[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Ok, according to this article, you have to be CLOSE to the person to call him Oppa!! https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/lovingkorean.com/2012/10/22/what-does-oppa-mean/amp/ 

You do not use it in a professional setting or if you’re not close!! Of course if he’s related (as in your actual older brother or cousin) you can also use ‘Oppa’! And it’s kinda flirty, cos many Korean women also address their BFs / husbands as ‘Oppa’!! 

There’s one BTS of them back in Goblin days - I think when they were doing the promotional poster shots - YIN was wearing a brownish mustard sweater top with a black skirts that has high sexy slits and LDW was attempting to cover up her thighs with his coat - remember that BTS??

Towards the end, she addressed him in SUCH A SWEET MELTING WAY - ‘Oppa, I’ll be over” there (or “I’m going over there”) - my Korean is almost non-existent but I could sort of guess what she was saying. The way she said OPPA - and the way LDW looked at her ... CAN DIE!! (Like how we say in Singlish - Singapore English!!) - or DIED OF SWEETNESS!! :heart:

Let me try to look for the IG post!! 

• Like 4
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Ok, according to this article, you have to be CLOSE to the person to call him Oppa!! https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/lovingkorean.com/2012/10/22/what-does-oppa-mean/amp/ 

You do not use it in a professional setting or if you’re not close!! Of course if he’s related (as in your actual older brother or cousin) you can also use ‘Oppa’! And it’s kinda flirty, cos many Korean women also address their BFs / husbands as ‘Oppa’!! 

There’s one BTS of them back in Goblin days - I think when they were doing the promotional poster shots - YIN was wearing a brownish mustard sweater top with a black skirts that has high sexy slits and LDW was attempting to cover up her thighs with his coat - remember that BTS??

Towards the end, she addressed him in SUCH A SWEET MELTING WAY - ‘Oppa, I’ll be over” there (or “I’m going over there”) - my Korean is almost non-existent but I could sort of guess what she was saying. The way she said OPPA - and the way LDW looked at her ... CAN DIE!! (Like how we say in Singlish - Singapore English!!) - or DIED OF SWEETNESS!! :heart:

Let me try to look for the IG post!! 

DEAR GODDDDDD. I knew oppa could be older brother or lover (which really confused me since they are such different things :joy:) but I also thought it could just be respectful to call a person oppa cause they are older. AND THE FACT YOU DON’T USE IT IN PROFESSIONAL SETTING!!!! And YIN calls LDW oppa interviews and the TYH press conference. Drown me. Just drown me plz.

Hmmmmmmm you would think that YIN would switch to formality during professional settings despite being close to LDW in rl....maybe it’s such a habit that it’s ingrained in her to call LDW oppa

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

I hope you find the IG post!! I would love to see it!!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

17 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

@mimima - I FOUND the IG POST!! 

It’s from THE AMAZING @pichicouple‘s IG OF COURSE !! Wait for the video to play till sort of the middle - when In-Na has done her shooting with Wookie and you will hear her say ‘Oppa’ SO SWEETLY!! 

I SWEAR - their BTS will make us all die & resurrect again!! 

@Alice Mendoza I’m dying. Literally dying. AGSHDJFKLFLGLGFNDNSKLSKDDK thank you so much for finding this video. I HEARD HER SAY OPPA SO SWEETLY. AND LMAO @ LDW for trying to cover her sexy thigh slits BAHAHAHAHAHAH. And the fact the photographer was like move it and LDW still didn’t want to move and made the guy move him BAHAHAHAHA

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@mimima - that, I’m not sure cos I am actually quite a new fan!! I think we’ll have to ask the older fans!!

The only one whom she was quite close with would have been her ex-BF but he is younger than her, so she definitely wouldn’t have called him Oppa!

I think in the KDrama industry though, if a female star is working closely with someone (a male star who’s older than you) - you could address him as ‘Oppa’ - but the 2 of them have to be close and COMFORTABLE enough!! 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mimima said:

@Alice Mendoza hehehe sorry to bother you but do you know if YIN calls any other older male actors/coworkers oppa too?? :sweat_smile: 

I’ll do my best to answer this since I have watched some shows featuring her before.

@mimima - that, I’m not sure cos I am actually quite a new fan!! I think we’ll have to ask the older fans!!

The only one whom she was quite close with would have been her ex-BF but he is younger than her, so she definitely wouldn’t have called him Oppa!

I think in the KDrama industry though, if a female star is working closely with someone (a male star who’s older than you) - you could address him as ‘Oppa’ - but the 2 of them have to be close and COMFORTABLE enough!! 

I found a video of her calling a variety show member oppa (Lee Juck [1974]) (in a cafe variety show called Cafe Amor. From 2:15 onwards, the word oppa can be heard quite distinctly.

This next video is a BTS scene of her drama My Secret Hotel with Nam Goong Min, it was NG Galore but even though Nam Goong Min is older by a couple of years, don’t really see her addressing her as oppa.

This last video is a short clip of the three leafs discussing about their characters in the drama My Secret Hotel and their impressions. At 1:05 onwards, if my ears did not deceive me, she addresses Jin Yi Han as oppa who is 4 years older than her.

I hope this helps to answer whatever doubts you had.

P.S: Deep down I’m still hoping that LDW and YIN end up together at the very end.:wub:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Yes actually oppa is quite usual in korea... But still I hope it has different meaning hahaha like 'oppa' for boyfriend :lol:. Btw in the last bts photo ... The one with outing with always law firm, they took a group photo and... I must be delusional because I think LDW hand is on YIN shoulder :wub: hahaha ... I will insert the photo

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

I’ll do my best to answer this since I have watched some shows featuring her before.

I found a video of her calling a variety show member oppa (Lee Juck [1974]) (in a cafe variety show called Cafe Amor. From 2:15 onwards, the word oppa can be heard quite distinctly.

This next video is a BTS scene of her drama My Secret Hotel with Nam Goong Min, it was NG Galore but even though Nam Goong Min is older by a couple of years, don’t really see her addressing her as oppa.

This last video is a short clip of the three leafs discussing about their characters in the drama My Secret Hotel and their impressions. At 1:05 onwards, if my ears did not deceive me, she addresses Jin Yi Han as oppa who is 4 years older than her.

I hope this helps to answer whatever doubts you had.

P.S: Deep down I’m still hoping that LDW and YIN end up together at the very end.:wub:

Ahhhh thank you SO much for answering my question and even providing videos!!! You are the best :mrgreen: BAHAHAHAHA same to same. I’m hoping they will just date in secret and get “caught” in the same places...but deny. Then it’s marriage announcement time hehe.

4 hours ago, lynnys13 said:

Yes actually oppa is quite usual in korea... But still I hope it has different meaning hahaha like 'oppa' for boyfriend :lol:. Btw in the last bts photo ... The one with outing with always law firm, they took a group photo and... I must be delusional because I think LDW hand is on YIN shoulder :wub: hahaha ... I will insert the photo

Darn lol. I thought maybe LDW is special since YIN was using oppa even in a professional setting. Ah my delusional shipper heart. BAHAHAHAAHHA YOU KNOW WHAT’S FUNNY. I thought the same thing until I zoomed it and could see how both his hands could just in his pocket. BUT I do appreciate the fact he’s facing YIN (instead of just facing forward) as if he was just talking to her. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I think its okay if yin calls another older man as "oppa".. as we know it has multiple meanings right? As far as we know, if she calls ldw as oppa, then its a good sign bcoz both r close.. hehe

About last bts kissing scene, i just cant stop smiling watching this two.. esp yin, as i told b4 that i can see clearly that she felt something towards him.. why she has to be that shy? For korean drama lovers, i think that first kiss scene quite easy.. their kiss just looked "normal" without any movement at all.. but again.. why she looked so nervous n cant concentrate in front of him? 

I said b4 that yin always laugh at ldw jokes.. from previous bts, sometimes i feel its not so funny jokes but still she laugh so hard.. lols..

If i watch again, yin really likes to stare at ldw face.. i mean really "stare".. haha.. for example from bts with kjr's problematic high scholl client, she stare at him while he was eating.. :D

Another from bts when ojs give an ointment to kjr, when ldw just bend, yin

laugh so hard.. wae wae wae? :D

I dont know what makes her cant stop laughing.. this kiss bts, at d last part NG, she already closed her eyes for a moment (maybe try to concentrate) and when pdnim said action, she open her eyes..look at ldw face.. and she laugh so hard again.. this is really funny.. she even closed her face with her two hands.. she is so cute..

If u watch again d real scene in drama, when camera close up to her face, she slightly smiling.. (maybe she really hold her laugh so hard that time).. 

For ldw side, can anyone enlight us how about his feelings towards her? i cant "read" him.. he always play n joking around.. so he maybe not a serious type.. its hurt if we have a higher hopes on him but d real thing that he just like to playfull with everyone?

How about his behaviour towards his previous co star? Did he always like this?

• Like 5

@LurkerNoMore - Thank You very KHAMSAHAMNIDA for your video and explanations! 

@lynnys13 - well, even if his hand is not on her shoulder, like what @mimima observed, their bodies are turned towards each other!! :wub:

@Cherrine Kim - I haven’t really seen any of his other BTS but I think LDW has always been friendly and kind towards his other female leading ladies, plus he’s kinda dorky and likes to joke around a lot! 

To be honest, it can be quite difficult to judge from BTS alone!! Many a time, as shippers, there’s actually nothing concrete we can hold on to, sigh ... BUT we can still HOPE, DREAM, WISH, PRAY/CHANT together for these 2!! 

Just in case you haven’t read @USAFarmgirl‘s comment on the main drama thread, she describes them aptly as a ‘HIDDEN HEATWAVE’!! 

For me, if I have to ‘sacrifice’ watching TORRID KISSES between them in the drama, in order for them to be REAL, COUNT ME IN! :wub:

I think there was one From-Reel-To-Real couple who had very sweet and almost shy kisses in their drama - Ahn Jae Hyun & Goo Hye Sun!

Their first kiss (as shown in the clip) was more ‘passionate’ than JR & JS’ - simply because JR & JS first kiss can’t be too ‘hot’ yet, cos they’re both  ‘MotteoSolo’!! 

Also, if you look closely at the BTS of the kissing scene - please go to @pichicouple‘s IG account - amazingyooinna - you can see that Wookie was LEANING FORWARD AND PUCKERING UP HIS LIPS when YIN was practising her Ppo Ppo on JR!! :lol::kiss_wink:

Long time LDW fans, please answer @Cherrine Kim‘s question, JEBAL!! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, totoro-zen said:

Hi,

just want to share this channel with you as the owner puts Eng sub in some of BTS videos.

Ooh hi! Thank you so much! Will visit and link this channel :mrgreen:

I haven’t really seen any of his other BTS but I think LDW has always been friendly and kind towards his other female leading ladies, plus he’s kinda dorky and likes to joke around a lot! 

To be honest, it can be quite difficult to judge from BTS alone!! Many a time, as shippers, there’s actually nothing concrete we can hold on to, sigh ... BUT we can still HOPE, DREAM, WISH, PRAY/CHANT together for these 2!! 

Yeah I think LDW is naturally friendly and kind to his female co workers lol. And a big goofball. He likes making them laugh. Like I think there are a lot of other threads that ship him with other female co workers due to the fact LDW acts so friendly during BTS. But idk. There’s so much chemistry and laughter between LDW and YIN- I can’t help but ship them and I hate shipping RL couples cause of the heart break lol. BUT MY SHIPPER HEART IS HOLDING OUT FOR THEM. 

For me, if I have to ‘sacrifice’ watching TORRID KISSES between them in the drama, in order for them to be REAL, COUNT ME IN! :wub:

Honestly yes I would give up LDW and YIN working on dramas together if it means they can be together for real :joy: I think if you look at a lot of reel to real couples, they don’t work professionally together anymore due to the fact they are “together” in rl. For example, in song song- SJK explicitly states that it would be hard to work with SHK on another drama cause it’s mixing both his professional and personal lives. But honestly, I would rather have them together in rl than seeing song song in 10039378203 dramas :joy:

Also, a lot of reel to real couples like to keep their dating lives private so if there is no news of LDW and YIN publically dating, I wouldn’t be too disappointed since it’s not for publicity. BUT I WOULD LOVE TO SEE BEING CAUGHT IN THE ACT OF BEING AT THE SAME PLACE AT THE SAME TIME. Gimme that. I’ll spin conspiracy theories all day.

w2i1q9.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Also do we have a ship name for LDW and YIN?? I know heart couple and ointment couple for JR and JS/YS....but what about for them in RL? Lee Yoo? Yoo Lee? Idk I can’t think of a catchy one like song song has lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@mimima - Hmmm ... LeeYoo sounds great!! Unless there’s ANOTHER name that symbolises them! 

Yeorobun / Chingus / fellow shippers, any opinions?? 

Yeah, once the reel couples become real, they won’t work together anymore! That’s FINE by me!! Also, YIN expresses her wish to be married in 3 years’ time!! Hmmm ... is that ANOTHER HINT?? :lol::wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2