[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

good evening everyone ftom my timezone!i saw pictures of LDW on instagram, i think it was an interview of him after the stranger ftom hell drama.in that pics, i think 4 if them, the 2nd pic he was holiding pictures of YIN, the 3rd pic he was holding a picture of them the scarf the flown away scene, and the 4th pic he was showing his cellphone with YIN on it.were these pictures edited or fan made?the pictures of LDW was with white background and he was wearing a white polo ithnk.hope some shippers could clarify these pics..i really don't know how post pics here im sorry.:sweatingbullets:

32 minutes ago, LAARNI said:

good evening everyone ftom my timezone!i saw pictures of LDW on instagram, i think it was an interview of him after the stranger ftom hell drama.in that pics, i think 4 if them, the 2nd pic he was holiding pictures of YIN, the 3rd pic he was holding a picture of them the scarf the flown away scene, and the 4th pic he was showing his cellphone with YIN on it.were these pictures edited or fan made?the pictures of LDW was with white background and he was wearing a white polo ithnk.hope some shippers could clarify these pics..i really don't know how post pics here im sorry.:sweatingbullets:

Can you remember the name of the user that posted it? 

12 hours ago, ELFlamingo said:

Can you remember the name of the user that posted it? 

the ig account is lovelypichicouple and yeah!i am fully convinced that the breakfast kiss is an adlib scene because their actions felt awkward after doing it.:D. I have been watching TYH many times already i just noticed it that in all their kissing scenes LDW's lips are unusually RED and it was discussed here that he is on'fire'when his lips are really turning red??oh my!hope you could provide me with those pics if these are edited or not.thank u in advance.:heart:

(sorry for the length lol) I have been lurking on this thread for a while now and I would just like to share some of my own insight (though quite biased lol). Summary of previous events and what I think is of them right now.

1. They weren’t romantically involved post-Goblin, pre-TYH, and the beginning of TYH filming. (Feelings/Crushing could have been present, but not exclusively dating). Apart from the finger-rubbing BTS (lol) the beginning behind-the-scenes seemed like close friends, probably because the romance and kissing scenes came later on.

2. Goblin was a turning point in both of their careers so I think it was inevitable that they were attached to each other (them with KGE and GY). I find it so admirable that they are all still close to this day (KGE mentioned she still visits YIN’s house and hangs out with LDW and GY).

3. I am leaning towards the sentiment that they were romantically involved Post-TYH because of the ninja Wrap Up Party and matching Chanel Watches. (Though, it could have come from KGE, she hid her wrist with the watch on previous Jeju posts until confession day where she was seen wearing it. I believe a few days before, LDW’s stylist or manager took a pic of him with the watch. I also think they had another matching watch instance, one with Inna on With Funding and Dongwook on a V-live I believe, around Strangers from Hell era. It was white with a rose gold center? (Someone discussed it before on the forum and it was barely discussed. Maybe it wasn’t the same if so).

4. During Mirae Interview in Taiwan, YIN is asked if she would like to work with LDW again which she glosses over and LDW’s fanmeet doesn’t discuss TYH. A bit odd cause in a VIKI interview during day of TYH press conferences, YIN is asked what CF’s she wants to film with LDW and she says all (note that she knew what ad deals they both had, though maybe because of some being shown in the drama)

5. Speaking of press conf. interviews, in an IQiYi interview, two things came up which caught my interest. One, the interviewer asks, non-verbatim, “In the drama KJR has a 99% winning streak as a lawyer. Is there anything you believe you’ll never lose at?” LDW says no, but YIN whispers “Sports” to him. Shows a bit of her LDW knowledge. Two, LDW says that they meet  

OFTEN (자주) and either PRIVATELY (사적인 자리) or with the drama team. Doesn’t that mean they’re close enough to meet one-on-one. We would have never known this if he hadn’t said it in this interview. If they had met often and privately, without getting caught by Dispatch or media even once, they are truly ninjas. This could hold true to even now, but at the moment I am unsure where these two stand. 

I’ve noticed that they balanced each other out during press-conference day. In the side interviews with Viki and iQiYi, LDW looked a bit tired while Inna energetically carried the interview. In the Drama Live Kakao Chat, Inna is visibly cold and tired and LDW is the one who’s leading the interview. (Doesn’t indicate that they are dating necessarily but it’s admirable, their friendship). Some sus parts from this are the jjajang jjapong question, the coffee question, LDW reading ‘YIN saranghae’, him insisting that his arms are long enough to take the selfie, and him putting the pillow behind her back.

As for ad-libs, widely believed ones are the ttalgi market-place one, that sneak attack morning cheek kiss, and ldw asking if boys and girls can be friends during the jenga game. (though i feel a lot of scenes had ad-libs near the end because maybe they didn’t have to act??? ahahahha clownery).

Now for the current situation. No clues. We can take that no news = good news but we do have to brace ourselves if we get news we aren’t expecting. YIN expressed wishing to marry in three years in 2018 (2021 coming nearer and nearer sis), and currently says she has no boyfriend, quite firmly on 7.7 Billion in Love. Though she has said that even if she is dating, she will say no. It is possible that she has a prepared answer but again, we have to stay grounded. LDW is shown two times on the show, one being compared to the to-be-wed (large reach LOL) and when they mentioned Goblin, they showed a pichi picture instead of just YIN (they only mentioned Sunny). Seeing her reaction of LDW being mentioned, I do think there’s no bad blood between them, so that’s a plus. Things to be noted is a) she stays silent at first and becomes a bit pouty (maybe some one rubbed off on her lmaoaoa feeding the delulu) and b) she knows his face enough to identify the resemblance. The guest says “That’s exactly what my wife said!” heheheh. They also teased her when she was discussing convincing your parents to like your partner. They said stuff along the lines of ‘You are in the same drama you can get closer’ and ‘You even had a kissing scene together!’, considering her last drama was TYH, it is possible they were referring to that. YIN gets flustered and denies while laughing. Interesting, though subtle points in her talk-show.

With my knowledge of Korean media, I heard that agencies can pay to stop dating articles to be released (not sure about this). But considering that the Goblin cast met often and no pictures resurfaced, we can assume they still do after TYH (prior to the outbreak of course). The two have a lot of mutuals, so they could add on as well. The thrill of playing with the public could be present early-on, but it does subside like all thrills do (maybe it applies to them, if they were an item?)

As of now all we have to do is wait. I might have forgotten something and left it out, but this sums up my thoughts well. 

Current status: unknown ?

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

26 minutes ago, pi-chimaek said:

(sorry for the length lol) I have been lurking on this thread for a while now and I would just like to share some of my own insight (though quite biased lol). Summary of previous events and what I think is of them right now.

1. They weren’t romantically involved post-Goblin, pre-TYH, and the beginning of TYH filming. (Feelings/Crushing could have been present, but not exclusively dating). Apart from the finger-rubbing BTS (lol) the beginning behind-the-scenes seemed like close friends, probably because the romance and kissing scenes came later on.

2. Goblin was a turning point in both of their careers so I think it was inevitable that they were attached to each other (them with KGE and GY). I find it so admirable that they are all still close to this day (KGE mentioned she still visits YIN’s house and hangs out with LDW and GY).

3. I am leaning towards the sentiment that they were romantically involved Post-TYH because of the ninja Wrap Up Party and matching Chanel Watches. (Though, it could have come from KGE, she hid her wrist with the watch on previous Jeju posts until confession day where she was seen wearing it. I believe a few days before, LDW’s stylist or manager took a pic of him with the watch. I also think they had another matching watch instance, one with Inna on With Funding and Dongwook on a V-live I believe, around Strangers from Hell era. It was white with a rose gold center? (Someone discussed it before on the forum and it was barely discussed. Maybe it wasn’t the same if so).

4. During Mirae Interview in Taiwan, YIN is asked if she would like to work with LDW again which she glosses over and LDW’s fanmeet doesn’t discuss TYH. A bit odd cause in a VIKI interview during day of TYH press conferences, YIN is asked what CF’s she wants to film with LDW and she says all (note that she knew what ad deals they both had, though maybe because of some being shown in the drama)

5. Speaking of press conf. interviews, in an IQiYi interview, two things came up which caught my interest. One, the interviewer asks, non-verbatim, “In the drama KJR has a 99% winning streak as a lawyer. Is there anything you believe you’ll never lose at?” LDW says no, but YIN whispers “Sports” to him. Shows a bit of her LDW knowledge. Two, LDW says that they meet  

OFTEN (자주) and either PRIVATELY (사적인 자리) or with the drama team. Doesn’t that mean they’re close enough to meet one-on-one. We would have never known this if he hadn’t said it in this interview. If they had met often and privately, without getting caught by Dispatch or media even once, they are truly ninjas. This could hold true to even now, but at the moment I am unsure where these two stand. 

I’ve noticed that they balanced each other out during press-conference day. In the side interviews with Viki and iQiYi, LDW looked a bit tired while Inna energetically carried the interview. In the Drama Live Kakao Chat, Inna is visibly cold and tired and LDW is the one who’s leading the interview. (Doesn’t indicate that they are dating necessarily but it’s admirable, their friendship). Some sus parts from this are the jjajang jjapong question, the coffee question, LDW reading ‘YIN saranghae’, him insisting that his arms are long enough to take the selfie, and him putting the pillow behind her back.

As for ad-libs, widely believed ones are the ttalgi market-place one, that sneak attack morning cheek kiss, and ldw asking if boys and girls can be friends during the jenga game. (though i feel a lot of scenes had ad-libs near the end because maybe they didn’t have to act??? ahahahha clownery).

Now for the current situation. No clues. We can take that no news = good news but we do have to brace ourselves if we get news we aren’t expecting. YIN expressed wishing to marry in three years in 2018 (2021 coming nearer and nearer sis), and currently says she has no boyfriend, quite firmly on 7.7 Billion in Love. Though she has said that even if she is dating, she will say no. It is possible that she has a prepared answer but again, we have to stay grounded. LDW is shown two times on the show, one being compared to the to-be-wed (large reach LOL) and when they mentioned Goblin, they showed a pichi picture instead of just YIN (they only mentioned Sunny). Seeing her reaction of LDW being mentioned, I do think there’s no bad blood between them, so that’s a plus. Things to be noted is a) she stays silent at first and becomes a bit pouty (maybe some one rubbed off on her lmaoaoa feeding the delulu) and b) she knows his face enough to identify the resemblance. The guest says “That’s exactly what my wife said!” heheheh. They also teased her when she was discussing convincing your parents to like your partner. They said stuff along the lines of ‘You are in the same drama you can get closer’ and ‘You even had a kissing scene together!’, considering her last drama was TYH, it is possible they were referring to that. YIN gets flustered and denies while laughing. Interesting, though subtle points in her talk-show.

With my knowledge of Korean media, I heard that agencies can pay to stop dating articles to be released (not sure about this). But considering that the Goblin cast met often and no pictures resurfaced, we can assume they still do after TYH (prior to the outbreak of course). The two have a lot of mutuals, so they could add on as well. The thrill of playing with the public could be present early-on, but it does subside like all thrills do (maybe it applies to them, if they were an item?)

As of now all we have to do is wait. I might have forgotten something and left it out, but this sums up my thoughts well. 

Current status: unknown ?

Totally agree with you. Especially with the ad-libbed scenes from TYH. I've watched it quite a few times, but I can't get over the fact that they seemed so awkward after the breakfast kiss scene. And during YIN's 7.7 Billion in Love, those instances that you mentioned triggered my alarm too. I felt that they were really talking about LDW.

I also found it odd that TYH's wrap up party isn't publicized. No fan photo taken, no staff photo uploaded and no media coverage. Did the wrap up party really happened? And if it did, where's the photos??? I've been an ELF(super junior fan here) for quite a while. And one thing about stanning famous people is that photos of them always end up in the web. Someone always manages to take pictures of them publicly. So the TYH having no photos is really really suspicious. 

I found out about the matching watch while lurking here. So I'm hoping positively that it was actually their couple watch.

As for YIN's glossing over LDW during the Mirae Event and LDW's fanmeet excluding TYH from the discussion, we could see it as a tactic to divert the public eye from them. Too much public interest on their loveteam could put pressure on their career and their relationship (hoping it was romantic) whether they date or not(Public pressure is one of the reasons that Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin parted ways). As we all know, they both have astounding ninja skills, especially YIN. Dont know much about LDW, i only know about Suzy, but can anyone tell me how many dating scandals he's been involved?

As you said, all we can do now is hope that our ship sails and is currently sailing smoothly.

4 hours ago, LAARNI said:

the ig account is lovelypichicouple and yeah!i am fully convinced that the breakfast kiss is an adlib scene because their actions felt awkward after doing it.:D. I have been watching TYH many times already i just noticed it that in all their kissing scenes LDW's lips are unusually RED and it was discussed here that he is on'fire'when his lips are really turning red??oh my!hope you could provide me with those pics if these are edited or not.thank u in advance.:heart:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B00ee8KJcOE/

Found it. Its from Produce 101, i think. Dunno why the preview of link doesn't show anymore. The pictures edited though.

4 hours ago, ELFlamingo said:

Totally agree with you. Especially with the ad-libbed scenes from TYH. I've watched it quite a few times, but I can't get over the fact that they seemed so awkward after the breakfast kiss scene. And during YIN's 7.7 Billion in Love, those instances that you mentioned triggered my alarm too. I felt that they were really talking about LDW.

I also found it odd that TYH's wrap up party isn't publicized. No fan photo taken, no staff photo uploaded and no media coverage. Did the wrap up party really happened? And if it did, where's the photos??? I've been an ELF(super junior fan here) for quite a while. And one thing about stanning famous people is that photos of them always end up in the web. Someone always manages to take pictures of them publicly. So the TYH having no photos is really really suspicious. 

I found out about the matching watch while lurking here. So I'm hoping positively that it was actually their couple watch.

As for YIN's glossing over LDW during the Mirae Event and LDW's fanmeet excluding TYH from the discussion, we could see it as a tactic to divert the public eye from them. Too much public interest on their loveteam could put pressure on their career and their relationship (hoping it was romantic) whether they date or not(Public pressure is one of the reasons that Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin parted ways). As we all know, they both have astounding ninja skills, especially YIN. Dont know much about LDW, i only know about Suzy, but can anyone tell me how many dating scandals he's been involved?

As you said, all we can do now is hope that our ship sails and is currently sailing smoothly.

hello..would like to ask what episode was that in 7.7 billion love that they mention goblin???i agree with their insights although i have my mind conditioned already to accept whatever fate this ship would have and to be disappointed maybe but however my heart still tries to hold on to some facts/hints dropped by LDW and YIN themselves that the possibility of them in a relationship is also REAL.we just dont know their current status now because there is no news about them yet.i am hoping really for them to end up in marriage.:heart:

5 hours ago, ELFlamingo said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B00ee8KJcOE/

Found it. Its from Produce 101, i think. Dunno why the preview of link doesn't show anymore. The pictures edited though.

The original video is actually from LDW's channel in VLive, when he unboxed his welcome kit for the members of his fanship. The four photo cards are his photo cards included in the kit,
7LRhmLl3DRZSasvRmXxq4z.png
while in the phone, he was showing a selfie he did during the live.

23cJBxZ0gsxZXUm1SSYTWx.png

You can check the video here: https://www.vlive.tv/video/142683?channelCode=E47357

• Love 1

2 hours ago, LAARNI said:

hello..would like to ask what episode was that in 7.7 billion love that they mention goblin???i agree with their insights although i have my mind conditioned already to accept whatever fate this ship would have and to be disappointed maybe but however my heart still tries to hold on to some facts/hints dropped by LDW and YIN themselves that the possibility of them in a relationship is also REAL.we just dont know their current status now because there is no news about them yet.i am hoping really for them to end up in marriage.:heart:

Episode 8. One of the proxy panelists, Wen Kai (China) is an avid fan of Yoo In Na. He said the Chinese community became enamored with her for her role in My Love From The Star.

43 minutes ago, ELFlamingo said:

Episode 8. One of the proxy panelists, Wen Kai (China) is an avid fan of Yoo In Na. He said the Chinese community became enamored with her for her role in My Love From The Star.

thank u again.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSruFAPA48tLm0LBO5YINtimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwACX-2T0P7HvcCNlxsvt

Found these photos on IG while browsing. Its the TYH wrap up party as you can verify from the cake and the banner behind. So the wrap up party really happened. But as the uploader mentioned, no one post photos of YIN and LDW together. 

• Love 3

16 hours ago, ELFlamingo said:

but can anyone tell me how many dating scandals he's been involved?

As far as I know, its only been that one, the rest are up to public assumption (never had been publicly confirmed) though some have discussed before that he was possibly in a relationship with Lee Da Hae, note that he also worked with her twice (though it took around a decade) in My Girl and Hotel King. YIN and LDW worked together twice, with a two year gap, LDW being cast after YIN in TYH. Also earlier on the thread, the Goblin reunion dinner or of the same sort occurred around October 15 I believe and the confirmation for LDW as KJR happened around three days later. Though we cannot compare because they are different people, it is a precedent we can refer to.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pi-chimaek said:

As far as I know, its only been that one, the rest are up to public assumption (never had been publicly confirmed) though some have discussed before that he was possibly in a relationship with Lee Da Hae, note that he also worked with her twice (though it took around a decade) in My Girl and Hotel King. YIN and LDW worked together twice, with a two year gap, LDW being cast after YIN in TYH. Also earlier on the thread, the Goblin reunion dinner or of the same sort occurred around October 15 I believe and the confirmation for LDW as KJR happened around three days later. Though we cannot compare because they are different people, it is a precedent we can refer to.

indeed! and considering that they had a group meeting or private meeting with goblin friends..also YIN's reply to their guest that she OFTEN see LDW in real life to me is a confirmation that they indeed meet privately after TYH.my instinct is telling me that my assumptions and interpretations are all correct and it's just a matter of time for them to confirm  to proceed to the next level.that is MARRIAGE.:heart:

• Love 1

8 hours ago, LAARNI said:

indeed! and considering that they had a group meeting or private meeting with goblin friends..also YIN's reply to their guest that she OFTEN see LDW in real life to me is a confirmation that they indeed meet privately after TYH.my instinct is telling me that my assumptions and interpretations are all correct and it's just a matter of time for them to confirm  to proceed to the next level.that is MARRIAGE.:heart:

Me too. I do hope that they are dating privately and intimately just like So Ji Sub. I cant remember hearing SJS dating rumors, except for shipper posts. And look at him now, hes been dating for years and now hes getting married. I hope our pichi couple does too. 

Side note: i read older posts asking for real life couple term. Pichi and Ointment is nice but they're both based on drama. Someone suggested LeeYoo. I think there are a lot of Lee's and Yoo's, so i dont quite agree with LeeYoo. I saw a tag on IG that says 'onLee Yoo'. But again, thats too vague for me. I was thinking Ttalgi. Since YIN said she wanted to be called Ttalgi. What does LDW prefer? Or what's his favorite fruit? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1