Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Hey chingus, I'm so happy to see this thread so alive again. I felt guilty of not visiting this for many months because of lot'a stuff to do concerning work and studies. (been a lurker and a sharer to this thread since creation) I watched a lot of dramas after TYH but my loyalty shall be with no one else but our Pichi couple. I swear I've never been so fond of any drama couples beside them, not even the leads in famous dramas to this date. There's something about the TYH Pichi couple that I don't get with the others. (its like their sweet interactions, though conservative and shy were not forced)lol. I still watch TYH up to this day and still never lost their spark to me. :D

Still feels like real. :wub:

I hope they'll have collab in the future.. Film, drama, cf.. Anything! :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Yoo In na's birthday is coming up soon! On June 5th, so today is D-5! Last year he had a v-live on that day, wonder how she will celebrate this year. Hope she has a happy birthday ^-^

• Like 1
  • Love 3

hello everybody!i just finished watching TYH for the nth time really :Dand i just realized that TYH is really the drama that is parallel for LDW and YIN in expressing their love for each other.here are my thoughts:

1.the secret dating in confined places because he wants to protect her, ie, like my place or your house to avoid speculations related to them dating in real life because they want to date privately and peacefully.

2.the readily dismissal of YIN regarding her dating rumor with her leading man in  her comeback drama..if LDW and YIN are not really dating they could just issue a statement that they're not dating.that would dismiss right away the dating rumor but they didn't although they are very much aware of how the fans are dying/hoping to see them date in real life to the extent of even of wishing them to get married.

3.i only saw the pics of LDW on insta wearing pink/peach clothes tho' he is also hot-to-look at with those colors.and it happens to be OYS fave color and who portrayed OYS????its YIN!

4.their co stars in TYH saying they look good together as a couple esp ms yang in her scene with mr lee after OYS and KJR confessed that their dating.fans including this ship are very clear in saying that they have great chemistry and that they really look good together.

5.the scene where KJR's CEO confronted him that OYS and her leading man have great chemistry and that they really are dating.LDW is YIN's leading man in TYH and everybody is telling them exactly that!

these are just a few of the many realizations i've come up so far and that the more i rewatched TYH the more i am convinced that LDW and YIN are really dating in real life now.:heart:

• Love 1

Hi everyone!! I have followed Pichi Couple for about 2 years but I really didn't know if they had any dating rumors? And either had official statements about that? Tell me plz!!!

The thing with TYH is that it blurred the lines between what was real and reel, so much in fact, that it made my jaw drop when I first watched it. Especially the sofa scene! Jin-shim says the kiss was fake and that all actors have skills to fake whats not real. But Jung-rok says, 'What if it's real and not fake?' I literally lost it. My brain fried after thinking about what the writer was implying lol. Then, they don't change the angle at all and it is very clear that it isn't fake. I think they blurred it so well, that one cannot determine that the two leads are dating on the drama alone. All the jabs at how Jin-shim and her co-star are getting shipped, while she has a bf irl, contradicts the many parallels that the drama brings to LDWYIN irl. The comparisons do hit close to home, and are more sentimental, which made me question it. If they don't end up together, I do hope they remain long-time friends! I feel like celebrities need those, because like someone said earlier, it is difficult to keep in touch with such busy schedules. 

Anyways D-4 till Inna turns 38! (39 korean age!)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pi-chimaek said:

The thing with TYH is that it blurred the lines between what was real and reel, so much in fact, that it made my jaw drop when I first watched it. Especially the sofa scene! Jin-shim says the kiss was fake and that all actors have skills to fake whats not real. But Jung-rok says, 'What if it's real and not fake?' I literally lost it. My brain fried after thinking about what the writer was implying lol. Then, they don't change the angle at all and it is very clear that it isn't fake. I think they blurred it so well, that one cannot determine that the two leads are dating on the drama alone. All the jabs at how Jin-shim and her co-star are getting shipped, while she has a bf irl, contradicts the many parallels that the drama brings to LDWYIN irl. The comparisons do hit close to home, and are more sentimental, which made me question it. If they don't end up together, I do hope they remain long-time friends! I feel like celebrities need those, because like someone said earlier, it is difficult to keep in touch with such busy schedules. 

Anyways D-4 till Inna turns 38! (39 korean age!)

it seems that TYH is a disguise of the real romantic relationship of LDW and YIN.how could they do this to us????:Danyway all the kissing scenes i felt like it is real the first time i saw it and i can really feel the sincerity of those kissing scenes compared to the ones i've seen before.even now with the number of times i've re watch it the feeling is still the same and i always felt the butterflies in my stomach until now.whew!if they don't end up marrying each other i just hope they'll find the one they really truly deserve because for me this is their chance to happiness with the many few times they missed each other to fall in love and were given the chance to do TYH that for me is already an evidence that they are meant for each other.as the saying goes if you truly love someone set him/her free but if he/she comes back to you then he/she is yours forever.they have done that before, the post goblin then met up again before TYH even started..then we saw almost everything how they cared and complimented each other, the bts and even TYH itself.it's all up to LDW and YIN now to rather love and lost or not to love at all!:heart:

btw why is it that they have so many age?can someone enlighten me please.thank u in advance.

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, LAARNI said:

it seems that TYH is a disguise of the real romantic relationship of LDW and YIN.how could they do this to us????:Danyway all the kissing scenes i felt like it is real the first time i saw it and i can really feel the sincerity of those kissing scenes compared to the ones i've seen before.even now with the number of times i've re watch it the feeling is still the same and i always felt the butterflies in my stomach until now.whew!if they don't end up marrying each other i just hope they'll find the one they really truly deserve because for me this is their chance to happiness with the many few times they missed each other to fall in love and were given the chance to do TYH that for me is already an evidence that they are meant for each other.as the saying goes if you truly love someone set him/her free but if he/she comes back to you then he/she is yours forever.they have done that before, the post goblin then met up again before TYH even started..then we saw almost everything how they cared and complimented each other, the bts and even TYH itself.it's all up to LDW and YIN now to rather love and lost or not to love at all!:heart:

btw why is it that they have so many age?can someone enlighten me please.thank u in advance.

Do you mean why Korean Age is different? In Korea, everyone ages up once the new year begins, so people born in the same year are all considered the same age.

Also, they must really like working together, they did a joint CF right after Goblin ended lol (the Goblin Special as well).

Edited by pi-chimaek
Addition

On 6/1/2020 at 11:01 AM, sunny0000007 said:

Hi everyone!! I have followed Pichi Couple for about 2 years but I really didn't know if they had any dating rumors? And either had official statements about that? Tell me plz!!!

As far as I know, no official statements of denial or confirmation and a lot of people rumored that they dated, but it is unknown as of now.

hello there.good evening from my timezone.:)i watched secret garden, im in ep 8 right now, because of YIN.i noticed that the two lead actors doesn't have the chemistry like you feel fluttering feelings when you're looking at them but they really know how to portray their roles to the extent that i end up laughing at them.so far i really enjoyed watching secret garden.speaking of YIN she is really beautiful eversince and can act as well. she's hot and cute all at the same time.i wished YIN could be given the right project so that her acting prowess would be given a full display.the same with LDW.LDW and YIN don't just look good together they're really good actors too! :heart:

3 hours ago, LAARNI said:

hello there.good evening from my timezone.:)i watched secret garden, im in ep 8 right now, because of YIN.i noticed that the two lead actors doesn't have the chemistry like you feel fluttering feelings when you're looking at them but they really know how to portray their roles to the extent that i end up laughing at them.so far i really enjoyed watching secret garden.speaking of YIN she is really beautiful eversince and can act as well. she's hot and cute all at the same time.i wished YIN could be given the right project so that her acting prowess would be given a full display.the same with LDW.LDW and YIN don't just look good together they're really good actors too! :heart:

You can watch Queen In Hyun's Man :))

Storyline is good. Its the first drama I watched YIN back then. She's really a great actress. I hope she does accept other genre of drama. :))

13 hours ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

You can watch Queen In Hyun's Man :))

Storyline is good. Its the first drama I watched YIN back then. She's really a great actress. I hope she does accept other genre of drama. :))

ok i'll watch QIHM after i'm done with secret garden..i really would love to see LDW and YIN in an action movie like murder in 1600, a lady cop investigating a murder because they haven't done that before or YIN could do a drama like sky castle,in fact she mentioned that that she wants to do that kind of drama or a movie like fair game.LDW could also portray a role like that of sean penn where he portrayed a retard father who fought for his daughter's custody.these are the kind of movies that i wish they could portray because it will really give their acting prowess a chance to shine so brightly on screen.:heart:

• Love 2

hello!hello there my fellow shippers!i know that this is not true but i am betting against all odds that for LDW and YIN to be true. feast our hearts!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Pada 4/6/2020 pukul 14.38, LAARNI mengatakan:

ok saya akan menonton QIHM setelah saya selesai dengan taman rahasia..saya akan sangat senang melihat LDW dan YIN dalam film aksi seperti pembunuhan pada tahun 1600, seorang polisi wanita yang terlibat dalam pertarungan karena mereka belum pernah melakukannya sebelumnya atau YIN dapat melakukan drama seperti kastil langit, sebenarnya dia sebutkan itu dia ingin melakukan drama semacam itu atau film seperti permainan yang adil .LDW juga bisa memerankan peran seperti sean penn di mana dia memerankan ayah retard yang memperjuangkan nya tahanan putri. Ini adalah jenis film yang saya harap bisa mereka gambarkan karena itu benar-benar akan memberikan kecakapan akting 

Saya sangat senang Anda berfikir sama dengan saya, mereka akan terchalange tidak hanya terpaku pada drama romantis, tapi ttp mereka bersama senang luar biasa saya rasa

10 hours ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

Where?

Its a soompi forum poll. I think its finish

10 hours ago, S. jayanti said:

Saya sangat senang Anda berfikir sama dengan saya, mereka akan terchalange tidak hanya terpaku pada drama romantis, tapi ttp mereka bersama senang luar biasa saya rasa

????? 

Posted (edited)

Hey guys anyone knows what happened to amazingyooinna’s instagram? Is her account has been deleted?

Edited by Pichi_heartcouple