[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

3 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

For comparison, remember what song hye kyo told in dots interview back then? When mc asked what she prefer to choose, "a confession" or "an appology"?

She answer sure that she will chose a confession, bcoz she cant wait any longer (considering her age).. 

And after dots, then we knew what happen right? She already dating song jong ki that time.. and not long after that both got married..

Another reason why song song was so popular is due to the fact that they had external help from their circle of friends, a fellow actor might have helped bring them together if my memory doesn't fail me. (i got this info from my previous shipping thread when they were using songsong as a comparison)

I managed to come across this old article of YIN describing of her ex, Ji Hyun Woo's public confession towards her at a fan meeting.

https://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/9287/20120618/yoo-in-na-reveals-what-happened-after-ji-hyun-woo-s-confession.htm

Inside the article, YIN mentioned that during the filming she seemed to feel that her filming partner had made his feelings towards her known and she decided to give it some time since they were acting as lovers in the drama.

I would at least naturally feel that if LDW is aware of his feelings towards YIN, apart from the added bonus that he can be a pretty fun loving character in general. YIN from her previous experience would definitely have caught hold of it, and since she is pretty desirable in the industry in terms of visuals and personality, i get a rough idea that LDW sort of treasures the time they spend on set, hence the things he do, i would say is pretty much exceeded what one would do even as a friend or sunbae-hoobae relationship (this is based on my personal opinion as i do not have much experiences on LDW but primarily more towards YIN).

Another factor that might have given us shippers some hope is although YIN initially started off as an idol trainee, she ended up debuting as an actress at a later age, and both are as mentioned in the thread at the high end of 30s and usually this is the age where they start talking about marriage and family etc.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, intrariver said:

Okay let me tell you my point of view on this latest BTS.

Indeed in it they look only like friends, but the problem is it's EDITED. 

It's hard to know whether what we see is actually how things are, especially now with very eager shippers absolutely everywhere from all over the world, inetz, cnetz, knetz..  , they may just have chosen to edit it this way to prevent any dating rumor. Whether just friends or more. I was actually starting to wonder if they going to take some methods against dating rumors soon. Cause the way things were going it seemed inevatable theyd get a rumor if nothing was going to be done.

So i'd say either they truly are just friends or TvN has edited it this way to make it seem like only friends (to hide their romance).

Its either one of the two LOL.

Anyway I dont think we should jump to conclusion either way.

like @Alice Mendoza said, balance out delulu with reality.

I'm not going to give up and say 100% say they are just friends but I'm also not going to force it say that theyre more.

What makes me still hopeful and suspect them of possibly more especially is

Reveal hidden contents

That LIVE drama chat.

Since its live its not edited, so I trust it more than BTS.

Just a few days ago I rewatched the full thing.

Their bodylanguage in it so comfortable LOL....almost too comfortable.

As its been pointed out, YIN was freezing so she started to lean against LDW for heat...like a gf LOL

When I watched it before I only thought she did this once.  But when rewatched, I realized she did this like 3 times actually lol, each time trying to do it discreetly, holding back, and wishing to do it more than she did but restraining herself wtf

Is it just me or is this type of thing not something done between only friends? lol

Granted theyre actors who have worked together before and so have grown a physcial comfort that comes from it, but isnt this just a  bit too much? Even LDW who has done reunions with at least 3 other costars before too didnt show this level of physical comfort the 2nd time he worked with them LOL. So whats with this now??

Also the fact that Ive seen Inna very unlike Goblin era, suddenly getting shy with LDW lol. Several times, not just in that 1st kiss BTS. And LDW suddenly looking at her differently and more intently.

...So I'm just wondering if they are just friends then why they have these type of weird suspicious moments?

So nope. Not giving up.

But Im also hoping Inna can be much quicker than that 3 years, so we can know for sure much quicker and get the heartbreak/glee sooner Lol

The wait is the torture :bawling:

....Inna or Wookie how about marriage news with SOMEBODY in 2019 already?? PLEAASE dying of curiosity here lol

Bahaha why does reading your posts give me so much life? :joy:

TBH I welcome the denial and the cover ups lol. That’s how you know it is serious and not for show :smirk:

I think we have to wait for the drama to end to start making dating speculations. Like if they are being caught at the same place and at the same time after no more filming for TYH. Then that’s raising huge alarms. They are bound to slip up if they are rl dating :smirk:

I’m probably going to watch the live chat again to see those things you pointed out lol. But I do feel like there is something fishy for sure. Like that one domestic moment during TYH press conference with LDW opening YIN’s water bottle without even asking...:grimace: like it’s one thing to do it if somebody asks you but doing it like it’s an automatic reflex??? Idk idk. My delulu antennas go off. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Hmm.. take it slowly n fun.. shipping is like this.. nothing for sure.. hehehe.. 

We dont know whats inside their mind, but we can hope there is sparks between them right? 

I believe d more time they filming, d more time they got close to each other.. like u all said they r different from goblin era, much more shy n sweet gesture in tyh era..

Eventhough in goblin bts, ldw was also playfull, but not reach to this extend.. in goblin era ldw was also sweet n flirt, but also not reach to this extend.. all i wanna said is in tyh they showed so much progress in their gesture.. i cant blame it bcoz tyh NEED that since its romcom, but not all celeb did all sort of this things in bts..

Remember of ldw open d bottle for yin? U can see yin didnt said anything to him, not even a bow or said thank u.. thats d real thing between them, so close to d extend of not have to said thank u or sorry in a formal manner.. lols.. thats why everytime ldw did bow to her, she start to laugh right? (Maybe she thinks that he was joking that time, bcoz d real him isnt like that).. both r so close to d extend that she even could said "babo" (stupid) to him right? :D

I think most of celeb did know when bts camera on or off.. sometimes they did d sweet things on purpose, d same thing happen with ldw, which i sense he always aware where d camera's were at (like yin said in her intrvw that he is a super aware of everything in filming set).. so, i personally like this kind of candid camera, or candid filming when he didnt aware at all.. like this candid pic.. hehe (btw what eps is this scene?

I cant remember d outfit)

• Like 3
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Cherrine Kim said:

@mimima ohh.. thats right.. u r trully tyh hardcore fan.. :D

Gumawooo..

:lol: I do go hard I’ll admit that. If only I knew Korean, you know I would be digging around websites for any news about LDW and YIN lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Anneyeong!!!! It's been a while since  I came here at shippers thread for my OTPs,with the first one going down the drain and the second one having been married for almost 2 years.

Thank you @Alice Mendoza  for tagging me here....

The truth is I came back here at Soompi for them and For Touch Your Heart...Haven't got the chance to watch Goblin since I was in hiatus with Kdramas  for almost 3 years and had only watched lakorns (Thai dramas) for the past year

Their chemistry on screen is shall we say electrifying ... you'd feel giddy and giggly at the same time and a big smile stamped on your face whenever they are on screen together. It's been a while since I shipped anyone like this. ANd I love how heart fluttering their kisses are but still I am hoping for an iconic kiss when they finally reveal how much they love each other please directornim 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Has there been any BTS of the hugging scene where they were actually watched from afar by OYS' stalker. I really want to know if LDW touching YIN hair was part of the plan for that scene because I was literally dumbfounded when he did that. I was like, "Dude! What did you just do there?" I have got so much gut feelings about that gesture.

If someone else here has any opinion about it, I'd be happy to hear/read yours please. :blush:

Edited by aveerie
  • Like 2
  • Love 4

21 minutes ago, aveerie said:

Has there been any BTS of the hugging scene where they were actually watched from afar by OYS' stalker. I really want to know if LDW touching YIN hair was part of the plan for that scene because I was literally dumbfounded when he did that. I was like, "Dude! What did you just do there?" I have got so much gut feelings about that gesture.

If someone else here has any opinion about it, I'd be happy to hear/read yours please. :blush:

Hi Chingu! You’re not the only one who thinks like that..

i also want to know that BTS of ep 9 at the end scene because i also felt that LDW DID ad-lib by stroking YIN’s hair..because he can’t help it hahahaha...

and what is more interesting is..i find a clip on LDW taxi’s interview a few years ago that stroking girls hair is the thing that he would like to do to a girl he likes

CHECK this. 

Where he says he likes to strokes hair/head starts at 1.28 

Cr : to ssohyn .k

• Like 4
  • Love 6

On 3/9/2019 at 12:33 AM, Yeojachingudeul said:

Hi Chingu! You’re not the only one who thinks like that..

i also want to know that BTS of ep 9 at the end scene because i also felt that LDW DID ad-lib by stroking YIN’s hair..because he can’t help it hahahaha...

and what is more interesting is..i find a clip on LDW taxi’s interview a few years ago that stroking girls hair is the thing that he would like to do to a girl he likes

CHECK this. 

Cr : to ssohyn .k

IKR? My heart skipped a beat when I saw that gesture only to find later on, when I accidentally stumbled upon that clip you showed above, that he actually does that IRL with his GF (I guess when he had one). When I saw that vid, I literally was, "WHAT?!? You have got to be kidding me!!!! HE DOES THAT?!? FOR REAL????" Dumbfounded was such an understatement when I heard that on the vid when I saw it. HAHAHA

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

On 3/6/2019 at 10:57 AM, Alice Mendoza said:

@Cherrine Kim - please check out @pichicouple‘s Instagram account for more footages of their Vlive before TYH. You can see how very SWEET both of them are!! Ok, let me post from my own IG below!! I reposted from @pichicouple‘s IG - amazingyooinna

This one directly below here shows LDW trying to secretly take a selca together with YIN!! 

This one below - just read my caption! By if you can’t read the caption - the MC offered to take a picture of them, but LDW REFUSED!!! He said his ARMS ARE LONG ENOUGH TO TAKE THE SELCA!! And the way he got SO CLOSE to YIN!! Plus he knew that YIN was feeling very cold! That’s why they sat SO CLOSE to each other!!

This one below - I don’t know Korean unfortunately, but I think @pichicouple provided a translation- if so understand correctly. LDW I was telling her - Hey, why are YOU SHARING SO MUCH (of our ‘private stuff’???!!) in public?? 

Has anybody seen the full length video where that selca was taken? On that video, has anybody noticed the "unique" tone he used when he tapped on YIN's shoulder to tell her about the selca? Or is it just me?

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, aveerie said:

I really want to know if LDW touching YIN hair was part of the plan for that scene because I was literally dumbfounded when he did that.

YOOOOOOOOOO. The hair stroke destroyed me in the feels. 

MGhzZy.gif

5 hours ago, Yeojachingudeul said:

CHECK this. 

SO I CAME FOR THE HAIR STROKE. But I ended up rewinding and watching the whole video.

BE9niM.jpg

That video gave me so much life lmao. But on one hand, I’m weary because maybe LDW is adlibbing that (if he is!) because he’s putting what he thinks is necessary to show JR is in love- not cause it’s YIN. Like he would do those gestures even if it was another female actress as JS. BUT IM GOING TO LIVE IN LALA LAND and say he’s adding it (if he is) for YIN hehe.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Eeeekkkk!! I’m screaming in glee and I am dying when I watch the video on repeat!! Thanks for sharing - @Yeojachingudeul:wub: And, great observation about the Vlive selca @aveerie!! And @mimima - sigh ... IKR - as shippers, we’re always getting caught between delulu & reality!

BUT my policy has always been - UNLESS one of them gets MARRIED (yes, married, not even just attached - cos they can break up!! :P) - I will continue shipping!

Unless, they happen to be in a very stable relationship... 

Whatever! I’m getting ahead of myself!!

Let’s just continue to SPAZZZZ TOGETHER in Lala Land for a little while longer!! 

Let’s just continue to HOPE, PRAY, WISH, CHANT - we JUST NEVER KNOW, right?? Only God / Fate / the Powers of the Universe know the future! :heart:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, bidown said:

I’m also in for the hair gesture!!! So sweet :kiss_wink:

and I’m shocked to know that LDW said it’s the gesture for someone he likes, omg I want to believe that it’s not adlib ahaha

i think ldw had too much play around in bts, so we can be confused if that was kjr or LDW? Lols..

I like this bts, when ldw said a wrong script, d caption writen is "give me the jung rok".. (even pdnim maybe felt confused sometimes.. hahaha)

If i'm not wrong, he said "i want to use (d time being together) well". And that "well" word didnt mention in d script so they laugh.. what was that? Was that really ldw who want to said that word? He wants to use d time together WELL with yin??? Hahahaha..

And i also like when yin dropped d meat, she cant stop laughing and said d word "oppa" again..hehe. After that ldw said "how dare u do that to my feelings?" (Refer to d drop meat) hahaha.. but then she turn to focus n stop laughing until they finished filming.. then ldw complimented her said "u held back (laugh) VERY WELL"?? how come he like to use that word multiple times? 

And do u see that yin didnt laugh again of his last joke? It was cut already, but why she didnt laugh again? Hmm something was really happen i guess.. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 4