Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

hello fellow shippers.im new in yhis forum and i would also like to share my own observation between YIN and LDW based on bts and interviwes before in goblin and tyh.honestly im a new fan of them.started in goblin then tyh.ive liked inna before in my love from the stars and since then i have heen her fan.i havent watched previous drama of them but the way i see it i have never seen LDW this happy and so gorgeously handsome when he is with YIN.i think they are dating until now because based on ep 6 of 7.7 billion love wherein the guest's show that time was a groom to be and he claimed that his bride to be said that he has resemblance of lee dong wook.. the cam was on focused to YIN but there was no significant reaction from YIN.i was surprised really when i heard that because why oh why of all the actors in korea why it has to be lee dong wook..hmm.the bride to be seemed to particular or is she??then what surprise me more is the response of YIN when she said "i have seen lee dong wook's face often in real life."often????as in???you wouldn't say often if you dont see each other on a regular basis.so there.people sometimes  in their lives especially the most important ones they would rather want to keep it to themselves than sharing it to the public.i understand why they want it to stay under the radar for now but if ,God forbid,they will not end up marrying each other then let's just give them that freedom.i am hoping that LDW and YIN will really find true love in their hearts and fight for it no matter what!after all what if this is the LOVE they have been waiting for.

• Like 2

happy to read all the comments here.im an LDW-YIN fan too since goblin and im happy i found this forum who supported wholeheartedly to LDW-YIN no matter what the ending of this ship will be.:)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I heard that Yoo In Na ssi got acute enteritis.... So sad... Hope she'll get well soon. Beside, Lee Dong Wook ssi still work hard with his new drama... :( I was wished he could be with her but now I'm not sure about our ship. :( Maybe we're wrong? So disapointed...

im a bit disappointed too maybe because im desperate that they should end up together in marriage.as they say no news is good news.as long as no news that they're seeing each other with other individuals then i am happy with that and  i will continue to support them and pray that LDW and YIN will really end up in marriage.until then.:heart:

• Like 1

I guess there r only two possiblities now..

1. no news because they r really just friends.

2. no news just because they wanna keep it private until they r really confirm to go to marriage.

Im not really sure if they're couple, why dont they just make it public? as they are already in the age of marriage and fans are mostly encouraging them to find their own happiness, it's not like they r still young idols who needs to conceal their love lives.. Unless they really have diff thoughts like they really dont want their relationship to be seen under spotlight until they r going to get married? or they just simply friends..

lets just hope that YIN is ok right now.

On 6/22/2019 at 9:22 PM, Mrs G said:

@MsMagic, thank you so much! I watched with a fluttering heart his djing and the way he spoke was truly mesmerizing!!

Just wondering, because this program was in March 2017 and if it was meant for YIN, why did he then declare dating Suzy in March 2018?

I understand they broke off in July 2018 and LDW and YIN were reacquainted in October 2918, during which, TYH was confirmed.

I do believe that our Pichi couple are really dating, and on pne of the news, Dispatch did claim they have been for one year ( from April 2019), just wondering why did LDW go for Suzy if he was already interested in YIN.

Hi! Do you have link of Dispatch news regarding LDW and YIN dating??

On 5/2/2020 at 5:27 PM, Py Ong said:

I guess there r only two possiblities now..

1. no news because they r really just friends.

2. no news just because they wanna keep it private until they r really confirm to go to marriage.

Im not really sure if they're couple, why dont they just make it public? as they are already in the age of marriage and fans are mostly encouraging them to find their own happiness, it's not like they r still young idols who needs to conceal their love lives.. Unless they really have diff thoughts like they really dont want their relationship to be seen under spotlight until they r going to get married? or they just simply friends..

I think they just simply friends. Because if you love somebody and he or her is ill, we will be with them by anyway. But LDW still works hard, so... I think he doesn't care In Na much than we thought. 

Mereka pasangan yg terberkati, banyak org mendoakan mereka, siapapun melihat mereka seperti pasangan dari syurga, tapi kita tidak bisa memaksakan keinginan kita jika keinginan mereka berbeda, ada banyak hal yg tidak kita mengerti, mungkin mereka sedang menata diri dan mempersiapkan sesuatu berita bahagia buat kita, semoga.. Kita doakan yg terbaik buat mereka, semoga tuhan mengarahkan hati mereka bt hidup bersama, sudah saatnya mereka bahagia sesungguhnya, saya masih percaya dan ttp percaya mereka akan bersama seperti takdir akhir mereka di goblin

• Like 1

Doesn't have any news about them doesn't mean that they are not seeing each other right? It's their private live and we should respect that, aren't we? All we could do is pray hard for their happiness. Hope only good news will come from them. :heart:

I love you pichi lovers!! Let's stay strong together. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Ms Mushy i couldn't agree with you more.at their age now these two might be contemplating seriously about marriage that's why maybe they are really taking their time too know each other very well.after all marriage is a serious matter.respect is the key!and lets give LDW and YIN that!:heart:

• Love 2

Today I ask a sister who is an old fan of LDW, she said LDW teased all co-star. So YIN ssi is not special :( I think that is his personality. ^^ I'm sorry to say that but I have to say that Pichi is not real just reel... just in Goblin. They just made loveline for drama. We can see it in LDW's drama which is coming this year.... He will make the other loveline like all he did in his previous drama. 

On 5/5/2020 at 8:07 PM, pichi4ever said:

Today I ask a sister who is an old fan of LDW, she said LDW teased all co-star. So YIN ssi is not special :( I think that is his personality. ^^ I'm sorry to say that but I have to say that Pichi is not real just reel... just in Goblin. They just made loveline for drama. We can see it in LDW's drama which is coming this year.... He will make the other loveline like all he did in his previous drama. 

Yeah LDW teases all his co-star because it is his character, he's quite naughty like a kid haha :P But what we have to focus on is that the way he cared for her in TYH era. That they made the loveline in drama is real cuz we can see it's popular in K-drama. I think currently they're still friends but we don't know what will happen in the future, right? Just sail this ship Pichi fans!! I always believe in them and always feel grateful for happy moments they bring to us :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

Let us just wait for the BTS of Tale of Gumiho. If LDW will treat his co star the way he treats YIN :))

He is actually a natural flirt. Hahaha and you can't blame him if the girls fall for him . Who doesn't right? If LDW pays attention to you. :D

Edited by Z Cariaga

On 5/5/2020 at 9:07 PM, pichi4ever said:

Let us just wait for the BTS of Tale of Gumiho. If LDW will treat his co star the way he treats YIN :))

He is actually a natural flirt. Hahaha and you can't blame him if the girls fall for him . Who doesn't right? If LDW pays attention to you. :D

I agree LDW may appear to be flirtatious and somewhat behave like a kid. Girls will always fall for this charm. Some possibilities I can think of:

1. YIN is uncertain if LDW is treating her just like how he treats all other co-stars. I am very sure her heart fluttered but as a careful person, she probably told herself to be more reserve after the drama ended and dont let herself fall deeper into his charm. Also, some girls may not feel secured with guys who are naturally friendly with girls.

2. LDW perhaps waiting for more signal from YIN, but she may not be giving him. Hence, he backed off?

3. They may still be in 'taking it easy' stage and don't want to rush things. Both have past relationships that were in limelight and didn't work out.

Hopefully over time, they will realize no one else is as suitable as each other!

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

@AquariusMY exactly!there are two things that i think LDW and YIN might be contemplating now before proceeding to the next level which is marriage.they wouldn't think of anything serious other than marriage as of this time..considering their age.the two things:

1.financial stability..no one can question this on them considering their status in the entertainment industry.both are superstars in their own right and have fans that support them.

2.emotional stability. of all the aspects to be considered in a relationship for it to be successful is this one.no wonder some couples failed in their relationship because they are still somewhat immature to handle especially when it comes to emotions.if couples are emotionally stable then love blossoms more and trust and respect will just follow.

i appreciate it more  when fans are optimistic in our shipped for YIN and LDW even we end up disappointed in the end but thats the thrill and joy of shipping them because at one point in our lives we are happy and how much more happy we are if they really end up marrying each other.:heart:

Edited by LAARNI
  • Like 3

Hi everyone! Stumbled upon this shippers thread while rewatching (for the nth time) YIN and LDW bts moments on YT.

I've been a fan of YIN ever since SG. Didn't really understand how she could look that young, i mean she really didnt look like her age. I always watched series she was in no matter what role she plays. Shes always a great actress to me. As for LDW, goblin and YIN brought me to him.

Before them, i didn't really ship on screen couples that much because they were actors. They were paid to convey the mushy feelings we get while watching and their first priority is to make it believable. After watching Goblin, i hoped that hese two (YIN & LDW) would date in real life. TYH pretty much got me hooked on them. They're undeniably sweet my teeth hurts.

I really really love YIN. I wanted her to explore other genres and have other partners (in drama) like Jo In Sung, So Ji Sub, Song Seung Hoon, Hyun Bin, Kwon Sang Woo. I hope she found the drama that would shoot her popularity to the top. LDW established quite a few shippers thread w/ his co actors. So i felt kinda down. 

But reading through this thread gave me hope. I sincerely hope that despite everything, at the end of the day, YIN and LDW still find their home in each others heart. ❤️❤️

Please dont let this ship down. Lets keep it sailing together. ❤️❤️❤️❤️