[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

9 hours ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

I think all the people around them are shippers. :wub::wub::wub: Oh my God you two!!! you will make me crazy.. please marry each other!!! :D
In this  BTS of Hotel King:

LDW's feelings towards LDH can really be felt, it made my heart flutter.  Maybe he really did date LDH before. :phew: 
I do not get this vibe from JRW ( Bubblegum), Song Ji Hyo and Nana.  Also, He never admitted his past relationships except with Suzy (Tbh, I don't believe they dated each other. Haha). (So, if YIN and LDW are really dating, i think they will not admit it in public) He also said in Taxi Interview shortest relationship was about 1 year. I do hope they get featured together in a magazine shoot this year.  That would be so dreamy :)) I pray to God every night they marry each other. XDDDD

Lee Dae Hee seems more touchy when compared to YIN. Thankfully, she's happily committed to Se7en whose real name is Dong Wook too. So thats that.

I guess after dating Ji Hyun Woo, YIN became more reserved. I remember reading that she said from in an interview that while filming QIHM, she felt that JHW was attracted to her. Despite that, she wanted to have a professional atmosphere at work, so she didn't entertain it. YIN might've wanted to separate work from relationship. I guess thats why she was more timid in the BTS compared to LDH. Luckily, our boy LDW, always craved for YIN's attention and thats why we were given heart fluttering interactions. I do hope they end up together. 

• Love 1

10 hours ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

LDW seems working non stop :o (Not in order)
After Goblin -> Liivmate CF,Radio Apart, Equire Shoot, Elle Shoot, Vogue Shoot, Arena Shoot, 4 My Dear Asia Tour, Marie Claire Shoot, Highcut Shoot, Life, Leon Shoot,
After Touch your heart -> Produce 101,Cosmopolitan Shoot,Channel CF,  Volkswagen CF, Nylon Shoot, Because I want to talk show,  Bazaar Shoot, Indeed Shoot, Strangers From Hell, Coffebay CF, Wkorea  Shoot, Tale of Gumiho

Is he working so hard for the future wedding? :phew:

yes!yes of course!considering their age i think YIN isn't the type of a woman who plays or fiddle her feelings.i think when LDW pursued her with his intentions YIN also laid down on what she wants to happen to their relationship if ever she decides to enter a romantic relationship with him.i guess the rest of that part is history since we all witnessed the sweetness and the undeniable chemistry that they themselves confirmed.

re:past relationship with LDW esp LDH i would like to leave it at that since it's already a thing of the past.also i would like to discouraged the comparisons  of their actions, LDW with LDH or LDW with YIN, because no two people are alike and personally i prefer YIN over the others because YIN has almost everything from humble traits to great body worth dying for.!so let's keep this ship sailing for LDW and YIN!:heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, LAARNI said:

yes!yes of course!considering their age i think YIN isn't the type of a woman who plays or fiddle her feelings.i think when LDW pursued her with his intentions YIN also laid down on what she wants to happen to their relationship if ever she decides to enter a romantic relationship with him.i guess the rest of that part is history since we all witnessed the sweetness and the undeniable chemistry that they themselves confirmed.

re:past relationship with LDW esp LDH i would like to leave it at that since it's already a thing of the past.also i would like to discouraged the comparisons  of their actions, LDW with LDH or LDW with YIN, because no two people are alike and personally i prefer YIN over the others because YIN has almost everything from humble traits to great body worth dying for.!so let's keep this ship sailing for LDW and YIN!:heart:

Sorry. Its my 1st time watching LDW interact with LDH, so I cant help but compare.

• Like 1

sort of related coincidence: the female lead starring opposite of LDW in his upcoming drama was one of the people called unto Happy Together’s 500th Anniversary (LDW and YIN were called, but LDW didn’t answer and YIN found out about the broadcast and made IU go instead, lol). As discussed before, Se Ho was probably in the midst of calling LDW when Hyun Moo (i think) mentioned he was gonna call YIN and his reaction was taken aback. I think he knew both of them at the time, because I remember YIN mentioning he might stop by on her last day as YooDJ, before Goblin I believe. One of his guests said he invited him to lunch one day and when he arrived he was unexpectedly with LDW, so who knows who else he calls (reminding myself to be realistic lol). I wonder what would’ve happened if they went? Mini-Goblin reunion haha (they wanted to get GY on but he was abroad). This happened around Mid 2017. I suggest watching it, though it has barely pichi crumbs, it is quite funny and entertaining.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ELFlamingo said:

Sorry. Its my 1st time watching LDW interact with LDH, so I cant help but compare.

no problem dear.if possible i just want to sail this ship without reference to the others.LDW and YIN all the way!:heart:

• Like 1

On 5/28/2020 at 11:49 AM, pi-chimaek said:

sort of related coincidence: the female lead starring opposite of LDW in his upcoming drama was one of the people called unto Happy Together’s 500th Anniversary (LDW and YIN were called, but LDW didn’t answer and YIN found out about the broadcast and made IU go instead, lol). As discussed before, Se Ho was probably in the midst of calling LDW when Hyun Moo (i think) mentioned he was gonna call YIN and his reaction was taken aback. I think he knew both of them at the time, because I remember YIN mentioning he might stop by on her last day as YooDJ, before Goblin I believe. One of his guests said he invited him to lunch one day and when he arrived he was unexpectedly with LDW, so who knows who else he calls (reminding myself to be realistic lol). I wonder what would’ve happened if they went? Mini-Goblin reunion haha (they wanted to get GY on but he was abroad). This happened around Mid 2017. I suggest watching it, though it has barely pichi crumbs, it is quite funny and entertaining.

I watched that too!!! Happy Together's 500th episode celebration when Se Ho heard that the other guy would be calling Yoo In Na, he suddenly said let's call another guy (instead of LDW) he excused that Jo In Sung is already there (whom is also an actor)

excuses :phew:. Seho was also seen beside YIN in IU's concert in Gwangju. :wub: Aigooooooo. 3 years waiting whether our ship will sail or sink XDDDDDDDDDDD.

But i believe in our pichi couple, LDW's gestures/body language with YIN is undeniably the most heart fluttering of all. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 5/19/2019 at 9:05 PM, WinonaLee said:

I agree with your observations, if they are not in a relationship, taking pictures together won't be hard. What's wrong with posing along with just a 'friend'? what more if the world knows you're 'close' and 'comfortable' in real life? 

But honestly, i found their actions amusing. From our girl's ninja entrance to limited pictures during wrap up party, these things make us pichi shippers realize that:

1. Maybe they agreed on not revealing their true relationship status yet because they want to date in peace?(Like in the drama, they will refrain from meeting in public, instead they will just see each other in confined places e.g her place or his place..lol delulu mode on -level 1) 

2. Or they just want to avoid dating rumors for a while because they want to reveal it themselves first before public breakout. (delulu mode on- level 2) 

3. Our boy just wanted to protect our girl from bashers (you know, other shippers) who doesn't like her with him. It means he wants to keep her coz their relationship is real and mature. 

Com'mon! As what i've observed with their personalities, i think both of them are really private people and mastered hiding like a pro. And the fact that they did not accept romance dramas after goblin and came back with touch your heart, then again with Ldw accepting a horror drama this coming august must be telling us something. That YIN must be the only girl he will kiss from that day forward (delulu mode on level 3) lol

i agree to everything you have written here esp 1 and 3.let's keep this ship sailing!:heart:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/23/2019 at 9:53 PM, intrariver said:

And I cheat by adding TOP 3 RECENT reasons too :joy: :

Why I think Pichi is real.

1. LDW getting so emotional on PDX01 about a love song. And the lyrics fitting Pichi relationship. And no "IF" I have  a lover but If "I was a singer" and "to my lover" like he indeed HAS a lover lol. Even to the point that LDWonly fans suspect he might be dating now.

2. The Frequency of the pink. and YIN post on confession day including things associated w. LDW. The public knows very well especially who Chanel watch is associated with.  YIN happy dance along reactions to Goblin and TYH OST songs she played on her 4 days radio special, tells theyre relationship is good and not bad blood, while they now pretend to be strangers lol.  She even played his favorite song by Twice (&then smiled at a text she got after putting on the song. Possibly/probably from LDW).

3. But especially, the contradiction.:
They avoid each other in public and even mentioning each other in any way.(Also compare this to during and after Goblin and during TYH lol so different)
And:
so either

A) theyre dating and they avoid for privacy purposes or

B  )  theyre not and they want rumors to stop and not lead on people, and are using really bad "stop the rumors/speculations were NOT dating!" - methods that only create more speculations :sweat_smile:

And still waiting for a very DIRECT "WE'RE JUST FRIENDS. STOP THE RUMORS/SPECULATIONS.", that you'd expect if NOT together. The type that Jinshim was all ready to make even before their drama ended. :sweatingbullets:

Still none lol. Who woudo want false rumors, especially in k-ent  where it's bad for actor's careers. :sweatingbullets:
 I mean please remember how in TYH story too OJS was all upset about the false assocations w. her costar and wanted NOTHING to do w. it, all worried about her real boyfriend and wanting to RUSH RIGHT AWAY to CLARIFY VERY DIRECTLY the rumors as false. No leaving people hanging what's the truth. Or making post that can be directly associated w. the costar.

...Here's the contradiction:
If all avoidance is just because theyre NOT dating and dont want any false rumors/dont want to lead on ppl.... then why contradict your super careful behaviour of avoiding topic of each other and avoid seen together by then making a post on CONFESSION day about "CONFESSING" which includes things which the public knows very well is assocaited w. the other (ahem Watch. Even a Pichi cap there too lol)??? Ppl will SO stop thinking that youre dating by doing this YEAH RIGHT  LOL :sweat_smile:
Or him starting to AFTER TYH wear someth much more frequently than before (PINK. He didnt do this after Goblin) which fans associated AFTER TYH  w. the other (YIN) 
...YEESHS you two, ppl will totally STOP thinking that you're dating! :sweatingbullets::joy:

or... consider this: Would Oh Jin shim have made any type of post which can be associated in any way w. the costar w. the false rumors she had ?
OF COURSE NOT. Especially not after the drama has ended. She'd be nowhere EVEN NEAR to doing this. She was all ready to rush and tell "NO WE'RE NOT DATING. STOP IT." even before their drama was over. :sweatingbullets:

It's upsetting for the actors for false rumors to continue, especially after the drama. Especially when there's another significant other.
...so what's up w. Your post YIN!?? CONFESSION post that can clearly be associated w. LDW, Hmmmm....:ph34r:

And some other things making me supicious Im not ready to talk about. yet. Maybe later. Maybe.

Now LDWOnlyfans thinking he might be dating. Then just thinking about it from LDW point of view, why wear that pink so much now, talk about and get all emo about that love song which sounds like describing ldw&yin relationship, talk about hurrying up on Vlive fanship (which looks like he's hurried about celebraing YIN birthday w. her), NOT avoiding things assocated w. YIN  (Whilst avoid directly talking about her).  He could've made it clear that he WOULDN'T be spending YIN birthday w. her, like I've BTW seen some k stars do when in false rumors w. other k stars. They made it VERY CLEAR no birthday spent together to dimsiss the rumors and speculations. Unlike our guy here who is doing the very opposite and almost like hinting he's in a rush to spend YIN birthday w. her LOL.

So if theyre NOT dating why would LDW falsely lead ppl on, which wouod later only create more hate for real gf later if there is another? Where is the "protection instinct" for said possible gf? All protection instinct I see here so far is towards YIN on the other hand.

So let's wait and see what happens. We have to wait to know 100%.

One day we'll know the truth.

If the ship sinks I'll just move on then. and enjoy them separately as actors. If we get the news we hope for I''ll be happy but also move on eventually, while casually waiting for their cute kids and possibly Variety show apperances together.

Once the truth is out, shipping isnt as fun anymore.  Once a ship has sailed all the way until marriaige you get your PEACE OF MIND over the situation and stop caring so much and only casually wait for the cute kids.

This has happened w. my previous shipping expriences. It's after all another person's love life, so why care so much once it' all clear and happening or when it's sunk. Unless you're totally crazy, you move on either 1st saddened by sunken ship or you eventually only care casually about the alive and married sailing ship. Human nature. Unless you've really lost your marbles.

Nothing lasts forever. My married ships will always be cute but that's it. No need to be so invested in the relationships. Of course you may always really look forward to variety show apperances and the like, but the initial super excitment and mega investment over the ship doesnt last. Not even to the very cutest ones.

I'm mainly waiting now to find peace of mind by seeing the ship either sail or sink.

Now LDW & YIN please dont make it 3 years. I hope it's all clear by end of 2019 or start of 2020.

i really love and appreciate your discussions here.thank u.let's keep the ship sailing all the way to the altar!:heart:

• Love 2

Me being delulu again: In the TYH bts where he writes her a note, he leaves it on the flower bouquet, while the one he wrote before, he left it on her desk. Such clever placement loll. She was excited to read it and the message was kept from viewers. I'm super curious ^^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pi-chimaek said:

Me being delulu again: In the TYH bts where he writes her a note, he leaves it on the flower bouquet, while the one he wrote before, he left it on her desk. Such clever placement loll. She was excited to read it and the message was kept from viewers. I'm super curious ^^

Me too, I wanna know what LDW wrote on the second note. YIN was kinda giggly in that BTS. She even took photos while LDW was writing. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 7/9/2019 at 10:44 AM, Nurimah Rasidz said:

This is lengthy ( You hv been warned)

I got hooked on them because of their love story in Goblin. Tragic love plot just makes my heart and mind go wild into multi verse plots of FanFiction. Also because how they portrayed their characters. Basically, I am a shipper who thinks nothing except they looked good together. I watch Anime for so long that if I like a character I just simply ship them. LOL. N since they are fictional, there is no real life obsevation or at least my observational opinion is based on compatibility of characters.  But that could be biased too. (Believe it or not, I shipp Hyuga Hinata and Uchiha Sasuke together from Naruto, if any of you know them.)So I dun have that observational skill for celebrities (I dun even care for Hollywood).

But upon reading and watching videos here, I can say there is a high chance they are in a relationship with marriage in mind. To me it is because of their age, they will take things seriously, very, very seriously. LDW courting would not be for fun or just because he's attacted to YIN., (at this age, if he found someone he really likes, comfortable and compatible with, he would seriously pursue the girl). As for YIN, and esp for a woman of that age, she just can't afford to get into just any relationship. While she may be attracted (physically) to LDW, it is not important. Likewise she has to think if they are compatible. With their age and past (love)experience, I think they understand that, they might have gotten attracted to each other because of their drama character instead of their real selves. They may need to take things slow to get out of love with their drama character. IMHO, I am not sure if she had really fallen in love with her ex. She likes him YeS. But in love, I'm not sure. Afterall from what I read, he made a public confession. I am sure it took a lot of pressure on her part. And she may hv accepted him, to save him from embarrasment.

There was a video on the presscon in this forum but can't remember which page, where LDWYIN went up the stage, LDW show YIN the way (the right arm gesture pointing forward). Then as she past(passed) him, he actually try placing his left hand to her lower back. He barely touch her thou but that particular gesture speaks volume.

If one thing that YIN is grateful for LDW is that, he did not pursue her publicly (if he really is serious abt her). That by itself showed he actually put her first than anything else.

But I really do hope they will get married and last for a very long time. What we see YIN in interviews is the cool mature type. But I think she's actually clumsy, naive, dorky type. And LDW, he seems like a reliable man. I find they match each other by personality. And being good looking (both of them) just makes it easier to fall in love. If anything, they actually found a good friend in each other, I think korean celebrities are quite lonely ppl.

Putting in a context of non celebrities. You hv school friends, you have colleagues, you hv common friends to hang out drinking or play soccer etc. You, talked, you joke, play pranks, laughed. You have alot of fun. One day everyone graduate, you start working, ppl change jobs. At the end of the day, there are very few ppl will hold on too and sincerely keep in touch often. Fr celebrities, i think it is the same, that is how its is fr every project. Some friendship goes beyond years, Some happiness n fun lingers during production. N if LDWYIN if in contact fr 2yrs n given they are boy n girl. That is something. 

In the past he may be gentlemanly to his co star but if he did not keep in contact for the next 1 yr, then it is safe to say LDWYIN has something going on.

I do not kbow if this would be considered as a psychological observation or not. But I can't conclude base on BTS or things they said. Firstly, I am not aquainted to them, what is show on vid is just that so viewers want to see. So only others who worked with them will know. I do not know korean langguage, so i could not differ the tonation, if it kind, loving, normal.

If they really are in a relationship or do get together in the future,  questions  I want to know LDW, when was the first time he notice YIN and when did he see her as a love interest?

As for their kissing scene, is it norm to part lips that much? Hahahha. And I kept looking if there's tongue involved! Ok. Maybe a lil bit perverted here.

omg!i really love your analysis here!actually all analysis/discussions related to YIN and LDW i really admired and appreciated them all!!!:heart:

• Love 1

Hey chingus, I'm so happy to see this thread so alive again. I felt guilty of not visiting this for many months because of lot'a stuff to do concerning work and studies. (been a lurker and a sharer to this thread since creation) I watched a lot of dramas after TYH but my loyalty shall be with no one else but our Pichi couple. I swear I've never been so fond of any drama couples beside them, not even the leads in famous dramas to this date. There's something about the TYH Pichi couple that I don't get with the others. (its like their sweet interactions, though conservative and shy were not forced)lol. I still watch TYH up to this day and still never lost their spark to me. :D

Still feels like real. :wub:

I hope they'll have collab in the future.. Film, drama, cf.. Anything! :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

hello everybody!i just finished watching TYH for the nth time really :Dand i just realized that TYH is really the drama that is parallel for LDW and YIN in expressing their love for each other.here are my thoughts:

1.the secret dating in confined places because he wants to protect her, ie, like my place or your house to avoid speculations related to them dating in real life because they want to date privately and peacefully.

2.the readily dismissal of YIN regarding her dating rumor with her leading man in  her comeback drama..if LDW and YIN are not really dating they could just issue a statement that they're not dating.that would dismiss right away the dating rumor but they didn't although they are very much aware of how the fans are dying/hoping to see them date in real life to the extent of even of wishing them to get married.

3.i only saw the pics of LDW on insta wearing pink/peach clothes tho' he is also hot-to-look at with those colors.and it happens to be OYS fave color and who portrayed OYS????its YIN!

4.their co stars in TYH saying they look good together as a couple esp ms yang in her scene with mr lee after OYS and KJR confessed that their dating.fans including this ship are very clear in saying that they have great chemistry and that they really look good together.

5.the scene where KJR's CEO confronted him that OYS and her leading man have great chemistry and that they really are dating.LDW is YIN's leading man in TYH and everybody is telling them exactly that!

these are just a few of the many realizations i've come up so far and that the more i rewatched TYH the more i am convinced that LDW and YIN are really dating in real life now.:heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The thing with TYH is that it blurred the lines between what was real and reel, so much in fact, that it made my jaw drop when I first watched it. Especially the sofa scene! Jin-shim says the kiss was fake and that all actors have skills to fake whats not real. But Jung-rok says, 'What if it's real and not fake?' I literally lost it. My brain fried after thinking about what the writer was implying lol. Then, they don't change the angle at all and it is very clear that it isn't fake. I think they blurred it so well, that one cannot determine that the two leads are dating on the drama alone. All the jabs at how Jin-shim and her co-star are getting shipped, while she has a bf irl, contradicts the many parallels that the drama brings to LDWYIN irl. The comparisons do hit close to home, and are more sentimental, which made me question it. If they don't end up together, I do hope they remain long-time friends! I feel like celebrities need those, because like someone said earlier, it is difficult to keep in touch with such busy schedules. 

Anyways D-4 till Inna turns 38! (39 korean age!)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pi-chimaek said:

The thing with TYH is that it blurred the lines between what was real and reel, so much in fact, that it made my jaw drop when I first watched it. Especially the sofa scene! Jin-shim says the kiss was fake and that all actors have skills to fake whats not real. But Jung-rok says, 'What if it's real and not fake?' I literally lost it. My brain fried after thinking about what the writer was implying lol. Then, they don't change the angle at all and it is very clear that it isn't fake. I think they blurred it so well, that one cannot determine that the two leads are dating on the drama alone. All the jabs at how Jin-shim and her co-star are getting shipped, while she has a bf irl, contradicts the many parallels that the drama brings to LDWYIN irl. The comparisons do hit close to home, and are more sentimental, which made me question it. If they don't end up together, I do hope they remain long-time friends! I feel like celebrities need those, because like someone said earlier, it is difficult to keep in touch with such busy schedules. 

Anyways D-4 till Inna turns 38! (39 korean age!)

it seems that TYH is a disguise of the real romantic relationship of LDW and YIN.how could they do this to us????:Danyway all the kissing scenes i felt like it is real the first time i saw it and i can really feel the sincerity of those kissing scenes compared to the ones i've seen before.even now with the number of times i've re watch it the feeling is still the same and i always felt the butterflies in my stomach until now.whew!if they don't end up marrying each other i just hope they'll find the one they really truly deserve because for me this is their chance to happiness with the many few times they missed each other to fall in love and were given the chance to do TYH that for me is already an evidence that they are meant for each other.as the saying goes if you truly love someone set him/her free but if he/she comes back to you then he/she is yours forever.they have done that before, the post goblin then met up again before TYH even started..then we saw almost everything how they cared and complimented each other, the bts and even TYH itself.it's all up to LDW and YIN now to rather love and lost or not to love at all!:heart:

btw why is it that they have so many age?can someone enlighten me please.thank u in advance.

• Like 1