Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, LAARNI said:

hello..would like to ask what episode was that in 7.7 billion love that they mention goblin???i agree with their insights although i have my mind conditioned already to accept whatever fate this ship would have and to be disappointed maybe but however my heart still tries to hold on to some facts/hints dropped by LDW and YIN themselves that the possibility of them in a relationship is also REAL.we just dont know their current status now because there is no news about them yet.i am hoping really for them to end up in marriage.:heart:

Episode 8. One of the proxy panelists, Wen Kai (China) is an avid fan of Yoo In Na. He said the Chinese community became enamored with her for her role in My Love From The Star.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, ELFlamingo said:

Episode 8. One of the proxy panelists, Wen Kai (China) is an avid fan of Yoo In Na. He said the Chinese community became enamored with her for her role in My Love From The Star.

thank u again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSruFAPA48tLm0LBO5YINtimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwACX-2T0P7HvcCNlxsvt

Found these photos on IG while browsing. Its the TYH wrap up party as you can verify from the cake and the banner behind. So the wrap up party really happened. But as the uploader mentioned, no one post photos of YIN and LDW together. 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ELFlamingo said:

but can anyone tell me how many dating scandals he's been involved?

 

As far as I know, its only been that one, the rest are up to public assumption (never had been publicly confirmed) though some have discussed before that he was possibly in a relationship with Lee Da Hae, note that he also worked with her twice (though it took around a decade) in My Girl and Hotel King. YIN and LDW worked together twice, with a two year gap, LDW being cast after YIN in TYH. Also earlier on the thread, the Goblin reunion dinner or of the same sort occurred around October 15 I believe and the confirmation for LDW as KJR happened around three days later. Though we cannot compare because they are different people, it is a precedent we can refer to.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw this in Twitter, for TYH wrap up party please open spoiler comments

Spoiler

BF9lpaCl.jpg

 

I guess they were sitting together, :wub: coz of the same shirt's sleeve in the background.

LDW looks so gorgeous even with plain shirt. OMG

 

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, pi-chimaek said:

 

As far as I know, its only been that one, the rest are up to public assumption (never had been publicly confirmed) though some have discussed before that he was possibly in a relationship with Lee Da Hae, note that he also worked with her twice (though it took around a decade) in My Girl and Hotel King. YIN and LDW worked together twice, with a two year gap, LDW being cast after YIN in TYH. Also earlier on the thread, the Goblin reunion dinner or of the same sort occurred around October 15 I believe and the confirmation for LDW as KJR happened around three days later. Though we cannot compare because they are different people, it is a precedent we can refer to.

indeed! and considering that they had a group meeting or private meeting with goblin friends..also YIN's reply to their guest that she OFTEN see LDW in real life to me is a confirmation that they indeed meet privately after TYH.my instinct is telling me that my assumptions and interpretations are all correct and it's just a matter of time for them to confirm  to proceed to the next level.that is MARRIAGE.:heart:

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LAARNI said:

indeed! and considering that they had a group meeting or private meeting with goblin friends..also YIN's reply to their guest that she OFTEN see LDW in real life to me is a confirmation that they indeed meet privately after TYH.my instinct is telling me that my assumptions and interpretations are all correct and it's just a matter of time for them to confirm  to proceed to the next level.that is MARRIAGE.:heart:

 

Me too. I do hope that they are dating privately and intimately just like So Ji Sub. I cant remember hearing SJS dating rumors, except for shipper posts. And look at him now, hes been dating for years and now hes getting married. I hope our pichi couple does too. 

 

 

 

Side note: i read older posts asking for real life couple term. Pichi and Ointment is nice but they're both based on drama. Someone suggested LeeYoo. I think there are a lot of Lee's and Yoo's, so i dont quite agree with LeeYoo. I saw a tag on IG that says 'onLee Yoo'. But again, thats too vague for me. I was thinking Ttalgi. Since YIN said she wanted to be called Ttalgi. What does LDW prefer? Or what's his favorite fruit? 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, ELFlamingo said:

Me too. I do hope that they are dating privately and intimately just like So Ji Sub. I cant remember hearing SJS dating rumors, except for shipper posts. And look at him now, hes been dating for years and now hes getting married. I hope our pichi couple does too. 

 

 

 

Side note: i read older posts asking for real life couple term. Pichi and Ointment is nice but they're both based on drama. Someone suggested LeeYoo. I think there are a lot of Lee's and Yoo's, so i dont quite agree with LeeYoo. I saw a tag on IG that says 'onLee Yoo'. But again, thats too vague for me. I was thinking Ttalgi. Since YIN said she wanted to be called Ttalgi. What does LDW prefer? Or what's his favorite fruit? 

yehey!i am so happy i found this forum that ships LDW and YIN because tbh i really fell in love with them when i was able to watched goblin..after almost 4 years..ive heard of goblin before with my colleagues in the office saying how they love GY and the grim reaper but i didn't pay attention to them because i was not interested then. but now i am among those shipping LDW and YIN and i am so happy with that and proud too!:).but you know that i am also open to the fact that i may be disappointed but it's totally okey with me because they and this ship made me happy!and until then i will continue to ship LDW and YIN!:heart:

i love calling them pichi/peach couple because the two of them liked it too!and it fits them well.let's keep this ship sailing!!!:heart:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ELFlamingo said:

Me too. I do hope that they are dating privately and intimately just like So Ji Sub. I cant remember hearing SJS dating rumors, except for shipper posts. And look at him now, hes been dating for years and now hes getting married. I hope our pichi couple does too. 

 

 

 

Side note: i read older posts asking for real life couple term. Pichi and Ointment is nice but they're both based on drama. Someone suggested LeeYoo. I think there are a lot of Lee's and Yoo's, so i dont quite agree with LeeYoo. I saw a tag on IG that says 'onLee Yoo'. But again, thats too vague for me. I was thinking Ttalgi. Since YIN said she wanted to be called Ttalgi. What does LDW prefer? Or what's his favorite fruit? 

Long time lurker here...

 

LDW has once said his favourite fruit is peaches :)

 

Some people like to say LDW and YIN are the fifth reincarnation (3 lives in Goblin+1 life in TYH) so I think "5th life" would be an interesting couple name :D

 

But also Real or True CP (the name they rejected in drama chat) would be fun as well;)

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another thing I noticed is the staff, PD, and co-stars reaction to them, is kinda amusing. In Goblin GY was smiling suspiciously when LDW was comparing Sunny to YIN, saying YIN was way more gentler and stuff. (YIN was wary when he tried to do this and I felt bad because she panicked a bit, probably because her ex did something similar). When they kept on high-fiving when she was comparing the Grim Reaper to him, KGE and YSJ teased them by imitating it. I also remember reading on a transcript that the MC said their chemistry was so good it was gonna cause dating scandals (but was quickly brushed over). The actress who played Yeoreum said they were too close, note it was describing them after shooting a scene. In their last scene in Goblin, they were kissing and they went on for a while because the PD didn’t say cut. When they were taking selfies in Goblin, the staff behind them were all smiles. The PD of TYH and the MC for the live drama talk said they both made their heart flutter. Sometimes in the behind-the-scenes the PD seems to be third-wheeling lol. 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched LDW's Vlive - Radio Apart,  LDW reads the letter sent by a fan. The girl's story is when she was a middle school student. She got close to her boy classmate, sitting behind her. They had  a "some" relationship (flirted/flirting) back then but they went to different schools during high school. Every now and then, she still contacts the guy and wondered if she can confess her feelings. 

 

LDW said, as for flings, to a certain extent both sides will feel it, i think it's not just part of your imagination, have some courage and try confessing to him. -> Funny his advise is applicable to him and YIN  (So they both felt it huh :wub:)and the radio live session was on March 31, 2019 (Touch your heart period) He also quoted a line from the song he that chose for the day: If there's no way for me to live in this world. I'll choose love. I think our boy is in love :wub::wub:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

I watched LDW's Vlive - Radio Apart,  LDW reads the letter sent by a fan. The girl's story is when she was a middle school student, and got close to her classmate who is sitting behind her,  they had  a "some" relationship (flirted/flirting) back then but they went to different schools during high school. Every now and then, she still contacts the guy and wondered if she can confess her feelings. 

 

LDW said, as for flings, to a certain extent both sides will feel it, i think it's not just part of your imagination, have some courage and try confessing to him. -> Funny his advise is applicable to him and YIN  (So they both felt it huh :wub:)and the radio live session was on March 31, 2019 (Touch your heart period) He also quoted a line from the song he that chose for the day: If there's no way for me to live in this world. I'll choose love. I think our boy is in love :wub::wub:

i definitely agree with LDW in confessing feelings but im not so sure for a girl to confess her feelings to the boy but ..anyway that's just me.:sweatingbullets:

i also agree to the lyrics of the song he played tho' i never get to watched his vlive episodes and yes LDW! it's about time that you should choose love with YIN in it.

the bts and the interviews of TYH tells me that's it is their way of telling the public that they are in a special relationship with each other it's just that they cannot yet display these things publicly.:heart:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

although i have been watching TYH over and over but it seems that everytime LDW and YIN had their kissing scenes i ALWAYS felt butterflies in my stomach.:wub:.and i just noticed it that the scenes if not all are taken from real life relationship of LDW and YIN.for example after the confession scene that the two of them are really dating, ms yang the firm's secretary in their scene was telling mr lee that OYS and KJR really looked good together as a couple.

and the practice of OYS eating alone scene i no longer sees it as KJR but LDW who was/is really caring with YIN and very supportive of her in real life too and vice versa.:heart:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1e05d547d2cf1760e86295d2bbefc434.gifjM2jiCvshfxlxDq4_vb8NiXQztS39uEdfVJD0rLS

 

Me after reading all your posts.:heart:

 

Honestly, I am not much of a shipper that is before these two. They have such an amazing chemistry, plus they look great together that my heart can't stop shipping them. I've harbored my shipper heart before but now I'm so happy because e of thread. I get to converse and exchange opinions with like minded individuals. Hopefully, we can hear their wedding announcements soon. :heart:

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, pi-chimaek said:

Another thing I noticed is the staff, PD, and co-stars reaction to them, is kinda amusing. In Goblin GY was smiling suspiciously when LDW was comparing Sunny to YIN, saying YIN was way more gentler and stuff. (YIN was wary when he tried to do this and I felt bad because she panicked a bit, probably because her ex did something similar). When they kept on high-fiving when she was comparing the Grim Reaper to him, KGE and YSJ teased them by imitating it. I also remember reading on a transcript that the MC said their chemistry was so good it was gonna cause dating scandals (but was quickly brushed over). The actress who played Yeoreum said they were too close, note it was describing them after shooting a scene. In their last scene in Goblin, they were kissing and they went on for a while because the PD didn’t say cut. When they were taking selfies in Goblin, the staff behind them were all smiles. The PD of TYH and the MC for the live drama talk said they both made their heart flutter. Sometimes in the behind-the-scenes the PD seems to be third-wheeling lol. 

True. Remember the kiss scene on episode 8? The NG where the PD shouted(?) something?? I felt like they (the staff) are intruding on a real life  couple. Like when you see a couple smooching in the park? That BTS proves that even the staff can't deny their electrifying chemistry. 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, pi-chimaek said:

Another thing I noticed is the staff, PD, and co-stars reaction to them, is kinda amusing. In Goblin GY was smiling suspiciously when LDW was comparing Sunny to YIN, saying YIN was way more gentler and stuff. (YIN was wary when he tried to do this and I felt bad because she panicked a bit, probably because her ex did something similar). When they kept on high-fiving when she was comparing the Grim Reaper to him, KGE and YSJ teased them by imitating it. I also remember reading on a transcript that the MC said their chemistry was so good it was gonna cause dating scandals (but was quickly brushed over). The actress who played Yeoreum said they were too close, note it was describing them after shooting a scene. In their last scene in Goblin, they were kissing and they went on for a while because the PD didn’t say cut. When they were taking selfies in Goblin, the staff behind them were all smiles. The PD of TYH and the MC for the live drama talk said they both made their heart flutter. Sometimes in the behind-the-scenes the PD seems to be third-wheeling lol. 

I died at the PD being the 3rd wheel. :joy::joy:

 

Seriously though, who can deny their chemistry?

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LAARNI said:

although i have been watching TYH over and over but it seems that everytime LDW and YIN had their kissing scenes i ALWAYS felt butterflies in my stomach.:wub:.and i just noticed it that the scenes if not all are taken from real life relationship of LDW and YIN.for example after the confession scene that the two of them are really dating, ms yang the firm's secretary in their scene was telling mr lee that OYS and KJR really looked good together as a couple.

and the practice of OYS eating alone scene i no longer sees it as KJR but LDW who was/is really caring with YIN and very supportive of her in real life too and vice versa.:heart:

The parallels are unbelievable but OYS seems more like LDW sometimes.:lol:

 

In an interview LDW once said he always eats with his manager cuz he can't eat alone.;)

 

It's like they're switching roles with each other sometimes.:heart:

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, shipper said:

The parallels are unbelievable but OYS seems more like LDW sometimes.:lol:

 

In an interview LDW once said he always eats with his manager cuz he can't eat alone.;)

 

It's like they're switching roles with each other sometimes.:heart:

Really? He must've relate to OYS's predicament then. 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, ELFlamingo said:

Really? He must've relate to OYS's predicament then. 

exactly!since both LDW and YIN can relate to each other's predicament then they might as well settle in so that LDW would no longer be eating alone and to take care for each other till kingdom come!

these gestures of LDW and YIN esp the kakao chat, the bts the caring gestures the side look, etc only married and gf/bf couples can truly relate.also the way he stares at her is quite long..does LDW even blink??these caring gestures,esp LDW, are spontaneous and real.i hope the time would come for us to hear the good news from them!hopefully soon!:heart:

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ELFlamingo said:

True. Remember the kiss scene on episode 8? The NG where the PD shouted(?) something?? I felt like they (the staff) are intruding on a real life  couple. Like when you see a couple smooching in the park? That BTS proves that even the staff can't deny their electrifying chemistry. 

 

Lol for that one YIN kept on laughing and getting shy and LDW blamed the director. When I saw that, I thought he was trying to divert the attention from them, as if saying its not my fault she’s all shy! (though it seemed like it was). Compared to the end of Goblin, they were more giggly and shy. In the Goblin Special I could sense some tension, but its nice to see all the tension disappear in TYH, despite the public not hearing/seeing them for ~2 years.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now