibe that they are really close friends but not in a close-like SOME vibe with YIN (starting from goblin era)

For me personally, as a professional actor who has done full-blown kisses in his previous dramas, i find it strange that 

I think LDW was  nervous during the ep 10 kissing scene at JS’s house. 

He repeatedly told YIN and director “why does it keep getting far? “ why this.. why that? “ he even tried to move YIN chair to get a good perspective for kissing 

but then actually it doesn’t contribute to anything really because the chair wasn’t moved at all. 

Even The caption said “can’t you just do a cool proper kiss already?”

He went back and forth and playfully blamed YIN for being too short hence he couldn’t kiss her properly..

and finally after considerable amount cute banter with her And the PDnim 

“ah yes , i should just bend my head instead of pulling her up”

I don’t know perhaps i took that scenes too seriously but after watching it with subtitles I could highly sense that LDW was nervous hence he did that funny ridiculous banter with YIN. 

If he's really nervous, i think it's because that kissing scene was required to be more passionate than the first one. Their lips should be moving and maybe there's a pressure on his part because in the scene, his character was the one who initiated the kiss. Meanwhile, YIN is more relaxed and just waiting for him to settle.

Also, I find it really intriguing whenever LDW glances at YIN with a tender look in his eyes. Sometimes he looks at her playfully and smiling as if he's thinking about something. YIN is very calm and stays put at one place however LDW can't help but tease her and play with her. He wasn't that way with Jung Ryung Won. It was a bit more formal and friendly.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

8 minutes ago, Heart_note said:

If he's really nervous, i think it's because that kissing scene was required to be more passionate than the first one. Their lips should be moving and maybe there's a pressure on his part because in the scene, his character was the one who initiated the kiss. Meanwhile, YIN is more relaxed ans juat waiting for him to settle.

But then again why should he be nervous considering he had done LOTS of kissing scenes which were considerably more passionate than this one? 

And on top of that he was the one who initiated the scenes. 

And his reasoning again is the same like where they shot ep.8 kissing scene “i am lazy to bend my head i will just pull her head up” :P ? Now it seems for me to be like a cute excuse for him to not getting nervous in front of her. 

• Like 2
  • Love 6

6 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

But then again why should he be nervous considering he had done LOTS of kissing scenes which were considerably more passionate than this one? 

And on top of that he was the one who initiated the scenes. 

And his reasoning again is the same like where they shot ep.8 kissing scene “i am lazy to bend my head i will just pull her head up” :P ? Now it seems for me to be like a cute excuse for him to not getting nervous in front of her. 

I guess in simple words, LDW is just romantically intimidated with YIN. He's a bit more submissive when it comes to her. Protective and always hovering around her. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2

7 minutes ago, Heart_note said:

I guess in simple words, LDW is just romantically intimidated with YIN. He's a bit more submissive when it comes to her. Protective and always hovering around her. :wub:

Yes! Exactly he becomes intimidated by her and submissive (during that jjajangmyeon convo :D ) . 

YIN indeed appears really calm like you said  compared to the first kissing practice during their MT trip. 

• Like 2
  • Love 6

4 minutes ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

Yes! Exactly he becomes intimidated by her and submissive (during that jjajangmyeon convo :D ) . 

YIN indeed appears really calm like you said  compared to the first kissing practice during their MT trip. 

That jjajang jjampong ISSUE really funny.. hahaha.. but its really suspicious when he asked yin again is it true, and she just gave that STARE without saying anything.. hahaha.. he really looked like an intimidated bf hahaha.. his face just like.. i'm sorry honey.. really sorry.. lols..

Compared to this.. if both r just friend.. he just can simply bluffing said maybe something like this.. "no.... i think u r lying... u like jjampong more do u? Right? Right?" Thats me if i speak to my bff not bf.. hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

15 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

That jjajang jjampong ISSUE really funny.. hahaha.. but its really suspicious when he asked yin again is it true, and she just gave that STARE without saying anything.. hahaha.. he really looked like an intimidated bf hahaha.. his face just like.. i'm sorry honey.. really sorry.. lols..

Compared to this.. if both r just friend.. he just can simply bluffing said maybe something like this.. "no.... i think u r lying... u like jjampong more do u? Right? Right?" Thats me if i speak to my bff not bf.. hahaha

Maybe he once gave YIN jjampong to eat only to discover that it's jjangmyeon that she likes. Lol:D:wub::P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

I feel so in the mood to have a little investigation myself lol..:P i've been watching LDW bts with other actresses. I'm not an expert to read body language though but it shows he's close to Lee da hae. You can tell that they've known each other for a long time. In their interviews during their last drama together, you can see how happy they are to be reunited and reminisce. LDW is calmer and gives passionate acting. But i can't find the flirtiness he shows to YIN. His body posture and gestures towards lee da hae are more relaxed. He's engaged with their conversations but his body is detached.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

On 3/18/2019 at 7:52 AM, Cherrine Kim said:

When fans complained about their selca a bit blur, and ldw acting mad, both make a joke by that.. but i notice when yin said at 0.37 "you usually dont take picture".. i mean its not asking but a statement from her? Did she knew him that well?

And its just funny hearing seul gi (mc) said that she is fluttered by looking at them selca.. hahaha..

On 3/18/2019 at 7:52 AM, Cherrine Kim said:

True! Like, what i read from his interview with 'taxi' back then; he said he once took a selca and sent it to his gf. Considering YIN commented that he usually don't take pictures, i suppose he only does this for someone special? Like our YIN omo:wub:

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 1
  • Love 6

While he flirts with YIN, she is also his baby whom he takes care of really well and rather very sweetly. That's how it appears to me, at least. 

Regarding that second selca, his tone while calling her attention really stood out to me since the first time I saw that vid. It sounded so tender and sweet. Added to that is the way his hand lingered on her shoulder after tapping her shoulder. THAT appeared rather intimate to me. It's something that happens between BF & GF. So, that was also another "aha" moment for me. :wub:

And oh also, it just occurred to me that maybe he keeps pulling her head up towards him because he was actually eager to kiss her. It does happen, you know. :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • Love 6

26 minutes ago, aveerie said:

his hand lingered on her shoulder after tapping her shoulder. THAT appeared rather intimate to me. I

THIS!!! Thanks for pointing it out again chingu! 

i kept replaying that part in that interview because it was a testament that they are realllllly close (but not like best friends in a friendly manner ... :P ) in a way that tapping and nodding without saying anything in particular has become a common part of their way of “speaking”. 

Just like the “biscuit sharing” on ep.10 bts  and “jjajangmyeon vs jjampongg” in that live interview :D :P 

Ah...idk if someone also has pointed this out , but i guess it’s during the initial question from the MC regarding whether they will be interested once they heard about “touch your heart”,

YIN said she is instantly interested and LDW said he isn’t,,

at the end LDW just casually pointing his hand to YIN and said “ compared to the people (sneakily teases YIN) who from the beginning will instantly be interested in touch your heart, i am the one who needs abit more time...”

that moment, YIN then slapped him as if saying “ you’re not supposed to be this casual, we are infront of public” and then laughing..and right after that LDW said “oops sorry, i mean..” and he then politely amended his action and words by speaking more formally

even the MC states “waa..these two are really close..”

• Like 3
  • Love 5

20 minutes ago, mimima said:

All y’all are great- doing God’s work. I come and I see like 2-3 new pages of LDW and YIN feelings/moments. I die with every new analysis you guys come up with. :wub:

I find it more exciting once TYH ends. We have to work hard more, observe more. I imagine getting a news that they still try to see each other even without a project together.

But honestly, how i wish TYH would be at least 20 episodes. Jaebal :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 6

By the way, speaking of selca have you guys visited LDW's instagram? There's one there, he took a selfie with YIN's pic lol:P i wonder what's that for. Or you can watch this. 

I guess he doesn't like to take much selcas unless with Yoo In Na beside him :heart:

And here is for what LDW wants to do with his gf

I kept editing this post, i just found some adorable videos of them. I feel so active on this thread right now. I can't help it they are so addicting! :wub: LOOK HOW SWEET THEY ARE! LDW is so submissive to YIN. He always just agree to her in a very funny sweet way...:wub:

Sometimes they talk like they're the only people in the room...The "Let's do this separately." Made me laugh so hard. 

• Love 9