Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

26 minutes ago, o10orio said:

I just want to share the deep kiss in our forum:P.

Saw a tweet about people complaining to TVN and director in  Naver that there’s no closeup of the kiss.

It reminds me of SongSongCouple’s kiss from Mars aerial view in Descendants of the Sun.  The one on top of the bell tower.  It’s a little bit suspicious that there is no closeup of this  important kiss scene in Touch Your Heart too.  I wonder why???

For delulu reason is bcoz both of them were TOO SHY shy to be seen closed up.. both also affraid if they caught up did "something" during d kiss scene that will make all of us crazy..haha..

I love u (fourth) kiss scene is really sweet.. i think pdnim asked them to kiss more than 1 times bcoz there were several different angles of them kissing.. d more passionate kiss scene maybe when camera zoomed out.. its when their head going left n right.. hahahaha.. i think yin kiss ldw back nicely n smoothly tonight.. :D

and d most precious thing was b4 that i love u confession, when yin asked ldw to start over again but he keep silent, i can see that yin'eyes being teared up "again".. wonder why? Her acting is so real.. just a simple scene but i felt so deep.. maybe she teared up again bcoz ldw also teared up just like eps 13 bts?

• Like 3
  • Love 8

Posted (edited)
On 3/21/2019 at 9:12 AM, o10orio said:

I just want to share the deep kiss in our forum:P.

Saw a tweet about people complaining to TVN and director in  Naver that there’s no closeup of the kiss.

It reminds me of SongSongCouple’s kiss from Mars aerial view in Descendants of the Sun.  The one on top of the bell tower.  It’s a little bit suspicious that there is no closeup of this  important kiss scene in Touch Your Heart too.  I wonder why???

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY THIS!! PD-Nim wants to give them some privacy. Also, I have commented on the main drama thread - in the Preview for Ep 15, CEO / President of OYS’ fan club commented something about he hopes that the lead actors (OYS & her co-actor) will become A REAL COUPLE THROUGH THE DRAMA!!??? I was reading the translation! So, either Writer-Nim is throwing out some HINTS or a FELLOW LeeYooHearteu Couple shipper like us!! :wub:

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 2
  • Love 8

26 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

in the Preview for Ep 15, CEO / President of OYS’ fan club commented something about he hopes that the lead actors (OYS & her co-actor) will become A REAL COUPLE THROUGH THE DRAMA!!??? I was reading the translation! So, either Writer-Nim is throwing out some HINTS or a FELLOW LeeYooHearteu Couple shipper like us!! :wub:

I hope it’s both.  That writer-nim is giving us hints AND also a fellow shipper.  Just the play on their names Jin Shim and Jung Rok to entice viewers to come up with JinJung Couple name (meaning real or sincere) is too much of a coincidence.  That’s a shipper giveaway right there.  Too bad InNa and Wookie said to come up with something else.  ShimRok Couple sounds like shamrock, which is considered lucky so that’s a good name too.  For some reason the Ointment Couple doesn’t do justice for these two.  I

lIke the Visual Couple name that was given by the MC of the webchat.

• Love 4

12 minutes ago, guin89 said:

Delicious kiss :wub:

I've been playing it for like a hundredth time lol

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

WHAT A TIME FOR LDW AND YIN SHIPPERS TO BE ALIVE. :joy:

kLgG4v.gif

Although I’m sad the drama is ending but I can’t wait until we get to see the aftermath...whether LDW and YIN will be caught together afterwards “for no reason” hehehe.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

God the kiss is reallyyyyy deep and sexy!!! 

I might be crazy but somehow I think that’s the kiss of real LDW and YIN. Cuz it’s so passionate :P

I repeated it a hundred times and still feel it’s soooo hot!!! Help me! :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, bidown said:

God the kiss is reallyyyyy deep and sexy!!! 

I might be crazy but somehow I think that’s the kiss of real LDW and YIN. Cuz it’s so passionate :P

I repeated it a hundred times and still feel it’s soooo hot!!! Help me! :joy:

You're not the only one who's gone crazy chingu!

count me in I felt like a real pervert for zooming in this particular scene for God knows how many. 

:smirk:

I hope we're gonna be given this particular BTS. 

pleasee!:relaxed:

I hope we're gonna get it and we also get to see some of their after kiss reaction...for spazzing of course!:phew:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

wow! its been a good 3 years shince i last shipped any couple..but ldw and yin is really daebak.  i didnt even wait for subs to watch ep14 cos couldnt wait to see what happened and omigosh, so nice to be 'rewarded' with deep kiss....like finally! too bad the story left 2 eps more.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Calling / Tagging @SnowAngel92 - This is the SHIPPERS’ thread for our LOVELY PICHI LEEYOOHEARTEU Couple!! We are here to HOPE/PRAY/WISH/CHANT that Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na will be MARRIED ASAP!! :wub::heart:

• Like 7

Actually, Dispatch, PLEASE LEAVE THEM ALONE in REAL LIFE! :lol: BUT they are SMART NINJAS, so, just date and ANNOUNCE THE WEDDING ASAP!! :wub: 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Actually, Dispatch, PLEASE LEAVE THEM ALONE in REAL LIFE! :lol: BUT they are SMART NINJAS, so, just date and ANNOUNCE THE WEDDING ASAP!! :wub:

its just so amazing to see LDW to 'graduate' his hands from her face to hug her whilst they kiss...its like 'must hold you tight!!'  and for YIN to take that closer step towards him..whoa!!!!!!

Edited by stroppyse
  • Love 6

like I say before this kiss so passionate and intimate... its like on this world only this two person. hahahha. I love how LDW make YIN being so close with him in this kiss scene 

• Love 7

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Since goblin, ldw already flirty n naughty.. yin looked a bit shy, but after that she can look straight to his eyes, n vice versa ldw who getting shy.. lols..

But yes i can say that i really like this "i love u" kiss from eps 14.. i can feel that kiss so warm n sweet.. and its so nice to look yin kiss him back and their body closer to each other..

Edited by stroppyse
  • Love 8

22 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Since goblin, ldw already flirty n naughty.. yin looked a bit shy, but after that she can look straight to his eyes, n vice versa ldw who getting shy.. lols..

But yes i can say that i really like this "i love u" kiss from eps 14.. i can feel that kiss so warm n sweet.. and its so nice to look yin kiss him back and their body closer to each other..

Same! I was on the lookout for the 'kiss back' heart melted when YIN kissed back :love:

• Love 6

That preview for ep 15 :yum:

h2qVcV.jpg

Her outfit choice.

And LDW in real life is into women neck.... :sweatingbullets:

AdSMpi.gif

Waiting not only on how KJR will handle ep15 but also how LDW will handle it... :tounge_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

and all the world already now how prefect YIN body right. ahahhahah she is not only pretty but also sexy....are you hard fans of YIN hahha MR LDw wkwkkw cant wait on Wednesday what will happen with this episode 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5