[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

58 minutes ago, ELFlamingo said:

Me too. I do hope that they are dating privately and intimately just like So Ji Sub. I cant remember hearing SJS dating rumors, except for shipper posts. And look at him now, hes been dating for years and now hes getting married. I hope our pichi couple does too. 

Side note: i read older posts asking for real life couple term. Pichi and Ointment is nice but they're both based on drama. Someone suggested LeeYoo. I think there are a lot of Lee's and Yoo's, so i dont quite agree with LeeYoo. I saw a tag on IG that says 'onLee Yoo'. But again, thats too vague for me. I was thinking Ttalgi. Since YIN said she wanted to be called Ttalgi. What does LDW prefer? Or what's his favorite fruit? 

yehey!i am so happy i found this forum that ships LDW and YIN because tbh i really fell in love with them when i was able to watched goblin..after almost 4 years..ive heard of goblin before with my colleagues in the office saying how they love GY and the grim reaper but i didn't pay attention to them because i was not interested then. but now i am among those shipping LDW and YIN and i am so happy with that and proud too!:).but you know that i am also open to the fact that i may be disappointed but it's totally okey with me because they and this ship made me happy!and until then i will continue to ship LDW and YIN!:heart:

i love calling them pichi/peach couple because the two of them liked it too!and it fits them well.let's keep this ship sailing!!!:heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ELFlamingo said:

Me too. I do hope that they are dating privately and intimately just like So Ji Sub. I cant remember hearing SJS dating rumors, except for shipper posts. And look at him now, hes been dating for years and now hes getting married. I hope our pichi couple does too. 

Side note: i read older posts asking for real life couple term. Pichi and Ointment is nice but they're both based on drama. Someone suggested LeeYoo. I think there are a lot of Lee's and Yoo's, so i dont quite agree with LeeYoo. I saw a tag on IG that says 'onLee Yoo'. But again, thats too vague for me. I was thinking Ttalgi. Since YIN said she wanted to be called Ttalgi. What does LDW prefer? Or what's his favorite fruit? 

Long time lurker here...

LDW has once said his favourite fruit is peaches :)

Some people like to say LDW and YIN are the fifth reincarnation (3 lives in Goblin+1 life in TYH) so I think "5th life" would be an interesting couple name :D

But also Real or True CP (the name they rejected in drama chat) would be fun as well;)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Another thing I noticed is the staff, PD, and co-stars reaction to them, is kinda amusing. In Goblin GY was smiling suspiciously when LDW was comparing Sunny to YIN, saying YIN was way more gentler and stuff. (YIN was wary when he tried to do this and I felt bad because she panicked a bit, probably because her ex did something similar). When they kept on high-fiving when she was comparing the Grim Reaper to him, KGE and YSJ teased them by imitating it. I also remember reading on a transcript that the MC said their chemistry was so good it was gonna cause dating scandals (but was quickly brushed over). The actress who played Yeoreum said they were too close, note it was describing them after shooting a scene. In their last scene in Goblin, they were kissing and they went on for a while because the PD didn’t say cut. When they were taking selfies in Goblin, the staff behind them were all smiles. The PD of TYH and the MC for the live drama talk said they both made their heart flutter. Sometimes in the behind-the-scenes the PD seems to be third-wheeling lol. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I watched LDW's Vlive - Radio Apart,  LDW reads the letter sent by a fan. The girl's story is when she was a middle school student. She got close to her boy classmate, sitting behind her. They had  a "some" relationship (flirted/flirting) back then but they went to different schools during high school. Every now and then, she still contacts the guy and wondered if she can confess her feelings. 

LDW said, as for flings, to a certain extent both sides will feel it, i think it's not just part of your imagination, have some courage and try confessing to him. -> Funny his advise is applicable to him and YIN  (So they both felt it huh :wub:)and the radio live session was on March 31, 2019 (Touch your heart period) He also quoted a line from the song he that chose for the day: If there's no way for me to live in this world. I'll choose love. I think our boy is in love :wub::wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

I watched LDW's Vlive - Radio Apart,  LDW reads the letter sent by a fan. The girl's story is when she was a middle school student, and got close to her classmate who is sitting behind her,  they had  a "some" relationship (flirted/flirting) back then but they went to different schools during high school. Every now and then, she still contacts the guy and wondered if she can confess her feelings. 

LDW said, as for flings, to a certain extent both sides will feel it, i think it's not just part of your imagination, have some courage and try confessing to him. -> Funny his advise is applicable to him and YIN  (So they both felt it huh :wub:)and the radio live session was on March 31, 2019 (Touch your heart period) He also quoted a line from the song he that chose for the day: If there's no way for me to live in this world. I'll choose love. I think our boy is in love :wub::wub:

i definitely agree with LDW in confessing feelings but im not so sure for a girl to confess her feelings to the boy but ..anyway that's just me.:sweatingbullets:

i also agree to the lyrics of the song he played tho' i never get to watched his vlive episodes and yes LDW! it's about time that you should choose love with YIN in it.

the bts and the interviews of TYH tells me that's it is their way of telling the public that they are in a special relationship with each other it's just that they cannot yet display these things publicly.:heart:

• Love 1

although i have been watching TYH over and over but it seems that everytime LDW and YIN had their kissing scenes i ALWAYS felt butterflies in my stomach.:wub:.and i just noticed it that the scenes if not all are taken from real life relationship of LDW and YIN.for example after the confession scene that the two of them are really dating, ms yang the firm's secretary in their scene was telling mr lee that OYS and KJR really looked good together as a couple.

and the practice of OYS eating alone scene i no longer sees it as KJR but LDW who was/is really caring with YIN and very supportive of her in real life too and vice versa.:heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1e05d547d2cf1760e86295d2bbefc434.gifjM2jiCvshfxlxDq4_vb8NiXQztS39uEdfVJD0rLS

Me after reading all your posts.:heart:

Honestly, I am not much of a shipper that is before these two. They have such an amazing chemistry, plus they look great together that my heart can't stop shipping them. I've harbored my shipper heart before but now I'm so happy because e of thread. I get to converse and exchange opinions with like minded individuals. Hopefully, we can hear their wedding announcements soon. :heart:

• Love 1

15 hours ago, pi-chimaek said:

Another thing I noticed is the staff, PD, and co-stars reaction to them, is kinda amusing. In Goblin GY was smiling suspiciously when LDW was comparing Sunny to YIN, saying YIN was way more gentler and stuff. (YIN was wary when he tried to do this and I felt bad because she panicked a bit, probably because her ex did something similar). When they kept on high-fiving when she was comparing the Grim Reaper to him, KGE and YSJ teased them by imitating it. I also remember reading on a transcript that the MC said their chemistry was so good it was gonna cause dating scandals (but was quickly brushed over). The actress who played Yeoreum said they were too close, note it was describing them after shooting a scene. In their last scene in Goblin, they were kissing and they went on for a while because the PD didn’t say cut. When they were taking selfies in Goblin, the staff behind them were all smiles. The PD of TYH and the MC for the live drama talk said they both made their heart flutter. Sometimes in the behind-the-scenes the PD seems to be third-wheeling lol. 

True. Remember the kiss scene on episode 8? The NG where the PD shouted(?) something?? I felt like they (the staff) are intruding on a real life  couple. Like when you see a couple smooching in the park? That BTS proves that even the staff can't deny their electrifying chemistry. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, pi-chimaek said:

I died at the PD being the 3rd wheel. :joy::joy:

Seriously though, who can deny their chemistry?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, LAARNI said:

although i have been watching TYH over and over but it seems that everytime LDW and YIN had their kissing scenes i ALWAYS felt butterflies in my stomach.:wub:.and i just noticed it that the scenes if not all are taken from real life relationship of LDW and YIN.for example after the confession scene that the two of them are really dating, ms yang the firm's secretary in their scene was telling mr lee that OYS and KJR really looked good together as a couple.

and the practice of OYS eating alone scene i no longer sees it as KJR but LDW who was/is really caring with YIN and very supportive of her in real life too and vice versa.:heart:

The parallels are unbelievable but OYS seems more like LDW sometimes.:lol:

In an interview LDW once said he always eats with his manager cuz he can't eat alone.;)

It's like they're switching roles with each other sometimes.:heart:

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, shipper said:

The parallels are unbelievable but OYS seems more like LDW sometimes.:lol:

In an interview LDW once said he always eats with his manager cuz he can't eat alone.;)

It's like they're switching roles with each other sometimes.:heart:

Really? He must've relate to OYS's predicament then. 

• Love 1

36 minutes ago, ELFlamingo said:

Really? He must've relate to OYS's predicament then. 

exactly!since both LDW and YIN can relate to each other's predicament then they might as well settle in so that LDW would no longer be eating alone and to take care for each other till kingdom come!

these gestures of LDW and YIN esp the kakao chat, the bts the caring gestures the side look, etc only married and gf/bf couples can truly relate.also the way he stares at her is quite long..does LDW even blink??these caring gestures,esp LDW, are spontaneous and real.i hope the time would come for us to hear the good news from them!hopefully soon!:heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, ELFlamingo said:

True. Remember the kiss scene on episode 8? The NG where the PD shouted(?) something?? I felt like they (the staff) are intruding on a real life  couple. Like when you see a couple smooching in the park? That BTS proves that even the staff can't deny their electrifying chemistry. 

Lol for that one YIN kept on laughing and getting shy and LDW blamed the director. When I saw that, I thought he was trying to divert the attention from them, as if saying its not my fault she’s all shy! (though it seemed like it was). Compared to the end of Goblin, they were more giggly and shy. In the Goblin Special I could sense some tension, but its nice to see all the tension disappear in TYH, despite the public not hearing/seeing them for ~2 years.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

LDW seems working non stop :o (Not in order)
After Goblin -> Liivmate CF,Radio Apart, Equire Shoot, Elle Shoot, Vogue Shoot, Arena Shoot, 4 My Dear Asia Tour, Marie Claire Shoot, Highcut Shoot, Life, Leon Shoot,
After Touch your heart -> Produce 101,Cosmopolitan Shoot,Channel CF,  Volkswagen CF, Nylon Shoot, Because I want to talk show,  Bazaar Shoot, Indeed Shoot, Strangers From Hell, Coffebay CF, Wkorea  Shoot, Tale of Gumiho

Is he working so hard for the future wedding? :phew:

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

On 5/26/2020 at 10:10 PM, pi-chimaek said:

I think all the people around them are shippers. :wub::wub::wub: Oh my God you two!!! you will make me crazy.. please marry each other!!! :D
In this  BTS of Hotel King:

LDW's feelings towards LDH can really be felt, it made my heart flutter.  Maybe he really did date LDH before. :phew: 
I do not get this vibe from JRW ( Bubblegum), Song Ji Hyo and Nana.  Also, He never admitted his past relationships except with Suzy (Tbh, I don't believe they dated each other. Haha). (So, if YIN and LDW are really dating, i think they will not admit it in public) He also said in Taxi Interview shortest relationship was about 1 year. I do hope they get featured together in a magazine shoot this year.  That would be so dreamy :)) I pray to God every night they marry each other. XDDDD

• Like 1
  • Love 2

His smiles towards her in the bts with the CEO were so :wub:. If not dating, I can tell he admires YIN and who wouldn’t? I wonder how they are dealing with the outbreak, hopefully both are healthy. After stay-at-home orders are lifted I’m hoping for a Goblin reunion or something haha. 

Also, I watched a segment of promotion for another drama and one of the actresses had a husband who is also a public figure. Though having different professions, (though both still considered celebrities), she states that they maintain their relationship by respecting each others field of work and trying not to overlap too much in their professional careers. She says she won’t cameo in his programs and same with him, because they want to separate work from relationship. If these two are together, I assume they could be doing the same but again, nothing has been going public. I assume they both would like private relationships because of YINs past with her costar and LDW hasn’t had any confirmed dating rumors (I won’t count that one lol). Considering from wanting to film all CF’s with him to glossing over working with him post-TYH, it is a possibility. 

• Love 2

3 hours ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

LDW tampaknya berfungsi tanpa henti  :Hai (Tidak berurutan)
Setelah Goblin -> Liivmate CF, Radio Apart, Equire Shoot, Elle Shoot, Vogue Shoot, Arena Shoot, 4 My Dear Asia Tour, Marie Claire Shoot, Highcut Shoot, Life, Leon Shoot,
Setelah Menyentuh hatimu -> Hasilkan 101, Tembak Kosmopolitan, CF Saluran, CF Volkswagen, Nembak Tembak, Karena aku ingin acara bincang-bincang, Bazaar Shoot, Memang Tembak, Orang Asing Dari Neraka, Coffebay CF, Tembak Wkorea, Tale of Gumiho

Apakah dia bekerja keras untuk pernikahan di masa depan? : phew:

Saya rasa iya dia berusaha menyelesaikan semua schedule dan segera berfokus pada membangun sebuah keluarga, saya yakin dia sedang kearah itu, saya pun berdoa semua berdoa agar mereka bersama dlm ikatan akhir thn 2020 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

Saya pikir semua orang di sekitar mereka adalah pengirim. : wub:: wub:: wub: Ya Tuhan kalian berdua !!! kamu akan membuatku gila .. tolong nikahi satu sama lain !!! : D
Dalam BTS Hotel King ini:

Perasaan LDW terhadap LDH benar-benar bisa dirasakan, itu membuat hati saya berdebar. Mungkin dia benar-benar berkencan dengan LDH sebelumnya. : phew: 
Saya tidak mendapatkan getaran ini dari JRW (Bubblegum), Song Ji Hyo dan Nana. Juga, Dia tidak pernah mengakui hubungan masa lalunya kecuali dengan Suzy (Tbh, saya tidak percaya mereka berkencan satu sama lain. Haha). (Jadi, jika YIN dan LDW benar-benar berpacaran, saya pikir mereka tidak akan mengakuinya di depan umum) Dia juga mengatakan dalam Taxi Wawancara hubungan terpendek adalah sekitar 1 tahun. Saya berharap mereka tampil bersama dalam pemotretan majalah tahun ini. Itu akan sangat melamun :)) Saya berdoa kepada Tuhan setiap malam mereka menikah satu sama lain. XDDDD

Ya sama itu yg saya lakukan sebelum tidur dan saat bangun tidur saat berdoa bt keluarga saya selipkan doa untuk mereka berdua, saya rasa seluruh alam mendukung

• Like 1

On 10/2/2020 at 23.45, gelli aduviso said:

:air mata:

Dia tidak melihat siapa pun sekarang, Anda bahkan dapat menggunakan detektor kebohongan:air mata:

Mereka mungkin sudah menikah diam diam bukan lagi kencan, delulu saya semoga benar

• Like 1