[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Don't worry dear  @mimima I will join you in lalaland.. :joy: Hooray for Wednesday!!! :blush:

Can't wait for tonight's Episode...:love:

I must agree with them in the Main Thread that there's this heatwave and physical tension  between this two and they are more comfortable working now with each other. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

hello everyone, I'm not new shipper but I'm new to this thread. I have been a member of soompi for a long time but I rarely joined any thread cuz I might be too old for this :joy: anw, I followed LDW and YIN from Goblin era, and before I also rarely watched LDW. For YIN I watched most of her dramas.

21 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

For ldw side, can anyone enlight us how about his feelings towards her? i cant "read" him.. he always play n joking around.. so he maybe not a serious type.. its hurt if we have a higher hopes on him but d real thing that he just like to playfull with everyone?

How about his behaviour towards his previous co star? Did he always like this?

I just joined because of this question lol

So I#m not an expert at all, but in my opinion, it's hard to predict LDW. I met some guys like this before (because I also like humorous people and never succeeded hahahaha). That's why I think it's also hard for YIN to get him, and if she's too shy too say anything, our dream will not become true :joy: ALso I noticed that with that kind of person (who likes to play around and makes jokes), if he finds the woman he likes, he will behave a bit differently than what he usually does. Please Correct me if I'm wrong. 

Then, although I love them a lot and hope something real will happen, I still take it easy as much as I can :joy:

Edited by bidown
  • Like 5

@bidown do u have d same experience with a guy like ldw? Me too.. i like humorous man too, bcoz i like someone who can make me laugh always.. but that kind of man really make me curious, bcoz i cant read them.. lols

I also think that if someone who is dorky will act sweetly with d one he likes.. sometimes ldw also act sweetly to her, ex when tvn pre interview b4 tyh aired.. he took care of her when she felt cold.. also he gave his pillow for her so she can comfortably seated.. i dont know but maybe those thing cant describe his real feelings for her.. and i tried to just ship them without thinking too much.. hahaha.. just happy if both r close enough as a friend, or as oppa dongsaeng or else.. but who knows what future brings for them right? we'll see then.. :D

P.s: i'm still waiting for 1 hot kiss scene from them.. hahaha..  (not a teenager kiss scene style.. lols)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

On 3/6/2019 at 6:07 AM, intrariver said:
SHIPPERS   AND FANS

LETS PREORDER TYH DVD NOW before it gets cancelled for not enough orders :bawling:

I registered here but i don't know if i did it successfully. I can't understand anything in the website. :bawling: :bawling:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, intrariver said:

SHIPPERS   AND FANS

LETS PREORDER TYH DVD NOW before it gets cancelled for not enough orders :bawling:

Omg!! Do you know how many people have signed up???

• Like 1

@Iam Fanning  OMG DELETE (edit it out) your comment about the numbers NOW!

Theres a strict rule not to share the Number outside of Daum.

Only those who has signed up and ordered can see it on Daum.

Also follow LeeDongWookAddicts slides all the way to the last, theres the instruction how to do it.

It's important to follow ALL of them down to the LAST slide, because steps before is signing up and the last one is about Preordering the DVD.  

I saw that some had failed to do the last step of Preordering DVD, So its importabt to go through ALL slides all the way the the end!

Also I think AmazingYooInna also has the instructions on her acc too.

But anyway we neeed WAAAAAAAAAY MOOOOOREEEE preorders for DVD not to get cancelled !!!!

PLEASE EVERYONE PREORDER RIGHT AWAY & HAVE MANY FRIENDS ORDER TOO .   SO Dvd wont get cancelled ! :bawling:

If DVD canceled Like Leedongwookaddicts_Global says, its bad not only for shippers but LDW , YIN, Rest of Cast, PD & CREW .

Project ONLY considered a success if DVD is able to be made because enough demand.  

Dont waste the cast & crew hardwork pleease   ! :bawling:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Only those who has sihned up and ordered can see it on Daum.

Also follow LeeDingWookAddicts slides all tye way to tte last, theres tye ibstruction how to do it.

Iys kmportabt to follow all of tyem down to tye last alide as steps bwfore is signing up and the last one is about Preordering the DVD.  

I saw tagts ome had failed to do the last step of Preordering DVD, So its kmportabt to go through ALL slides all tye way the the end.

Also I think AmazingYooInna also ahs the instructions on her acc too.

Good thing you told me that. Already deleted the numbers. :sweat_smile:

I signed up using my phone. Hopefully, someone can also make a clear instruction on how to sign up using mobile cause it seems that we only have instruction for desktop users.

• Like 3

REGARDING ON THE TYH DVD!

MUCH CLEARER INSTRUCTIONS

ALSO THE TWEET I ASK TO ONE OF THE CO-HELPER ON TWT

I think it's much better for other people to ask and confirm it. Since maybe most of us will think that answering the demand survey will serve as the pre-order on buying the dvd. So we're kinda reluctant because it's actually expensive. 

I do really want to help in giving awareness to other fans right now. I have ongoing thesis and other school stuffs that's why I can't do it. Right after the episode tomorrow, check on fans tweets and yt comments. Then share this information as long as it is confirm and finalize. Maybe, I can help a little bit. I'm hoping we can form a strong plan rn.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, intrariver said:

Only those who has signed up and ordered can see it on Daum.

Oops sorry @Iam Fanning and @intrariver I wasn’t trying to start trouble!! But okay! I’ll look at Daum once I’m at home to sign up on my desktop :D

• Like 3

Spoiler

Just wanna compare with this.. he was act twice with lee da hae.. both first drama my girl is super famous too for their chemi.. but in this second pairing, i see no sign of other attraction than a best friend.. she didnt shy in front of him even for a hug scene.. ldw also not very dorky here.. *just wanna compare.. lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Cherrine Kim - but there are still so MANY DELUSIONAL shippers of LDW & Lee Dong Hae! The reason why she wasn’t shy is, she was not attracted to LDW! She has a BF now, (he’s a singer - named Se7en but his real name is Choi DONG WOOK!!) 

When Lee Da Hae and Se7en announced their relationship, all the LDW & LDH (they named their ship - Lee Dong Hae) - were very upset and started criticising LDH & her BF - till now they’re still being criticised, partly because her BF had some scandal - something about him visiting some ‘massage parlours’ when he was serving his MS!! So of course the Lee Dong Hae shippers were so very upset that Lee Da Hae did not end up with such a handsome and good guy like LDW, whom she had so much chemistry with in both their dramas! Also, in that Hotel drama, there were many bed scenes and the kisses were extremely torrid and sexy!!

But, in my opinion, (just my opinion, I may be wrong!) if the kisses are too torrid, the couple could just be acting. If they are very sweet and SHY even, it could mean their REAL feelings are INTERFERING!! :wub::P 

Okay, maybe my opinion is just based on my DELUSIONAL STATE AS A SHIPPER!! :sweatingbullets: 

And LDW seemed more serious in that Hotel drama cos it’s a melodrama, not a romantic comedy. But the romance was sizzling HOT and they had a beautiful wedding ... 

BUT, like I said earlier, I’m WILLING TO SACRIFICE ANYTHING with regards to the drama, if these 2 can be real!!

Their second kiss was VERY VERY SWEET but still NOT quite sexy yet!! I think it’s because, now OJS is holding back a bit as she has yet to tell him the REAL situation- that she was at the law firm to prepare for her role in a drama and not because she was going to give up acting to be a lawyer’s secretary or to go back to law!! 

So, I am wondering how or WHAT PD Nim is going to present - to turn the relationship from sweet to sexy! Or maybe it won’t be too sexy cos these 2 are novices at dating and relationships- they are each other’s FIRST LOVES - so, they still have a teenager mentality when it comes to dating, etc. However, they have to grapple with REAL & UNPLEASANT events, so, maybe that’s how they will grow up together and their love will be strengthened.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@Cherrine Kim - please check out @pichicouple‘s Instagram account for more footages of their Vlive before TYH. You can see how very SWEET both of them are!! Ok, let me post from my own IG below!! I reposted from @pichicouple‘s IG - amazingyooinna

This one directly below here shows LDW trying to secretly take a selca together with YIN!! 

This one below - just read my caption! By if you can’t read the caption - the MC offered to take a picture of them, but LDW REFUSED!!! He said his ARMS ARE LONG ENOUGH TO TAKE THE SELCA!! And the way he got SO CLOSE to YIN!! Plus he knew that YIN was feeling very cold! That’s why they sat SO CLOSE to each other!! 

This one below - I don’t know Korean unfortunately, but I think @pichicouple provided a translation- if so understand correctly. LDW I was telling her - Hey, why are YOU SHARING SO MUCH (of our ‘private stuff’???!!) in public??  

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@Alice Mendoza wahh.. kamsahamnida for all ur vids.. yes both r so sweet.. 

Even though i'm not very sure about d romance between them, but yes ldw n yin r very close now.. i hope its not just for d drama, but in real life too.. i hope both will have commercial offering too after tyh ended.. just like yin said in their prescon viki intrv.. lol.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

This one below - I don’t know Korean unfortunately, but I think @pichicouple provided a translation- if so understand correctly. LDW I was telling her - Hey, why are YOU SHARING SO MUCH (of our ‘private stuff’???!!) in public??  

AGDHFJKFKFLGL private stuff ;-; my feels are going off. Somebody call an ambulance 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4