[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I first started asking if they are together when I saw the pic taking during the press conference when LDW tried to hold her hand as they were about to go down the stage. He acted as if holding her ha

Our favorite lovely couple in dramas "Goblin" and "Touch your Heart"     

In the interim, before we engage with the next big heart-stopping slow-mo video, here’s an easy way to remember what to look out for in our Pichi couple: Pouting when he wants a hug Instruct

So i'm also a lurker in this thread, but just HAD to comment after watching the full interview of LDW & YIN for the TYH kakaotalk thingy. Not sure if anyone caught it, but at approx 35min point, the interviewer was just reading out the comments flowing from the chatroom, and LDW also read (or just repeated after her), "YIN, saranghaeyo"! Made me grin really wide.....is this like an unconscious declaration? LOL

• Love 8

The first couple i shipped before was Lee Joon Gi and Shin Min Ah. I liked their chemistry in Arang. But unfortunately, they have different preferences. And during those shipping days, to be honest, their actions were more of like just typical actor and actress that's being courteous to each other. However JG is expected to be a bit playful coz thats how he is. I was disappointed so i've learnes to be more logical and not expect a lot. No assumption until there is a clear reason to speculate. But i must say, these two are really close. LDW looks so happy and comfortable with her. As of now, that is all I see. I'm still waiting for a revelation. :wub:

So glad of the new subbed interview of YIN and LDW, but I have a delulu that keeps on poking in my mind since Friday, and I can't contain it anymore :sweatingbullets:

So this is the right place to pour it out so I won't sound crazy shipper, right?

So, I'm thinking that what if the lip-balm-kiss is just an adlib of our OTP :wub: I just replayed it for 10x, but look at how YIN smiled before the kiss. She's not OJS that time. She's Yoo In Na. And, that scene is kinda advertisement and we all know that kiss scene in TYH is so pricy. I mean, they kissed in very necessary scenes, the kiss exist because of the storyline. And, kissing in just trying a lipbalm is questionable for the plot. Hahahaha. I mean, it's not that necessary for the plot unlike the other kissing scenes. 

I should wait for the behind the scene clip of that particular scene, but I can't sleep tonight if I didn't share it :sweatingbullets:

Happy sailing shippers!!!!! 

P.S. I made a GIF of that scene but I can't post it :tears: 

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, KimSunny said:

So glad of the new subbed interview of YIN and LDW, but I have a delulu that keeps on poking in my mind since Friday, and I can't contain it anymore :sweatingbullets:

So this is the right place to pour it out so I won't sound crazy shipper, right?

So, I'm thinking that what if the lip-balm-kiss is just an adlib of our OTP :wub: I just replayed it for 10x, but look at how YIN smiled before the kiss. She's not OJS that time. She's Yoo In Na. And, that scene is kinda advertisement and we all know that kiss scene in TYH is so pricy. I mean, they kissed in very necessary scenes, the kiss exist because of the storyline. And, kissing in just trying a lipbalm is questionable for the plot. Hahahaha. I mean, it's not that necessary for the plot unlike the other kissing scenes. 

I should wait for the behind the scene clip of that particular scene, but I can't sleep tonight if I didn't share it :sweatingbullets:

Happy sailing shippers!!!!! 

P.S. I made a GIF of that scene but I can't post it :tears: 

LORDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IF THAT'S TRUE THEN SIGN ME UP. I'm ready to embrace all adlib kisses ehehehehe.

Also @KimSunny here's a really nice way of how to embed things! @intrariver was a gift from the heavens to explain it.

On 3/2/2019 at 2:14 AM, intrariver said:

@Alice Mendoza @mimima  Here's how to upload a pic (this method also works for GIFs) here:

1) On a phone, use a file manager app to browse through and find the location of your pic. (Any file manager app will do. If you dont have a good one where you can clearly find the location of your image file, install a new file manager app.)

2) Upload the pic to an image hosting site, I recommend either imgbb.com or vgy.me (both free and require no registration to upload pics!) (but you can use whatever image site you want of course). Now click to upload an image on the image hosting site and go to the location youve found it in on Step 1. and click the image to upload. 

3) Find the DIRECTlink to the image file you've now uploaded (directlink always end w. the fileformat eg.  .jpg   .gif   ....  if it doenst end with the file format it's not a direct link.

On imgbb.com you need to go to the image after upload then rightclick on it and click open image in new tab, then it opens the direct link in new tab

Copypaste that webadress.   

On vgy.me   the directlink is directly given after upload.)

4) Now in this forum make a new post or edit a post.   Then click INSERT OTHER MEDIA, then choose INSERT IMAGE FROM URL) :

pC0tOV.png

5) now paste the Directlink into the box that appears and Submit your new/edited post.   Voila!  :yum:

• Love 4

I read from an old article his interview with 'taxi' way back in 2013 that he had taken a 'selca' korean term for 'selfie' and sent it to his gf once. I wonder if at some point he had done this to YIN even if not as a Bf but to at least make her laugh.

I noticed LDW likes taking selfies and doing it with YIN. He even did at their kakaotalk interview. It seemed so natural for him to do so even if YIN isn't looking and is busy talking to the MC. lol :P

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, mimima said:

Also @KimSunny here's a really nice way of how to embed things! @intrariver was a gift from the heavens to explain it.

Thank you for the help @mimima :wub: 

So, here's the GIF. Look how YIN smiled before the kiss :tounge_xd:

Ta1SIM.gif

Btw, been a fan of YIN since 2012 and honestly, I shipped her before with her ex, and also got hurt when they broke up. I knew YIN got all the hate, despite that she was more hurt than her ex. And, now 5 years later, I want her to be happy. And, hoping it is really LDW since he always made her happy when they are together :wub:

My shipping mode in this ship is super on

• Love 7

I'm so happy for d translation of this intrvw.. so many hints we've got here n there.. haha..

This question from MC, makes both suddenly act awkwardly.. can u see their face n gesture when mc asked about it? And if u look at yin, I think she think a lot b4 gave d safest answer.. she even didnt saw at mc direction.. wae?? 

while ldw tried to be calm and still look at mc.. but i think he didnt prepared for that question.. :D

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

@Cherrine Kim right? I noticed it too.

Why did they get nervous when MC asked about how they are Off screen? 

hmmm....:ph34r::joy:

edit:

Also while watching this Live Chat I can't shake the feeling that they're hiding something from us (us as in viewers/the public), is it just me that feels this or?

Every rewatch I still can't shake that weird feeling....

• Love 6

@mimima I've been thinking lately that I'd even be willing to even sacrifice 1 of my limbs even if my life would turn harder because of it,  if it meant these two will have marriage news :blush::sweatingbullets:  LOL

...they are THAT cute!

Especially since LDW keeps being so EXTRA NICE to her it's completely melting my :heart:. Extra nice as in even more than to his other costars.

(Let me elaborate on this in a  later post later on. Right now I'm too lazy for long post)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, intrariver said:

@mimima I've been thinking lately that I'd even be willing to even sacrifice 1 of my limbs even if my life would turn harder because of it,  if it meant these two will have marriage news :blush::sweatingbullets:  LOL

...they are THAT cute!

Especially since LDW keeps being so EXTRA NICE to her it's completely melting my :heart:. Extra nice as in even more than to his other costars.

(Let me elaborate on this in a  later post later on. Right now I'm too lazy for long post)

oh yes please do. I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove long posts analyzing LDW and YIN lol. IF WE GOTTA SACRIFICE A LIMB THEN WE GOTTA DO IT.

Also it baffles me how even if they are just "good friends", why go through the hassle of being SUPER nice?? Like opening a water bottle without even being asked...or laughing at jokes and being touchy/feel-y....or asking for a new heater cause the other one is broken and then placing it in front of her or going out of your way to buy vitamins to prevent a cold (that hasn't even happen yet??? lol)...There's a limit to those things where you're a nice friend...otherwise you're just being a guy/girl trying to care for your crush OR you're already dating and it's your gf/bf lolol.

• Love 4
On 3/15/2019 at 10:07 AM, mimima said:

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ISNT THIS SO TRUE. IF PEOPLE ARE SPECULATING ABOUT DATING, WHO GOES LIKE "Oh yaaaaaaa let's send a joint food truck together to the director we both worked with in 2012 and 2015!!! It's brilliant!!! They will think we aren't dating!!!"

No problem and YES SAME.

Here are translations of the BTS!!

I like the way how they both curled up their heads closer next to each other by the end of the viking clip. Omo:wub:

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, intrariver said:

@Cherrine Kim right? I noticed it too.

Why did they get nervous when MC asked about how they are Off screen? 

hmmm....:ph34r::joy:

edit:

Also while watching this Live Chat I can't shake the feeling that they're hiding something from us (us as in viewers/the public), is it just me that feels this or?

Every rewatch I still can't shake that weird feeling....

While I was watching this interview ealier, all I could read were their actions and nuances since I don't understand Korean and there were no English subtitles then. What stood out to me was how LDW seems to be so aware of YIN the whole time. TOO aware, in fact. He was so attuned to how she was feeling and subtly worries about her comfort even without actually looking at her all the time that, to me, it appeared as though half of his attention was on her and only half was on the actual interview. He only became comfortable when YIN was already getting comfortable. Then there were also the few times where they would tense up a bit and become more thoughtful before responding to whatever the MC was saying. 

Now that we have the English subs, I realized that those few times that I sensed them tense up a bit were actually the times when the MC got a little personal with her questions.

After all these observations, I got the sense that there was more there than meets the eye. I felt like they were being careful with their actions, like they didn't want people to know how close they actually are. But then there were a few unguarded moments where I saw something deeper than they let on, like that "unique" & soft tone that he used with her when getting her attention for the selca. All these "hmmm… " moments are things that give great hope to my shipper heart, apart from the fact that my intuition keeps telling me that they are right for each other. I used to ship YIN with her ex too, but I never got that sense of "rightness" with them. I, however, definitely have that sense with LDW & YIN together right now. 

• Like 2
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, mimima said:

oh yes please do. I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove long posts analyzing LDW and YIN lol. IF WE GOTTA SACRIFICE A LIMB THEN WE GOTTA DO IT.

Also it baffles me how even if they are just "good friends", why go through the hassle of being SUPER nice?? Like opening a water bottle without even being asked...or laughing at jokes and being touchy/feel-y....or asking for a new heater cause the other one is broken and then placing it in front of her or going out of your way to buy vitamins to prevent a cold (that hasn't even happen yet??? lol)...There's a limit to those things where you're a nice friend...otherwise you're just being a guy/girl trying to care for your crush OR you're already dating and it's your gf/bf lolol.

When I saw LDW open that bottle of water for her, I kinda expected YIN to acknowledge LDW's deed with a thank you, but she didn't. She acted as though LDW opening her bottle of water without having to ask him was the most natural thing in the world. THAT was my first "hmmm…" moment with them. 

Then came the meaningful glances and soft looks that pass between them during that live interview and commentary. Those added more to my "hmmm..." moments. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Cr :  it's sinamoles YT

I'm not sure if you guys have discussed this but in this interview, YIN even asked LDW about in which area  her personality is similar  to OJS .. I mean why you should ask him about your OWN personality , I find it really lovely..

How YIN comfortably asked him to make their answer to be same on the final question really shows how close they are. (@1.32)

And also, she openly told viewers that LDW smile can capture women heart and then right after that she asked LDW to re-enact that smile..but he just playfully made a silly smile which triggered YIN to hit him playfully "not that one, oppa"

..Idk but he looks a bit shy to me that's why he refused to make the smile that can capture women heart

• Love 11
On 3/17/2019 at 1:48 PM, Yeojachingudeul said:

Cr :  it's sinamoles YT

I'm not sure if you guys have discussed this but in this interview, YIN even asked LDW about in which area  her personality is similar  to OJS .. I mean why you should ask him about your OWN personality , I find it really lovely..

How YIN comfortably asked him to make their answer to be same on the final question really shows how close they are. (@1.32)

And also, she openly told viewers that LDW smile can capture women heart and then right after that she asked LDW to re-enact that smile..but he just playfully made a silly smile which triggered YIN to hit him playfully "not that one, oppa"

..Idk but he looks a bit shy to me that's why he refused to make the smile that can capture women heart

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that part. I was like "WHY??????" when I saw that. You don't ask another person about your personality unless the person knows you really well, right?  And then about that part where she said his smile can capture women's hearts, I was like, "Like how it captured yours? hehehe" :smirk: 

Oh, and that part where she insisted that LDW is more handsome than the guy in the web toon poster. I was like, "Uh huh... you just couldn't stop yourself from saying how handsome he is eih?" B)

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Love 8