[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

20 hours ago, LAARNI said:

it seems that TYH is a disguise of the real romantic relationship of LDW and YIN.how could they do this to us????:Danyway all the kissing scenes i felt like it is real the first time i saw it and i can really feel the sincerity of those kissing scenes compared to the ones i've seen before.even now with the number of times i've re watch it the feeling is still the same and i always felt the butterflies in my stomach until now.whew!if they don't end up marrying each other i just hope they'll find the one they really truly deserve because for me this is their chance to happiness with the many few times they missed each other to fall in love and were given the chance to do TYH that for me is already an evidence that they are meant for each other.as the saying goes if you truly love someone set him/her free but if he/she comes back to you then he/she is yours forever.they have done that before, the post goblin then met up again before TYH even started..then we saw almost everything how they cared and complimented each other, the bts and even TYH itself.it's all up to LDW and YIN now to rather love and lost or not to love at all!:heart:

btw why is it that they have so many age?can someone enlighten me please.thank u in advance.

Do you mean why Korean Age is different? In Korea, everyone ages up once the new year begins, so people born in the same year are all considered the same age.

Also, they must really like working together, they did a joint CF right after Goblin ended lol (the Goblin Special as well).

Edited by pi-chimaek
Addition

On 6/1/2020 at 11:01 AM, sunny0000007 said:

Hi everyone!! I have followed Pichi Couple for about 2 years but I really didn't know if they had any dating rumors? And either had official statements about that? Tell me plz!!!

As far as I know, no official statements of denial or confirmation and a lot of people rumored that they dated, but it is unknown as of now.

hello there.good evening from my timezone.:)i watched secret garden, im in ep 8 right now, because of YIN.i noticed that the two lead actors doesn't have the chemistry like you feel fluttering feelings when you're looking at them but they really know how to portray their roles to the extent that i end up laughing at them.so far i really enjoyed watching secret garden.speaking of YIN she is really beautiful eversince and can act as well. she's hot and cute all at the same time.i wished YIN could be given the right project so that her acting prowess would be given a full display.the same with LDW.LDW and YIN don't just look good together they're really good actors too! :heart:

3 hours ago, LAARNI said:

hello there.good evening from my timezone.:)i watched secret garden, im in ep 8 right now, because of YIN.i noticed that the two lead actors doesn't have the chemistry like you feel fluttering feelings when you're looking at them but they really know how to portray their roles to the extent that i end up laughing at them.so far i really enjoyed watching secret garden.speaking of YIN she is really beautiful eversince and can act as well. she's hot and cute all at the same time.i wished YIN could be given the right project so that her acting prowess would be given a full display.the same with LDW.LDW and YIN don't just look good together they're really good actors too! :heart:

You can watch Queen In Hyun's Man :))

Storyline is good. Its the first drama I watched YIN back then. She's really a great actress. I hope she does accept other genre of drama. :))

13 hours ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

You can watch Queen In Hyun's Man :))

Storyline is good. Its the first drama I watched YIN back then. She's really a great actress. I hope she does accept other genre of drama. :))

ok i'll watch QIHM after i'm done with secret garden..i really would love to see LDW and YIN in an action movie like murder in 1600, a lady cop investigating a murder because they haven't done that before or YIN could do a drama like sky castle,in fact she mentioned that that she wants to do that kind of drama or a movie like fair game.LDW could also portray a role like that of sean penn where he portrayed a retard father who fought for his daughter's custody.these are the kind of movies that i wish they could portray because it will really give their acting prowess a chance to shine so brightly on screen.:heart:

• Love 2

Pada 4/6/2020 pukul 14.38, LAARNI mengatakan:

ok saya akan menonton QIHM setelah saya selesai dengan taman rahasia..saya akan sangat senang melihat LDW dan YIN dalam film aksi seperti pembunuhan pada tahun 1600, seorang polisi wanita yang terlibat dalam pertarungan karena mereka belum pernah melakukannya sebelumnya atau YIN dapat melakukan drama seperti kastil langit, sebenarnya dia sebutkan itu dia ingin melakukan drama semacam itu atau film seperti permainan yang adil .LDW juga bisa memerankan peran seperti sean penn di mana dia memerankan ayah retard yang memperjuangkan nya tahanan putri. Ini adalah jenis film yang saya harap bisa mereka gambarkan karena itu benar-benar akan memberikan kecakapan akting 

Saya sangat senang Anda berfikir sama dengan saya, mereka akan terchalange tidak hanya terpaku pada drama romantis, tapi ttp mereka bersama senang luar biasa saya rasa

22 minutes ago, Pichi_heartcouple said:

Hey guys anyone knows what happened to amazingyooinna’s instagram? Is her account has been deleted?

yeah!i've noticed that too esp her pp that has YIN's back instead of facing the camera.in fact all her posts are gone.i hope everything is all right.:sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, LAARNI said:

yeah!i've noticed that too esp her pp that has YIN's back instead of facing the camera.in fact all her posts are gone.i hope everything is all right.:sweatingbullets:

Maybe s/he deactivated for a while. I hope she comes back.

Anyways, while checking IG for her account, I stumbled upon this fanmade video: 

10 hours ago, Pichi_heartcouple said:

Hey guys anyone knows what happened to amazingyooinna’s instagram? Is her account has been deleted?

I remember last time they deactivated/went offline it's because they were on vacation or something? Maybe something involving that.

Hai teman teman saya harap perahu pichi akan terus berlayar apakah itu terjadi atau tidak ttp kita akan ttp mengusung bendera pasangan ini sebagai pasangan abadi, saya harap kita punya grup bersama dan berkumpul dan travel bersama dibwh bendera pichi agar pasangan ini mengenang fans pichi hihihi.. Walau angan bolehkah seperti angan kita semua ttg pasangan pichi... Semoga semua bahagial

Has anyone here watched YIN's Sundabang? (Reality show for blind dates)

It's not directly related to Pichi but like...the observations mentioned there can be applied so well

In S2 ep 10 (filmed ard Nov-Dec) YIN was talking about how she thinks friends can become lovers (which is when they start seeing each other as "a man" and as "a woman", sounds like what she said on TYH press conference about LDW)...

and YIN smiled when one of the girls said even though she is normally very independent she would rely on the guy she met (even though YIN was suppressing her smile before)

It's kind of sweet to watch if you consider that they might be dating before TYH filming started lol

Edited by shipper

23 hours ago, shipper said:

Has anyone here watched YIN's Sundabang? (Reality show for blind dates)

It's not directly related to Pichi but like...the observations mentioned there can be applied so well

In S2 ep 10 (filmed ard Nov-Dec) YIN was talking about how she thinks friends can become lovers (which is when they start seeing each other as "a man" and as "a woman", sounds like what she said on TYH press conference about LDW)...

and YIN smiled when one of the girls said even though she is normally very independent she would rely on the guy she met (even though YIN was suppressing her smile before)

It's kind of sweet to watch if you consider that they might be dating before TYH filming started lol

I cannot find any english subs :(( do you know any link for full video with subs?