[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

34 minutes ago, Pichiie said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW1wvlbcagg

There you go!!! I think @mathildafc is talking about this video ~ You guys can watch it from 10:00 B)B)

AWWW I get excited about Inna's voice in phone ~ so so so tender and cute :wub::wub:

Yup that’s the one! Thanks for posting it here. Sorry for the late reply.... anyway, of all the people there why Se Ho’s reaction alone was specifically put there. I mean there are many other cast members around. Unless the production staff and PD know something that is not being reveal to the public. B)

• Love 6

I just watched the clip ..a great analysis from  @mathildafc   

Haha indeed it was strange reaction from JSH

Spoiler

and he also appeared to be in the middle of texting / preparing to call  someone (ldw) 

and his reaction when Hyun moo said he wanted to call and brought Inna to the studio .. priceless! Like “oh my god i need to cancel calling ldw if yin comes :D “

• Love 4

Beside receiving foodtrucks TOGETHER  like a couple TWICE (by KGE and by PD of QIHM & BG), sending foodtruck TOGETHER like a couple LOL......A few other suspiciously couply things:

In Live Chat when LDW was asked to make an aegyo YIN suggested he'd make one like he did in a  photoshoot (So you keep track of his photoshoots huh, Inna :joy: . I thought only fangirls and wives did this lol)  , then they used YIN real photoshoot pics in that scene where Jungrok&Jinshim went through her photos. It looked like LDW&YIN going through YIN photos like a couple then lol.

Also in Viki interview they know all of each other's CFs and when asked how many of them YIN wants to shoot with LDW she says them all and laughs so happily. We get it we get, you just really reaeeally  loooooooove:heart: working with Wookie huh :joy:

Then the dramas has interestingly been referencing LDW&YIN REAL relationship (whether as just friends or more):

- Warming each other in the cold with hotpacks and with other ways

- Calling someone "Oppa" is special and meaningful enough to be worthy for a BF to get jealous over LOL

- "I want to be the one who makes her laugh/smile"....we know WHO that is in real life lol. Even the caption for a BTS said that irl it's LDW is the one who makes her laugh. It's like the editor knows something and ships it and like the writer gets inspiration from them and writes it into the drama lol.

• Love 8

2 hours ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

I just watched the clip ..a great analysis from  @mathildafc   

Haha indeed it was strange reaction from JSH

Reveal hidden contents

and he also appeared to be in the middle of texting / preparing to call  someone (ldw) 

and his reaction when Hyun moo said he wanted to call and brought Inna to the studio .. priceless! Like “oh my god i need to cancel calling ldw if yin comes :D “

Watched the clip and I have a different take on it. 

Spoiler

After the other guy expressed his intention to call YIN, JSH said, "Jinja?" and was very surprised. JSH could be expressing surprise because he knows something's going on between LDW & YIN, and to hear another man expressing interest in calling YIN must be a BIG red flag to him. The surprise actually looked more like alarm to me, alarm for LDW. :D 

• Love 5

https://twitter.com/Prin_kle0922/status/1108007697671024640

I saw this moment here recently from a video from a press conference. When I watched the full video, I didn’t pay attention to it, but the person highlighted the moment at 0:05 - 0:10 and noticed that LDW continued to hold YIN’s hand when they were already down from the stage. :relaxed:  Cute 

• Love 6

OKAY BUT DOES ANYBODY ELSE SEE LDW'S CUTE HIDDEN SMILE AT THE END OF HIM SAYING "YIN I LOVE YOU"??? OR THAT YIN AVERTS HER EYES WHEN SHE HEARS LDW SAY "I LOVE YOU" HMMMMMMMMM HMMMMMMMMMMM?

lGXgExa.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Hi chingus! I need a little help.  I think LDW said something to YIN as he was placing the doll behind her that I think was not translated. Can anybody please listen and translate what he said? Thanks in advance chingu! :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 3/19/2019 at 9:09 PM, mimima said:

Bless the shippers out there doing the lord’s work.

Claiming this will happen IRL!!! 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

https://youtu.be/774y2dj0aPA 

Aaawwww, Jin-Jung Couple would have been a cute name (Jinjeong means real or sincere).  InNa turned down that couple name right away.  I wonder why?  Too close for comfort maybe?  

Wookie though.  He even asked “No?” to InNa as if asking “Why not?”.  When InNa explained it’s too simple then that’s when he agreed it’s not a good couple name.

But to me, Jinjung Couple is perfect since a lot of people wants them to be a real couple anyway:wub:.

Now that I think about it, the author of the TYH novel probably played with the characters’ names and had an idea about possible couple names for the characters in the novel.

This drama is really meant for Wookie and InNa.  Even the characters’ names (JinJung) when combined means real/sincere.  This is a sign that they need to be a real couple:lol:.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Ep 13 BTS with English translation.  Thank goodness for Sinamoles in YT.

Wookie cried and InNa was consoling him.  They both cried.  Wookie was really affected by the breakup scene.  These 2 softies.  It’s a sad scene but I can feel their closeness specially with InNa cheering up Wookie.

• Love 6

Maybe this is already posted - but just wanna say that many of LDW’s fans have commented that they have never seen him cried like this in a BTS - plus he was NOT supposed to be crying for this scene!! YIN was the one who was supposed to be sad!! And she ended up consoling him!! I think it’s because his heart REALLY ACHES to see YIN so sad!! OTTOKE??? How NOT TO SHIP?? And NOT to spazzzzz and WISH THEY GET MARRIED ASAP???? :bawling::wub::sweatingbullets: 

• Love 7

Ok3QnL.jpg

ABOUT  DVD BLURAY

ONLY 10 DAYS LEFT!!   But not too many signature sleft now...so realistically speaking we can STILL MAKE IT!!  PLEAS EEVERYONE KEEP DOING ThE DEMAND SURVEY!!! Theres NO money requirement so just do IT and Havve EVERYONE YOU KNOW DO IT TOO OK!!!

• Like 2

@intrariver - OMG!!! I NEED HELP WITH DOING THIS DARN SURVEY!!! Arrrggghhhh!! I am going to try again, sigh ... I don’t mind spending the money, even though it’s going to be quite expensive- to buy the DVD!!! 

I tried to follow the instructions from some of the IG accounts but I’m not sure whether I was successful or not!!!??? HEEEELLLLLLPPPP! Please?!!?? :tears::sweatingbullets:

• Like 1