Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

I’m also in for the hair gesture!!! So sweet :kiss_wink:

and I’m shocked to know that LDW said it’s the gesture for someone he likes, omg I want to believe that it’s not adlib ahaha

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, bidown said:

I’m also in for the hair gesture!!! So sweet :kiss_wink:

and I’m shocked to know that LDW said it’s the gesture for someone he likes, omg I want to believe that it’s not adlib ahaha

i think ldw had too much play around in bts, so we can be confused if that was kjr or LDW? Lols..

I like this bts, when ldw said a wrong script, d caption writen is "give me the jung rok".. (even pdnim maybe felt confused sometimes.. hahaha)

If i'm not wrong, he said "i want to use (d time being together) well". And that "well" word didnt mention in d script so they laugh.. what was that? Was that really ldw who want to said that word? He wants to use d time together WELL with yin??? Hahahaha..

And i also like when yin dropped d meat, she cant stop laughing and said d word "oppa" again..hehe. After that ldw said "how dare u do that to my feelings?" (Refer to d drop meat) hahaha.. but then she turn to focus n stop laughing until they finished filming.. then ldw complimented her said "u held back (laugh) VERY WELL"?? how come he like to use that word multiple times? 

And do u see that yin didnt laugh again of his last joke? It was cut already, but why she didnt laugh again? Hmm something was really happen i guess.. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 4

On 3/10/2019 at 6:40 AM, Iam Fanning said:

I stumbled upon this on IG. 

what do you guys think? :smirk:

Personally, I think YIN fits his description of his ideal woman. 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Hello fellow shippers..

Just want to share this screenshot. Personally it is one of my fave...  I love how YIN's eyes were still closed after the first kiss kkk... Delulu much but  it felt like she wants more hihi... I hope they'd share the BTS of this, It looks uncomfortable for LDW who had to bend down and with a table between them though the execution is daebak!

xWXx9fb.png

• Love 4

1 hour ago, aveerie said:

I saw this on IG. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtiXRTshYMP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1nuhmapu32in4

Something has changed in those looks. It seems that whatever was there before has gone deeper. 

What happens when you go from (flirty)friends (then)   to lovers (now). :tounge_xd:

Their behavioural differences now from Goblin giving shippers hopes ha ha

• Like 1
  • Love 4

@pichicouple - Ah!! Thank you very KHAMSAHAMNIDA for posting from your AMAZING IG, my Dear!! I was searching and searching for this!! 

GOSH!! And the way Wookie looks at her when he was praising her during the Press Con for Goblin!! She’s SOOOOOO ADORABLE and CUTE when she’s so shy! She’s so lovable cos she’s such a nice person with a big heart!! And yes, her voice and her LAUGHTER!! Shucks!! I wish they could star in a saguek movie - Wookie as an Evil Emperor but he reforms and turns into a good and loving person because he meets a FAIRY - YIN who became his Empress and they LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER! :wub: 

WAIT!! No, NO MORE DRAMA together if they can BE REAL in real life - GET MARRIED SECRETLY and she gets pregnant quickly!! Eeeeeeeekkksss! I am SCREAMING SILENTLY in my DELULU ... sigh ... :lol::P

@aveerie - YESSSSHHH!! His gaze seems DEEPER & MORE INTENSE!! 

@mimima - ooooohhh!! Can you please post the link for that article which you screenshot, my Dear??? Waaahhh!! They had to REHEARSE THAT AD-LIBBED KISSING SCENE MANY TIMES AND THEY FILMED LATE INTO THE NIGHT?? Please HELP MY SHIPPER HEART!! I am so DEAD and ALIVE at the same time!! Okay, okay, I’m probably not making any sense now!! :lol:

@lhynne - YESSSSHHH! We NEED to see that BTS!! Wonder why he’s always kissing her like that - in that SPECIAL POSITION!! Since Goblin days!! I’ve got a feeling he REQUESTED it to be in that position!! So that their kiss from Goblin can be re-lived!! And PROLONGED! :kiss_wink:

@Iam Fanning - Yeah, she looks SO GORGEOUS!! Actually, that’s her real hair length - she said during the TYH press con that she had hair extensions specially for filming TYH! :blush:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pichicouple said:

I have posted about Wookie ideal type long time ago well yeah that’s so closer with InNa :blush:

Hehehehe maybe that’s why he accepted TYH...I mean after all, more time and opportunity to woo his ideal woman over :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

ooooohhh!! Can you please post the link for that article which you screenshot, my Dear??? Waaahhh!! They had to REHEARSE THAT AD-LIBBED KISSING SCENE MANY TIMES AND THEY FILMED LATE INTO THE NIGHT?? Please HELP MY SHIPPER HEART!! I am so DEAD and ALIVE at the same time!! Okay, okay, I’m probably not making any sense now!! :lol:

Haha good thing I saved the link- I was combing through all google news about wookie and YIN to feed my thirsty shipper heart at 1am so it definitely would have been lost if I didn’t save it :sweatingbullets:

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/31805/20170418/lee-dong-wook-unveils-secret-behind-goblin-kiss-with-yoo-in-na-talks-emotional-scenes.htm

• Like 1
  • Love 4

32 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Yeah, she looks SO GORGEOUS!! Actually, that’s her real hair length - she said during the TYH press con that she had hair extensions specially for filming TYH! :blush:

Yes, she said that's her idea for a top star's visuals hence the hair extensions, but i think she doesn't really have to cause she alreadu have that top star aura even with that hair. She's so pretty and I've also read somewhere that many koreans envies her perfect figure. She's so sexy in the goblin poster

• Like 3
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, mimima said:

Hehehehe maybe that’s why he accepted TYH...I mean after all, more time and opportunity to woo his ideal woman over :tounge_xd:

I hope he wins her heart and wins it bigtime it reaches until the "I do" stage 'coz that would REALLY, REALLY, REALLY be great. :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hello fellow LDW-YIN shippers.  I love reading all the posts and learning more about them and their close friendship.  I was waiting for a shipper’s thread here for them since Goblin days and I’m so glad we finally have one.  Thanks @Yoo In Na for creating it.

I like to call them the Wink couple since those winks in the drama are too cute not to be celebrated.

I agree that they should date secretly and then just announce their engagement.  Just claim they are friends if they are caught spending time together by fans and reporters alike.

Please Dispatch, leave them alone.  They have a strict timetable of 3 years for dating secretly, getting engaged and having a grand wedding. And then beautiful babies!!!  Yes, I did.  I went all the way to the finish line for these 2 “close friends”, hahahahaha.

I’m already looking forward to the end of year awards night when our KDrama Ken and Barbie will arrive together and walk the red carpet together and sit together and take selfies together.  Thank and praise each other profusely while receiving their Best Couple award together.  Hey, that’s what friends do, right?

They can even go out with other friends after the awards night to celebrate, yes?  Yes, of course.  Close friends do that, y’know.

What else can they do?  Be the special guest in each other’s fan meets.  Close friends do that.  Inna doesn’t need to go far for an example of a drama couple who did it successfully.  It’s her BFF IU and Lee Joon Gi who did it when their Scarlet Heart RYEO drama garnered a lot of fans.  Well, SongSong did it too with SHK guesting in SJK’s fan meet in China.  Then SJK, together with Yoo Ah In, were guests in SHK fan meet.

CFs too and photoshoots.  These 2 have been blessed with unbelievably great looks that it would be a shame to not share it with us, their fans.

If they haven’t made any steps towards taking their close friendship to the next level, I hope and wish Wookie will initiate it soon.  He goes out of his way to make her laugh and be comfortable.  I just love all their interactions.  But gestures beyond friendship is needed to get to the next level.

InNa I think will not be making the first step specially since she had  a previous relationship with another co-star.  She’ll be more cautious.

C’mon Wookie.  You can do this.  You can also touch her heart and convince her it’s worth to take this friendship into something better and lovelier.  I believe the seeds of kindness and friendship were sown during Goblin days.  Taking steps slowly but for a long time has started back in Goblin and continues in Touch Your Heart.  Take your cue from Kwon Jung Rok and make a simple and sincere declaration soon if it hasn’t happened yet.  Fighting!

Edited by o10orio
Added SHK fan meet.
  • Like 6
  • Love 4

42 minutes ago, o10orio said:

Hello fellow LDW-YIN shippers.  I love reading all the posts and learning more about them and their close friendship.  I was waiting for a shipper’s thread here for them since Goblin days and I’m so glad we finally have one.  Thanks @Yoo In Na for creating it.

I like to call them the Wink couple since those winks in the drama are too cute not to be celebrated.

I agree that they should date secretly and then just announce their engagement.  Just claim they are friends if they are caught spending time together by fans and reporters alike.

Please Dispatch, leave them alone.  They have a strict timetable of 3 years for dating secretly, getting engaged and having a grand wedding. And then beautiful babies!!!  Yes, I did.  I went all the way to the finish line for these 2 “close friends”, hahahahaha.

I’m already looking forward to the end of year awards night when our KDrama Ken and Barbie will arrive together and walk the red carpet together and sit together and take selfies together.  Thank and praise each other profusely while receiving their Best Couple award together.  Hey, that’s what friends do, right?

They can even go out with other friends after the awards night to celebrate, yes?  Yes, of course.  Close friends do that, y’know.

What else can they do?  Be the special guest in each other’s fan meets.  Close friends do that.  Inna doesn’t need to go far for an example of a drama couple who did it successfully.  It’s her BFF IU and Lee Joon Gi who did it when their Scarlet Heart RYEO drama garnered a lot of fans.  Well, SongSong did it too with SHK guesting in SJK’s fan meet in China.

CFs too and photoshoots.  These 2 have been blessed with unbelievably great looks that it would be a shame to not share it with us, their fans.

If they haven’t made any steps towards taking their close friendship to the next level, I hope and wish Wookie will initiate it soon.  He goes out of his way to make her laugh and be comfortable.  I just love all their interactions.  But gestures beyond friendship is needed to get to the next level.

InNa I think will not be making the first step specially since she had  a previous relationship with another co-star.  She’ll be more cautious.

C’mon Wookie.  You can do this.  You can also touch her heart and convince her it’s worth to take this friendship into something better and lovelier.  I believe the seeds of kindness and friendship were sown during Goblin days.  Taking steps slowly but for a long time has started back in Goblin and continues in Touch Your Heart.  Take your cue from Kwon Jung Rok and make a simple and sincere declaration soon if it hasn’t happened yet.  Fighting!

This is such a beautiful post. I have nothing else to add :bawling:

j4qGb3.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 4